Life's Changes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Oh god that feels so good. Thank you Mistress that's number five." She squealed

As my tongue redoubled it's effort on her ass hole and I turned up the vibrator to max. I spelled my body to have an eight inch long two inch thick cock. I was desperately horny and I wanted to be the first one to fuck this girl in the ass. I now pulled the rubber dick from Mary's pussy and brought it up to her virgin ass hole. Mary knew what was going to happen next. When the fake dick touched her asshole Mary pushed back taking in the dick of her own accord. I was amazed how easily it slid into her.

"Oh fuck that feels so good Mistress. It feels so wonderful to have a dick in my ass." She kept saying over and over.

I moved between her legs and put my hard cock to the mouth of her hot pussy. Mary realized that there was something else back there. She angled her pussy and pushed back taking half my cock in one motion.

"Oh god Mistress fuck me hard fuck me deep. Please mistress slap my ass give me number six. Please Mistress give me number six. " She pleaded

What could I do. I gave her number six, it was really number seven. When I struck, Mary's mouth open but not a sound came out not a groan nothing. Then a low deep moan, it was more air then noise. But it built, got louder with more resonance. Till it was almost a shriek. I felt Mary's cunt clamp down hard on my cock as she continued to ride me. I felt her cum squirt out of her, around my cock drenching my balls. It took every thing I had not to succumb to the hot moist depths of her young tender pussy. Her pussy worked overtime as she continued to rock back and forth on my cock. I moved not an inch as she rode me to her hearts delight.

When her orgasm subsided somewhat I pulled my cock from her pussy. She moaned at its loss. I then pulled the fake one out of her ass. Her hole remained open to me. I quickly slip in my own cock into her sweet tender ass. Mary groaned at the slightly larger cock, but welcomed it just the same.

"Yes mistress Fuck me fuck my ass. God your cock feels so good back there." I struck her ass once more. "Thank you Mistress Thank you that's number seven." She squealed

Mary did all the work as I held my place as she rode me. She was working her self into a lather and me along with her. It took all my will power to hold my self in check so I could last. I wanted her to get all the pleasure she could from this experience. I want her to remember this night for a long, long time. But I was coming to an end I was so close. I slapped her once more Mary shook uncontrollably her sphincter clamped down hard on me.

"Thank you Mistress that was nummmmmbber eight." she said in a stutter

I was finding it hard to hold back. I knew if I slapped her once more, to give her the full ten, she would clamp even tighter on to my cock and pull me over the top. But the slap was unnecessary as I felt my balls pull up close to me then I felt my cock swell larger then ever. I reached back one last time and slapped Mary's tender ass as hard as I could. Mary's head went straight into the pillow as she screamed through another gut wrenching orgasm.

My own orgasm started somewhere deep inside me. I felt it surge from deep inside me and make its way to my cock then I felt it sere the inside of my cock as it flowed up and out exploding deep in Mary's ass.

Mar also felt it she moaned and clinched her ass as each and every jet of hot cum pumped into her. When my cock ran out of cum Mary's legs slid out from under her and her body collapsed onto the bed. I followed her down keeping my cock buried in her ass.

We both laid there panting trying to recover. Mary's ass continued to grip and release my now softening cock. My hips were resting on Mary's bottom I could feel the heat from the slaps. When my breathing had recovered I hugged Mar to me at the same time my shrunken cock slip out of her ass. Mary moaned and said

"Please Mistress put it back in. I love how it feels inside me."

"I can't sweetie it's too soft it won't stay in" I told her as I rolled on to my back. Mary rolled around and looked between my legs. Her hand reached out and touched my sleeping cock then smiled and rested her head on my shoulder and said

"Pam said you could do that. I wasn't sure I should believe her. I guess she was telling the truth."

"She was. Now I think we should get in he shower before we both fall asleep."

After the shower I put the butt plug into Mary so she wouldn't leak on to the bed all night. Mary thought it was a very good idea. Then we striped and remade the bed, seeing there was a huge wet spot where Mary had been kneeling. Once we had settled back in the bed and Mary was laying next to me with her head on my shoulder she said

"Mistress you still owe me one more slap and I didn't thank you for the last one." I laughed slightly and said

"No sweet heart you miss counted you got all ten. That punishment wasn't so bad was it."

