Life's Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was really getting nervous now beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. I called for Pam. When she appeared by the bathroom door I said. "I want you to watch this. The tub will take a while to fill. When I tell you apply the wash cloth from the ice bucket to his bottom."

I quickly haled back and let the first one fly. Bill wasn't expecting it. He jumped away from it but it did little good. The next four where on alternating cheeks but they didn't seem to hurt him as much as they did Pam. What good was whipping someone if they didn't seem to feel it? The sixth lash, I hit him with the shaft of the crop instead of the tip. That got his attention pretty darn quick. I heard him cry out into the gag. The seventh and eighth lash he received the same way. Now he was crying too I could see the tears running down his face. I stopped there I didn't want to cause him any permanent damage. Signaling to Pam she took the washcloth and cooled down his bottom. I released the restraints then he removed the gag.

Seeing Bill's hard on I realized how wet my pussy was and how horny I was. I walked over to the side of the bed and said to Bill as I got on the bed on my hands and knees "Fuck me Bill." He didn't need any more than that. Bill moved behind me and put the head of his cock to the mouth of my cunt and started slowly pushing it into me. I was having none of that I pushed back taking it all of his cock into me in one push. Bill took over from there as he started pounding his cock into me. He knew what I wanted; I wanted to be ridden hard. Looking over to the bathroom I saw Pam watching us I got an idea.

Waving Pam over to the bed. When she got there I pointed under me. She figured out what I wanted and slid under me. I felt her tongue start licking me, and then I heard Bill moan I figured that she was licking him as well. Then I smelled her cunt. Her scent was strong from her last orgasm. I pulled her pussy to my lips and started licking her. She trembled at the first touch of my tongue. Bill's pounding and her mouth were bringing me closer to orgasm. I knew I wasn't far off; all the excitement of the day had me on an emotional high. I concentrated my efforts on Pam's clit sucking it and rubbing my teeth over it. She started to push her pussy into my mouth. I could hear Pam moan as she attacked my clit with her tongue. Bill was groaning on each stroke as he bottomed out in me. My cunt was on fire, my juices where flowing from me and I knew that Pam was catching most of it in her mouth. I felt the tingling in my toes pulling my mouth from Pam's pussy I said.

"I'm cumming Bill, cum with me, both of you." I started to suck Pam's clit harder as she worked her tongue over my clit and Bill picked up the pace slamming his hard fat cock into me even faster. The tingling moved rapidly to my cunt as I came with a gut wrenching spasm. Pam's legs tensed up as she shoved her cunt into my face and came with the same intensity as I was. Bill groaned loudly as he shoved his cock all the way up inside of me and sprayed my insides with hot thick cum. His jerking cock caused a ripple affect in me giving me an over whelming orgasm. I rolled over on to my back dislodging Bill's cock from me. I felt his cum pour from me as I laid there panting for air.

Then I felt someone licking up the cum as it poured out of me. I really didn't care who was doing it. I looked over to where I left Pam and saw her laying there panting for air as I was. So I figured that it had to be Bill doing the cleaning. How he had the energy to perform the task was beyond me. Maybe he was just afraid Pam would beat him to it.

"Oh god the tub." Pam said as she jumped from the bed and staggered to the bathroom using the wall for support. Moments later she came back to the bedroom and said, "Your bath is ready." I looked down between my legs and I could see Bill busy licking up his cum I said

"Bill would you like me to roll over."

"No if you could just stand up over me," he said as he looked up at me. I agreed and with out taking his mouth from my pussy I stood up over his face as the rest of his cum flowed out of me. He must of cumed a bucket full with all that had drained out of me. Once I couldn't feel any more drain from me I stepped back and allowed him to stand. Taking his hand I walked to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I saw that Pam had lit every candle I had in there and had turned off the lights. It was very romantic with the candlelight and the bubbles in the tub. I sat on the side of the tub and swung my legs over and slid into the warm silky water. Scented bubbles flowed up around me as I relaxed. Turning to Pam I said "Before you two get in would you please clean Bill's cock off I don't want him getting in with a cummy cock." Pam when to her knees and sucked and licked Bill's cock clean. Once done she asked

"Is there any thing else I could do for you?"

"In the right hand draw of the vanity you'll find a small flowered bag and on the right hand side of the medicine cabinet you'll find a can of gel shaving cream. Would you bring them to me?" I said. Pam got me the things I had asked for then I told both of them to get in to the tub with me. After soaking for a while I stood up and took a towel from the rack and laid it on the edge of the tub and sat on it. I took the gel and applied it to my left leg and the started to shave it off.

"May I do that for you Mistress?" Pam asked. Shaving my legs was something I could do for myself. But she looked so hope full that I allowed her to do it for me. I never realized that the simple act of having my legs shaved could be such an erotic act when someone else was doing it for me. When she was done with my legs I had her do my pubic area as well. Once she was finished cleaning all the hair from between my legs she looked up at me and asked, "My I kiss you Mistress?" I nodded my head and she kissed my pussy in a very reverent way. Then she moved away as I slid back into the water. I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips and thanked her. Then she said.

"I noticed that your toes needed touching up I could do that for you later." I told her I'd let her know. I didn't want Bill to get jealous of her attention to me; she was getting very emotionally attached to me. I wasn't sure how he was handling it.

After we soaked in he tub for a while I rinsed off in the shower. I love the tub but I never feel clean afterwards. Once dry and I put on my nightgown I said to Pam. "Some nights your going to sleep in the spare bedroom and this is one of those nights." She look rejected but said yes mistress and left the bedroom. When she was gone I asked Bill. "Was I to harsh to her?"

"I don't think so." I still couldn't read Bill's thoughts on how he felt towards her. I knew he liked her, but I wanted to know if he was jealous of her.

"Bill, how do you feel toward Pam? She seems to be pretty attached to me almost like I was her lover.

"You are her lover and her Mistress. You are mine as well and my wife."

"I know that but how do you feel about her? Are you jealous of her?"

"Jealous of her no I'm not jealous of her. I'm jealous of the fact that she got to shave you and I didn't, but I never realized that was such an erotic act. Her hands were shaking as she was doing it. I'm sorry I never thought of doing it for you." He said

"It was pretty sensual. I've been shaving my legs since I was thirteen but when she did it was more like a act of "

"Love." Bill said to finish my statement.

"That's it exactly an act of love." I said as I laid down on the bed. Bill laid down next to me and said

"I've come to realize that Pam was looking for some one who would take control of her life. She has an inner need to be controlled. I on the other hand do things to make you happy. I didn't tell you about my needs to dress in women's cloths and my desire to have sex with men because I didn't want to take the chance of losing you. I am submissive to you because I love you so much. Pam is a true submissive she needs to be told what to do. She was so upset today because you said that her cloths where all wrong for her that she was crying when I came down after you left. Because she thought you were displeased with her. She thought you where going to turn her away. It took me a half hour to calm her down. She needs you or some one like you to feel whole."

"So I shouldn't be worried that you won't like the attention I give her or she gives me. She was supposed to be your lover not mine."

"I am her lover. I love fucking her and she loves it too, but your her Mistress she wants and needs your approval. If you told her right now to strip down and walk down town she'd do to because you asked her too. I know she wants to be able to deep throat me only because you said that she needed to learn how to do it. So I'm sure some day soon she'll be able to do it as good if not better than you."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked

"No there's isn't a challenge involved. She'll get good at it because she wants to please you. You're good at it to please me. You do it for love and she'll do it because she wants your respect."

I understood what he was saying once he explained it to me I could see where she did need some one. In the stores today she was like a child in the way she did every thing to please me. Always deferring to my choices no matter how provocative they maybe. I did like the control I had over her. I made up my mind to see how far I could push her to find her limits. I asked Bill to make love to me. He knew what I was looking for not the sex that we had been having for the past two weeks. Not the high-energy sex but the kind that goes on for an hour or so till both partners are satisfied. And I really mean satisfied. When we where done I fell asleep in his arms with him still inside me.

The next morning I awoke feeling wonderful. I was happy that I had married such a wonderful man that knew what I wanted when I wanted it. Bill came into the bedroom in a navy blue suit with a red power tie on. There's only one thing sexier that a well dressed man and that's a well-dressed woman. But I'll take this man any day.

