Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"Some boat load of guys is hassling us."

"Oh!" I said. I took a towel from a girl standing near and wrapped it around my waist. Then I went out the back door of the boat to see what was going on. Julie was busy hollering at a boat load of guys who seemed to be calling for the girls to come back out. I stepped next to Julie and touched her arm. She looked over at me and fell silent.

"Do you gentlemen have a problem?"

"No problem old man... Just want the naked cuties to come back out."

"I see. So since you consider me to be an old man, you won't mind if I come over there and kick your respective asses?"

"Hey! Come on ahead!" one of them called.

"Ok." I said. "Be right there."

"You can't go over there!" Julie said. "They outnumber you three to one!"

I winked at her. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." I said as I pulled the towel off of me. I dove into the water and swam over to the boat under the water. I stayed under until I found what I was looking for. It took me a few seconds before I had it and then swam out from under the boat.

"Whatcha doing you old fart? Forget how to swim?"

"Not at all" I said as I stroked away from the boat. "You got a pretty nice boat there. It would be a shame for it to end up on the bottom of the lake."

"What are you talking about? Were not going down." The driver of the boat shouted at me.

"Oh. I think you are. The way I see it, you can get up on plane to keep from sinking, or swim home."

There was a brief scramble as the cover for the engine was lifted and they looked into the bilge.

"What the fuck did you do to my boat?" one of them screamed at me

"ME? I didn't do anything. Although I thought I might have noticed that your stern plug was a bit loose while I was down there." I said after I climbed the ladder. Julie held my towel out and I wrapped it around myself. "Now if your smart guys, you will go find your trailer and get that nice boat out of the water before your swimming home. And don't bother to come back. Next time I wont be so nice, I'll just blow a fucking hole in the hull."

By the time I had finished that they had the engine fired and were taking off. "Bastards" I muttered under my breath.

The Girls swarmed and hugged me when I walked back in the door. I had a number of them kiss me and I got groped through the towel in the process.

"Damn that was either brave or stupid." Julie said after she kissed me on the cheek

"Neither. Most boys don't think more than six inches ahead." I answered.

"Suppose they come back?"

"They won't. By the time they get done explaining to papa what happened to the boat they won't be going anywhere."

"You think?"

"Oh yeah. There was no way they owned that boat. It was daddies boat."

"Well thank you anyway." She said with another kiss.

It was getting to be dinner time anyway and I found a spot on one of the sofa's to sit. I wasn't alone long. The young lady that I had sex with on the beach came and sat next to me. "You didn't forget did you?" she asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Good." She said. Pulling my towel off. I was hard again after all the hugs and gropes, so she simply stood up, facing away from me and bent over. She lined my dick up with her pussy and sat down on me, wiggling her ass to get it situated. She sat back against my chest to relax, my hard dick stuck deep into her. "While you were sleeping we decided that we should do a little fashion show for you." She said to me. "Ready girls?" she called.

The girls came out of the bedrooms and lined up along the wall. Each was wearing something. The variety went from some pretty sexy swim wear, to sheer lace negligees. They all looked like a million bucks. One by one they stepped over in front of me and did small twirls and twists. Some of them making sure I got a glimpse of pussy, other ensuring that I did everything but screw her. Brenda sat on my lap, giving me the name of each girl and a few things about them of interest. Even Beth came out and preformed, wearing a long t-shirt, which she slowly pulled up until her large tits were uncovered, and then let it fall back. It took nearly half an hour to take in the whole group. All that time I stayed hard and inside Brenda. That was partly due to the wonderful view and partly due to her working her pussy muscles to continually stroke me.

Once they were done it was time for some food. I was told a game would ensue after dinner and Brenda was not allowed to make me cum before that. Although she brought me to the brink before climbing off of me and leaving me hanging.

Dinner was some kind of chicken dish that tasted great. I noticed as the girls finished dinner they disappeared. Eventually all the girls were gone, leaving me listening to their giggling in the bedrooms. Finally Julie came out, dressed to the nines in a short white dress, stockings and heals.

"Ok stud. Here's the game. Since I know you have trouble with names we made up a name game to help you remember. Each girl was told to bring as sexy of an outfit as she could, consisting of exactly five items. We will line up, and each girl has a number. They will spin this spinner..." which she drew from behind her back and held up, " and the girl with the number spun will step forward. You must say what her name is. If you're right, she takes off one item of clothing. Comes over and spins, and then gets back in line. It's her choice what order she takes what off. After all her cloths are gone, the next time she is spun, she gets to come over and select any sex act for fifteen seconds, then she is out and must sit down. If you guess their name wrong, they don't take anything off, you have to say their name three times, and they come over and spin. Sound fun?"

"I suppose so." I said.

"Ok Girls! Come on out!" she called.

The girls all came out from the bedrooms. They were wearing a variety of outfits, from dresses, to miniskirts to shorts, also some had heals or flip-flops or some were bare footed. ALL of them looked hot to the max. Julie set the spinner at my feet, bent over and spun it. "twelve" she said, as she turned and stepped into the line. Twelve was Brenda.

"This one I know. Brenda!"

Brenda was wearing a short black dress, black stockings and four inch heals. She reached under her dress and pulled off a set of lace panties and tossed them at me. Then she walked over in her sexiest walk and spun the spinner. I watched as she turned and called the next number. Another girl stepped out.

I had to think a moment before calling out Amy. I wasn't sure, but I thought that was right. It was. Amy was wearing micro shorts, and a shimery string strap top. She undid her shorts and wiggled them off her hips, exposing a lace thong. She stepped out of her shorts and walked over in her heals and turned around, showing me her ass as she bent over to spin. I could see her pussy lips through the lace, making my dick take a little jump. She walked back to the line. Kim stepped forward. This one I got correct as well. She was bare footed and wearing a knee length dress that seemed to be made of sheer lace material. I watched her take one of the pieces of material and toss it in the air, making the outfit more sheer, but otherwise unchanged.

This went on for some time, getting most names right, but several wrong. I particularly enjoyed a few of the girls. Amy did herself proud with the lace thong and strapless lace bra with exposed nipples. Kim's outfit ended up being just layers of sheer silk, that as they were removed allowed more and more of her to be seen. Julie was dressed in a sexy dress, but her lack of panties and the white garter and stockings framed her darker pussy hair fantastically.

Beth, the shy one, surprised me with her outfit. She had on a nice ankle length dress, but by no means overly revealing. She took the dress off first, revealing a fish net body suit with a string bikini bottom and top under it in matching black. What made it most interesting is that she removed the top and bottoms of the bikini from under the body stocking without removing it, so she ended up wearing just the fish net body stocking with her hard nipples poking through, and since it had a slit crotch, she started a trend. When she came over to spin she moved the spinner close enough to my feet that when she turned around and bent over to spin, she pushed her already wet pussy against my dick. This seemed to start a number of the girls to try to line me up as they bent over to spin. Since they weren't allowed to touch me with their hands it became and interesting turn to the game.

In general all the girls were extremely sexy in their outfits. The last young lady, Samantha, who I seemed to have trouble remembering her name the first few rounds, was fairly thin with modest tits. She was wearing a micro skirt, and a button down silk blouse. Once I finally got her name right the first time, the third time she had been called, she tossed her panties. She came over and bent over like the rest to spin and pressed her pussy at my dick. I slipped my hand down and aimed it as she pushed back against me, surprising her when her pussy enveloped my head. She pushed down as far as she could before she spun and pulled back off to walk back to the line. She was the only one that I did that for, since she was by far the most dressed of the bunch.

It came down to her being the last one. She was still wearing just the micro skirt when the last girl went out. Many of the girls took their ten seconds of sexual act on my dick in a variety of positions, but a few climbed on the sofa for me to lick or suck their tits or pussies.

