Life With Di

Story Info
a neighbor 'meats' his Di.
3k words
4.18
58k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a time in our lives, for a brief period, that we lived in an apartment complex. I was surprised at how well Di adapted to this situation. I was a loner, but Di craved people, and soon was chatty with many of our neighbors. One in particular, Dale lived right next door. He was a single father who worked long hours. Di soon became a surrogate mother to his daughter, helping both of them deal with life. I teased her about taking care of his "special needs", but she would wrinkle her nose in disgust. She wasn't a cheater, and never gave me any reason to doubt her. Dale also never made a pass at her, or did anything to make her feel uncomfortable. They were just friends.

Almost a year had passed, and we had found a house we wanted, which meant we would soon be moving. I had this craving to watch Di do someone else, and Dale would be perfect. I knew he was clean, and knew he occasionally flirted with Di. I also knew he hadn't had a date in over six months. Which meant he was ready to burst. Or at least his balls were. Now to come up with a plan to get them together before we moved.

On Friday, his daughter would be leaving for the weekend, and he would be alone. He had indicated to Di that he had no plans other than watching TV. Ah, but I sure had plans. Friday night came, and I played with Di. I fingered her, and played with her tits. But I didn't fuck her. She was horny and I went to sleep. In the morning, I began to play with her again, really getting her worked up. She was on the verge of getting pissed, but I went down on her and got her off. She still wanted to fuck, but I put her off. "Soon honey, but not just yet." I teased, as I got dressed.

"It's too hot anyway." She reasoned. It was the end of August, and even though it was early, it felt like it was around 90 degrees already. She jumped into a cool shower, and came out wrapped in a towel. "Hmmm...what should I wear today?" she wondered out loud. I picked out a fishnet top and a very short skirt. "OK, that looks cool." That's what I was thinking. But she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a sports bra and panties. I frowned and moaned in protest.

"What, you think I'm going to go without underwear? What if someone comes over?"

That's what I was hoping for, but reluctantly agreed - for now. I had anticipated this and had planned accordingly. "Let's have lunch." I said, changing the subject. It was too hot to cook, so we made sandwiches, and I made the drinks. Fruity rum punch. "Mmmm... these are great, but isn't it a little early to start drinking?" she said as she sipped from the tall glass. "I'll be drunk by dinner time!" I thought to myself, "And the problem with that would be?..." , but I just smiled. By late afternoon she was pretty well smashed, and we sat on the couch watching porn videos. There was a knock at the door, and I looked at the clock. Right on time I thought to myself.

"I wonder who that is." she slurred as I got up to answer the door. I already knew before I twisted the knob to let Dale in. "Hey Dale, come on in." I said. "Glad you could make it."

Di smiled as her head weaved back and forth. "Hey Dale, what's up?" she said, trying not to act too drunk. I motioned him to sit down on the love seat across from us as I handed him a drink. We made some small talk, but our attention kept drifting to the movie on TV. I gently played with Di's tits, and after a few minutes was able to lift her sports bra up enough to expose one tit. She was too engrossed with the movie to notice. Dale sure noticed though, and I made sure he got a good view. He tried not to stare, but he did make eye contact with me once. When he saw me smile at him, he relaxed, and stared a little more openly. At this point I had both her tits out of the bra, covered only in the net blouse she had on. She reached over to get her drink, when she noticed Dale admiring her. She looked down to see both tits in plain view, and quickly tried to adjust her bra. It was then, I said, "Might as well lose the bra, he's already seen them, and we both are enjoying the view." She was a little miffed, but realized we were right. I reached over and pulled her bra up over her tits again, with little protest from her.

"This isn't bothering you?" she asked Dale.

"Not hardly!" was his response. We soon got back into the movie, with Di pugging the drinks almost as fast as I could make them. I moved into stage two, by resting my hand on her knee. I slowly ran my hand up her leg about four inches, then back to her knee. I did this for about ten minutes, then slowly pulled that leg towards me a bit. It wasn't enough to distract her, but it was enough for Dale to see all the way up her short skirt to her panties. I worked my hand up higher, as she stared blankly at the woman on the screen who was pleasing her two men. I knew Dale was enjoying this as we exchanged grins often.

"I havta pee!" The words falling out of her mouth as she tried to get up off the low couch. I stood up and extended my hand to her, and pulled her to her feet. "I'll be right back." I said to Dale, as I steered my staggering wife down the hall. Once in the bathroom, I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties to her ankles. After helping her sit down, I kneeled in front of her while she tinkled. When the last drops hit the water, I lifted one leg up and out. She asked what I was doing, but I just leaned forward and licked her pussy. The slightly salty taste wasn't bad, and she shivered as my tongue grazed her clit. "All clean now." I said as I helped her to her feet. She was so drunk, she hadn't noticed that I slipped her panties off from around her ankles. We staggered back out to the couch, and she plopped down right across from Dale again, this time putting her feet up on the coffee table. I announced that I was going to make more drinks, and Dale excused himself to use the little boys room. However, he followed me into the kitchen, and spoke in a low tone. "What the heck are you trying to do to me out there? I haven't had se...a date in over six months, and now you flaunt your sexy little lady in front of me? Now I'm going to dream about her every night!"I turned and handed him a drink, "You know, you don't have to just dream."

"What are you saying?" His brow furrowed in confusion. I quickly laid out my plan to him, and waited for his reaction.

"Are you sure she'll go for it?" He asked.

"She's so drunk, she'll do anything I tell her to do, and she won't remember a thing when she wakes up tomorrow." I then told him precisely what to do and when, and we headed back out to the living room. We took our positions, and my hand went right to her knee again. As she watched the action on TV through half open eyes, I caressed her thigh. Every few moments I would pull her leg a little bit towards me, until her knees were finally about a foot apart. I glanced at Dale to see his eyes popping out of his head. He had a perfect view of her clean shaven pussy, as I casually ran my fingers up to and around her pink lips. I would occasionally kiss her mouth, and she would close her eyes and moan softly. I had two fingers in her moist cunt, and she was getting very horny. I would whisper things in her ear, like how sexy she was, and how much I loved her. She was slowly grinding against my fingers, when I whispered in her ear, "How would you like a tongue down there instead of fingers?"Lost in her own world, she just moaned and nodded. I kissed my way down her neck, and sucked on each nipple for a moment. Then I continued kissing down her belly as I spread her legs wide apart. She gasped as she felt her lips parted by the warmth of a wet tongue. I kissed my way back to her hard nipples, and was making my way to her open mouth, when she realized her pussy was still being licked. She opened her eyes, but before she could look down, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked hard. She had figured out that Dale was licking his little heart out, but was too drunk, and too horny to care. She began bucking her hips, and Dale backed off, just as we had planned. "Please don't stop!" she begged, but I started whispering in her ear again.

"Would you like him to make you cum with his mouth?"She nodded.

"Do you want him to lick up all of your sweet juices?"She again nodded.

"He will, if you return the favor." She nodded eagerly. Dale dove back in, centering on her clit. She came hard, and Dale licked up every drop before returning to his spot on the opposite couch.

"OK honey," I whispered. "Your turn. Go pull his cock out, and make me proud!"With that, I helped her up, and she poured herself onto the love seat. She fumbled with his zipper, so he helped extract his happy cock. She seemed very comfortable licking and sucking his cock. It was longer than mine, but abut the same diameter. She could almost take my full length before it gagged her, but not quite. He was now fully hard, and I could see that he was a good two inches longer than me. She was licking and sucking like a wild woman, bobbing her head up and down, sucking and slurping and drooling all over him. Then she did something that took us both by surprise. Her head went down further and further, 'til her nose was buried in his curly brown hair.

"Wow, I didn't know your wife could 'deep throat'!" Dale managed to moan to me.

"I didn't either!"She repeated this several times, 'til Dale started shaking. "Oh my gawd..I'm about to explode!!"He pumped spurt after spurt into her mouth, as she continued to move her mouth and hand up and down around his now softening cock. She made no move to go spit it out as she usually does after blowing me. Instead, she looked at me and said, "That was fun!" her mouth obviously empty, as she licked the remains of his cum off her fingers. "Now what do you want me to do?" she asked, still drunk, but very awake now. I looked at Dale as we had a prearranged signal, and he nodded. This meant he could perform again. By now, Di had snuggled up next to me on the couch, and I whispered her next orders to her. "I want you to go back over there, and suck him again. This time, though, stop when he's hard, and you may fuck him." She had been waiting for several days to have a cock inside her, so she sprang into action. It only took a minute for Dale to recover, then straddled his cock, and started to hump. His length was reaching places no man has ever been before. She was making sure he reached every spot too. She was one continuous orgasming machine, humping, bumping, and grinding. Her tightness was too much for Dale, as he began spurting deep inside her. She then did something that she has never done before. She climbed off him, knelt down, and licked him clean. She then announced that she had to pee again, so I helped her to the bathroom, and took my position in front of her as she sat down. I lifted her leg, and moved my mouth towards her pollinated flower.

"I haven't peed yet, silly." she said as I started licking her dripping pussy.

"I know. But you can pee whenever your ready." She spread her other leg wide, and moaned, as I tasted another mans cum for the first time. She shifted a little, and a large dollop of Dales cum slid into my mouth. Mixed with her juices, it was quite pleasant. She began to pee, and I deflected the stream off my tongue into the bowl. The stream stopped, and I gave her pussy a big lick to clean her off. However, she grunted and squeezed another squirt of pee directly into my mouth. It happened so quickly, that I swallowed it before I could react. Wow, what an experience. We wandered back out to the living room, and I sat Di down on the couch. I motioned to Dale, as I walked to the kitchen. When we were both standing there, I asked if he had another round left in him. He indicated that he might be able to do it once more. "OK, here's the plan, then..." .

We walked back in the room and Di was busy watching the new movie I had popped in. I was hoping this plan would work, as Di would never allow what was about to happen, happen. I sat next to her, openly squeezing her tits, and she moaned. I again whispered in her ear. "Are you ready for more fun?"Although she could hardly keep her eyes open, she nodded.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"I took a deep breath, and continued whispering.

"I want you to get on your knees in front of me and slowly suck me off." I pushed the coffee table out of the way.

"Sure, I can do that." she said, as she slid of the couch onto the floor. I had sprayed my cock with "Sustain", a product that desensitizes the skin, to delay my orgasm. It would be difficult to control otherwise. She began licking and sucking, and for a moment I thought that spray wouldn't help. I tried to think of other things, like baseball, and work. That helped a bit. Dale got on his knees behind Di, and pushed her legs apart. At first she was startled, but when she felt his fingers stroking her pussy, she spread them wide. Dale then rubbed his cock back and forth over her glistening pussy, as she moaned around my cock. He then slid it into her pussy, as he reached forward to play with her tits. After a few slow and deep strokes, he looked at me. I nodded, and he proceeded with our plan. Di was lost in a dreamland far far away, when he pulled his cock out, then pushed it back in. He did this several times, then went for it. He pulled all the way out, but this time, lifted his cock about two inches before slowly pushing back in. Di stiffened and groaned, but didn't protest as he slowly pushed his cock deep into her virgin ass. She continued to suck, and slowly pushed back onto his cock, until he was buried balls deep in her. He then pulled back and pushed in again, with her pushing back on every stroke. The tightness of her butt, and the vision I was witnessing, was too much for both of us, and we started humping faster and faster. Di was now having a ground shaking orgasm, and Dale and I both came at the same time. We all laid there, panting and sweating for the next few minutes. Di was about to pass out, so I managed to get her into the bedroom, where she flopped onto the bed, face first. I stood up on the bed and grabbed her hips and lifted. She pulled her knees up so her butt was now sticking up in the air. "Stay there, I'll be right back." I said, leaving her in that sexy position. I walked back out to Dale. He said he was beat, and was going to call it a night. He thanked me profusely, and I told him maybe we'll do this again. He was all smiles as he left for his apartment.

I quickly returned to the bedroom, to see Di in the same position I left her in. I crawled up behind her, and began licking her chocolate starfish. She moaned in her pillow as I licked and sucked copious amounts of cum from her pulsing orifice. Speaking of pulsing, my cock was now hard again, looking for relief. "What the hell." , I thought, as I moved up behind her. I aimed the head of my cock at that tight little entry, and slowly pushed. She whimpered a little, as I pushed deeper into that warm strange hole. She involuntarily contracted her sphincter, causing me to groan loudly. This was heaven. I lasted all of two minutes, before I gave her a cum enema.

The next morning, Di awoke with a pounding headache. I brought her a couple of aspirins and a glass of orange juice. "How are you feeling?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Wow, I must of drank too much last night, I had this weird dream. I don't remember much, something about Dale coming over, and all of us playing "Twister". I must have kept you awake all night with my thrashing around. I'm sore from my jaws to my a.. toes." She whined as she stretched her body around. "make a mental note not to let me drink that much next time."

I made some mental notes, all right.