Life's Important Moments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I nodded toward the mirror. I said, 'Look, we both have beautiful breasts.' Then I walked around behind her and put my arms around her and pulled her to me then I moved my hands up to cup her breasts. I squeezed then and played with her nipples and she leaned her head back on my shoulder. While she was still leaning against me I let my hands slide down her chest and brought them around to her back where I unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"When I looked back at the mirror Barb still had her head on my shoulder and her eyes were closed. I slowly ran my eyes down the reflection of Barb's body in the mirror until I got to her panties. Her panties were white and nearly sheer. I could see the dark shadow of her hair through the thin material. The panties fit her tightly and I could see the complete outline of her vagina in the crotch. I had a sudden urge to push my hand inside her panties and push my fingers inside her but I held back. I wanted to take this slowly. I ran my hands around to Barb's stomach then slid them down over the front of her panties and down her thighs. Then I moved my hands between Barb's legs and slowly slid my hands back up until my fingers were pressing against Barb's pussy through the thin material."

Mary stopped for a moment and said that telling the story was having a serious effect on her. I said that it was effecting me as well. We both finished our drinks then Mary started again.

"We were still standing in front of the mirror when Barb asked what she should do next. I kissed her on the neck and asked her 'Have you ever looked at another woman's pussy?' Barb said, 'Not since I was a teenager and that was only to see who's pubic hair was coming in the fastest.' I kissed her on the neck again and told her that now I wanted her to see my pussy. I lead Barb to a chair and told her to sit down. I stood in front of the chair facing her. I reached up under my skirt and pulled the black satin panties I was wearing off and handed them to Barb. I told her to examine the panties and tell me what she noticed. She looked them over and then looked at me with a question in her eyes.

I said, 'Look inside at the crotch.'

"Barb turned the panties inside out and looked at them. She looked back at me and said, 'They're damp.'

"I asked her if she knew what that was from and she didn't respond. I told her that my panties were wet because she was making me so horny. Then I told Barb to smell the wet spot. She did and I asked her if it smelled bad. She said that it didn't smell bad. Then I moved a little closer to her and told her to lift my skirt up and take a good look at my pussy.

"She lifted the hem of my skirt up with both hands and stared directly at my pussy. I actually had the sensation that I could feel her stare inside my pussy. While she was staring at my pussy I spread my legs farther apart to give her a better view. Then I turned around and bent over and gave her a view between my legs from behind."

Mary looked at me and said, "I really didn't believe that it would go that far when I started." Mary looked at the lump in my pants and said, "I guess you are enjoying the story."

I said that I didn't know how I felt about all this but the story was definitely getting me aroused.

Mary went back to the story. "After having Barb stare at my pussy for a while I told her it was time for the final test. Barb asked what I meant and I took her by the hand and guided her back to the bed. I laid down in the middle of the bed with my skirt still on and told Barb to get on the bed between my legs. When she was in position I told her that I wanted her to slowly push my skirt up while she kissed her way up the inside of my legs. I told her she could stop anytime she wanted and that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do.

"Barb leaned forward between my legs and kissed me on the inside of each knee then she pushed my skirt up about an inch and kissed the inside of both legs again. Barb repeated this procedure over and over moving just an inch at a time. When she had my skirt pushed up to my upper thigh she stopped for a few seconds and I could see that she was staring at my pussy again. She leaned forward until I could feel her breath on my vulva then I heard her inhale deeply. Without lifting her head she whispered 'You smell so sexy down here.'

Then she began kissing and licking my pubic mound and my inner thighs and everything else in the area except for my pussy.

"Barb stopped for a moment then she put the tip of her tongue on the very spot where my legs join together and just below the 'V' that forms the bottom of my pussy. Barb moved her tongue up from that spot, across the slightly parted lips of my pussy and up through my pubic hair continuing up to my navel.

"When she got there she climbed on top of me and kissed me deeply then looking me directly in the eye and said, 'Now I am going to examine your lovely pussy from the inside, with my tongue.'

"Barb went back down between my legs and kissed me twice, very lightly on the opening to my pussy then she pushed her tongue inside me. I was so hot and the feeling of her tongue penetrating me was so intense that I had an orgasm immediately. I was amazed at how quickly Barb was able to bring me to a second orgasm. At that point I had to stop her because I didn't think I could handle another orgasm for a while.

"As I came down for that second orgasm I began to feel guilty about how I had mislead Barb. I told Barb that I had to explain something to her and then said that I had never asked Bob to send a woman over to make love to me. I told her that I had never been with a woman before and that I had never wanted to be with a woman before. I told her that when she thought she had to please me to get my help something came over me and I couldn't stop myself from taking advantage of the situation. I asked Barb to forgive me.

"Barb said that it was all right. She said that surprisingly she enjoyed giving me pleasure. I told her that I still felt bad and asked if there was anything I could do to make it up to her. Barb pulled her panties off and handed them to me. She said, 'Smell my panties and tell me what you think.'

"I held her panties up to my nose and inhaled. I smelled the scent of perfume and shampoo and the scent of a female in heat. I said they smell great but I would rather smell the real thing. I slid my head down between Barb's legs and just began kissing, licking and sucking her pussy. It took only a few minutes for Barb to reach orgasm then she moved so the we could both pleasure each other at the same time. Afterward we stayed in bed together and just talked. Once Barb started it all came out. She told me how this whole thing started with your fantasy and got out of control when she got involved with Bob. Barb said that she loved you but that she thought she would lose you and she didn't see anyway to save the marriage. I told her that I would help her if I could. After that Barb got dressed and left. That's it, now you know it all."

I asked "What about Bob? Did he say anything about what happened? Was he upset that you didn't let him watch?"

"Bob wasn't here when we came out of the bedroom and I have avoided him since then. So what do you think?"

I said, "Well if that's all true, how do we get our lives back. If Barb was truly trapped I could forgive her, after all this is at least half my fault. I guess the only way for me to get out from under Bob's control would be to quit my job and move out of town."

Mary smiled at me and said, "I have already put a plan in motion to set things right."

"Really, and where do I fit into this plan of yours." I asked.

Mary stood up and said come with me. She lead me into the bedroom and I began to get very sick feeling. It occur to me that this whole thing might have been orchestrated by Bob. As I watched Mary slip off her suit jacket then unzip her skirt I could picture Bob sitting outside on his balcony watching the whole thing. As I watched Mary undressing I couldn't get the image of her and Barb making love out of my head. I was so excited by her story that even though I knew that I should leave I was frozen to the floor. Mary came over and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I felt my cock stiffen as she continued to kiss me. I wanted to leave but I couldn't. Suddenly I just thought the hell with it. Bob has been fucking my wife for a long time, I may as well enjoy his, even if he is watching. At least after this it will be over.

Mary continued to kiss me and I got stiffer and hotter by the second. Mary helped me out of my clothes and we flopped onto the bed and it wasn't long before I had my head between Mary's legs and wasn't thinking about Bob watching us or what a fool I was to be sucked in by Mary's story.

I brought Mary to orgasm with my tongue then I climbed on top of her and pushed my rock hard erection inside her pussy. I began pounding into Mary so fast and hard that I thought I might be hurting her, but I didn't care. I was out of control. At the rate I was going it didn't take me long to reach my orgasm. As my cock spewed my semen deep inside Mary I heard her moaning beneath me. We were both breathing hard.

After a couple of minutes I rolled off Mary and onto my back. As I lay there I tried to make sense of my thoughts and feelings. Had Mary just set me up for her husbands entertainment? Was Barb being forced to continue her relationship with Bob or was that just something Mary made up as part of her story? At that point I couldn't think straight. I knew I should get out of that apartment as soon as possible but I didn't want to leave yet.

As I was laying there with all these thoughts running around in my head, I heard Mary say something. At first I thought she was talking to someone else. When I finally realized that she was speaking to me I had to ask her to repeat herself.

She asked as she slipped out of the bed "Do you think you can go another round?"

I said "I think I'll be ready again in a few minutes."

Mary said, "Great. I am just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute."

After Mary left the room I rolled over toward the windows and examined the blinds to see where Bob might have been able to see in. All of the blinds were down and tight and I couldn't see anywhere that he would be able see into the room. I was still looking at the windows when Mary returned to the room. When she came in she turned out the lights and got in bed with me. I rolled toward her but before I could put my arms around her to kiss her she slid down the bed and moved her head to my cock and took it into her mouth and slowly sucked and licked my drained member back to life.

While I was laying there enjoying the wonderful sensation of a great blow job I heard what sounded like someone entering the room. Before I could react to that the lights came on. I had to close my eyes against the sudden burst of light, but even as I was trying to let my eyes adjust to the light the blow job continued.

When I was finally able to open my eyes I saw Mary standing in the door with a big smile on her face. When it sunk in that it wasn't Mary with her mouth around my cock I looked down to see that it was Barb.

At this point Mary said, "I guess you two don't need me right now." and left the room.

Barb looked up at me without taking my cock from her mouth and continued sucking.

When Barb had my cock fully erect I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply then I rolled on top of her and pushed my cock inside her. As I began stroking in and out of Barb I asked her if we were going to make it through this mess.

Barb said, "I'll do anything to save our marriage."

I covered Barb's mouth with mine and we sucked on each other's tongues while I pumped myself into her. Barb and I made love for the next twenty minutes and afterward Mary came into the room still naked and got on the bed with us.

I asked, "What's going on here?"

Barb said, "Mary told you about our night together. Well Mary said that she would help me get my life back and save our marriage if she could. This was just a way of getting us into bed together without a lot of difficult and uncomfortable conversation first."

Mary chimed in, "This was actually Barb's idea. She wanted to know what it would be like to watch you in bed with another woman."

I asked Barb, "Well, did you like what you saw?"

She said, "Yes, as a matter of fact watching you two together made me hot, especially knowing that I was going to have you too."

I said, "Does this mean you are going to want me to have sex with other women so you can watch?"

"No. Only with Mary and only with me in the room."

Mary asked, "Do you want to hear the rest of the story? Okay then be quiet, we will have plenty of time for sex later. George, remember when I told you that Bob had made himself president of the company because he had enough stock and proxies to vote himself in. Well that was misleading. He did have enough proxies but he doesn't have any stock in the company.

The voting shares he used to get voted in as president where mine. I inherited them from my father who founded the company. I have sixty per cent of the voting shares. I had given Bob the proxies so he could make himself president because I thought it would make him happy. The meeting I had to rush off to last night was with the board of directors. I used my voting shares to force a board meeting and had Bob fired from the company. I also served him with divorce papers. Bob is history."

When she had finished her announcement she gave Barb a passionate kiss then she bent over and sucked my cock into her mouth. The rest of the night was a slow three way.

Six months have gone by since that night. I am now the Vice President of Operations for the company and am very happy working for the new president. Mary voted herself in as president and with the organizational skills she developed over the years working for all of her charities she is actually a very good president. Barb and I are happy again and our sex life is wonderful with the addition of our mutual lover, Mary. We spend many weekends at Mary's house in the country and some week nights in the apartment. Occasionally Mary or Barb will invite another man to the apartment for sex while the other two of us watch. The three of us play some strange but enjoyable sex games but that story is for another time.