"Good morning sweetheart did you sleep well." Bill asked as he sat on the bed to kiss me.

"I slept extremely well. In fact I haven't been this rested in weeks. How did you sleep?"

"Like the dead. In fact I was still in you when I woke up this morning. It was a wonderful way to wake up."

"You should have woken me we could have enjoyed each other again." I said

"I thought about it but I was already late for work. I'm sorry maybe next time."

"Your the boss now you don't always have to be on time you know."

"I know but give me a few weeks to see how the office runs and how strict Jim wants us to keep to the time schedule."

"I guess I'll get in the shower then. Is Pam awake yet." I asked

"I don't think she slept very well last night. She looks a little rough around the edges. I think the fact that you punished her and then banished her from the bedroom. Was a little too much for her."

"I didn't banish her I just said that there where nights that she'd have to sleep in the spare bedroom." I said defending myself

"Yes, but that combined with the punishment played on her mind."

"Mistress I have your coffee." Pam said from the hallway.

"Come in sweetie." I said trying to take a soft tone with her. Bill gave me a wink understanding what I was doing. Pam came holding the coffee cup with both hands I could still see it shake. She looked like she hadn't slept all night. She must have just woken up with enough time to fix breakfast and start the coffee. I could see she hadn't showered yet. She handed me the cup and went to leave when I said. "Honey come and sit next to me " Bill stood to let Pam sit. Taking her hands in mine I said. "Sweetie making you sleep in the spare bedroom last night wasn't to punish you it was so Bill and I could make love like married couples do sometimes not because I didn't want you here. I hope you understand that?" I could see the relief in her eyes; I could almost see a tear forming. "You haven't showered yet have you?" She shook her head no. "Then we can do it together. Go get it ready and I'll be right in." Pam jump to the task. "Was that ok?" I asked Bill

"I would have to say it was perfect. She seemed to understand. You girls are going to be late tonight I take it."

"Most likely. Can you and Jim make out alright by yourselves?"

"Make out that sounds like a invitation." Bill said jokingly

"Bill if the two you want to do something together you don't have to have my permission. You are free to enjoy yourself when ever you want, even with Pam. I know I said you couldn't but I thought better of that. I want you to enjoy yourself too. I don't want this to be a one way street."

"I was going to ask you about that. I just did know how to bring it up."

"Now you don't have to. So you two have a good time tonight I'll see you when I get home." I kissed Bill goodbye and went to take my shower. After we showered Pam asked

"Is there any thing special you want me to wear?" I thought for a moment and said

"We go real causally because we do a lot of changing. The lavender smock dress the short one and your tennis shoes with anklets. The purple t hong and the matching bra should be good the dress will be easier to take on and off. And the thong will not show any panties line." I also wore a short dress and tennis shoes with anklets but I didn't wear panties or a bra. I knew Jenny would like that. After I put on some make up and earrings I went down stairs to get some more coffee when the doorbell rang. I let Jenny in.

"Ready to go." She asked

"Not yet I need some more coffee. Do you want some?"

"Yea, so where do you want to go to today? Where's Pam?"

"She's still getting ready. I think most of the places we went the last time." Jenny came over and kissed me. Our tongues battled as she ran her hands over my breast and then down under my skirt and between my legs.

"Braless and panty less very nice." She said as she popped open a button and felt inside for my breast. We kissed again as my hand went up her tee shirt to caress her breast. Pulling my mouth from hers I asked

"Do you know any good adult clothing stores we can go to?"

"What are you looking for?"

"Some place that deals in slave and dominatrix wear." I told her.

"Well your going whole hog on this aren't you? I know a few places but only one I would recommend. Let me make a call to see if Jackie will be in today." When Jenny went to the phone I notice Pam peeking in from the hallway. I waved her in. I knew she had seen Jenny and I making out so there was nothing to do about that. She was wearing what I suggested. Her hair was done up in a French braid she was so pretty with her hair like that.

"Pam your hair looks wonderful, you should wear it like that more often especially too the office. Much better than that bun you had yesterday." I could see she was pleased by my remarks. I saw the look Jenny shot at me she knew that Pam had seen us too and looked a little worried "Honey what you just saw here must never be told to anyone at the office." I told Pam

"Don't worry I'll never say anything not even to Jim or Bill." I almost laughed at her innocents. Jenny hung up the phone and said to Pam

"Pam sweetie Jim and Bill know. We just don't want any one in the office to know. It's none of their business. And we don't want Jim's mother to know if you ever meet her."

"Please don't worry I know how to keep a secret. No one will ever hear it from me." Pam said I believed her I think Jenny did too

"Pam, Sheri and I are lovers and maybe some day with Sheri's permission you and I can be lovers too." Jenny told her. She was opening the door to bring Pam into our circle.

"I'd like that you're very pretty." She said as Jenny kissed her on the lips. I sat down to drink my coffee when Jenny said

"Well are we ready to go?"

"Not till I get two more cups in me." Jenny huffed and sat down next to me with her cup. When Pam sat down both Jenny and I could see the pain in her face. Jenny looked at me as if to ask what was going on. I said

"Pam and Bill where very bad yesterday and I had to punish them." Being as curious as she is Jenny asked

"What did they do to deserve punishment?" Looking at Pam I said

"You should tell her." Pam look down to her lap and said in a whisper

"I was playing with myself with out permission. I received three lashes from Mistress's riding crop." Jenny looked concerned and asked

"She didn't break the skin did she?"

"No it's just sore when I sit." I could see that Jenny wanted to look.

"Pam stand and turn around so I can check to see if I hurt you worse then I thought." I ordered. Pam stood and turned around and raised her skirt. There were three bruise on her bottom. But nothing to worry about. "You'll be okay Pam, go get your purse we'll be leaving soon." She dropped her skirt and when upstairs.

"You have her under control. Did you need to whip her wouldn't a paddle work just as well?" Jenny asked. She was showing genuine concern for her.

"I could have if I had one. All I have is the whip that was suppose to be a prop more than anything else." I said in my own defense.

"Since we're going to Shackle's any way you should pick up a paddle there. Those whips can be murder on skin as soft as hers. Jackie will be in from noon till nine so we should go there last."

"That's fine. You know your making me feel worse then I already did?"

"Good you should feel bad that had to hurt. What did you do miss on one and hit her with the shaft?"

"Yea that must have really stung." I really felt bad now.

"Ok I'm sorry for making you feel bad I know it hurts you as much as it does them to do it. We'll get you a good paddle that won't cause any damage but will let them know they misbehaved. What did Bill do?"

"He came with out permission. While I was sucking his cock. But he likes getting the whip."

"Boy you're a hard one. Remind me not to piss you off. Who's car are we taking?"

"Yours, if you don't mind I like the dark windows?"

"Good so do I. Now where is Pam?"

"I'm right here in the hall."

"What are you doing out there?" I asked

"I didn't want to interrupt you conversation. So I waited out here." She said looking into the kitchen from the door way

"Don't do that, you just come on in. If we didn't want you to hear what we were saying I'd ask you to leave the room." I told her "Well let's get going."

The drive up to Atlanta was not to spectacular We shopped at the same stores that Jenny and I shopped at last week We stopped at the same food court for lunch. While Pam went to the bathroom I asked Jenny.

"Are you still having that party on Friday."

"Yep are ya'll coming." She asked

"I'd like to. I would like to bring Pam too if that's ok." I asked

"That I'll have to ask Jim about. He may want to wait till he sees how she behaves in the office."

"Is there a theme this time or just a come as you are party?"

"You know Ginger there's always a theme. Friday it will be a costume party. And Bill dressing up in a dress is not a costume." I thought for a moment then Jenny said, "What do you have cooking in that brain of yours?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked in a coy voice

"Oh don't give me that. I saw that smile on your lips."

"I was just thinking I could come as a dominatrix with her one or two slaves in tow. Depending on how Jim feels about Pam." I told her

"You could do that or you could do that on Saturday. And we could go to Dominators here in Atlanta and spend the night in hotel. I'm sure Sandy and Cheryl will love to come I know Jim's been itching to go for some time."

"Is that another private club like Bender's?" I asked