"No Mistress it was wonderful. I do have one request though."

"What's that my pet?" I asked

"Can I be bad tomorrow." She asked with a giggle

"No you can't because if I find your bad on purpose I'll use the paddle on you. But if your a good girl we'll do this a again some time. You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress I would like it very much." She said. Then we turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke still feeling very tired. I knew Mary and I stayed up late last night I'm sure it was well past two before we finally went to sleep. I contemplated calling in and telling Ginger I wouldn't be there today but I knew that Kim had to be there while they installed the carpet. I was startled by the ringing of the phone. I picked it up and said hello

"Hello there, you don't sound like you in much better shape then I am. What time did you get to sleep? Jenny asked

"I'm not sure I think it was around two or so. How about you?"

"Pam said she remembers looking at the clock around three, but we took a shower after that. I figured it was closer to four before we passed out. Jeri and Jim are much the same. I'm calling in sick and Jim's staying home too."

"I'm thinking about it. I have to see if Kim really needs to be there. Is Pam and Jeri still there?" I asked

"Jeri is Pam left earlier she said she had to go run."

"Tell Jeri if he can take the day off, He should other wise he'll have to grin and bare it."

"Jim said that it was up to Bill if he wanted to close the office today."

"I'll tell him. I'll talk to you later when I figure out what I'm going to do." I told her just before hanging up.

I still had and hour before I could call Ginger so I got up and took a shower. After putting a pair of shorts and a tank top I went down to find some coffee. I found that someone had already started the coffee maker and the pot was full. I grabbed a cup and sat down at the kitchen table. Mary came in a few minutes later. She was dressed in much the same exercise outfit I had. She walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of water then came over to me and sat down.

"I'm surprised you were able to run this morning. I'm exhausted." I told her

"I am too but Miss Kim wouldn't take no for an answer. She said and I quote "Fucking all night is no excuse to miss out on you exercise. But I can tell you she doesn't look like she's going to make the whole eight miles either." Mary told me

Twenty minutes later Bill Pam and Kim came in, they all look completely done in. Kim was complaining about the fact that Bill and Pam had given up. Kim look exhausted too but wasn't going to admit it.

I told Bill what Jim had said and he agreed to close the office. He called Beth and Sharon and told them not to come in, then he called the answering service and told them to beep him if anyone called. I then asked Kim if she could take the day off

"I don't think so. The carpet people are suppose to be there today. Let me call them and see if their coming." Kim went into the den to call and Pam and Mary went up to take a shower. I turned to Bill and said

"Honey have you thought about what we should do with this house. I'm sure my estate has already paid it off. They're waiting for us to decide if we want to put it in the estate or keep it separate."

"Every thing has happen so fast that I didn't even think about it. All this seems so unreal. Do you think Janie and Kenny can afford it. I don't think we should give it away."

"If I give them an no interest, thirty year loan they should be able to afford it they have to be paying more then that for rent."

"That's fine with me unless your going to divorce me then I may just want to keep it." He said teasingly. I went over and sat on his lap and said

"Honey when I said until death us do part I meant it. I have never planed on a divorce. I hope you haven't." Bill pulled me to him and said

"I was only kidding. I figured we'd screw ourselves to death before that happen. Go ahead and see if they want it." Bill and I kissed. We kissed for some time till we heard behind us

"Are you two at it again. Don't you ever stop." I looked to the side of me to where Kim was standing with a grin on her face. I said

"After the way you went after him last night I have to remind him who he's married to." Kim came over and put his hand on Bill's shoulder and said

"I guess I did come on a little strong last night. When I saw him in that outfit last night he reminded me of a girl I knew in high school. After that I just knew I want her." Kim confessed with a slight blush.

"It's ok I just hope Glenda was as good as your fantasy." I told her

"Oh better the girl in school didn't have a cock like Bill does." We all laughed

"So what about work do you have to go in?"

"I guess not, The carpet people were going to call me. They can't make it today they'll be in on Monday for sure. I also call a few people at work that were expecting me to be there for training."