Samantha, being the last got as much time as she wanted. She came over, her skirt still on and climbed on my lap facing me. She sunk her pussy on my raging dick and started to bounce. I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I went quickly to her clit with my hand and her tits with my mouth. It didn't take long for her to climax, and I was right behind her, spurting my juice into her pussy by the gallon.

After the game was done the girls picked up their assorted clothes and packed them away. Next they brought out what I was to learn was called the "bull". Samantha, stayed planted on me for a long time while the bull was set up. This device was a gyrating dick sticking up out of a rounded housing. The motion was up and down, twisting and vibrating at the same time. The girls said it was impossible to not climax after riding it for a few minutes, and there were a lot of horny girls.

Samantha climbed off of me and I was invited to sit on a stack of pillows on the floor with my back against the sofa for a better view. They positioned the bull in front of me with my legs on either side of the device, it's dick sticking up about the same height as my own would be, if it were hard again. Once the first girl mounted it I understood why. She had the mechanical dick working in and out of her and she bent over to present me her tits. I was clearly the tit massager part of this. It was the least I could do after the wonderful fashion show.

As each girl mounted and rode the bull, I used my mouth to apply as much sensation as I could to their tits. I enjoyed it immensely, and by the time they had all gone through the first time my dick was once again hard and sticking up. One or two of the girls used it as a handle and played with it while the bull did its best in them. By this time it was late into the night. Past eleven. One of the girls suggested a moonlight swim to cool and clean off, which everyone thought was a good idea. The next half hour was spent with the whole group swimming naked in the warm lake water. It was also another opportunity for them to grope me. I was getting tired and decided to call it a night. Most of the girls stayed out swimming, but Beth, she shy one came in with me. I found a bed to curl up on and Beth joined me.

"Would you put it in me?" she asked as she pressed her ass against my hard dick.

"Sure." I said, moving around to line my dick up. I pushed it deep into her, and then wrapped an arm around her to cup one of her tits.

"Thank you." She said simply as she snuggled down. It wasn't long before I felt her fingers touching where my dick was entering her. It didn't take me long to realize that she was frigging her clit. After several minutes she started to shake and I felt her go fairly stiff, then relax with a groan. After that she seemed to settle down to sleep. I was out shortly after, with her in my arms. I slept through the night, waking on my back with a different girl in each arm. In the light that was streaming in the sliding window I could see that I had Mandy sleeping on my left, but she was high enough on the bed that her tits were within inches of my face. Jennifer was on my right side, with her legs wrapped around one of mine and her hand around my limp dick. I moved slightly and without opening her eyes, she started humping her pussy against my leg in her sleep. I could feel the wetness that was flowing from her as she did. She also was playing with my dick, which of course made it hard in a hurry.

I turned my head and gently sucked on Mandy's closest tit. She rolled over slightly and pulled my head tighter to her chest. I wasn't sure if she was awake or not yet. She was laying on my arm, but from were it was I was able to reach her butt from behind. I started squeezing and stroking her ass as Jennifer worked my dick. I was getting quite turned on and starting to think about fucking one of these two beauties.

Mandy woke up somewhere in the process and whispered for me to come with her. She disengaged herself from me and I gently moved out of Jennifer's grasp. Once clear of the bed Mandy took me by the hand and led me outside and up on the roof. She had me lay down on one of the lounge chairs up there and then straddled me the cool morning air making her nipples stand hard from her firm tits. She lay on top of me with my dick trapped between her legs, sticking up. I could feel the heat from her pussy as it pressed against the top of my dick. She brought her face to mine, clearly wanting to spend some time kissing and such first. I happily complied, getting more and more horny as our kisses became more heated and sensuous. She began to gently hump her pussy against my hard dick, never breaking the kiss.

Finally she broke the kiss and lifted herself to her feet over my chair. I watched as she took my dick and aimed it at her pussy, and then settled down on it. I felt her hot pussy envelope my dick as she allowed her weight to press her farther over me. Finally I was fully in. She leaned forward, and lay back down on me, trapping my dick deep in her pussy. She pulled her legs together and gently began humping her hips up and down as she again started kissing me. The feeling this created was very different. I could feel my dick moving up and down inside her, the head of my dick rubbing against her cervix. It was apparently good for her too, because the more she did it the more energetic her kissing became. I

used my free hands to squeeze and kneed her ass cheeks. I reached one hand down as far as I could between her legs from behind and stroke the part of her pussy that was exposed from where my dick entered her. She seemed to like that and her humping increased. I continued my stroking until I was just sliding across the rosebud of her ass. This seemed to make her go wild. Her kissing turned into vacuuming she was sucking my tongue so hard. She squealed into my mouth as her body arched and shook. She was clearly having a good orgasm. She finally collapsed on top of me, unable to move.

"Fuck that was good" she said breathlessly

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did!" she said with a smile and a laugh. "Believe me I did. But were not done yet. You still have a huge dick and a load of cum to put in me, and I'm not taking no for an answer." She said before she began climbing off of me, letting my dick pull from her pussy. "Come on, get up." She said holding out her hand. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I climbed off the chair. She walked over to the railing at the side of the boat and leaned on it with her hands, and then stuck her butt out at me while she bent over. "Now fuck me silly." She said.

How could I refuse? I stepped behind her and pushed my dick deep into her sopping pussy. The next thing she did surprised me. Once I was inside her, she moved her feet together, causing her pussy to get extremely tight. I started stroking into her with abandon. I had a lot of sex in the last couple days, and even though I was quite horny, I wasn't ready to fire yet, but Mandy didn't seem to mind. She just stood there, making little mewing and groaning noises as my balls slapped against her pussy. We had been at it for some time when a boat rounded the point. It was a bass boat with a couple fishing. "I guess we better stop." I said stopping my stoking.

"What for? Afraid of an audience?"

"Not really."

"Good, now back to work. I was just about to cum again and you spoiled it."

"I'm sorry." I said, starting to stroke again.

"You better be." She said, at least an octave higher this time.

It must have been some view for the couple in the boat. With Mandy leaning over, her tits waggling around in space, and me fucking her with abandon. The angle they must have had was something. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was pretty clear that the woman was turned on. The man in the front tried not to watch, as they fished past us, but the woman sitting in the back of the boat had put down her rod and had a hand in her pants and the other under her shirt. As they got about even with us she pushed her shirt and bra up on her chest and undid her shorts. I watched as she pushed them down, allowing them to hang around her ankles.

She leaned back in her seat and spread her legs, showing me her tits and pussy for a second before going to work driving her fingers into her pussy and working her tits with her other hand. The show was enough and Mandy launched into another orgasm, the feeling for of her climaxing pussy sending me over the edge. I was still trying to stroke as I came and my dick slipped from her pussy. On what would have been the in stroke, my dick pressed between her legs instead of in her pussy and pointed out the side of the boat. The next jet of my cum sailed through the railing and landed in the water between the boats. Seeing my cum fly through the air like that sent her over the edge and she went rigid, clearly in the midst of an orgasm.

The guy in the boat just stood there watching, not sure if he should watch her or watch us. After two shots launched over the side of the boat I got my dick back into Mandy and my final squirts were emptied in her. She stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck backwards and pulling herself up so she was fully exposed to the fishing boat. She then lifted one leg and set it on the rail, fully exposing her pussy and my still hard dick stuck in her. By this time the woman in the boat had finished her orgasm and was pulling her shirt off over her head. She kicked her shorts off and then walked to the front of the boat and knelt in front of the guy. It didn't take her long to get his pants open and start sucking on his dick.

At first he put up a struggle, and then gave in to the feelings. It didn't take long before she stood up and sat her ass in the tiny front chair. She turned him around and guided his dick to her pussy. She used his arms for support and leaned back, throwing her legs high and wide. It gave us a perfect view of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy. She was clearly still turned on and wanted to fuck more. A couple of the girls had joined us on the roof, all wearing little or nothing. It wasn't long before they were working their fingers in their pussies to his pace.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers