Life's Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Come Jeremy." Jeremy crawled on hands and knees to the dressing room" Your such a good doggie aren't you?" He was definitely paying for being late.

"Pam have you found any thing yet?" I asked

"No Mistress. I'm not sure what I should be looking for."

"Are there any toy's you would like to try or cloths or videos you would like to watch?" Pam started looking around and Jenny and I went to where the penis and butt plugs were. I picked up several different sizes until Jenny showed me the vibrating ones. I took three different sizes of those and two different vibrating cocks. I picked up another penis gag so Bill and Pam each had one. Pam came over with two videos. One was "Mistress teaches her pet" and "Anal sex for beginners". I handed the toys to Pam and told her to put them by the cloths we were going to purchase. Jackie came out with Jeremy in tow. He was wearing a red bustier similar to what I had on In fact he was wearing the same outfit I had the only difference was a tiny red skirt that hid absolutely nothing his ass cheeks were visible and the thong panties in front where visible including his penis. Jackie said

"He's wearing the same out fit that you where Sheri. But I added the skirt to add to his femininity." spinning him around she had him bend over and spread his cheeks and said. "It's hard to see but incorporated in this thong is a butt plug that is imbedded in his ass." She released his cheek and gave it a hard slap. "You can take the other bustier and with out the cups and let him go with out tits if you would like"

"I'll take it just the way it is." I told her Jackie started picking out the sizes for Bill and told Jeremy to go finish the dusting. Which he did with out a grumble? Then she said to us.

"He likes it when I make him dust dressed like that. He likes it better when there's someone in here to see him. He only works here for the humiliation." Then she asked will there be anything else.

"No I think we have everything we need. Pam is there anything else you would like?" She shook her head no. "Oh yes those panties I asked for earlier I need a set for Bill too." After she package up everything and gift wrapped the panty sets she said to me.

"Watch what a slut he is for humiliation." then in a louder voice she said "Jeremy would you help these ladies out with their packages?" Jeremy came over and picked up as many packages as he could and followed Jenny and Pam out. "See what I mean do you know anyone that would go out dressed like that?" I shook my head no and said good-bye.

In the car Jenny asked, "Are we done or do you want to pick up a few skirts?"

"Lets go get the skirts and then we can go home." Pam started to protest that she had enough skirts. I silence her I knew she didn't know what kind of skirts we were getting so I put up with her protesting to a point. Once we had her try on a leather skirt she stop all protest and gushed her happiness. When I had bought five skirts three jackets two vests and a leather dress I think she actually had an orgasm if not it was close. On the way back home the car reeked of leather. Which only added to my horniness.

It was ten thirty when we arrived home I was horny but exhausted and so was Jenny I said, "I don't know about you two but I'm beat."

"Your telling me next time we go on one of these shopping sprees we're staying the night." Jenny said "How about you Pam."

"I'm fine I was thinking of trying some of these on tonight."

"Like the leather things?" I asked I heard a meek yes from the back seat. Jenny and I looked at each other and both said at the same time "Leather fetish". We pulled to my drive way, Jenny barely got the engine turned off when both Jim and Bill came out of the house. Bill said

"We where getting worried about you three. The credit card company called about two hours ago and asked if someone had stolen your card. They said the always check when there is an abnormally high usage of the card. And yours was smoking. I told them you where on a binge. Jim, Bill and Jenny helped Pam and I carry in all the packages. Once in side I gave the gift box with Jenny's name on to her and said.

"I know you don't wear these much but they feel so great I had to buy some for you. Because your such a great person." Jenny took them and said

"Thanks I do wear them sometimes like when I have my period but these I'll wear for you. Actually I was curious since you made such a big deal over them." Then Jim said

"Oh my god. My wife's going to wear panties and she's not on the rag. What is this world coming to?" Jenny hit him with the box and said

"Knock it off oaf or you find yourself strung up in the garage tonight." Jim quickly looked at Pam then at Jenny "Don't worry about her she's one of us. As far as she'll tell me she just renting a room here and Sheri and Bill never have sex." She told him. Jim looked relieved then said to Pam

"You understand Pam you can never tell what happens between any of us."

"I understand and no one will ever hear anything from me. That I promise."

Jim and Jenny left soon after. I asked Bill if the card company did call. "Yea they did. We're only responsible for a set amount after a card has been lost or stolen. Their responsible for the rest they would have kill the card if they didn't talk to me. So you must of had a hell of a time. Do we have any money left?"

"I knew I had charge a lot but it was nothing we couldn't handle." I told him " Are you mad at me."

"No. If you blew the limit on all your cards we could still pay it off at the end of the month. And your no fool when it comes to money." Then he said. "What did you girls buy? Pam looks absolutely radiant.

"Oh you mean miss leather fetish. She got a thing for leather. When I bought her leather skirts I though she had an orgasm right there in the store. Where is she anyway?"

"She took some things up stairs." I look around at the packages that were left

"Yep She took all the leather stuff up already." I saw a dreamy look in Bill's eyes. "You too how come never said any thing?" I asked him

"I didn't know it till I put on that leather dress on Sunday. I haven't been able to take my mind off it." Reaching over for the other gift box I said

"Well this should make your day." He ripped the box open knowing what was inside from seeing Jenny's. Bill pulled out a red pair and rubbed in on his face and said

"It's so soft. Just like your skin. I feel like I'm rubbing my face on your bottom." I thought to myself oh brother another one this is going to get expensive.

"So am I forgiven for spending so much today?" Bill gave me a hug and said

"But of cause my love." Then he got serious he had me set down on the couch and said. "All kidding a side Jim said he had a investment project he has been working on with a track of land south of Atlanta. And wanted to know if I wanted to get in on it. Now you know me if it was anyone else, I would have laughed him out of here but I know Jim is pretty good on this kind of investment. He said we could double our money inside of three months."

"How much is he talking?" I was watching Bill his hand never stopped rubbing the panties. His legs were crossed at the knee just like a woman would do.

""He said I could get in for ten thousand, But if I could come up with more we'd make more. He also said not to invest more that we could afford to do with out for a couple months." I knew our financial situation as well as Bill did, we could afford to lose ten grand without batting an eye. Hell I think I spent ten grand in the last two days.

"How much were you thinking about investing?" I knew Bill well he had this all thought out before he even said anything to me.

"I thought we could invest fifty grand comfortably. And even if we lose it all it won't kill us it'll hurt but we'd still be ok." I knew we had a hundred and fifty grand in the checking account that we called fling money. Plus our stocks and money market funds where substantial. We wouldn't have to touch those. And I doubted that Bill even considered I was getting a raise with my new position. Bill still had his severance pay that I was sure came to at least fifty grand.

I said, "We could afford that and maybe more. Invest the fifty and we'll see what happens. If this one pans out as well as Jim says then the next time we can invest more. Did he say why he was bringing you in on it? I doubt he needs your money to make the deal."

"He said he didn't want us to depend on what the firm makes. This way we can keep our client list low and devote more time to bigger clients and we'll have free time to play as he put it. To take trips and vacations. If we want to take a week in the islands we can with out worry. Also if we have plenty of money we won't be tempted to over bill our clients, which is some thing he hates. And I'm glad to hear. You know how I hate doing that. If a client call's me and talks for five minutes I shouldn't bill him for an hour." I knew he did hate that some times he would rant about it. I would just let him rant. There wasn't anything either of us could do about it.

"Well do you want to invest more? We could safely invest a hundred with out too much worry. You do have that severance and I did get a raise with the new position." He looked at me and thought for a second then said

"I was thinking we could just invest my severance pay and wouldn't have to touch our fling money. How much of a raise did you get?" Bill and I never talk money as far as day-to-day living expenses are concerned he knew about what I made and I knew about what he made. We plan stock purchases together or other investments. But we where responsible with our money I never had to worry that he would go out and buy something that would clean out our bank account and he didn't have to worry that I would. I know it may not seem that way after the spending spree I'm been on but he also knew I could tell him exactly what I spent almost to the dollar if he asked. "If you don't mind me asking how much are you making now?" I told him He sat with a stunned expression on his face then said. "I knew you get a raise but not that much."

"Why don't you think I'm worth it?" I asked

"No. I mean yes you are. But I didn't think they'd pay you that much. Wow you're a big deal now. I mean you've always been a big deal to me, but now they think so too." I let him stutter through his explanation for a while. To stop him I said

"You don't mind I'm making so much? I know some men think that their wives shouldn't make so much it infringes on the male superiority." I knew it didn't, money was never important to him.

"Not as long as you don't throw me away for some young stud with a big cock." I sat in his lap facing him and said

"I have a young stud with a big cock." And then to tease him I said "Some day I may introduce you to him." he looked at me as if I was serious when I started giggling he started laughing too. Bill gabbed my bottom and pulled me to him and kissed me. We kissed for a while till I felt a presence behind me. I turned to see Pam standing there. I could see she wanted something. "Yes sweetie what is it?

""I was wondering if you would like me to fill the tub so you can soak in it."

"No I'm too tired to soak in the tub I'll just take a shower and then go to bed. Have you hung up all your new cloths?"

"Yes Mistress I have and I put the cloths that you bought for yourself on hangers. I didn't know where in your closet you wanted them so I hung them on the door of your closet."

"That's good I have a system for my side of the closet." I picked up the last gift box and handed it to Pam and said. "I thought you might like a set of these too." Pam opened the box almost reverently and said

"Thank you mistress. When I saw Miss Jackie picking them out I was hoping some where for me." I saw tears forming in her eyes when they started rolling down her cheeks. I asked

"What's the matter honey don't you like them."

"Yes I love them. You just made me so happy. You've been so kind to me. When I agreed to be your slave I pictured it to be like the way Miss Jackie treated Jeremy. I could live that way if you wanted me too. I would do whatever you wanted me to do as long as I belong to you and Bill. But you've been nothing but kind to me. It's just to much kindness for me to take I'm not use to it."

"If you're good I'm kind. If you're bad or disobey me then I'll have to punish you. I won't use the whip again but I did pick up a paddle to use instead so you two be warned." They both said yes mistress. "Now let's go up and take a shower and see how Bill looks in his S&M cloths." I could feel Bill start to tremble was that from excitement or fear. I picked up the bag that held the toys and movies and went up stairs my two slaves followed.

After the shower, which I had to stipulate was for washing and nothing else. I had Bill try on both S&M outfits. I still wasn't happy with the male one and neither was Bill. When he tried on the she-male one he insisted I put the butt plug in. That plus the feminine outfit defeated his control on his erection. I had Bill put on some make up to see how he looked. Pam had sat on the bed in a baby doll nightie while Bill was getting dressed. I noticed the excitement in her eyes when I was putting the butt plug in to Bill ass. She was obviously willing to try some anal sex. Bill's make up was very heavy with a lot of dark colors. I asked him about it he told me.

"From the pictures I've seen on the net this is the way they wear it. I think it's to overstate that I'm wearing make up." I knew I had to check t his out seeing that I'm not one for over doing make up. The he asked "Mistress why did you buy this? I love it but it's something I would wear to a club."

"Jenny and I were talking about going to a club called Dominators on Saturday. I thought it was a good idea. We could stay in Atlanta Saturday night so we don't have to drive home after. We all have Monday off we could stay the weekend and go to Benders on Sunday." Bill's eyes brighten up on that. Once Bill finished putting on his makeup I picked up the collar from the bag. While I was walking over to him I notice that the brass plate was inscribed with "Property of Mistress Sheri". I asked Pam "Honey when did Jackie do this?" showing her the collar

"She did them while you where changing. She put one on my collar then saved one for Bill's and she gave me four more in case you get us different collars." She reached into her purse and handed me the other tags. "She said I should keep them since I was in charge of cleaning the leather."

"Then you should keep them." I told her before walking over to Bill and place his around his neck. He stood up and look at him self in the mirror. I could see he really liked the look. "Well which one are you going to wear to the club?" I asked as if I didn't already know.

"I really like this one, but how do I get from the room to the club?"

"You could wear a trench coat over that. And take it off when we get in the club." I told him

"Won't I look like a guy in make up? If we see anyone in the hotel."

"Sweetheart you don't look like a guy in make up now. You do look like a two dollar a night hooker though." Bill got a kick out of that. "You can take it off now." When I said this Bill gave me a disappointed look. "Ok you can leave it on for a while but you can't sleep in it. And don't get that skirt wrinkled." I took the pillows and placed them on the foot of the bed. I put the anal sex tape in the VCR of the bedroom entertainment system. The movie started and Pam started watching it. With out her seeing what I was doing. I took out the smallest dildo I bought and a small butt plug a tube of lubricate and I got a hand towel from the bathroom.

I took off my nightgown and lay down on the bed. Once I got comfortable I had Pam remove her nightie and lay down in front of me. She laid her head on my arm and I cuddled up behind her draping my leg over hers.

The movie started real clinical like. Almost like those films you watch in heath class in high school. It told of all the things that could go wrong with anal sex if it's not done right. And the importance of lubricate. Though this part I would rub my hands over Pam's back and front and kiss her shoulder and back and nibble her ear. Pam was almost purring at this attention. I'm sure she knew something was going to happen.

Mean while Bill had sat down on the bed behind me. When the guy on the tape started to demonstrate how to lube up the anus I handed Bill the lube and he squirted some on my finger. I started to trace the crack of her bottom with my greased up fingers. I could feel her tense up just slightly. I didn't want to scare her so my fingers stayed just on the surface. I wanted her to push back to take more in to her. I knew the less I pushed the more she'd be willing to go further. After a few minutes of this Pam bottom started to move back to me. When I pulled my fingers away to have Bill give me more lube I heard her whimper. When my fingers started tracing her crack again her ass moved back taking my fingers between her cheeks. The movie by this time was completely forgotten. When I started to massage her anus Pam's reflex was to tighten up. I could feel her cheeks flex up then they relaxed immediately. I had Bill relub me then when I started massaged her hole again she turned her head and said

"Mistress please, but your finger in me." I asked her if she was sure. "Yes Mistress I want you to."

"Then take my hand and push it into you." Pam reached back and took a hold of my wrist and pushed my finger into herself. I held back so she didn't hurt herself. When my finger pierced her hole she winced slightly then gave a slight ahh sound. She released my wrist as I started finger fucking her. After a minute of this I asked "Would you like another finger?"

"Yes please Mistress." I slid in a second finger and kept up my fucking motion. After a minute of this she pleaded. "Mistress please another finger Mistress please." As I slid a third finger into her she gasped. Her hands kept going down to her pussy but she stopped them before they touched. Her bottom would shove back on my in stroke and she would whimper on my outstroke. She was sweating heavily as her breath quicken. Then she pleaded. "Mistress please another finger please." I whispered in her ear.

"I can't It's too hard to use four." A moan escaped her lips. Then I asked. "Would you like to try something bigger. Something longer?"

"Yes Mistress something bigger and longer fuck me please Mistress" Bill had found the dildo and had it all greased up for me. When I pull my fingers out of her hole her ass followed trying to capture them again. When I pushed the dildo between her cheeks she grabbed my wrist and try to shove my hand forward. I held back as best I could till the head of the dildo pierced her anus.

"Oh god yes oh fuck that feels so good. Please Mistress fuck me fuck my ass." She was taking about half the dildo and her ass was pumping back to meet my hand. She was trembling I knew she was close to cumming but couldn't get there. I then asked her

"Do you want to cum now baby do you want to cum with this dildo up you ass?"

"Yes Mistress please let me cum please let me cum with the dildo in me please Mistress please."

"Go ahead baby use your hand on your clit and cum for your Mistress." Her hand flew to her pussy, as she came I shoved the dildo in as far as it would go. I pushed my hip against her ass to hold the dildo in place as I wrapped my arm around her and held her. "There, there honey cum for you mistress baby cum for me. Doesn't it feel good to cum with a dildo up your ass?"

"Yes Mistress it does feel so good. Can we do this again please"?

"Yes we can. And someday I want to fuck you with my strap on. But we'll have to stretch you out more before we can do that."

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers