Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

I enjoyed getting my ass fucked earlier by all three gals but this was different. There was little doubt in my mind that he had fucked a guy before. Last week when I fucked Jimmy it was for my own satisfaction and to be abusive. But Jimmy was turning me on. He spit again and I felt it dribble down my crack, around his fingers, and dripping off my balls. "Please... please Jimmy give me your dick. I need your dick in my ass."

"That's a good boy." Amazingly, I was becoming putty in Jimmy's hands. He pulled his fingers out, spread my cheeks, and I felt the head of his dick ready to enter me. And it just sat there... at the entrance... waiting. "If you want it... come and get it."

Jimmy was going to make me take the first move. And right then after his finger playing and an all women audience I was happy to oblige. I rocked my hips back until his whole hard dick was buried in my ass. "Uuhh... yeah." Then I rocked forward and slid his cock back out of me. Jimmy still didn't move, "Please... fuck me... please."

The gals were halfway chuckling and Liz said, "Fuck my daddy... make him your little toy." And Jimmy grabbed my hips and rocked his body forward and he took command of my body. Just a nice steady pace, in and out of my ass.

Beth said, "Oh honey... you look so... so hot... getting your ass fucked." I was hot. It was close to twenty years since I had a guy's cock in me and it felt great. When Jimmy was sliding in I'd relax and his cock found easy passage up my ass, then on his out strokes I clamped my cheeks as tight as I could and squeezed his dick.

This wasn't the same insecure Jimmy from over a week ago. A kid that me and the girls abused was now confident and in control. Liz noticed too and said, "God Jimmy, if you fucked me like you're fucking my dad we'd still be together."

Eve was proudly smiling and said, "I've trained him well haven't I? He fucks women to please them. He fucks guys the same way and he'll let anybody do anything to him."

Beth sat mesmerized watching her husband get fucked by another guy as the girls had a conversation like this was an everyday occurrence. Liz wanted the gossip, "Who's Jimmy been fucking?"

Eve smiled, "Not now... let's just watch him fuck Dave." Then Eve moved in front of me and said, "Sorry, I don't have a dick for you to suck, but I'd like it if you'd eat me." And I dove right in and started eating out Eve and as my body was being bounced around by Jimmy's humping, I'd occasionally find my tongue in Eve's ass. "That's it you horny old fucker eat me... make me cum in your mouth as my boyfriend cums in your ass."

The walls that were temporarily built around Liz disappeared and she stuck her tongue in my ear and then whispered to me, "I love you... you're so fucking wild." And she slid down underneath me, removed my hand from my cock and stuck it in her mouth.

With my head buried in between Eve's legs I couldn't see Beth but I felt her stare. Eve then said, "Look at your husband Beth... the old fart is having a good time.... ooohhh yeah eat me. Oooh Beth... he's good! I like it when he licks my clit, but with Jimmy fucking him, he's even better. Oooohh do it... lick me... fuck him harder Jimmy."

Beth finally spoke. "You should see all four of you... it's... it's very hot."

Liz quit sucking on my dick and said, "Come on mommy join us."

Beth laughed and said, "I'm quite OK playing with myself and watching." And Liz went back to sucking my cock. It was a weird sensation. I was trying to get Eve off, while trying to enjoy Liz's blowjob and feeling Jimmy's cock fucking my ass - faster and faster. Until he hit a magical nerve in my butt and instead of licking Eve, I bit down on Eve's clit.

"Ooohhh you son of a bitch that hurt." And she jumped up and my head collapsed on the couch.

I started screaming, "Fuck my ass... give me your cum... come on Jimmy cum in my ass." And as soon as I said it, I exploded in Liz's mouth. With Jimmy pounding a way, I could hear Liz slightly gagging and swallowing my load. But with a dick in my ass, my cock stayed hard and Liz kept sucking me dry. Her sucking was almost to the point of being painful... my old dick just wanted to be left alone.

I began to beg, "Please quit... please... ooohhh... please... no more." And as my eyes began to tear up, I could feel Jimmy's head begin to expand and like a water pistol he started shooting his load deep into me. Squirt after squirt after squirt. Until finally I could feel his cock dying inside of me. He grabbed my hips and pulled out of my ass.

Jimmy back away and crawled over by Eve. And everybody watched as Liz kept sucking on my dick. "Please Liz... please... no more."

Liz let out a sadistic laugh and asked, "Have you had enough?"

Trying to catch my breath I said, "Yes... yes I did... thank you... all of you. That was fucking awesome."

All at once Eve got off the couch, slapped my ass and said, "You owe me old man. Come on Jimmy time for us to go home." Beth, Liz, and me sat there and watched as Eve and Jimmy got dressed and Eve said, "Night all." Then she winked at me and said, "See ya soon."

The house all of a sudden seemed empty. My wife, step-daughter and me, laying in our living room, entirely nude and no one really speaking. Then Beth came up with an idea. She hadn't slept in my bed for at least six months. Her medical problems made it nearly impossible for her to breath laying down. That is why she has slept on the recliner. Anyway she looked at me and said, "If I prop up four or five pillows I might be able to sleep in bed. And I think it would be great if Liz joined us."

I was fried and quickly answered her, "That sounds great... let's go."

And as I stood up and started to leave Liz said, "Wait a minute. I want to know who my dad is and what other secrets you two have. Then we'll go to bed and not a minute before then."

I sat down next to Beth and was ready for a really long night of explaining the relationship between me, Beth, and Larry... and...

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12