Life's Changes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you tell them about the mating."

"No I haven't. I'll tell them now then we'll let them think about it for a few days. Humans are kind of possessive about their children. They might not like that they can't see them when they want." I told her. Then to the men I said

"Ginny, Glenda and Jeri I need you three to listen to what I'm going to say then I want you to think about it. Nymphs are different from humans. We can only bare one child in our lifetime. And we can only conceive between the ages of thirty-three and thirty-five. If we don't conceive then we never will. Dema and Danella have reached that age; they need to find a male human to mate with. Normally they would leave the safety of their woods and find a human to mate with then come back to bear their child. If the first time they don't conceive then they keep trying till they do."

"What Dema and Danella want is to have sex with you three so they don't have to leave the safety of their woods. You will bare no responsibility for the care or up bringing of the child. Do you have any question so far?"

"I do will the child be raised as a wood nymph or water nymph." Ginny asked

"Yes. She will be a nymph and raised as one." I told him

"You said she what if it's a boy?" Jenny asked this time

"There's never been a boy born to a wood or water nymph. It's not possible." Dema told her

"Will it be just one of us or will all three of us have to take part?" Bill asked

"I only need one man, but I wouldn't mind doing it with all of you. The more I do it the better chance I have of conceiving. I'm sure Danella feels the same seeing neither of us has ever had a man." Dema told him then she smiled at him.

"I have no problem with this. I would like to see the child once in a while, but with all three of us doing it we wouldn't know who the father really is." Ginny told us

"If you live here then you will problem see her. If only one of you decides to take part then he will be the father. If none of you wish to enjoy us then we will be forced to leave here and that can be dangerous for us." Danella told them

The only problem I have is they look so young. It'll be like fucking a thirteen year old." Jenny said

"You have to remember they are both older then most of us. They just look young." I told her.

"Hell I'd do it but then I'm a slut." Kim told us, which eased the mood quickly.

"Why not it's not like we're monogamous anyway. I've done more different women in the last month then I have my whole life." Bill told us Then Jeri and Ginny agreed with him.

I could see that Danella and Dema were thrilled with the decision. They wanted to know when they could start. I wanted Bill to myself tonight and I had a feeling that Jenny felt the same way about Ginny so I told the two nymphs to come back early tomorrow night.

Jenny and Ginny went to their house around ten. Kim took Jeri up to bed about the same time as Bill and I went up to bed. Mary and Pam said they would clean up before they went to bed.

Bill and I took a shower then hopped into bed. The bed was huge twelve feet across and ten feet long. Custom made sheets had to be order as well as the comforter. Bill and I snuggled up close together and kissed. We both wanted to make love together, it had been so long since we had. Except for that shower we shared it's been well over a week, unheard of in our marriage. Bill pulled his mouth from mine and asked

"Are you sure your ok with this?"

"With what, you making love to me?"

"No. Me have sex with those nymphs."

"Why wouldn't I be? You had sex with eight different women and four different men in the last month. What makes you think I would object to these two?" I asked

"They look so young." He told me

"Okay let me prove something to you, close your eyes." I told him, when he did I got out of bed and caste a spell so my breasts looked smaller, just like Dema's and that was all. "Okay now open you eyes and look at me."

"Wow you look like you thirteen now." He told me, but I could have sworn I saw his cock jump.

"The only difference is the size of my breast. That's the only thing I changed. You obviously like what you see." I said while pointing at his cock.

"You're telling me that you're the same as you were before just you breasts are smaller?"

"That's it. I can wear all my cloths the only difference is I won't fill out my bra. Now if you make love to me right now would it be any different?" I asked as I slipped back into bed with him.

"I guess not except I wouldn't have as much to play with up top." He told me. I removed the spell and said

"There now play as much as you like but don't neglect the bottom end."

Bill held me tight as we kissed, our tongues played with each other in our mouths. At the same time our hands caressed each other's tits. His were slightly bigger then mine were, but we both responded to the same stimulation. Then he released my mouth and moved down to my breast.

He kissed and licked my breast adoringly; his bites were pleasurable in themselves. When he took my left nipple in his mouth I moaned as the pleasure rippled through me. I could feel his cock on my leg as it smeared it's pre-cum on me. I knew I want it I wanted it so badly; I could almost feel it inside of me.

Bill move next down to my tummy, but he didn't stay long there as he licked and bit me. I watched as he settled between my legs and inhaled my scent. I could feel my cream leak out of me as he watched. When he licked my slit my head fell back onto the pillow as I groaned with the first touch of his tongue.

Bill went to work in earnest on me as his tongue shot into my hole. I felt it wiggle around licking at the walls of my cunt searching out what cream he could find. When he was done there he sucked on my clit driving me to my first orgasm of the night.

"Oh baby that's it I'm cumming sweetie. Suck my clit love. Suck it and make me cum."

Bill did just that. He sucked my clit till I came twice more then he sucked up all my cum then he pushed my legs up and licked my asshole clean. Before he settled down and started to lick my pussy once more.

I knew what he was waiting for; he wanted me to beg for his cock. He wanted me to beg like a slut in heat for that wonderful cock he had between his legs. I held out for as long as I could, what his mouth was doing to me was nice but I need more. I needed something hard and thick deep inside me. With all my willpower gone I looked down at him and said in my little girls voice.

"Please baby please fuck me with that big fat cock of yours. Come on honey let me feel it deep in side me. Let me get it wet with my cum."

Bill groaned when he heard this. He rose up taking my legs with him an in a flash I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. With out a second thought he plunged it deep into me. I squealed as I came from the suddenness of it. There was no pain only pure pleasure as I felt him bottom out in me.

Over and over again he pounded his cock into me. My ass was pushed so deep into the bed I could almost feel the box springs give way. My orgasm never stopped as I continued to cum while he plunged his cock in and out of me. I was oblivious to everything around except for that wonderful cock thrusting in and out of me. Till I heard from my lover the end was near.

"Please Sheri let me cum I can't hold out much longer."

"Cum Baby cum deep inside of me. Let me feel you fill me with you hot cum."

Bill groaned out as I felt his cock expand in me, then I felt the first blast of hot cum flood my insides. The second blast was even hotter then the first. He fired four more times as he shook with each blast.

Bill knelt above me as sweat poured off his face and ran down between his magical breasts. His chest heave as it sucked in air. When he had recovered somewhat I asked

"Do you want to clean me?" He nodded his head unable to speak. "Do you want to roll over so I can be above you?" Again he nodded

Bill pulled his soften cock from me as I held my legs up so none would run out. Then I flip over and spun around bringing my filled pussy to his face and my mouth to his cum covered cock. As I sucked his cock clean I felt his cum drain out of me and into his mouth. Bill did every thing he could to catch it all. When he had me cleaned out and his cock was as clean as I could get it I spun around once more and laid on top of him. We kissed each other before I licked his face clean.

We rested for a few minutes then back in the shower before putting on nightgowns and back to bed for some much needed sleep.