All Comments on 'Life's Important Moments Ch. 04'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep a good thing going!

It is nice to think of George and one of the wives watching the other wife get laid occasionally, but seriously unfair. Geroge needs to get some strange pussy now and again too. The wives would enjoy that during their sexcapades with each other as well as while they watched George destroy some strange pussy while they watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

He should have still divorced his whore wife. The stupid cunt broke her contract and promices to her husband and lied to him over, and over, and over again. She wiull shuire as hell leave him for another man as soon as she get another itch between her whoring legs

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated the story 4****

Because the story is original and well written. And, because I liked the ending. However, it to illogical and unrealistic to for the highest rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DWorNUT is back.

Continuing his quest for the most posts. It doesnt seem to make a difference that his comments make no sense and his rating are silly so I give his last rating a ***2.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DEFINE IMPORTANT-----DEFINE WHO TO

and for what reason. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

CRAP is what it is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionabout 12 years ago
ahhhhh

what was the title?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
it the typical WACC/RAAC story K.K.

is know for, his wife is a slut and Bob's wife is a whore and the husband is a wimpy assed cuckold. nothing out of the norm here. The only thing out of the norm is the title, it should be "whore's are us" with a side of pussy assed husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice twist

I dont usually like cuckold stories. But KK developed the husband's character well enough that he didn't turn out to be a wimp.

And its a feel good happy ending story, so whats to not like about it.

Thanks KK for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
But he started out as a wimp.

End of story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic story...

thank you for an erotic and well written story....well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jeez that sucked.

don't give up your day job.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
how on earth does this have a 4 rating?

There are far better stories that rightly get slatted and have ratings in the ones and two's, those stories are total rubbish yet they are far better then this crap.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

Not one character worth rooting for... This writer has no clue how to build a lead character or finish stories.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 7 years ago
A good editor . . .

. . . would help immensely. For example Champaign is a small city in Illinois, champagne is a sparkling French wine. There are many others that need cleanup. This last chapter was far too long with little value added to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But he's STILL getting fucked by his Boss!

This has disaster written all over it. I can't believe he's that stupid or that he was so willing to forgive his slut wife or that he was so easily played by Mary. This guy doesn't have the smarts to be a vice president. He belongs in the sand box with the rest of the three year olds. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I thought this was a great story, where rational heads can forgive.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Little over the top ar the end.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Wife sharing stories intrigue me

Only because after all of the stories I've read I still don't get the attraction for the husband. What does he get out of this particularly if he can't watch. The wife has all of the fun and the husband sits at home with his guts in a knot. Is that the attraction? Self torment? I love reading these stories, but I'm not so sure I want to share my wife.

That said, I liked this story (4 stars). What kept it from being a 5 was that it got to be a little too much towards the end. Great story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah

Too stupid to deserve a score

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Stories ok. Some standard tropes, but then again, almost nothing by anyone is purely original...

...so that’s ok. But I pretty much skimmed over all the sex. Did almost nothing for me. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have like to have seen some real retribution against Bob instead of him just getting fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting cuvkfest from a pathetic cum sucking author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really WIMPY story. Weak in so many areas that it would take weeks to point it all out. Your skill seems to be in writing useless drivel with the sole goal of seeing how long you can make the story, Not even sexy . Nor can one feel empathy for any of these incredibly stupid people. Just too damn wimpy!!

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

What a stupid story. It's one of those stories where you know husband is an idiot and has nobody to blame but himself.

2 starrs

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Author needs to go stand in front of a truck on the freeway. What a miserable collection of cuck shit. Please go away, you are not adding anything of worth to this site or to society in general

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Okay, it had an improbable, but happy ending, so I am happy as well. A nice finish to the story, though I’m sure the scoring took a hit from the usual anons wanting BTB carnage instead. Too bad for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. No clue why the MC did not divorce Barb. She could have told him about the blackmail. We know that he caught her in Chapter 3 and supposedly "quit" only for the MC to be promoted to get him out of town for more cheating. Blackmail sex is rape. But when did Barb actually try to get out? Why is the threat of a video so bad? Husband knew that she had already been cheating so after the night in thr closet, he already knew about Barb's affair. So that part of the threat has zero impact. And husband getting fired? Who cares. A husband would do that in a heartbeat and getting the video and a note together + Barb's testimony and since Bob is President ofnthe company means a big ass lawsuit or worse. So regardless of the crappy cuck way this all started, Barb is a loathsome character. A weak willed moron who doesn't seek help from her husband. After the closet incident and confrontation, could easily have told him once the blackmail threats hit that she is in trouble and worse he gets fired. So what? If thr blackmail threat started before the night in the closet and next day confrontation, then even easier. Sorry but Barb went back to fucking the same guy over and over in an affair and got off on it. That night where hubby was in the closet and wised up, it was clear that Barb liked what she was doing and invited it. So the chances that blackmail started earlier (no clear time was established, as too much time wasted on lesbian sex story) is very small. More likely she was out of control, thr husband stupidly allowed them to reconcile, she tried to break it off and got blackmailed and stupidly did not talk to her husband, doing this for six months or so. Combination of the lies, her getting off on cheating, keep tapping the same guy, not breaking it off when she learns he is thr boss, and her continued moronic ordeal over dumb threats that did not justify che@ting leaves only one recourse: divorce. No need to turn her, just divorce. Heck forgetting that no sane man should want to let things get to that point m, when he saw his lovemaking with Barb was all replicated with Bob from the closet and rhey had nothing special, then he should have moved out and divorced anyways. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck. I don't feel sorry for either the MC or Barb. They are both trainwrecks in their own way. Barb should never have acquiesced to blackmail. Her husband already knew they had an affair. So thenonly thing wad being fired. Fuck that. Go to the wife and sue. Get a tape recorder. Bob was an asshole not the Russian mafia. Just get a divorce. Barb seemed more like out of control slut than being remotely contrite. Screw that.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy7 months ago

Fabulous finish! I was becomjng disapponted with the 3rd chapter, but it was redeemed in the end. Nice stroker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous