Life's Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Yea it's a S&M club. You may learn a few things there. It's a great place to watch too, you don't have to do anything. The only thing is you should never touch some else's slave unless you have permission or they are unruly and question your authority. You'll need a collar for each of your slaves with your name on them, to show ownership. Any slave with out one is open game for the master domi. And as a Domi if you show any submissiveness to a slave of his he'll have you tied to a pommel horse and have you fuck by a slave. So you have to be strong when they question your superiority. And if they do question you that's being unruly and you can do as you please. Just so long as you don't draw blood."

"Sounds rough. But it also sounds like fun. I just hope I can take Pam with us. I don't want to leave her home two night in a row." I told her

"Why don't you go to the bathroom when she comes back. I'll see if I can find out what you three have been doing together. I'll see how readily she gives out information." I agreed to the plan. We chatted for a while till Pam came back. Then I left. I when to Spencer's to look around. After about twenty minutes I when back to the food court. When I sat back down I asked Pam to get me another diet soda. After she left I asked Jenny.

"Well what did you find out?" Jenny looked at me and said

"Right now I don't know who's telling the truth. She says your renting her a room and when you walked into her bedroom you found her masturbating. You guys have never had sex together ever. That girl confounds me even when I know the truth she will twist it around to make it sound so innocent. Either she believes everything she been telling me or she can hide it very well."

"So I guess she passed your test." I asked

"Oh yea unless you guys aren't doing what I think you are. Which knowing you I can't see how you keep your hands off her."

By four o'clock we had filled Jenny's trunk and had several packages on the back seat. We decided to go to Shackle's. It was just what I had hope it would be. When you first walked in the first thing you saw was the tape selection and to the right the wall was cover with magazines. In the back was where they had the clothing. The smell of leather was over powering. Once you got use to that you could smell the latex. This place had more toys for adults then Toy's R Us had for kids. I wasn't sure if Pam had ever been to one of these stores before. Now the look on her face had told me she hadn't. She took a hold of my arm and didn't let go. Her hands were moist and clammy and I cold feel her tremble just slightly. A tall woman walk up to us she was wearing a pair of black leather pants that where open in the crotch area and her backside was exposed. Under those she was wearing black leather panties. On her feet where five-inch stiletto heeled boots that went up to her knees her top was a black leather vest with small chains holding it closed and that was all. She had raven red hair under a biker style hat.

"Jenny darling, Its so good to see you. And look what you have brought me." She walked up to me. I realized at that point how tall she really was I would have had to stand on my toes to suck her tit's. She continued. "Some new slaves for me to take advantage of." I knew I'd have to stand my ground with her. I grabbed the hand that she was using to touch my ear and pulled it away from me and twisted it and said.

"She didn't and this one's mine" I said nodding my head to Pam.

"Fiesty isn't she?" She asked Jenny as she pulled her hand from mine. Then to me she said, "You'll do well at Dominators."

"Jackie this is Sheri. A dear friend of mine, and this is Pam." Jenny said jumping in between us.

"From the looks of Sheri here, and knowing you she's more than a friend." Then she told us. "I have to go to dinner right now ya'll can come along or you can stay here and shop. I have to get back before Jeremy comes in and Stu leaves. Stu can handle him self in the store but Jeremy will give it away to the first dominate person to walk in here. Jeremy's not good at sales but he makes a great model and I just love the noises he makes while I'm fucking him." Jackie was trying to intimidate me with her language. I wasn't intimidated that easily. I'm sure Pam was. " I have to go change, the restaurants around here don't like it when I come in dressed like this. Talk it over and I'll be right back." Jenny turned to me and said

"You handled that well. I would have set her straight but you took care of it. Do you want to go for dinner or just stay here? We didn't have much for lunch and I'm getting hungry. How about you two."

"I could use something to eat and were not going to buy anything till she comes back so we might as well go with her." then turning to Pam I asked. "Are you ok with that?"

"I'm hungry, but she scares me." Pam said I could see she was frightened.

"Don't worry Pam she may tease you but she won't hurt you. Well only if you beg that is." I could hear a murmur come from Pam when Jenny said this. "Ok we'll go eat with her and then shop." A few minutes later Jackie came back wearing a simple dress and tennis shoes.

