Life on Zaltar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura told her that although the Zaltar race of people are similar in some ways that their reproduction was totally different then humans and that she had to go look after her children right now but would explain it to Marcie another time and that if she was with Zion and Zola who she spoke highly of she would see her almost every day. This was even becoming more mind boggling to Marcie but also a bit intriguing.

She went back to Zola and they continued her walk and talked about how she was going to miss her friends and especially her parents and Zola slid her arm around Marcie and assured her she would be given the best of everything and they continued their walk and the more they walked the more Marcie realized what a beautiful place she was in .. There was no clouds and the temperature was just right. There was lots of beautiful plants but there didn't seem to be dirt. There was beautiful soft grass but it was all clean. The water in the streams they walked along was crystal clear and all the people they met seemed to be busy doing nothing that seemed very important.

They arrived at a large building and Zola walked up to the door and made a sort of hand signal and it opened and they proceeded through it and inside there was activity and some older people. Marcie was surprised to hear music. It was not anything she recognized but it was a form of perhaps computer generated music and sounded nice. They went to a sort of gathering area and Zion was there sitting with a very attractive older lady.

The older lady was human and Zion stood up when they arrived and smiled at Marcie, took her hand and told her she looked beautiful and well rested. Zola hugged the lady warmly and then introduced her to Marcie as their mother Rebecca. She hugged Marcie and then stood back with both of Marcie's hands in her and looked at her closely. She smiled and said . "Oh girl you are beautiful" and for some reason that made Marcie feel very happy that she could please this lady.

She told Marcie how she had came there over twenty years ago from North America . She had clean smooth features and a wonderful friendly smile. Zion and Zola went away and left Marcie with Rebecca and she told about how like Marcie she woke up after being abducted in Mesa, Arizona and taken here. She told how at first she was homesick, missed her parents but she also said that the Zaltar people would after a time get a message to her parents discreetly and let them know that she was okay.

She explained that there was never wars, never the untold hunger, heartaches and tragedies of weather and mistakes in technology that happened on earth. There was complete safety with the Zaltar people and their planet was completely secure from any form of predator and was shielded from any attacks. Jealousy and hatred was unknown to the people of Zaltar.

She told Marcie that her children Zola and Zion were son and daughter of the Grande protector of the Zaltar world and they were indeed royalty. She told how she would not trade her two children and her life for anything and how pleased she was of the choice that Zion had made. She also told Marcie that she would learn to love both Zion and Zola. in the same way she loved their father and she would also love her life on Zaltar. Tears formed in Marcie's eyes and it was hard to comprehend the change that had happened in her life so dramatically in just a few days. Rebecca gently stroked Marcie's hair and then held her hands in hers and Marcie knew she would try.

The four of them stayed there and some younger people arrived with plates of food and the four of them had lunch together. The food as always was a bit different but the Zaltar people ate the same way as they did and Rebecca explained that there were many types of fruit and vegetables that she would see that were not on earth. Protein was derived from vegetable sources that was just like meat and no animals were ever eaten. They had the equivalent of milk that was taken from a type of tree. Marcie didn't recognize anything but knew everything she ate was good and she liked all of it.

They spent the rest of the day walking in the country and at one point went wading in the warm water of one of the streams and was surprised to see fish. Her and Zola sat on the bank and Marcie marvelled at the tame wildlife that came to drink and the beautiful birds that would land almost in their laps. One bird was like a parrot and he would walk right over and sit on them. They took their time and returned to their home and Zola and Marcie changed into the lighter evening clothing and met with Zion . Dinner was brought to them and they were given some sort of wine that was served warm and it made Marcie very comfortable.

Zion excused himself later and Marcie and Zola sat together and relaxed with their wine and watched the antics of some monkey like animals in the forested area. Zola had been slowly stroking Marcie's hair and then they both decided to go to bed. Marcie pretty much had accepted that it was the custom that Zola was going to sleep with her as Zola pulled the covers over her and then came into the bed herself and clicked her fingers and the lights went almost off.

Without any preliminaries she came right to Marcie and took Marcie in her arms and kissed her. Her body was close to Marcie and the kiss was soft and sensuous. She felt Zola's hands wandering all over her body and sliding the zipper down the front of her suit and baring her breasts. Zola sucked the nipples and gently caressed Marcie's firm full breasts. She easily moved her to one side and then the other and removed Marcie's clothing until Marcie lay before her nude.

Zola slipped her clothes off and lowered herself until she was laying on Marcie partially between her legs. As they kissed Marcie brought her arms around Zola and held her close and caressed her soft body at the same time she felt Zola's thigh beginning to pressure her mound and for the first time she felt that like her Zola was also wet against her thigh. Marcie moved her hand down and for the first time touched someone else's sexual parts as she slid her finger into Zola.

Zola stopped momentarily and her body shuttered slightly, she began to breath faster and then she became instantly more insistent. She was very warm inside and grasped Marcie's finger in her as Marcie moved it slowly and deliberately. She could see it was pleasuring Zola to a great extent in the same way Zola's finger was with her. Like the other day Marcie hardly lasted as Zola brought her along almost instantly and this time it would be Zola also as the two girls climaxed together and settled into each other arms still in the nude and drifted off to sleep. Marcie woke during the night and found her and Zola moulded together. She hugged and gently caressed Zola and went back to sleep.

During the next while Marcie sort of settled into her life on Zaltar and she relaxed and attended to some duties such as looking after some of the flowers and the inside of the home.. She learned how to serve the food and how to prepare it as well as how to work the different things such as the doors and different appliances she had never seen before.

She began going out without Zola and found herself spending a lot more time with Zion.. They spent hours walking in the forests and many times ended up in each other's arms . Perhaps this was designed but they were becoming very close and she was very attracted to him and the sexual tension between them was growing. On many occasions she found him holding her and walking with his arm around her and one occasion he kissed her and Marcie was surprised how soft he was yet how strong he seemed to be. He could obviously turn Marcie on if he chose to.. No guy had ever done that.

One morning when her and Zola got up Zion turned up and for some reason Zola sort of disappeared and it was Zion that went with Marcie to the shower room. When they got there Marcie took a deep breath then let him undress her in front of him and then watched as he undressed himself and stood nude before Marcie. He had a beautiful body and like Zola he had no hair but his arms were thick and he had a large strong chest and narrow strong looking hips.

His penis was soft but large and he didn't appear to have testicles like what Marcie knew humans had. Zion studied Marcie as she stood almost embarrassed and shy and then she noticed that his penis was filling and getting hard and then it got quite hard and was actually standing almost straight up along his belly and she found herself looking at it's underside. She also found herself a bit nervous and apprehensive.

He took Marcie into his arms and brought her against him and for the first time Marcie was touched by a male penis as she felt Zion against her. It was warm and steamy where the two of them were standing in each others arms and he kissed her deeply and kept his penis against her tummy and navel area. He cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples as if he was obsessed with her beauty and caressed her back and hips as if he was determined to explore every inch of her. He touched her tummy and rubbed it gently and moved down and ran his finger along her slit.

He fumbled and searched around a bit and it became clear to Marcie he had not done that before either. Marcie helped him with her hand over his until he found her and slid his finger slowly along her wetness. He took Marcie's hand up and put it on his hardness. She liked it right away and her natural instinct told her to stroke it. She felt Zion's hips begin to move as he ground against her and then he was kissing her hard and holding her tight to him as he fingered her insistently..

He was able to easily bring Marcie to a climax just like Zola she found herself grasping on Zion and quivering and shaking as she let it just flow out of her body. She caught herself momentarily and continued to rhythmically squeeze him. She felt he was starting to ready himself for a climax. She had her head on his shoulder but was looking down and studying him when he began to thrust his hips forward.

Marcie noticed something really odd. There was a small protrusion coming out of the hole in the tip of his penis as she stroked it. Marcie was far from an expert on this but she had taken anatomy and knew this was not normal. At least not for humans. It was like a small pink tube. Marcie found it was not hard but pliable when she touched it she could see it was obviously very sensitive as Zion winced. Immediately the little tube that was out an inch or so started to pulse and go in an out until a large amount of mucous fluid spurted out all over Marcie's belly and thighs . It was very warm and then there was another one and Zion moaned and brought his arms around Marcie kissing her lips and and neck until it stopped. They were left standing in each other arms with his sticky fluid running on both of them as Marcie looked down and then back up at him and smiled.

Zion laughed and looked sort of shy and embarrassed as he hugged Marcie close and clicked the shower on over head and they watched the water flush the sticky stuff off them and the floor and down the drains. They both laughed and teased as they soaped each other and completed their shower. He grabbed her and picked her up and carried her to the drying area where they dried each other, teased and explored even more. They arrived back in their breakfast area with Zion's arm around her. She saw Zion nod at Zola and they smiled at each other as they all began the breakfast and planned their day.

Over the next while the three of them become very close and Marcie began to love both Zion and Zola and she was also getting to spend more time alone on her own and she visited Rebecca often and became very close. It was evident that she was being treated like a daughter by this woman and Marcie loved her dearly. She had been on Zaltar now for some time and was adapting to the way of life and enjoyed the food and had done some exploring and found a place to swim and was spending a lot of time swimming in the beautiful warm water and she was exercising regular with some long runs with Zola.. Its was interesting how fast Zola could run and how athletic she was. They were getting along wonderful.

She went with Zola and Zion this one day to meet with Rebecca for lunch. The topic of conversation was how well Marcie had acclimatized herself and how well she had adapted to the Zaltar way of life. Of course Marcie missed her parents and some of her friends and things that she grew up with but the type of life she found herself in here more then compensated with the rat race that life on earth seems to be made up of. There was no hatred here. There was no greed and groups of people competing for no reason. People worked together for the good of all and Marcie had spent hours thinking and had made the decision that she would willingly stay. and told Rebecca at that meeting . She never told Rebecca that one large reason for her decision was that she was in love but Rebecca knew that.

