Lightning Crashes

Story Info
Daddy fucks me in the rain.
907 words
4
156.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 6:00, and you've just finished work for the day. It is dark, cloudy, and pouring rain outside. You grab your bag, and rush to the car with your umbrella, to start off in the direction of my office. We're expected by friends, for dinner.

As you pull up to the curb in front of my building, lightning streaks through the sky, followed immediately by rumbling thunder. The rain pours harder. Quickly, you throw your car door open, flip open your umbrella, and rush to greet me, standing in the covered doorway of the building. Sleek gray hose, black patent high heels, and a black, knee-length trench coat are all you can discern of my clothing... and it makes you want.

"Hello Daddy," I murmur, as you press me into an embrace. Your left hand slides down my body, pulling my coat open and my skirt up, until your hand cups my panty-covered sex. I moan softly, but push your hand away, smiling up at you.

"We're expected... "

Reluctantly you pull your hand away, smile, kiss me softly, and guide me to the car. Like the gentleman you are, you open my door for me, and close it after I'm settled. Rushing around the back of the car, you quickly join me, slamming your door shut.

For just a moment, you settle back into your seat, eyes roaming hungrily over me. Leaning forward, you kiss me again- mouth, cheek, neck... your hand once again roaming. Sliding gently down my chest, over my breasts, and along my thighs, those questing fingers part the coat, and slide up my black, knee-length skirt, questing for my core.

"Daddy, we need to be on our way," I whisper. "We'll be late."

You ignore me, and slide your fingers into my sheer black panties, over my want-slicked, shaven pussy lips, and inside, gently circling my cherry, before sliding down and pressing two fingers into me. I gasp, lolling my head back, and then place my hand on your wrist. Smiling, you pull your hand away, looking closely at the dew on your fingers, before reaching your fingertips to my mouth, painting my lips with my own cum.

Before I can open them, you pull your hand away, and grip the steering wheel, smearing my juices over it, not caring that they'll show against the black vinyl. A soft moan escapes my lips, and the heady smell of my sex fills the car. I lean toward you and kiss you gently, before whispering,

"You drive, my Love. I'll suck."

A wicked gleam flickers in your eyes ,and you don't pause to argue. Shifting into drive, you hit the gas, and we begin our long drive to our friends' country house. The dirt roads will be hell in this rain, we just know it. Our thoughts aren't long on dirt roads. I shift, bend, deftly pull open your pants, and push my hot mouth down on your wanting cock. My tongue swirls around it as you navigate the road. My lips tighten and release, my head bobs slowly, and your fingers entwine themselves in my hair. Lightning illuminates the lascivious image of this illicit act, and you moan, I moan.

Finally, you can't take it anymore.

"Damn dinner," you grunt, and stop the car on a bridge.

Without warning, you push me away, throw open the car door, march, cock straining from the fly of your pants, to my door, and pull me out of the car. You are not rough, but you will not be denied. Hot kisses of your mouth on mine distract me from your fingers fumbling with my coat. You back me up until I am sitting on the hood of the car, thighs splayed, and coat now totally open. In one stroke, you tear my blouse open, miraculously not ripping one button, and expose my bra, and my breasts to the pouring rain. Your hands dive at my breasts, pulling my bra down, exposing my taught nipples to your gaze, and then your hot mouth. Your hands slide up my thighs, over my stockings, and roughly rip my panties off, tossing them in the mud at your feet.

"I will have you," you grunt in my ear.

And then you press forward, in me to the hilt, my gasps lost in the pelting wind, my moans disguised by thunder. Our gorgeous fucklust is illuminated by the silent lightning. Fast, hard, and without care of being seen, you fuck me, and I wrap my legs around you, rocking my pelvis to you, my tits bouncing in the storm. I can't hear your breathing to notice the onset of your orgasm, but your strokes become more erratic, and the heat of your seed filling me shocks me into my own orgasm.

"Daddy! Yes, Daddylove," I gasp. "Fill me up!"

I lean up, and press my lips to yours as our rhythm slows. Soft kisses turn into happy sighs, and giggles, as we realize we look like drowned rats.

"Fred and Jane are going to be furious," I whisper, and you laugh heartily.

We straighten ourselves up, as much as possible, climb back into the car, and head on to their home, driving over my soiled panties, on the way.

"We'll tell them we had car troubles, and got caught in the storm," you say.

A sly smile spreads across my face. "Of course," I answer, reaching to hold your hand.