Life on Zaltar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her hand down and took Zion's hard penis in her hand and stroked it until it became very hard and really quite big. She felt the moisture between her legs and she felt him slowly sliding his fingers in her slit that was opening for him. He touched each of her nipples with his tongue and continued to move his finger in her. She felt him moving it gently round and round just inside the tight spot. All this time Zola was gently stroking Marcie's hair and whispering in her ear how everything would me fine and that Zion would be gentle and loving with her. She kissed Marcie on the forehead smiled and told her it was almost time.

Zion moved her easily into the position he wanted and she knew that the time was very near for her and Zion. There was a sort of soft pad under her and he centered himself between her legs so her knees were on either side of him. Marcie looked down and saw Zola actually stroking his penis for him and then spreading some clear cream on the tip of it . Marcie watched her bend the penis down and guide it between her legs and she got her first feel of it there. Zola placed the smooth tip right in her inner opening spreading her open lips.

Zion slowly pushed it slightly into Marcie and then hesitated as if to get her okay. She pushed up herself and took him a bit deeper. Marcie felt that he was very warm inside her and then came a bit of pressure followed by a sharp pain that lasted a mere moment. Zion stopped and held her close as he bent down and kissed her. He looked into her eyes then slid smoothly into her until he was tight against her. Zola kissed her forehead, smiled and seemed so happy as she watched Marcie totally accept her mating with Zion. He started thrusting a bit and it felt so warm, sensual and soothing. Zion had filled her completely and it was so erotic as she felt him moving inside her. Zola just rubbed and cupped her breasts and at one point sucked Marcie's ears and kissed her neck as Zion began doing it to her faster and faster

Zion's large hard penis felt wonderfully warm, almost alive in her and very erotic as he smoothly slid it in and out. Like the other times with either Zion or Zola she became excited very fast and neared a climax. She had opened her whole body to him and brought her arms around him. She caressed Zion's back and put one leg over his hips as he thrust in her. She joined his rhythm and helped him to finish her. It came very hard as she ground herself against him and cried out as she felt her full release that left Zion holding her in his arms as she quivered slightly almost out of breath.

She was all warm and sweaty after that and Zola was quick to wipe her forehead with a cool cloth and smile at her. It was so good that Marcie had almost forgot the purpose of today and then she felt Zion moving a little harder and faster in her. He used a series of really quick strokes and Zola asked him if he was ready to start soon. Marcie knew something was happening with him as he was beginning to labour and breath hard and then he grasped her hips held them and pressed hard. He buried himself completely and held it in her deep while he began to moan slightly as if something was hurting him and Marcie put her hands on his arms caressing him gently, comforting him and looking up into his eyes.

Zola was quick with the soft cloth to his forehead and asked him if he was okay and he again said yes Marcie felt a pulsing and then she felt Zion thicken inside her until he could not move. He had become huge and thick and was stretching Marcie inside until it almost begin to hurt and he could not move in her anymore. He was just totally filling her there. Zola whispered to her that it was fine, and not to be afraid and kissed her gently on the cheek. What was happening right then was scaring Marcie and then she felt something beginning in her.

There was a gentle movement inside and then a cutting pain almost like cramps in her tummy and a feeling as if something had went up into her belly. She did not know that Zion's breeding tube was penetrating her cervix and was right inside her womb. That was that small tube Marcie had seen part of that day in the shower that had now extended to over three inches long.

Zion was sweating and Zola wiped his brow again with the cool cloth as he raised himself off Marcie to a full arms length. He was no doubt under stress and preparing himself for something and Marcie was nervous and concerned for Zion and Zola sensed it. She gave Marcie a light kiss put her arm under Marcie's upper body as she began to caress Marcie's tummy gently. She slid her hand down and touched around the area where Zion was joined with Marcie almost as if she was seeing if it was okay and then a throbbing began. Zion's penis began to pulse and there was short internal thrusts and Marcie cried out in surprise when she felt something almost searing hot going deep into her lower belly.

Zion grimaced as if in pain then caught himself and smiled down at Marcie as Zola wiped his brow and rubbed Marcie's tummy as the gentle pumping slowly continued inside Marcie. It felt like it was a huge quantity of something Zion was putting into her body and she looked down and could actually see a bump forming in her lower tummy and she could feel some tightening of her skin.

Zola was now rubbing and caressing her as Zion continued deep inside her. He did not move but was ridged in her and then the pumping stopped. Marcie looked up at Zion and smiled at Zola and asked if it was all over and Zola told her "oh no, you have just received Zion's protein mixture that will build your baby." She was told that the next part would start in a moment and the actual baby in a thicker liquid form would be put into Marcie and would grow instantly in the protein mixture when it became fertilized with her female hormones. She felt Zion move a little and felt him tighten a bit.

Zola asked him if he was ready and said he thought so and Zola kissed his cheek then moved down and took Marcie into her arms again and whispered in her ear that Zion was going to give her his baby now. She felt the pulsing begin only this time it was much harder and faster and she could actually feel something being forced inside her on each pulse that was very warm. Marcie couldnt believe that Zion was making her belly noticeably larger as he pulsed the warmth into her. She felt her body stretching and Zola kissed her and whispered in her ear that everything was going fine and that he would soon be finished. Zion bent down and kissed her and she could see he was almost in pain. She moved her hands and held his arms to comfort him. He thrust a couple of times quickly and the pulsating pumping action inside Marcie got real fast for a second and there seemed to be a real large injection that hurt Marcie a bit.

She knew her breeding would be successful and that her lover Zion was really doing her completely. She now knew what Laura meant when she said the baby started at once as her belly was large now. He continued in her until she became hard and then she felt it ease and Zion began to shrink and soften. Zola bent over and hugged and kissed Marcie and this was the first time she had seen Zola crying. It made Marcie happy that Zola was excited and thrilled as she watched her hugging her brother even though his penis was soaking and being soothed inside Marcie. Marcie had it right where she wanted it to be and Zion was all over her kissing her holding her close as he looked down at his now very pregnant sweetheart. They all looked at what they had done and laughed together.

Marcie sat up and looked down and she was without a doubt very pregnant but she felt good except for being a bit sore with just a touch of cramps inside her perhaps where Zion's tube had been. She was told that the tube only came out when Zion was fertilized for breeding and that her and Zion could make love whenever they wanted and he would just give her the normal unfertilized semen ejaculation. The tube would not extend and go in there like it did when he was breeding her a while ago.

On Zaltar children were planned and people had to make a request for parenthood and would not be approved for fertilization until they proved they were responsible. The type of people that made up Zaltar were seldom rejected.

She was taken away to another area where she was checked over very thorough. It was noted that her breasts were beginning to swell and they found she was already beginning to produce milk. Apparently it was result of a natural hormone she had been fed for the last ten days. Her and Zola were taken back to a very comfortable relaxation area where Zion was resting and they were given some juice and a bit of light lunch. Marcie could feel movement beginning in her tummy and she asked to lay down.

Zola stayed with her and in a few hours she felt cramps and started to become quite uncomfortable. There was heavier movements occurring in her and a few sharp pains. She was transported along with Zion and Zola quickly to a special room. She was placed by the very efficient attendants of which one female was obviously a doctor on a special cot almost sitting up. Both of them sat on either side of her holding and cooling her, wiping her forehead and comforting her as she easily gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl.

Randy and Colleen Curtis were on their way to the lake country and the cottage for the weekend. They came thought this area each time and the grim reminder was there for them that as they neared the spot where their daughter Marcie was abducted some four years ago now. Her car was found on the road all intact and even her purse and cell phone were sitting on the seat. Her body had never been found and the FBI and every police force in North American had looked for her with not even a clue.

It was in the books as an unsolved mystery and today as they neared the spot they both thought of her and then the car started to act funny. Randy had just got the car checked and it was okay but it was sort of quitting on them . He tried to pull over to the side but he couldn't . Nothing was working and then it went completely dark and the car came to a complete stop and the motor stopped. None of the interior lights worked. They felt the locks click and both doors were open and a soft voice said . "please come with us."

Randy's first instinct was to fight but a powerful hand held him down and a voice told them to relax , they were not going to be hurt. They were guided in the absolute dark until they came into an area and they felt a door close behind them then a sensation of smooth powerful movement and the lights came on.

Before them was a couple of different type of people that looked friendly. They were told by the smaller one which was obviously female to relax and that what they were seeing was real and that they were people of another race and galaxy. This was almost too much for either of them but it was so real they finally sort of accepted it. They were told to come with them and the handsome male with the female following them led them down a short corridor into a waiting area room.

The male told them they were picked up for a reason. He introduced the female as his sister and told them he wanted them to see someone that was extremely special to both him and his sister. With that he made a movement of his finger and a wide door slid smoothly open.

Seated in a large chair with a little black haired boy on her lap with her arm around a very cute blonde girl beside her was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen.

It was their daughter Marcie.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

For a first try with this type of story it was good. Really entertaining.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Wood Nymph He finds, rescues, and marries an abused scared woman.in Romance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories