All Comments on 'Life Model Ch. 02'

by TinyOToole

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree...very "exciting" story.

I especially enjoyed the long slow detailed sex scenes rather than a hurried telling. The slow build up was very enjoyable. It left me very "excited" and wanting for more! I would have loved to be one of the models in the story. I hope you write more along this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED the Story

My "excitement" for this story is very big. I hope to hear more from you. Please keep writing!

TinyOTooleTinyOTooleabout 11 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous

Thanks!

There is a Part 1 of the story. It seemed long as I was trying to type it out, so I put it into two parts.

I very much appreciate the comments. It won't take much encouragement to get me to write another one. I'm in the middle of a long dry spell (hopefully nearing the end of a dry spell). Writing that last story got the juices flowing again, so I am looking forward to trying another. I've got a couple of ideas in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So So Erotic!!!

Just loved the story. It looked like I'd only started to read and I had already finished the second part!!! One of the best!!! Maybe there will be more modeling in the future??? Thanks for sharing.

TinyOTooleTinyOTooleabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I was hoping there was a way that I could respond to a comment. If there is I am not smart enough to figure it out.

I had no idea if anyone would see the story, much less read it. I am glad you liked it, and I very much appreciate the feedback. This was a first time effort, write it down as it came out of my head. Next time I might write it, then come back and proof read. It would be a first if I did.

Cheers!

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 11 years ago

I like your story. I wonder whether it was necessary to introduce the mother theme. I thought it had an energy that was suited to the vocab. I did wonder though whether it was a little too involved with the juices- it did seem to be a repetition. I wondered whether there should be more references to the artists and the director(particularly considering the ending). Thank you- I loved the warmth and the consistency. It is a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous