All Comments on 'Life has a Wicked Curveball'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least it wasn't as bad as the other's posted today.

A really bad story, badly written and not at all erotic, but no gay shit or men eating cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
welcome back!

Nice to read you again! There were a few little details included here, that set it apart from other flash stories in this same vein. So yes, thanks for your attention to detail; it really seemed to make the differences stand out quite favorably by comparison.

I hope there is more coming from you soon! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you posting again ! This wasn't your best , but if you look at the other drivel on LW this week and grade on the curve its a frickin 5 ! Off the top of my head their was only 2 stories posted this week that I even read. JPB's and the flash story by mordbrand and now yours ! Just about had it with this category ! Basically no need to even look at the new stories list anymore , just go to comments section and see if anything has caused a stir ( in a good way ) , you can tell the way the recent stories posted are regarded when 50% or more of the comments are about stories that are years old and people are reading off the story spinner ! I guess the Cuck's and creampie lovers have won. Helluva thing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd but:

interesting and enjoyable. You covered all the spots.

Thanks, a five from me.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Your ending for this story...

Your ending for this story...For me the best ending until now...All your style in it!!! Some attitudes and lack of respect aren't in any way forgivable...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Welcome back

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
the old famous "NOW IF I"

and do overs or time outs cant fix. TKU MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago

Steve was the only man for her. - Clearly not. Remember, actions speak louder than words and yell louder than thoughts! She was a cheater. She defined herself. Cheating with one man multiple time may not make her a slut, but it does define her as a liar, cheater and shit person. She knew, as all cheaters know, her cheating would cause a divorce. She knew she had a kid, and she knew what a divorce would do to the kid. Premeditation is the problem here. She willfully planned and committed acts designed to destroy her family. She did not care, feel guilt, or show remorse. She did not care about anyone, husband, child, lover. She only cared about her own ego trip. To care about your ego to the exclusion of love for your family makes you unfit to live in a family, let alone to raise a child. It was not stated about who got custody, although in absence of that information, the reader is left to assume the "justice" system gave the cheater custody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No tension.

The wife screwed around and was divorced. That's the entire story. Why would anyone feel it was very good? It was boilerplate with no imagination, no depth of character, and no twists or plot development. This was more vanilla than the couple's sex life. Was it Jekyll's story about the wife at the party that you were trying to remember?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical

Typical story line of the wife only being remorseful because she got caught and typical that the husband jacks off to porn and the wife has an affair.

Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just goes to prove again most women think with their cunts and hand out for money

money as in a husband that works to provide her a lifestyle while she just fucks away her day. This is a better and more realistic depiction of a woman destroying her marriage and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, Steve was the only man for her...

...when she wasn't fucking someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete...

What else is there to say....

moandickmoandickover 8 years ago
Where's the end of the story?

If every good story has a beginning, a middle and an end - where is the end in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A "3"

Not bad ... "BUT" ... you let the Janice the despicable, disgusting, lying, cheating, bitch/tramp, slimy piece of shit WHORE, off way to easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
short?

It was short and to the point, And my kind of an ending, but it was as interesting as watching my neighbor mow grass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good effort, but you didn't finish the job.

You allowed Steve an open page to explain his point of view, but we don't really know how Janice went from refusing plain vanilla sex with her husband, to enthusiastic fuck toy for the local gym horn dog, and then back to remorseful loving wife. It made no sense. She knew, she reveled in the fact that sex with the predator happened out in the open, so she had to expect that someone might walk in or spy on their fuck fests. She also had to know the gym god was fucking other women. So either she's an intelligent perceptive woman who had to know that sooner or later she would be caught, or she's just another stupid cheating slut, and her husband got what he married. There had to have been a confrontation over the husband watching porn, during which he should have explained what he explained in the letter. Or did she just walk into the gym one day and start fucking the gorilla? You don't tell us, so we can't really understand the characters. And without understanding it just becomes a two dimensional report of what happened, not why or how.

But thanks for your effort, and I hope you will try again, with more depth and scope. What happened after the divorce? Your failure to include that indicates that you don't really care, so we shouldn't either. Is that the impression you meant to leave us with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vastiesmith2

Gave you a 5,give you 3 guesses as to what I scored it.my score was for the support and visitation.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
Try a different way...

The letter written by the husband was too long and it became an unrealistic plot device. You wanted to have us hear the husbands point of view without meeting him so you had him write a letter. A shorter note could have told the reader his point of view and let us get back to the 1st person voice of the wife where she might think out the mistakes she made in an awakening of conscience. You have the same ending but without the long long long letter left behind by the grieving husband.

Overall, I enjoyed the story and the concept.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Another Stupid Wife

She complains about him "preferring" to jack off to porn, when in fact she FORCES him to do it by refusing sex with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

Whining. Trite. Maudlin. Pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars. I liked it!

No violence, no wishy washy, namby pampy, hand wringing conversations about how much he loved Janice. A simple divorce where she gets what she deserves and he is a middle aged man with zero prospects for dating.

Real life.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
I don't like creampie or wimp husband stories

but I also don't like non-erotic stories like this where both sides come away hurt. I prefer erotic stories where both the husband and the wife cum away happy and satisfied. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write by numbers

Step 1: create a charicature of a woman who is completely void of soul and humanity, and who only thinks with her pussy.

Step 2: have her calm and rational, heroic husband destroy her in some way.

Step 3: submit the story and wait for the accolades from the BTB crowd.

It's like watching someone beat up a pillow during a therapy session. You all feel better now? Want a cookie?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
started out well

but the ending was too abrupt. Needed at least a few more paragraphs.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Sad story about two people who grew apart

Happens all if the time. Sad story. Two people let life get in the way and they forget to cultivate the love that they have. Sometimes, like this, they realize it too late. The marriage dies slowly and silently until there is nothing like left but memories of two people who used to be in love.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Good to see another story from you

Hopefully there will be more, soon.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Where was the curve ball?

It looked more to me like a fast ball straight down the middle. No explosion just painful moments.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
pretty

boring but thats just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You story feel short

How was Janice to live after the divorce, she never worked. Steve giving her alimony? How did he visit his daughter. Did she get a job. Etc. story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sound somewhat far fetched but real in a way . Hubby did the right thing but after court for Jim was over he would of attached with a bat . Hope she watched every second of the videos so she can endure what her hubby had to . Many go down this road but how come they don't see that they are the one who is neglecting their first and instead of talking to hubby and trying to fix it they fuck a stranger which usually destroys there marriage. New fucking is always great and different for a while but real love involved in it is hard to come by. Keep fucking your husband fresh with variety , spontinuity,and fun so neither feels a need to get it from someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very unsatisfying

Didn't like that Steve "wimped" out and never talked to her. Yeah that's how a real man solves his problems. Sticks his head in the sand. Didn't like that she refused to push for marriage counciling but allowed her lawyer to basically out her anyway in her suit against Jim. If she was going to show the world what she did, why wouldn't she fight for her marriage? No Judge is going to rule her an unfit Mother when it's shown she didn't know about the videos and anyway - infidelity doesn't make any difference in a divorce Court. Too many holes in the mess to make for a good read.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Life has a wickedcurveball

Lame...very lame.

Sometimes I get the feeling writers are working for one star instead of five.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Kind of

jumpy in it's flow but practice could cure that in time. Didn't much care for the theme of the story but that seems to be all we are getting in this category anymore. Not everyone is drawn to cuckoldry as a past time but those that are sure seem to get a glut of it, now don't they. If that is someone's lifestyle choice so be it, but a little variety would be good. If wifey loved hubby so much, why the withdrawal from their marriage intimacy and then the huge love for the stranger. If she had had enough of hubby she should have divorced him. And letting a slut wife raise your children is just asking for trouble because even if Mom tries to hide it from the kids they will see it and grow up thinking that sneaking and lying are what a marriage is all about.

I know, just a story, but work on your flow and getting everything to line up in your plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nobody to like here.

Wife's a whore, husband is a stupid asshole that doesn't understand that parenthood comes before marriage everytime. If he'd put in the time he spent jacking it to porn with his wife instead, he'd come off as a winner by leaving her. Instead, one whore, one assho loo e, and a loser kid whose parents care more about themselves than her.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
awful.... really awful

let me see if i have this right.... We have a cunt whore wife who has INTENTIONALLY cut off her husband from sex while joyously engages in ravenous powerful sex with another man... In a public place.... All the while openly crapping all over the husband

yet 30 minutes later after reading this silly letter...and seeing all the pictures and dvd the husband has collected.... NOW suddenly the wife is upset?

REALLY?!?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wife cuts off husband then bitches she doesnot get any?

Real people do crazy shit, like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The aim group

@Anon, According to the USA marriage statistic figures. The most successful second marriages are where the second husband is a divorced ex husband with kid(s) and the second wife is a divorcee ex wife with kids............or widow.

If a ex husband with children support wants to date with single (without kids) women his success will be little except for a wealthy man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 star

thatisall

**

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Story the Author Refers to in the Preface...

... is, I believe, Truth and Marriage, by H. Jekyll. An excellent story by a truly great writer, who no longer submits his work here.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

NEVER forgive a slut, stay a MAN!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Life

There really is not all that much to life if you have a clear head and think it through. You are born, you mature, you mate, you raise kids, you age, you die. Too many people are looking for something that is not there in life. If you want love, real passion, real fulfilling love - don't count on a spouse for it. Spouses, no matter how good a one you get can fail you. Even if that failure is that they die on you. That thing beyond life that we all seek is God. Again, it is simple if you have a clear head and can think it through. If you don't think clearly and you keep searching in the wrong places, you will not find God, you will find the opposite.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt got what she deserved: Nothing and no one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
true life serial cheating wife

Female college instructor in Helena Montana loses position after info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com becomes known. Tobe fair to the profile owner, the instructor is the one who first started broadcasting that affair to anyone she felt like.

Ended the student's marriage, cot him his position, and she was the one who sexually harassed him

Meanwhile she continues to cheat on her 3rd husband

Last i heard the list of her affairs had exceeded a dozen and that was 10 years ago and she doubling up having at least two affairs concurrently

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Intro made no sense. What the hell does blurting out some shit at a party have to do with this blase story?

I say blase because nothing really happened.

Cheating cunt has ongoing adultery, gets caught, and regrets it.

Why so vague on the videos? If it was him that went thru all the trouble to post them, he should have went the one step further and be the one to sue him. Or help his wife sue the douchebag and then get half.

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why?

she cheated he divorced her, the end.

bit lacking in all the emotion and drama of a good loving wives tale.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Needs another chapter.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 6 years ago

Have to agree this story leaves a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. A second chapter would allow the author an opportunity to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your logic is bullshit!

They proved that the images were upload from his computer IP address. There is no way to prove that Jim didn't put them there! Just because his network had no security doesn't prove that someone hacked him. They would have to find the hacker program on his computer to prove that. There was no hacker program found on Jim's computer. Thus he should have gone to jail. The author screwed up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut got what she deserved

No idea why these whores think they can fuck other cocks and that men will just forgive them. They act like whores and then are all weepy to be treated like...whores! Shocking. As far as they guy fucking her? He should be crucified and castrated as a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anom- 4/30/18

I agree with what you say. Why is it ALWAYS, the best fuck of their lives, when they cheat? Yet, when they are caught with their ass in the air, it's ALWAYS, the worst MISTAKE they ever made. Funny, how that's always the story here. Then comes the begging, pleading, crying, and snot slinging. These whores need to get their priorities and their common sense straight.

And since someone said ANON means nothing, my name is ROBT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And thus

she died broken and alone... she was the only person at her own funeral.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Justified

He let her off much to easily. Making her an internet porn star was a neat trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really wanted to give it 5 stars but,,,

The ending was weak. 1)No lawsuit against the gym. 2)No lawsuit against Jim the trainer. With all humbleness to your work, it's a good story- it'd be a great story with just a mild editing to flesh out the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but....

It overall was a pretty good story that was well written. The ending was rushed and to short. Alot of writers on here ruin good stories with incomplete endings. The story itself was good, but I would like to see it expanded. This would be a great story for you, or somebody else with your permission of course, to re-write and expand the story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
If it wasn’t “the best fuck of they’re lives”...

... or at least one of the best, or at the very least very-very-very good, why would they go back (excluding some form of coercion, such as blackmail)?

If it was bad it’d be “one and done”. Not very exciting.

I suppose there are probably more real world examples of the latter than the former, but would probably get few stars. Hmmm... maybe I’ll write a story about that.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
A pity.

A flash story plus a sex scene.

Without the sex scene the story

would've been a good flash.

With the sex scene, the story

just showed how much was lacking

in aftermath.

What a pity, as the middle part was really strong.

3 out of 5 from me.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Decent but...

... as others had said, this needed a more personal ending. Unlike a lot of the people who already commented, I quite enjoyed the long letter he wrote. It was a logical way for someone who was an intellectual to have dealt with his emotions. Not everyone can be an ex-marine who kneecaps the douchebag fucking his wife and burns their house down, fleeing the country with their daughter, never to be seen again. Still and all, I would have liked to have read more about what happened to Steve and Janice in the future, how it affected them and their little girl, whether or not Janice managed to redeem herself and get her priorities straight and if Steve found someone he loved more. Of course, had that happened I would have wanted to read the entire story of how he met his new woman and how they got together... Ah well.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree with most comments

1 she got off too light

2 Jim got off too light

3 best fuck until caught then worst mistake

4 ending

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, another great story. So short, simple, and complete.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Too bad so sad

You flooze and you lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really really hate revenge porn.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 3 years ago

Not bad story, could have been fleshed out a little bit more. What happened to him? His child? Her for that matter?WHY did she reject him, then after the fact she remembers she loved him? Of course people do weird and stupid shit. This could be an example of that. Nice that the bad guy got his, sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The old Line from a song

Don't it always seem to Go you don't Remember the thigs you got until they are gone. Fitting isn't it? I am a Old Guy 66 and have been in a relation ship now without sex for over 35 years But not like the People in these Stories I am a Man of Honor and before My Wife and I said our I DO"s I told Her there was only one way out of the Marriage if we say the I DO's that would be one of us would be Dead ! So here I am reading these stories trying to Make some type of sense out of all our Years of Marriage. and as I said before All I am waiting for is to have death over take Me . Please let it not take Much longer!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

Great story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weak people have weak marriages. Its really hard to maintain any effort when there is so limited energy and ability applied. Some people really should never get married.

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story again.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - no comment worth mentioning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't know why but I didn't like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Lol

Why is it when the whore gets caught, they suddenly realise how much they love their husbands. Same shit, different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Remorse" are words that people use after they get caught doing something they knew they shouldn't have been doing.

A million dollars of "remorse" won't fill my gas tank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written but feels incomplete and a little pointless.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok.. that’s what happens when u start writing after being high on weeds .. and halfway through the writing ur weed stash gets over…

Pathetically incomplete story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS, for fuck's sake

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I'm thinking that this unpleasant little sweetheart has an IQ level somewhat below 70, nothing else would explain the thought processes the author describes for her. Azpiri must have had serious difficulties with a sig other to invent a wife as vile as Janice .......

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

It was ok and the farewell letter points out how past ruminations and hindsight are 20-20 as true as they may be. As assholes don't know they are assholes I'm sure sluts and cheating selfish wives don't know what they are either. Well written but I would have liked more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If ever a story needed an ending, this is it.

Went from a potential 5 to 1 star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And then what happened? No ending no stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Rain … water from the sky

Rein … leather straps to guide a horse

Reign … a monarch managing a monarchy

And yes, the ending is abrupt or missing!

2*

BH54BH54about 2 years ago

It's not really an ending.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

What? This is nothing more than an assemblage of related words. Certainly not a story. Writing class teaches that certain elements need be present. Intro, characterization,conflict, resolution. MIA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written Hog wash. No woman/wife that has an affair with feelings involved in it, as you portrayed hers, would ever be broken up about the husband taking a hike away from her. She in real life would simply move on with her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very weak ending.

3.5 Was on my mind.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Where is the ending

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Sort of an outline for a story

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

a start, but no ending or resolution

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

As much as I like a good beat down story, I am drawn to the "he just disappeared" endings. Cheaters don't even deserve an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

2 stars for incomplete story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could have been a good story, but just a long narration in the letter doesn't cut it. And the lack of damage to the scumbag predator makes it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No ending?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh. Incomplete and no dialog.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

'...and after an anonymous complaint to the County Department Of Child Services that included the link to both the website and her civil complaint against Jim, a child custody hearing determined that the father's home provided the safer and more nurturing environment.'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a dose of realism that most commenters on this site cannot handle. No, they like the 2D cartoons that most of these "writers" turn out, which are as formulaic, scripted, and predictable as the sunrise/sunset cycle. Ironically, these same commenters complain that all cuck sh*t is exactly alike. too. Ohhhh, YCMTSU!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is not finished

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very impactful. Packs a punch! Just wish the ending were a little stronger and more complete.

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

The author needs to take lessons from another LW writer and FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Letter was good. But no ending sunk it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous