Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Rashad watched as she went into the bathroom and he went and sat on the bed. 'Why do I feel like this, why am I so over protective about her?' He thought to himself. He felt so full of energy that he just wanted to run, but he knew he couldn't, he had to stay and resolve this situation. He took off his shirt and did a handstand on the ground. He started doing push-ups with his feet in the air. For some reason, it was easy to keep his balance. He was only up to 15 when he heard Samantha in the bathroom say "Damn this gallbladder."

He stopped, just holding himself up as he thought to himself. 'Dang, that's right. I totally forgot about her gallbladder. She doesn't complain about it when we go out or anything. I have to see if there is something that can be done about that.' Just as he finished that thought, Samantha walked out of the bathroom. He sprang back to his feet and walked up to her and embraced her in a hug. "I'm sorry, what you said is correct, we both care about Terrance and it is better to tell him when he gets back. I'm going to be the one to tell him though."

Samantha backed out of the embrace and looked at Rashad in his brown eyes. "It's my responsibility to..." She was saying but Rashad but his index finger on her lips to silence her.

"I'm his friend and I will tell him, plus you don't need the additional stress right now. When he gets back Sunday, I will go see him and then get my new ID. After that we will catch a Greyhound and go to D.C. until the fight." Rashad said. Before Samantha could say anything he began kissing her. Softly at first and then the intensity was turned up as their tongues danced within each other's mouth. They made love the rest of the night and into the early morning.