Life's Changes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Ooo baby yes lick me there." I said. Jeri licked all around my ass hole, then probed the opening with his tongue "Oh yes, yes, yes right there. Lick me there." I told him. Jeri tongue continued to probe my hole then he pushed his tongue inside

"Oh god yes, yes. fuck me with your tongue." I shouted. Jeri's tongue pierced deep into me and wiggled around driving me in to a frenzy. Jeri's tongue then started a in and out motion driving me even harder in a frenzy.

"That's it baby fuck me that wonderful tongue, Drive it into my ass hole." Jeri's tongue was like a piston as it flew in and out of me. I had had enough. I released my legs and they dropped to Jeri's sides When my legs came down Jeri's head came up and my dick slapped him on the head.

"Suck me suck me now. Let me cum into that sweet, sweet mouth of yours." I screamed. Jeri's mouth dove down on my cock taking me all the way in then he swallowed. That was all I needed my cock swelled and the head flared as I fired a load of thick creamy cum deep into Jeri's throat. Jeri backed off then plunged down again and I fired once more. He then pulled back to the tip and with his fist pumped the last four loads out of me and into his mouth.

When Jeri had pumped every load of cum from my cock I had him come up and lay down along side of me. We kissed, trading my cum from his mouth to mine and back again. We then separated and swallowed. I felt movement on the bed so I turned and saw Mary lying on top of Bill as they kissed when they separated a small strain of cum connected their lips. Bill licked away the strain.

"I'm sorry I got carried away and made you cum, but I so enjoyed sucking your cock. I just couldn't stop myself. I hope you can get hard again. I really wanted you to fuck me. I want to feel what it's like to have your big cock in my little hole." Mary told Bill innocently.

"If you keep talking like that he'll get a hard on in no time." I told her. Mary looked over at me and said.

"I hope so. I was really looking forward to it. Oh I think Miss. Kim want's to speak to you."

I looked in the direction that Mary was looking. Through my still open bedroom door I could see Kim standing on the other side. She was saying something and waving her hands and pointing at her dick. I couldn't hear what she was saying due to the ward I had put up, but I knew it wasn't nice so I conjured up a breeze and blew my door shut.

"Oh now your just being mean." Bill said

"Maybe a little but she has no right to call my ass fat. Do you think it's fat." I said. Some part of me hoped he wouldn't say it was even though I knew he never would. But I always had that fear that he thought it was.

"Of cause it's not fat I'm sure she was just kidding you." Bill said in all honesty

"No way Mistress your ass is perfect. I wished mine looked that good." Mary told me. I thanked her then asked

"Who taught you to deep throat a cock like that?"

"No one. Pam told me that she like doing it and that you where very good at it. When I saw Jeri do it I just did it. It's not that hard, I mean I just keep taking in more and more till there was nothing left. It was really pretty easy."

"It wasn't that easy for me It took me a couple of months before I was able to get him all the way down. Jeri was able to do it pretty easily but she has a bigger mouth then we do. Your just a natural." I told her

" I do have an oral fixation and I love to give head. Maybe I am just a natural. I do know I enjoy having a cock down my throat. I feel very submissive when I do it. Deb use to bring home porn tapes and we'd watch them. When ever we would see a scene with a girl sucking off a guy while she was on her knees. Deb would say that, that was how a guy would treat me. I'd be on my knees all the time sucking cock. I kind of like to think about it and it would make me horny. But I never told Deb that."

The more I heard about what Deb would do and say the more I knew I was right about the banishment. She was a manipulative bitch that deserved far worse then a simple banishment. She really needed to have the roles reversed on her, she needed to go through what she put Mary through.

Then I wondered if I wasn't doing much the same with my three slaves. They really weren't slaves in the true sense. They could come and go as they pleased. They had plenty of fun and the only ones that got beat were the ones that liked it. Well at least they said they do.

I let this train of thought go as I returned my concentration on to Jeri after all I did tell her I would take her virginity. Now I wondered if she really wanted me to or did she feel she had to.

"Jeri do you really want me to do your bottom. It's ok if you don't I let you fuck me again or even do my bottom. You don't have to do this." I told her. I was starting to think of Jeri more as a girl then a guy in a girls cloths

"Mistress I really, really want this. To me this is the most submissive I can be. I feel that when you take me in my bottom then I will truly belong to you. I'll feel that then you have done every thing in you power to make me your girl. And I want to be your girl your slut your slave. I want that please make me yours." Jeri said almost in tears.

I knew now that Jeri really felt this way because if he didn't he couldn't tell me this because of the truth bond, that I have with all the Fairy Folk and that included the compelled; which Jeri was one. I took Jeri in my arms and hugged her, I could feel her shake at the thought I wouldn't make her mine. How can I refuse to not make her mine she was so sweet and submissive to me she did everything I told her to do. I told her

"I don't consider your submitting to an ass fucking by me as the ultimate act of submission. If you really want to be mine then you will let me pierce your nipples. Will you let me do this will you submit to my will and become mine?"

"I would be honored to do it. Can we do it now?" She said as her heart leaped for joy.

"No not now I will take you this week end to a tattoo parlor I know in Atlanta and you'll get your nipples pierced there. Then you'll belong to me."

"Mistress my nipples are already pierced how will I submit to you?" Mary asked

"I'll have to think on that maybe I have you get a tattoo or have you get a clitoris ring." I said mainly just to get her reaction.

"Can I get a butterfly like Miss. Jenny has?" She asked. Obviously it didn't even phase her.

"Jenny said that hurt a lot, maybe something else, somewhere else." I told her But she seemed disappointed. Turning to Jeri I said

"Now where were we. Oh yes its my turn to return the pleasure you gave me."

I slowly kissed every inch of her face then I did her neck. I returned often to kiss her mouth. I then smothered her breasts in kisses, licks and bits. I wanted her to understand just how much pleasure a woman can get from having someone make love to her breasts. Jeri now had woman's breast and all pleasure that went with them.

When I took her nipple in my mouth for the first time. I sucked it into my mouth then stimulated it with my tongue. Jeri's nipples were already hard as rocks. I was surprised at how big they really were. They had to be three quarters of an inch long and as thick as a pencil. I loved the thick rubbery feel of them. Jeri like what I was doing too, in very short order she was humping her hips off the bed trying to get some friction to her cock. At one point I saw her wrap the hand around it and give it a couple of pumps

"If you want to play with your clit then I'll stop what I'm doing otherwise leave it alone." I told her after I pulled my mouth from her nipple.

Jeri pulled her hand from her cock and grabbed the head board. I continued my assault on her nipples. I took longer then I would have only because she had dared to touch herself. I spent another ten minutes driving her crazy with her nipples then I moved down to her tummy. I know tummies aren't that big of an erogenous zone but I like mine kissed and licked so I did Jeri's. My tongue picked up a couple of drops of precum that must have fallen off her cock onto her tummy.

I next move down to her pelvis area and licked and kissed all around trying as best I could not to touch her cock, but of cause that was next to impossible. When I looked at her cock I saw it was all shiny and covered with precum. My mouth watered at the thought of wrapping my lips around it. I really didn't want to make this about her cock. I want her to enjoy having her ass licked and fucked. But I couldn't resist I took her cock between my thumb and forefinger of my right hand and licked up the back side of it.

"Umm you have a really nice clitty Jeri. It's oh so big and all covered with your pussy cream. You must really like what I doing to you?" I said

"Oh yes Mistress I love what your doing to me please don't stop." Jeri said panting.

"Then tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck my cock Mistress please suck me." She said

"Cock, I don't see a cock. Girls don't have cocks."

"I mean my clit Mistress. Please lick my clit." He said in his female voice.

"Ok but you know when a girl cums nothing comes out of her clit, only her pussy." I told her to let her know I didn't want her to cum. I hope she got my meaning.

I took her clit in my mouth and took her half way down. I knew I couldn't give her to much stimulation because she was all ready too excited. I had her groaned in short order, but she was holding her place. Not lifting her hips trying to get more in my mouth then I was willing to take. I sucked her clit for a few seconds and then pulled off. I want her to cum while I was fucking her.

"That's enough on your clit what I want is to lick your sweet pussy. Do you want me to lick your pussy sweetie."

"Oh god yes Mistress please lick my pussy."

I first licked her balls to clean off any precum that had drip there. Then I pushed her legs up close to her chest to get a better angle on her male pussy. Jeri pulled her legs as best she could giving me a perfect shot at her pussy. I sunk my tongue into her crack and gave her a good lick

"Oooo lick me Mistress. Lick my pussy." Jeri moaned

I spread her cheeks apart and stuck my tongue to her rose bud ass hole. This was something she really like I could tell as her ass moved up to meet my tongue. I myself got into it as my tongue coated her hole with saliva. Then I shoved it into her taking her by surprise. Jeri was panting and pleading with me to go deeper. I went as deep as I could then I tongue fucked her for as long as I could till my tongue got too tired to move.

I knelt up and reached the tube of anal lube from the night stand and coated my cock with it. I then stuck a slick finger into her male pussy. I slid first one then two finger deep into her then I finger fucked her for a few minutes then asked.

"What do you want to do now sweetie? What would you like me to do now?"

"Fuck me Mistress. Fuck me hard and deep in my virgin pussy. When you fuck me I'll be yours. Yours to do with as you wish."

"You want me to stick my big cock into your pretty little pussy?" I asked teasingly

"yes please Mistress. Please fuck me in my pretty pussy. Please Mistress stick you big fat cock into my pretty little pussy."

I stuck the head of my magical dick up against her hole and gave a little push. The head of my cock sunk in with very little effort. Jeri pleaded with me to give her more. So I pushed in three more inches into her tight hole. I started rocking my hips and feeding in more then I took out, till in less time then it takes to tell about it I was balls deep in her virgin hole. When my hips touched her ass cheeks Jeri gave a audible shy.

I started to fuck her with half my cock while Jeri squealed with the pleasure she was receiving. I didn't realize how much taking her for the first time would effect me. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly. I picked up speed in my thrusting and Jeri took it like the slut she was. She would tell me to go faster and deeper and I tried my best to fulfil her request. When my orgasm had built to the point of no return I said

"Are you going to cum for me baby. Will you cum for me while I fuck you pretty pussy."

"Yes Mistress let me cum while you fuck me. I want to cum while you fuck me."

"Ok baby cum for your mistress, cum for me while I cum in your sweet little pussy."

That was all she needed just a simple word from me and she came. She came very hard. Her first load squirted out of her clit and hit the head board. The second and third landed on her face one right on her eye the other on her lips. Which she greedily lick off. Her fourth and fifth landed on her tits and next three dripped out onto her tummy. Mean while her ass hole clenched tight and clamped around my cock with a death grip. I was able to pump twice more before I came deep in her bottom. Once I started cuming there was no stopping me I came hard deep in my shemale's ass.

Now that we were done and I was still deep inside her Jeri started whimpering. I worried she was hurting or feeling sorry because she acted the way she did. I removed her hands from her legs and allowed her legs to fall to my sides. I laid down on her squishing the cum between us and asked her

"What's the matter do you hurt, did I hurt you?"

"Oh no Mistress I never felt this wonderful, this wanted before. I finally know what love is. It's what I feel for you right now." I leaned over and kissed her causing my cock to slip out of her. "Oh do you have to take it out."

"I didn't take it out it just slip out now that its soft. But if your a good girl we'll do this again real soon." I told her then I kissed her again. Then to the side of me I heard

"You were right that was something to see. I never seen anything that sexy and so full of love." Mary said

I had forgotten they were even in the room. Bill was laying behind Mary with his head resting on his arm and Mary had hers on the pillow. Jeri's face turned red with embarrassment and I'm sure so did mine.

"Well what do we have here two peeping toms. Did all you two do is watch us." I asked

"Not really. We had a pretty good time didn't Mar?" Bill said

"Oh yes I enjoyed it immensely. You were wonderful." Mary said as she touched Bills face. I was a little confused and I guess it showed on my face. Bill raised Mary's leg so I could see that his cock was firmly up Mary's pussy.

"you mean you did her from behind while you to watched us. Did you both get off." I said in disbelief

"I did several times and I know Glenda did its still leaking out of me. The amazing thing is she never went completely soft." Mary told me

"Right now it is sorry." Bill told her. Then kissed her neck.

"I guess all there's left to do is to take showers and go to sleep. We have a very busy day tomorrow. In fact a very busy weekend. So up and in the shower. I told them which is what we did. then we changed the bed linen and went to sleep.

The End of Chapter Thirteen

More to cum.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers