All Comments on 'Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 07-08'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 13 years ago
Great

more more more more please

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I dont understand..........

why anybody would hate this story!This is the kind of story you read during a bad storm with a glass of hot cocoa and a plate of chocolate chip cookies.Granted I had some issues in the beginning (safe sex and all!!),but this has grown to be very heartwarming indeed!!

Kudos to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More, please!!!

More, more. Quickly, please!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Yikes!

I didn't realize when I got hooked on this story in the first chapter that it was a work in progress.

Please! More progress! More progress soonest! I can't stand having little Angela's fate hanging in the air. Dennis and Jennifer have already waited six years. Please don't make them wait any longer.

Voting, I'm voting already. Now, up and att'em!

Thank you.

GE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just found this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

magicstic01magicstic01over 12 years ago
poor dennis

its funny how dennis keeps getting hit with all these huge unexpected surprises. i cant wait to see what happens next. sometimes i get the feeling that maybe this story is something that really happened to the author or someone close to him and the names were just changed to protect peoples' identities. anyway, great story. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She screwed him over twice and he has tocrawl?

Not ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1703 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS