Lifes Changes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure I'm not as big as Glenda." Kandy said

"I can see how big you are, and it's plenty big enough for me. Are you going to give it to me or do I have to beg." I said as I stood up and walked over to him. I looked at Janie and asked, "Do you mind letting me lay there? I hate getting rug burns on my back."

Janie stood up and said, "Of cause you can as long as I can watch. "Then she kissed me, and whisper in my ear a thank you. I knew it was for letting him fuck me, but I wasn't letting him fuck me. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be fucked badly. Kandy still hadn't moved so I said.

"Are you going to get up you do you want me to climb on?" I saw Kandy swallow then he said

"I'm not sure how you want me to do this."

"Well first." I said as I straddled his legs and sat on his lap facing him. "You start by kissing me. I like to be kissed, a lot. Then you can nibble my ear but not much. Then you can." He stopped me there when he kissed me. We kissed for while, but not long enough. He then went for my ears and nibbled on them. He moved down to my neck and on to my breasts.

He went straight for my nipple and sucked it into his mouth as he rolled me onto my back. "Oh god yes suck it baby and play with the ring." I instructed. Kandy was a fast learner as his tongue pulled and twisted the ring. Then he switched to the other one doing the same.

Then he started to move down but I stopped him "No I need you in me. I need your cock in me." Kandy's mouth moved back to my nipple. I also felt the head of his cock searching for the entrance to my pussy. I took a hold of it and guided it to my hole. As the head of Kandy's cock slid passed the outer folds of my pussy I sighed and said

"Oh that's it give it to me baby. Shove that cock into me." Kandy shoved ever inch he had deep in me.

"Oh you so hot and wet." Kandy cried

"You made me that way lover. Now give it to me, fuck me." Kandy started pounding his cock in me. I knew he wouldn't last long and I really didn't need him too. I already felt my orgasm building in me. Then she said

"Oh god I there I'm going to come."

"No wait. Wait for me hold off I'm almost there." I told him Kandy's face scrunched up and he clenched his teeth and groaned as he continued to pound me. The mire act of asserting my control on him and him accepting it was enough to put me over the top.

"Now Kandy, I cumming now. Cum with me squirt your cum in me. Let me feel you fill me with your hot cum." Kandy groaned out and fired his hot cum deep in side of me.

When he pumped his last load in me he collapsed on me. We lay there gulping air into our lungs. Kandy's cock was still pulsated in me as we recover. Once he regained enough composure he raised himself up and looked down at me I smiled and said

"Now since you had to clean Janie after Glenda fucked her. I think she should have to clean me after you fucked me." We both looked at Janie who was kneeling next to us so she could watch.

"Ok girl out of the way I'm going to finally see what she tastes like." She told Kandy

Kandy pulled his limp cock from me and sat back on the couch. While Janie pulled my legs so I was hanging off the couch and clamped her mouth to my pussy. I sat up and watched as Janie licked up all Kandy's and my cum as it flowed out of me. Kim came over as sat on the edge of the couch and watched Janie then asked

"Does she really like that?"

"I guess so she's sure doing a good job at it." I told her but I was beginning not to care what Kim was saying.

Janie had cleaned up what cum was there and was now working on my clit. Kim got up and went over to Kandy and knelt down in front of her. She said something to Kandy and Kandy nodded her head. I watched as Kim's head lowered and she stuck out her tongue and licked up some of the cummy mess from around Kandy's cock.

I saw Kim tasted the cum and the shrug her shoulders and go back for more. Mean while Janie was really working my clit over. I was having a hard time trying to watch what Kim was doing. When I saw Kim suck Kandy's cock into her mouth I came. My whole body convulsed as I held Janise head firmly to my pussy. Janie's mouth had moved down to suck my cum while her fingers pinched my clit. Cum pored out of me and into Janie's mouth. I know I screamed my cumming as I humped my pussy on Janie's face. After I came Janie when back to my clit but I stopped her and said.

"No more I'm done for to night. I going to find my Glenda and go take a shower." Janie nodded her head and said.

"If Glenda doesn't want to join you then I will." Kim pulled Kandy's half hard cock from her mouth and said.

"I could use one to."

"Well what did you think of the taste." I asked Kim

"It's ok, nothing to write home about."

"That because you haven't tried it straight from the tap." I told her

"Hey I'm trying here, but Kandy's not cooperating." Kim said as she continued to stroke Kandy's cock.

"Give the girl a break. That's not a pussy there a cock need time to recharge." I told her with a laugh then I said, "Besides when a girl has used her cock as well as Kandy did it gets real sensitive to stimulation. I can see Kandy's feeling some pain right now." Kim look up at Kandy and could see the pain there and said

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to discourage you. You looked like you were enjoying your self." Kandy told her

"I was but I don't want to hurt you. I'll do this some other time." Kim said as she kissed Kandy's cock one more time then she kissed Kandy's mouth.

"I'm going to see if I can find Jenny and Pam. Then I'll go looking for Glenda." I told them.

"Jenny and Pam when into the den earlier. I haven't seen either of them since." Janie told me.

I went to the den and open the door as quietly as I could. Jenny and Pam were a sleep on the floor. They had made a bed with blankets and sheets. Jenny was lying on her back with Pam cuddled up to her. Pam's head rested on Jenny's chest. And they both had sweet smiles on their faces.

After closing the door I went to the patio. Jack Glenda and Ginny were all sitting in chairs looking completely exhausted. I walked out onto the patio and asked. "Well you three look done in. I gather there's none left for me." All three said if I gave them a minute they would take care of me.

"Some how I think that's going to be the longest minute of my life. Really, I done for the night I was just wondering who was sleeping with whom. Jack do you have a preference?"

""Sorry I need to go home I have a meeting at ten in the morning with a client. Then we're hitting the links at noon." Jack stood and said "Well girls I had a great time. We need to do this again real soon." Then he came over to me and said so only I could hear. "Thanks for inviting me tonight and thanks again for yesterday."

"Don't mention it but the next time I want some of this." I told him as I squeezed his limp dick. I saw pain in his face, but I didn't squeeze him that hard. So I gathered he had a really great time. Then he said

"That's deal just invite me back."

"I'll make sure you get an invitation to our house warming party." I told him

"That's something I don't want to miss. It should be a hell of a party." He said with a grin.

"Yes it should be. I think a three day party should warm up the place nicely." I told him

"Oh yea. Give me a couple weeks notice so I'm plenty rested." Jack said with a laugh. Jack started getting dressed while I walked over to Glenda and asked

"Are you ready for bed?"

"Yea but I figured I'll sleep with Ginny in one of the spare rooms and Kim could sleep with you. Janie and Kandy can sleep in the other spare room." He told me I was disappointed he didn't want to sleep with me so I asked

"Why not let Kim and Ginny sleep together and you can sleep with me?"

"It's because Jenny and I have a rule. I can only sleep with guys or she males and she can only sleep with girls. I know it's a silly rule but that's the way we do it. We always have. I'm not the one that's going to break that rule. So if you want, I'll go home to sleep. Then Kim can have the bed to herself and you two can sleep together." Ginny didn't look like she could make it up to bed never mind going home.

"No that's ok you two take the first room, Janie can have the other and Kim and I will have the master bedroom. Are you two sure you can make it that far?" I told them

"I think so give us a few minutes." Glenda told me

"Well don't sit here too long. I'd hate to see you two fall asleep out here." I leaned over and kissed Ginny and Glenda. Then said "Good night I'm going for a shower and then to bed."

"Kim might have other ideas." Glenda told me

"She might but the only way she getting anymore tonight is with her own hands. I'm done I just hope I can get to the shower before I pass out." I left the patio and went back in the living room and said to Janie

"You and Kandy can sleep in the same room you did last night. Kim would you like to sleep with me."

"Oh yea sleeping with the boss now that's something I always wanted to do." Kim said

"The way you old boss wanted you back so bad makes me think you slept with her too." I said

"Ok I did but she was my lover before she was my boss so that doesn't count." She said with a giggle

"I'll let you know right now. There's not going to be any hanky panky going on in that bedroom. I am going to take a shower and go to sleep. So if you still want to fool around maybe Janie will be more accommodating."

"Don't look at me I'm done and so is Kandy." Janie told her

"As long as I don't have to sleep alone I'm fine with it. Besides I kind of tired too." Kim told us. We went up and had a quick shower then got in bed. I the next thing I knew it was morning.

1...456789