Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she said to me, "The following me around was fun for awhile but why don't you sit this one out." She got up went to the kitchen without me. To my surprise she returned with two beers. "You've been good sport this evening so why don't you enjoy one of these." She handed me the beer and plopped down on the couch. After finishing her last beer she turned off the TV. I had long since finished my and was eagerly waiting another potty run.

"Well, I've got to go to the Ladies' room again," she said as she stood. I stood too. "You can stay here."

"I can put my nose in the corner again." I offered all too eagerly

"Why? So you can cum in your diaper again? I don't think so." The edge in her voice was coming back. "And besides, the sedative I put in your beer is starting to kick in."

I hadn't realized but I was starting to wobble and then I slumped to the floor. The last thing I remembered was Trish standing over me with an evil smile on her lips. But at that angle I was able to see up her shorts so a faint smile crossed my face.