"I'll call Ginger and tell her we won't be there." I told her

I called Ginger and told her that Kim and I were going to check out a few places for the equipment for the gym and that we won't be there today. If she needed me she could page me on my beeper. She told me that she'd handle everything and that she'd see me on Monday. Then I called Janie

"Janie love Sheri here how are you?"

"Just fine and you." She said with a hint of suspicion in her voice.

"Just great. Can you and Kenny come over for dinner tonight." I asked

"Ah I think so. I'll have to ask Kenny to be sure."

"Why don't I figure on you coming and if you can't you can call me at home and leave a message. Would that work for you?"

"Yea that would work is there some reason." She ask

"I have a proposition that may interested you. I don't want to elaborate over the phone."

"Now you have my interest peaked. I'll call you if we can't make." She said

"Ok I'll see you tonight. I have to go." I said just before hanging up.

"Ok what do we do now?" Kim asked

"I don't know about everyone else but I'm going back to bed." I told them for which I got a lusty grin from both of them. "Ok let me rephrase that. I going back to sleep."

Bill and Kim went to take a shower while I crawled back into bed. They both joined me just as I dosed off. Right around eleven thirty I woke up feeling much more rested. Kim and Bill were already up and gone by that time. I put on the same cloths I had on earlier and went down stairs. When Pam saw me she jumped up to make a pot of coffee. While saying

"Miss Jenny wants you to call her when you get up and Miss Janie said that her and Kenny will be over tonight around seven."

"Where's Bill and Kim?" I asked

"Glenda is in the den on the computer and Miss Kim went over to Miss Jenny's." Pam told me as I sat next to Mary at the kitchen table. I picked up the phone and called Jenny

"Well it's about time you got your lazy ass out of bed." Jenny said when she answered the phone.

"I didn't see any reason to get up before. Now what can I do for you." I said

"I was just wondering when we were leaving. Do you want us to come over there or do you want to come here?"

"Come on over here. Which car are you taking?" I asked

"I'll drive my Lexus. Then we won't have to take so many cars."

"Sounds good. Is Jeri still there?"

"Yea Jim's been giving her lessons all morning."

"Make sure she comes too. You all can come over when your ready." I told her

"See you all in a few." Jenny said before she hung up. I took my coffee and when into the den. I walked up behind Bill and placed my coffee on the desk then I placed my hands on his shoulders and asked

"Any new fetishes I should know about?" I now started kissing his neck as I reached around and took both of his tits in my hands.

"No I'm just answering some emails I got and talking to a few online friends."

"Are your friends from one of those chat rooms about female domination?" I asked as I unbutton his blouse.

"Yea they are." He said as I moved his bra out of the way so I could get my hands on his tits.

"Have you told them that I gave you real tits and I fuck you up the ass?" He laughed just a little but I could tell he was enjoying me playing with his nipples.

"I have told a few but I don't think they believe me. Can you blame them, after all how many women do you know would take there husbands down this road?"

"I know a few love but I'm sure there are very few who would do this. I'm just glad I found out you like this." I said as the door bell rang "That will be Jenny maybe you should get you cloths back on, we'll finish this later." I told him as I picked up my coffee cup and walked out of the den.

I met Jenny and Jim in the kitchen and I went up to Jim and kissed him on the mouth and said " thank you for teaching Jeri."

"It was my pleasure." I then walked over to Jenny and gave her kiss as I handed my now empty cup to Pam.

"So what were you and Kim doing?" I asked Jenny

"Just talking, she only came over just before you called. I didn't get a chance to get her in my bedroom." She told me with disappointment in her voice.

"If you want to take her up stairs we'll wait." I told her.

"MM sounds interesting, but I think I'll wait till later." She said

"Hey I'm right over here you two. You might want to ask me who I want to do what with." Kim said sitting at the table. Jenny went over to her and sat in her lap and said

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to offend you. Please forgive us." Then she started to rub her tits onto Kim's. Kim laughed and said

"Of cause I forgive you. You little tramp."

"Hey I am not a tramp. I may be a bitch and even a slut but I am not a tramp." Jenny said in mock anger. Which had us all laughing. I called Jeri over and asked

"Did you have fun today?" She nodded her head "Ok turn around and bend over." Jeri did as I asked I flipped up her skirt pulled down her panties and checked to see if she was wearing her butt plug. Which she was. I then called Mary over and had her do the same. Mary was not wearing one nor should she be. She was told to take it out when she woke up. I said to the both

"You are both very good girls for doing what you were told. Thank you." Then I said to every one "Since Glenda's ready I guess we can leave." Everyone grabbed the purses and filed out the door. Bill came up to me as we were leaving and said

"You're a horny one today."

"I know I don't know why except I haven't had you in me for almost a week. But I'm really in a dominate mood and horny on top of it. But you know how I am in the summer I can never seem to get enough." I told him

"Are you going though that, what was it, metaphase again?" He asked

"I shouldn't be but I may be in need of the renewal. I have been casting a lot of spells. Well I have to go back tomorrow night to hold court. We'll see what happens after that."

Bill was right there was something different about today. I could feel something but I couldn't put a name to it. It was like I felt the slightest tingle all over me, it was very faint but it was there. I knew if I told Bill what I felt the he would worry till we found out what it was, so I didn't tell him.

When Bill and I got out side Kim and Pam were waiting by my car while Mary and Jeri were in Jenny's car. I walked around to the passenger side to where Kim was waiting to get in. I noticed that she hadn't noticed that Bill had already unlocked the door. So I asked her.

"Are you okay? You have a far away look in your eyes." My question startled her

"Oh yea I'm fine in fact I feel wonderful." She told me, then her eyes seem to narrow and asked "Do you feel something?"

"You mean a slight tingle all over you."

"Yea like there's a static charge in the air." She answered back

"Yea, then you feel it too. I was afraid I was going though another metaphase. I wonder what it is?"

"No it's not that I never went though one of those so it can't be that. Whatever it is it's been getting stronger all day. We should be going." Kim said as she got into the car

"Sheri have you noticed anything about your body hair?" Kim asked from the back seat

"You mean the fact that I haven't had to shave in the last two weeks?"

"Yea I haven't had to either. In fact the hair on my arms is complete gone." Kim said

"Maybe it's because of the curse being broken and our bodies have returned to their true state. Maybe Nymph and mages don't have a lot of body hair, or any for that matter." I said

Both Kim and I fell into silence for the ride. I could feel the tingling getting stronger as we drove, It wasn't a bad tingle it was very pleasant the way it seem to touch me. Twenty minutes later Bill pulled the car off the main road and on to the drive to the mansion. As soon as we pulled past the gate it struck. It was like I grabbed a live wire, electricity seem to shock my whole body. But it didn't hurt, it was blissful almost sexual in the pleasure it brought to me. Bill was saying something but I couldn't hear him, I could only see his mouth move. When we pulled in front of the house Gavin was there to greet us. He opened my door and said

"Easy my Queen you'll get use to it. Shortly it will be like you've felt it all your life."

Bill jumped out of the car and ran to my side. He pushed Gavin out of the way he then took my hands and started talking. But still I couldn't hear him. Then I heard Gavin again

"Speak to him with your mind it's the only way you will hear him until you body absorbs the magic." As soon as I head that I realized what was happening.

The magic, that I controlled, had taken up residence on the property. I decided that this place would be my home so the magic came here. All beings of magic would now draw their magic from here. So I can keep careful watch on it. I now knew how Queen Desrie found out what Mechie was doing. And how she stopped him. She cut the strains of magic instead of pulling them back. I realized that Bill was frantic because I didn't speak and I couldn't hear him. I captured his mind with mine and said

"Bill my love I'm fine just give me a second to adjust to this then I'll explain what's going on."

"Are you sure your ok?" He asked still quite upset with these events. If he could feel it he would know what I'm going though.

"Yes my love I'm fine just give me a minute." I told him

Then I focus on the strains of magic. I knew what the colors meant, the white ones where being used for good by the pure of heart. The colors would change to a darker shade as the fairy used them for less good and purity. It was up to me to stop those that used them with an evil intent. Now all the strains were white or some shade of white. But that would change, when the cruel and greedy ones try to fool me.

Then my mind went to Kim "Kim do you feel this."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers