Life's Changes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't but one of my submissive has to have her nipples pierced and I think one will have a clit ring as well." I told her

"I'll start with the nipples first then I'll do the clit. Anyone else getting his or her nipples done." She asked. Kim and Sally both raised their hands.

While Sam prepared herself, Pam came to me and said. "Mistress I would be honored if you would have my clit pierced as well."

"I already had your nipples done. That is enough for me unless you want your clit done."

"Yes Mistress I would like to have my clit done and my tongue so I can please you even more with my tongue." She said with a blush

"You tongue pleases me as it is, but if you want one then I'll give you one. Does Mary want her tongue done too?"

"Yes she does but she's afraid to ask since your already getting her clit done."

I told Pam to tell Mary to ask. After Mary had asked and Sally and Kim had their nipples done I sat next to Jeri while he had his nipples done. Then I asked Sam

"What do you want next tongues or clits?"

"If they're on the same person I'll do the clit first then the tongue. The tongue is the hardest on the person getting it. They keep trying to swallow the tongue ring. It's an automatic reflex. If I do the clit last then while I'm working down there they have a difficult time with their tongue."

I had Pam sit down next and Sam went to work on her. "One thing I like about doing this is I get to play with her first. I have to get her clit excited and out of its hood to pierce it. Most of the time the girl cums as I pierce it."

Sam work on Pam's clit until it was hard and she was ready to cum. When Sam pierced the flesh Pam came hard. Sam installed the ring then let Pam calm down before she went to work on her tongue. When her tongue was done Bill helped her to another chair then Mary sat down.

"Mary wants a butterfly like the one you did on Jenny. Is that possible?" I asked her

"I won't do the same one on her, but I can do a similar one. She's a good candidate she has fleshy lips, which is a plus, but it's going to take a long time to complete it. She'll probably have a few orgasms while I do it and I have to let her calm down after one. Jenny it took us what about seven hours to do yours?"

"Seven hours a lot of pain and god only knows how many orgasms." Jenny told her

"Jenny's a baby about pain, but it will take a while. Is she going on the cruise with you." I told she was. "I think it would be best to wait till then. I can do it in steps so it won't take so long."

"Is that okay with you Mary?" I asked her Mary told me it was

"Good that will give your clit time to heal and your mouth time to get use to the tongue ring." Sam told her

Sam then went to work on Mary's clit. Once she was properly stimulated Sam installed the ring and Mary had orgasm as well. Before Sam started on her tongue she asked me

"Mistress am I yours now?"

"Yes sweetie you belong to me now. Dose that make you happy?"

"More then you could ever know." She said as a tear came to her eye.

After Sam had Mary's tongue ring in I went to pay for the piercing Kim and Sharon followed me over. Kim and Sharon paid for theirs then I paid for mine. Then Sam said

"You do know I also do cock piercing. In case you were wondering what we could do with those." She told us and then pulled out a photo album on piercing.

I was amazed at how many things you could use to pierce different parts of the body. I was also amazed on what you could do to the male sex organ. I didn't think I want any one I knew to have that done. I figured if I was sucking on a man's cock I didn't any unnecessary jewelry down my throat.

When Pam and Mary were ready we left for home. Now that we were on our last leg I was more anxious then I was earlier. My legs wouldn't stop moving and my hands were shaky. Time seem to stand still until Jenny started to caress my thigh. It seemed to make me instantly relax, as my breathing returned too normal. I rested my head on Jen shoulder and whisper my thanks.

"You seemed a little wired. In fact you've been that way all day. Is there something wrong?" She asked

"No I guess I'm excited about finally getting in the mansion. This has been building all week."

"It must be the magic. I haven't even realized that we're going there. By the way who's going to be making dinner tonight?"

"I think Ginny should. I don't think Pam's going to feel like it for a day or two." I told Jen as I looked at Pam who was still trying to swallow her tongue ring.

"That's if there's any food in the house. Did you think to add that to your list when you told them what you wanted done?" Jen asked

"No I didn't all the food we had back at the old place should be there. I'm not sure what there was. Pam took care of that. Well if nothing else we can always order pizza."

"If we can find someone to deliver out that way." Jenny said

"We had better. If I lose Pam I'm going to starve." We both started to laugh because we were both helpless in the kitchen.

I got a call from Bill up front to tell me that we were getting close and he wanted to know if Jenny want to stop at their place first or go right up to the main house. Jenny said she would go to the main house and bring their stuff to their house later. Since Sharon and Sally were with us.

I knew instantly when Bill pulled off the main road and onto the mansion road. The magic consumed me, but not near as bad as it did the last time. This time it was like the touch of an old friend warm and comforting.

When Bill stopped the car in front of the mansion and I stepped out. The magic swirled around my feet then up my legs. It brushed passed my pussy on it's way to my breast and then my head. It surrounded me as if trying to consume me, but it wasn't threatening. It was like a lover's caress, satisfying and reassuring. When I realized that Bill was talking to me I pushed the magic down so I could hear him

"You okay? I mean with the, you know." Bill was trying not to let Sharon and Sally know about the magic

"Yes I have it under control now." He then asked if I was sure. I told him I was

I saw a puzzled look on Sharon and Sally's face so I said. "This is our new home we moved this week end."

"You live here now. Boy you must really have a good job." Sharon said.

"It's part of an inheritance I received."

"I wouldn't mind receiving something like this. It's beautiful."

"Come on in and I'll show you around." I told them

"I have one question. How do I get back to my car?" Sally asked

"If I'm not mistaken you'll find it in the carriage house around the side." I told him pointing in the direction of the carriage house.

"How did you get it here I know I locked it before we left." Sally said

"That was easy I just used magic." I told him Sharon and Sally both laughed at my joke. Little did they know I was telling the truth?

"The magic towing service most likely." Sally said. From that point on I knew if I mentioned using magic most people would assume I was joking. Then they would explain it in a way that it would sound feasible to them.

I took Sally and Sharon on a tour of the house while Pam Mary and Jeri got all the cloths put away. Ginny and Bill when to see what was available in the way of food while Jenny and Kim went down to the pool. When I finished showing Sharon and Sally the main floor I took them up to the second floor and showed them the bedrooms. My room was last on the tour of the second floor when we finished in there I took them out onto the balcony over looking the rose garden and said.

"If you two do get married I think that would be the perfect spot."

"God yes it would be. Do you think we could?" Sharon said

"Of cause you could. Why would I tell you it was perfect if I wouldn't let you use it? Sharon threw her arms around me and hugged me to her. We heard some one laughing below us and when we looked down we saw Jenny and Kim in the pool bare ass naked

"Now that looks like a good idea. Come on let's go join them." I told Sharon and Sally

I stripped off my cloths and threw them on the bed on my way out of my bedroom. Sally and Sharon were right behind me still dressed. We made our way down stairs and just as I got to the pool I met up with Ginny.

"How's the food situation looking?" I asked her

"Not good, there isn't much here. Luckily I found a phone number for a pizza delivery place close by, they should be here in half an hour. Pam and I will go shopping tomorrow for groceries if that okay with you."

"It's fine by me. Pizza sounds good keep that number handy. Now all we need is some wine and beer."

"Bill's all ready took care of that. He had Gavin stock the wine cellar and there's plenty of beer in the fridge behind the bar in the rec-room."

"I guess were all set then, at lease we won't starve. When you and Pam go shopping make sure she pays for it with the credit card I gave her."

When I finished talking with Ginny I jumped into the pool and swam out to where Jenny and Kim were talking. When I got closer I saw that Kim had Jenny backed into a corner of the pool and she had her arms under Jenny's arms and was holding her up. Jenny was bobbing up and down with a look of pure bliss on her face. I then realized that Kim was fucking Jenny.

"Be careful, I'd hate to have to try and explain how you have a cock to Sally and Sharon." I told Kim '

"That's why were doing it all the way over here. Now quite bothering me." Kim told me a little testy

"Boy if I knew you were going to be a bitch about it I wouldn't have given it to you."

Kim was going to apologize, but I swam away on her. I swam over to Bill who was sitting on the side of the pool with his feet in the water. I swam up to him and hoisted myself out of the water to sit next to him

"Hi there have any wine for me?" I asked

"I just so happen to have a glass for you right here." He told me as he handed me my glass.

"Where are Pam and Mary?"

"There up stairs waiting for the pizza to get here. Last I saw them they were making themselves a fruit smoothie, seeing they can't eat anything solid right now. I don't know why you let them get those things."

"They asked me if they could. I didn't tell them to get them, if they don't like them they can take them out." I told him defensively

"I'm not saying you made them get it. I just can't see how their going to work in the office the next couple of days not being able to talk."

"I'm not their boss there, if you didn't want them to have it you should have said something. Or Ginny should have. Don't blame me."

"I'm not blaming you. I know you didn't make them get it. I guess they should have used some common sense."

"Maybe you and Jim should say something tomorrow to let them know your not please with their decision. If Jeri or Sal had gotten one I would have said something as their boss."

"What did you just say? He asked

"I forgot to tell you Sal would be working for me starting tomorrow."

"Does he know it?"

"Not yet but he will tomorrow." I told him just as Pam came down with the pizza.

I looked out to where Kim and Jenny had been and they looked like they were done. So I called to them and told them that the pizza was here. When they started to swim over to where we were sitting I thought to myself, I hope this pool had a good filter system or there was going to be a lot of cum balls floating around in it.

When Kim got out of the pool she came over to me and said "Sorry about bitching at you."

"Don't worry about it. I was just teasing you." I told her then I whispered to her "Just be careful around people that don't know what we are."

"I will, if they came over to us I would have stopped and got rid of it. I just didn't expect you all to come down so fast. And we were so close to finishing."

We sat ate and drank till almost seven then Sharon said they had to leave so Sal could get ready for his new job in the morning. Bill and I showed them where their car was, after loading their bags in they took off. When Bill and I got back to the pool patio I said to Pam and Mary.

"You know you two are going to have a hard time answering the phone tomorrow with those things in your mouth."

"Not really. Ginger and Glenda will be answering the phones tomorrow. It is Monday after all." Pam told me sounding like Donald duck. Then to Bill she said, "If you want me to remove it I will." You could see the disappointment on her face

"You might as well keep it now, but next time remember we have an image to project. Our clients are conservative and they don't want their lawyers, or the secretaries of the lawyers looking like punk rockers."

"I guess I deserve a spanking for not thinking this through." Pam said I laughed and said

"Oh I don't think so. Everyone know how you love to be spanked, I don't think a reward is in order." Pam looked slightly disappointed that her plan to be spanked had not worked.

"I'm sorry too Ginny I was more concerned on how much pleasure I was going to give all of you with out thinking about how long it will that for me to talk normally again." I could see that Mary was sorry. I was sure that her oral fixation over ruled her common sense on this one."

"What's done is done. I'll have Beth answer the phones you can do some of her work to compensate. I guess Glenda and I will be on the phones most of tomorrow anyway, but I refuse to do any more typing." He told her and we all laughed

"I want to know how long I have to wait till I find out what those tongue rings feel like on my clit." Jenny said

"It took me a week till I was able to use it on someone. They have to be real careful about infection. I'm not sure about the clit ring."

"Sam said to wait a day or two before we did anything. We just have to rinse our mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash for a week or so. As far as our clits are concerned we have to keep them clean. And use alcohol swaps during the day when we can't take showers."

"How do you feels I mean are you in pain?" I asked

"My tongue is swollen, but it doesn't hurt and my clit feels funny, I think it's because of the extra weight there but I don't feel any pain." Pam told me

"I don't either. But I am very aware of my clit. I have this urge to reach down and play with it." Mary told me and Pam agreed with her

As dusk settled out side we lowered the screen enclosure so the mosquitoes couldn't drive us into the house. The night was warm, but the ceiling fans on the patio keep us cool down. I sat on Bill's lap and we fooled around some. Nothing serious, mostly I kept his cock hard and he kept my juices flowing. Jenny and Kim were doing much the same as was Jeri and Ginny. Mary and Pam were kissing but they were keeping their hand above their waist's.

When darkness fell completely Pam turned on the scones lights around the patio. They weren't bright but they did give off enough light were we could see each other and still leave it romantic.

Bill and I were starting to very excited with each other. I was just about to go down on my knees to take him in my mouth when I heard a knock on the patio door. Pam went to see who it was. She came back and said in a whisper

"There are two little nymphs wanting to see their Queen."

"That must be Dema and Danella. Let them in please." I told her

Mary turned up the scones lights so we could see. Dema and Danella came to me. I could see that Danella was very shy and she needed Dema's prodding to convince her to come closer. Dema look exactly like she did in the Renewal, dark skin with streaks of black and greens. Danella skin was a greenish blue as was her hair. She was just slightly shorter then Dema was, around three foot five. Both nymphs were thin with tiny breast.

It was hard to believe that either of these two were any were near childbearing age for a nymph. I myself was still to young to bear a child. I still had two more years before I could. Then I would have to bare one within three years. Once I reached thirty-five I could no longer bare a child. This was the way of magic, it was meant to keep our numbers low.

Both nymphs knelt before me and then Dema said. "My Queen I would like you to meet my friend Danella. She lives in the pond in my woods."

"Hello Dema it's a pleasure to see you again and a pleasure to meet you Danella. I hope you would agree to let me live here near you pond as Dema has agreed to let me live in her woods." I told her.

"Of cause I agree to let you live here. For you are our queen and we must do as you say." Danella said

"Yes you must, but I would rather you allow me to live here. I don't want to force you to accept me." Danella thought this over while Dema fidgeted next to her. I could see that if Danella left the woods Dema would follow her.

"I would gladly allow you to live here as long as you don't stink up my pond like you did yours." This threw me; I had no Idea what she was talking about.

"Danella don't be rude to our queen." Dema whispered to her

"I'm not being rude I just don't want my pond smelling like that. It hurts my nose and eyes." Danella told Dema

"Maybe she doesn't know their water stinks." Dema told her

"Then I should tell her. She might get sick drinking it." It took me a second or two to realize that Danella was talking about the chlorine smell.

"Danella what you smell is the chlorine we use to keep the water clean other wise it will turn green." I told her

"I use my magic to keep my water clean, if you want I'll keep your water clean for you and you can stop putting that stink in." I didn't know what to say to her till I realized she was looking for a reason to stay here.

"I would appreciate it if you would. Then I wouldn't have my skin dried out from the chlorine."

Danella stood and went to the edge of the pool. She then held her hands out over the water and whispered a chant. The surface of the water boiled then went still. I immediately could smell that the chlorine smell was gone. Danella then jumped into the pool and swam the length of the pool twice underwater before coming back to the end were we sat.

When she got out of the water she was as dry as she was before she had jumped in. She then came to me and said, "Now it is as clean as it was when it fell from the sky. I will keep it that way until you tell me to stop."

"Thank you Danella. Would you like a glass of wine?" Danella looked at Dema not sure what I was asking. Dema was still on her knees her look was as puzzeled as Danella's was so I said. "Wine is the juice from grapes." I said as I poured them a glass

Dema stood and took the glass from my hand as did Danella. When Dema took a sip her smile lit up her whole face. Then she said

"Go a head Danella, it's like the drink the gnomes make only this one tastes a lot better." Danella took a sip then she downed the whole glass. When she set her glass down I asked if she would like more. Bill took my hand and whispered

"Do you think you should be giving that much to someone so young?"

"My Queen's mate I was born thirty three summers ago. I am old enough to bare a child." Danella told him.

"I guess she told you." I told Bill as I poured another glass for her then I told her "Be careful this contains alcohol."

"So does the drink the gnomes make, theirs is much stronger." Dema told me handing me her glass. Then she told me "I think they were trying to get us drunk to have sex with us. But we can drink a lot more then they can. Besides their little penises are too small for us."

This had everyone laughing. The two nymphs then sat at the table while we talked. They told us about where they lived and what they eat. They told me how they weren't affected by the forgetting spell. Once the second bottle of wine was gone Dema asked me