Life Is Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm nodding my head before thinking about the question; the answer has been obvious for a longtime. "I love you."

Tears sparkle on her cheeks. "Take me home now, I want to make love with you forever."

"Soon, I want to relish this time. I intend to enjoy our time together for a long while and not be rushed. This is part of making love."

Someone has learned her craft well. We have not been disturbed through all of this and now our waitress appears. Our order is simple. No one comes here for the food; it's about the atmosphere, attention and the public privacy.

Moving my chair to the side of the table so we can sit shoulder-to-shoulder, hold hands and talk without the table between us, I relax into my role as suitor and begin to enjoy this young woman who has chosen me. Taking her hand I continue. "Terri, this is making love." I enjoy her blush.

My hand traces patterns on her arms, shoulders and down her back. I've lost track of the conversation as I explore her legs below the short hem of her skirt. Pushing upward I feel Terri relax her knees, allowing me access and pointless conversation stops all together. I can't remember what we ate; I can remember the feel of her skin! The blur will be frightening tomorrow when I see the Visa bill; tonight it's just fantastic!

In time with our excitement we move through the meal and the evening. The ordering, the eating and the wine are but counterpoint to the building excitement as we both reach for that place of intimacy new lovers seek. It is time to leave, find a private place and explore more intimately.

The Terrace is accustomed to visitors like us. They ensure cabs are waiting at the door anticipating our departure. Our request is filled before I can even settle the bill.

In the quiet of the cab we continue our exploration of desire. Terri slides to the middle of the back seat while the doorman holds the door. There is just enough room for me if I snuggle close and put my arm around her shoulders. The smile this brings to her face is a sign that this is exactly what she planned. Terri turns her face to me and makes it obvious that she wants a kiss. I comply with pleasure and our lips are still exploring when the cab finds our destination. The cab has been paid and tipped I assume because he quickly exits the drivers seat to open the door for Terri and offers a cheerful, 'Have a good evening' to me as I exit behind my date. He hurries into our past before we can even reach the front door. My keys feel clumsy in my hands as I anticipate the events to come while I try to negotiate the lock on the front door. Finally, with a click of relief the door swings open and I step back to allow Terri to precede me. She hesitates and I understand that something else is required. With all the grace I can muster I sweep Terri into my arms and stride proudly into our home. My heel finds the door and with a flick I close out the world and proceed up the stairs to Terri's room. Her weight is small and I find myself enjoying this part of our adventure. Each step of the stairs brings the willing young body in my arms swinging into me and I relish the feel of soft warmth in my arms.

Terri's door is closed and for a moment I fumble with the treasure I carry and the intricacies of turning a doorknob. Eventually the door swings wide and I watch my charges face as I stride into her room. The glow of her smile is nothing to the startled, jaw dropping eye popping look on my face as I survey the change made since last I viewed this room not more than a few nights ago.

"You like?" Terri's question almost doesn't need an answer and then I realize the uncertainty of the one I hold and nod. A nod is all I'm capable of.

Terri's new bed is 'Queen sized,' appropriate. Gone are the teddy bears and angels. The curtains are lace and the coverlet is white with an embossed pattern in white. The new dresser is tidy with a few photos on the top and the closet doors are closed, for the first time in years I'm certain. Placing my new partner on her bed I rise above her to admire her and try through some form of telepathy to understand what it is she wants. My telepathy is working as well as ever and I have no idea of where we are going.

Her arms reach for me. "Come to me Charles. I want you."

With visions of being devoured I lean closer and our bodies contact, our lips meet and I start another exploration. I can only surmise at what happened over the next hours.

Clothing is discarded in haste as our tongues and mouths continue their exploration. I can remember tender breasts with taught nipples and the sighs I heard when I sucked them and a ticklish navel that fluttered under my tongue, the warmth of smooth thighs and the moisture of a woman in want. I may have dreamt the shuddering climax under me and the release I felt so soon afterward but I doubt it.

12