"Are y'all coming or staying here?"

"We'll come along where do you want to eat." Jenny answered

"There's a little Italian restaurant down the street that makes the best pizza. We'll have a couple pizzas and some beer and get silly." Jackie answered we walked down the street and into a restaurant. We where shown to a table. Once seated a boy around twenty came to the table to take our order. Jackie seemed to know him and said

"Hi Paul you haven't come to see me lately."

"I've been busy lately Miss." I could see he was scared of Jackie.

"Get us a pitcher of draft would you please." Jackie said flashing him a big smile. The boy melted. He turned tripped over a chair and dashed away. "Does every one like sausage and pepperoni on their pizza?" We all said yes then Paul came back with the beer and glasses. Once the beer was poured and the pizza was ordered Paul scurried off again. Jenny asked

"Jackie what did you do to that boy?" Jackie giggled before she answered

"You know how I like my partners young? Well the two of us were flirting with each other for about a year. Just after he turned twenty-one; about a month ago he came into the store telling me how he was going to make me feel so good. That he had what I needed. You know the standard macho bullshit. I kept telling him how I like it rough and being in charge. He was saying he could do that if I would give him a chance. Well before he knew it I had him draped across a padded saw horse with a butt plug up his ass and I was standing in front of him with my strap on poised to enter his mouth. I asked him if he wanted to leave or be fucked like the man he was. He chose to leave. I released him he was out of the door like a shot, with the plug still up his ass. I wonder if he still has it. It's a shame too he really did have a nice piece of meat on him."

Paul was obviously watching the table because as soon as the pitcher was empty he was there with another one. Once the pizza and the beer were done and Jackie asked for the bill. I made an attempt to pay till she said

"No I got it. If you come to buy I'll make it back in profit." She took out two twenties and wrote a note on a piece of paper and handed it to Paul as we left. Jenny asked

"What did you say in your note? That was a hell of a tip."

"I just said I was sorry if I hurt him and that if he wanted to try again to come on over. You never know he might have liked it, he just got scared. I had one that came back after a year begging me to train him. And like I said he was well equipped." Once back in her store and she got changed Jackie asked, "What can I get for you?"

"I was looking for some thing to wear to Dominator's and some thing for my two submissive." I said

"I presume that Pam is one of your submissive the way she clings to you. Your other male or female?" I told her male. "Is that male or she-male?"

"I'm not sure just yet let's just say both and well see what happens," I said

"What material leather, vinyl, nylon or spandex?"

"Leather for me." I turned to Pam "Would you like leather vinyl or spandex?"

"What ever you think is best but I would like leather if it's ok with you." I finally got a decision out of her. She must really want leather

"Leather for her and the same for my other one." We walked back to where Jackie kept the leather apparel then she asked

"Do you want leather panties? Satin or spandex are easier to clean. The kid skin leather feel much better but you have to know how to clean and oil leather." I looked at Pam I could see the excitement in her eyes then she said.

"I'll learn to how to clean them."

"Ok I'll get the leather one's but it's your job to keep them clean and soft." I said

"I will Mistress I promise." Jackie picked up two garter belts and the asked

"Thong or full panty?" I told her both. She placed two set of them on the garters then asked. "What type of bra exposed breast or covered? Or do you want a corset?" Pam quickly said corset. I was stun that she was making these decisions. She obviously wanted this. Jackie handed a corset to Pam and a thong and told her to try them on. Pam looked at me to make sure it was all right I told her to go do it. After she was in the dressing room Jenny said.

"I think you found something she really wants, she may have a leather fetish."

"Your telling me I never see her so bold as she was for that corset. Maybe we should get her some leather skirts and jackets to wear to work?" I said, and then to Jackie I asked, "Do you have any of those boots your wearing in a size seven." She told me she did. "Can you give her a pair and some stockings to go with them?" Jackie took the boot and stocking to Pam while Jenny and I looked at the paddles. Jenny picked up a paddle that was about six inches across and had a punch of holes drilled though it.

"This is a good one the holes are to cut down on the wind resistance. It's nice and stiff but the handle gives to save your wrist." I took the paddle and swung it a few times. Then said

"Now I just need some one to try it on." Jenny turned and undid her shorts let them fall to the floor and bent over. I was shocked to say the least. "Jenny I didn't mean you I was just kidding."

"Go ahead I like a good spanking once in a while just don't go over board."

"No Jen I couldn't it's not right." I said almost pleading

"Just do it one swat to each cheek just to see how it feels." I hesitated then she said. "Really go ahead I've had my bottom spanked before I know what it feels like. Just one to each cheek." I raised the paddle and brought it down on her right cheek there was a loud slapping sound. Then Jenny said "Mmmmm that's nice do the other one." I slapped her other cheek just a little bit harder. "Mmmm that's it now you're getting the swing of it." Her as cheeks where blushing up then she asked, "Do you want to try it some more, or a different one?"

"No I think that was good. Did you really like it?"

"Of cause I liked it. Have you ever been spanked?" She asked standing upright.

"No I was always a good girl." I said innocently

"No I mean by a lover." I shook my head no "Well we'll have to change that maybe next time we get together." She could see the fear in my eyes "Has Bill ever slapped your bottom in play." I shook my head yes "Didn't it feel good?" I thought for a moment then shook my head yes I always did like it when he did that. "Well it's the same only more intense."

"Jenny what are you doing?" Jackie asked she must of came back while Jenny and I where talking

"Sheri was trying a paddle and she needed some one to try it on."

"Well she not trying it now, pull up your shorts. I'm not running a peep show here." Jenny looked down. Then pulled up her shorts.

"Sorry we got to talking and I forgot."

"I'm glad to see she getting one what she did to that girl is cruel." Now I really felt bad then Jackie said, "We'll be right out I had to get something." She picked up some thing and went back in to the dressing room.

"I wasn't being cruel. I'm just stupid I guess." I told Jenny

"It's ok now you know and it won't happen again." Jenny said and gave me a hug.

"Ok are you ready to see what I have created?" Jackie asked from the doorway of the dressing room. Jenny and I said we were. "May I introduce Slave Pam?" Pam walked out wearing the corset and boots I had asked for. She was also wearing thigh high fish net stockings that held up by garter straps attached to the corset. Her waist was probable two sizes smaller. Her breasts were exposed being supported by the corset. Her nipples where hard and sticking straight out. Around her neck she was wearing what looked like a dog collar with a leash attached. On the collar I could see a brass tag with writing on it. The corset was heavily boned how she could breath in it I don't know. I stared at her till Jackie said. "What do you think, couldn't you just eat her up. If it was up to me I'd pierce her nipples."

"Pam is this what you want? The corset looks pretty tight. Can you handle those boots? Tell me the truth."

"The corset is tight and the boots are high, but I just love them. I can get use to it." I could see she was so excited that she could burst with enthusiasm.

"Well Pam if that's what you want then you can have it." Pam ran to me and threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I held her as she said

"Thank you Mistress." Jackie came over and said

"Here Pam you can use these till you get you nipples pierced." She handed her a set of non-piercing nipple rings. Just then a boy in his early twenties came into the shop. Pam didn't make a move to cover up or hide her breasts. "Jeremy where have you been your twenty minutes late?"

"I had to wait for a ride. I'm sorry"

"Not as sorry as your going to be. Go dust off the vid tapes till I call you." Once he went back to the front she said to us. "He does this every couple of days so I do punish he such a slut. And now for you Sheri. What can I get you? Maybe a corset for you too."

"I don't think so. What else do you have?" She looked at me and then asked

"Covered or not."

"Covered for the club but for home uncovered. I have some really nice breasts and I like to show them off." Then she asked my sizes and when to get something. I told Pam to go get changed. She seemed disappointed, but did it anyway. Then Jackie came back and asked

"Can you handle a four inch heel?" I told her I could. She handed me a pile of stuff. I went to the changing room. I stripped down then put on the panties. She was right they did feel wonderful they had side snaps so you didn't have to remove the garters to get them off. The leather was buttery soft they felt like a second skin. Then the garter belt and the fishnet stockings. Then the boots the leather was kid soft and very supple and they went up above my knees. The top was a bustier made of the same leather as the boots. My breasts fit perfectly in to the cone shaped cups. After I was dressed I went in search of a mirror. Stepping out into the display area I heard Jenny whistle.