And then she talked to Marcie alone. They sat down together and she told Marcie that it was soon time to have two babies with Zion. For some reason that was not a surprise to Marcie and she had known it was coming. She knew why she was here and the idea did not really repulse her but she explained to Rebecca that she was a virgin and that her and Zion had never been intimate and Rebecca smiled. She told Marcie that she would be given some special food for the next ten days and at that time her and Zion would be transported to the fertility center in the mountains for five days where she would give birth to her first child and that they would go back thirty days later for the second.

She did not understand any of this and the idea of just going there made her wonder if her body would be involved or if it was come sort of egg transplant or something but Rebecca told her that she would find out in due order and not to worry. Later she remembered her first day at Zaltar and how she met Laura with the two children who she talked to regularly She decided now was the time to find out what she meant that day by the reproductive system of the Zaltar people being different then humans and how it was better.

The next day after her shower she left on her own and went looking for Laura and found her with her children at a play area almost where she first met her. They talked and Marcie told her she was scheduled to have a baby and wanted to know what she meant that day about having Zatar children being different. Laura explained something that was unbelievable. Its seems that when they procreate a lot of the building of the actually baby is done inside the male and the male is not just there to supply a drop of seed.

He is actually part of the growth of the child and that it partially takes place in his body in a sense and when implanted in the female the female hormones will fertilize it so it forms and grows almost instantaneously. They begin with a simple act of intercourse until the very end when the actual child in a thick almost liquid form is injected from the father into the mothers womb to grow fast.. Its much more complicated then a simple orgasm. Its the instant making of life. Marcie was very confused as she found her way back to her home.

During the next while Marcie noticed that there was some special types of food for her along with much extra attention by Zola. There seemed to be a lot of time spent on her skin and various soothing lotions were rubbed on her and she noticed her skin becoming softer and more pliant. Zola was rubbing it on her abdomen and upper legs and hips at least twice a day. On a few of those occasions she did take the opportunity to play with Marcie when she got too close between her legs and they both laughed.

One morning in the shower Zola took some green coloured liquid and washed it onto Marcie's tummy and pubic area and between her thighs. It burned a wee bit but didn't last and when Zola rinsed her all the hair on her including the fine stuff around her navel and her pubic area was all rinsed down the drain and she was completely smooth and it felt sexy to Marcie and they laughed as she touched herself as it was so sensitive now.

Marcie was missing Zion as he was not there for breakfast. Zola told her that Zion had gone ahead to the fertility center where he would stay for a few days and at that time he would be injected with a fertility enhancer that would begin the process in his system. He would be instructed as well as monitored and checked that everything was okay.. This seemed to be a bit technical and a bit above Marcie but she guessed Zion got special treatment because he was considered royalty. She also found out she was also considered to be royalty by the people. Marcie was happy and feeling real good on the evening before they would go to the center.

Zola and Marcie lay in each others arms in bed and talked. She told Marcie that she was going to be involved in Marcie's breeding the next day and that the children would belong to her as well. She would raise them as much as possible to help Marcie and that she would always be part of the internal family and the children would be considered to belong to the three of them. She would never have children herself and it was her purpose as a Guardian to look after the children. It was also her duty to love and care for Marcie the chosen lover of her brother the Protector. With that they moved closer into each others arms and went to sleep

The next day they got up and showered as usual and ate breakfast, dressed together and then left and walked the short distance to the transporter center where they were whisked away over the rivers and hills to a large complex of buildings in the mountains. The total trip took about three minutes before they were on the ground and entering an area. They were given directions and taken to a private area where Marcie was asked to undress.

Zola helped her and placed a robe on her and then she was taken into a room where various checks were done on her. At one point a long flexible syringe was inserted into her and it seemed to have a type of camera in it and she could see the process on screen. She could see the tip of this thing arriving at a spot where there was a lump with a small indentation and it went right inside that spot and backed out leaving an opening. and there was a small touch of pain.

They were taken to a warm room with soft lighting and a large bed where she was left alone by Zola and she was by now a bit scared. Then Zion appeared out of a side door and he came straight to her and took her in his arms. They hugged and kissed and Marcie was so happy she was with him and her eyes filled with tears as they fell on the warm bed together.

Marcie knew the time had come to accept Zion as her lover. She was ready and she kissed him deeply as he caressed her breasts and rubbed her thighs. He talked to her as he caressed her. He told her they would make love many times in the future and would spend hours and hours together in years to come. He told her that today would be the first time for both of them. He told her today would also be his first time and they would have to help each other do it together and they would be celebrating it by creating a life and something they would share for the rest of their lives together.

She noticed another pair of hands and was not surprised that Zola was there and on the bed with them. Zola whispered quietly in her ear and told Marcie that Zion had been fertilized and during the days he was away he was being prepared for the breeding which would come naturally to him when the time came. The process would release almost all his energy into her body. Marcie looked up into Zion's eyes as if in acceptance and kissed him softly. Zola was beside Marcie and rubbing her nipples and this whole scene was so erotic that within minutes Marcie was ready to start.