"Wow that's hot Bill's going to love that." Jenny said Pam was agreeing with her. Jackie fitted a collar around my neck that said MISTRESS on it. "I'll take it. Now what do you have for me at home to show off my tits?"

"How about the same thing just without the cups." She said showing me the top in question.

"Perfect I'll take it. I have one problem with Pam's corset. Her tits show all the time." seeing the look in Pam's eyes I said to her. "Honey I know you love it but until we see what this club is like I think your breast should stay covered."

"There are breast cups that hook to that corset. There meant for covering not support she doesn't need much support." Pam seemed happy that she was going to keep the corset.

"Ok how about Bill what can we get for him?"

"If you want, go get changed and I'll have Jeremy put some thing on. We'll start with a male style then go to a she-male style." I quickly change back into my dress except I left the panties on they felt to sinfully delicious to take off. After retuning to the display area and gave Jackie the cloths, and told her about the panties. She said. "I thought you would. Apparently your not the only one." as she held up Pam's lavender thong. "I have the same style in different colors. I have red, brown, tan, blue, and white." I quietly told her to give me one of each color for Pam Jenny and myself. "You do know Jenny doesn't wear panties?"

"These she may if not then it's the thought that counts. Can you possible gift wrap them?"

"Sure I can. Is there any thing else you would like to see while your waiting," she asked

"I'll look around. There are a few thing's I want to pick up." I then said to Pam "Pam sweetie look around see if there's anything you want and let me know." I waved Jenny over and we started look at the toys on display.

"What are you looking for?" she asked, looking over my shoulder to see where Pam was I said.

"Remember that thing you put in my bottom. I want one of those and some other vibrating things. Also I want to use some thing on Pam so she can get use to something up her butt. Eventually I want her to be able to take Bill up there." Jenny looked at me with a stunned expression before saying

"Bill up there is that possible. That's a tall order.

"And fat too." I said and we both laughed

"Well if your serious I would suggest that you use a butt plug. Get different sizes and have her leave them in for a while, over night if possible." She shook her head "I just can't believe you going to try and get that monster up inside her."

"Why not? Jim's had it up him and I had it up me and I loved it."

"Ladies" Jackie called, we looked over to her and she waved us over. Jeremy was standing by her wearing a black leather strap contraption that went around his chest. It didn't seem to serve any function at all. On each wrist he had a leather cuff and on each ankle one as well. Around his neck he had a collar, but this one was thicker than the one Pam or I was wearing. His pants where tight leather shorts that showed his hard on in perfect detail. On his head was a full leather mask with eye and nose holes and a removeable mouth cover.

"Jackie, what function do the straps around his chest serve?" I asked

"Bend over Jeremy" Jeremy bent over and Jackie stepped up behind him and grabbed a strap in each hand the started rocking her hips forward and back in a mock fucking fashion using the straps to pull Jeremy back to her. I heard a soft moan from Pam. "I use them to for leverage when I'm fucking Jeremy in the ass with my strap on." I knew she said this to humiliate Jeremy. I looked at Pam her eyes where riveted on Jackie and she was licking her lips. It wasn't what I was looking for at lease not for Bill maybe Pam would like it or something like it

"Do you have anything else? That's not quite right the shorts won't work because Bill can control his erection. And the chest straps do nothing for me. But I do need something that can show my ownership of him." Jackie pushed Jeremy away from her. He landed on his hands and knees. Then she said

"I really don't have any thing in an all male style other than something for a dominant male."

"I'll take that then but instead of the shorts how about a male thong and I'll need some kind of shoe I can't have him going barefoot a sandal would probable work better." Jackie agreed with me then I said "Now I need something for the feminine side of him. And if you have one of those strap thing for Pam I'm sure she'll be grateful since she hasn't taken her eyes off it." Pam turned red at being caught starring. Jackie asked if I want her to try it on. "No there's no sense in her getting changed again." Jackie turned back to the dressing room and said

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers