Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

I watched him stiffen and push deep as he came. His orgasm triggered hers and they came together, her body twitching and shaking. After some time she pulled herself up to a sitting position. She looked up at us and mouthed "thank you" before walking to the back of the boat. She picked up her cloths and tossed the panties and bra on the floor near the steering wheel. She pulled her shorts on and sat down in the seat, leaving the shirt on the floor. She blew me a kiss and picked up her rod and went back to casting. I looked around and the two girls that had come up were locked in a 69 on the deck, each of them licking the other girl's pussy franticly. I had softened and slid from Mandy, so she turned around, wrapping her arms around me and watched the girls until they both had an orgasm. She led me down the ladder back into the boat for breakfast. What a way to wake up.

They had to return the boat to the dock by noon, so all the girls were busy gathering and cleaning. Things looked pretty good by ten in the morning. Three of the girls decided to return with me and put their stuff in the boat. To my disappointment, everyone was again wearing swim suits. I helped them retrieve their anchors and get the boat off the shore. I had mine running and I followed them out of the bay. We waved and they blew kisses at me as we pealed off and opened the throttles to head back to the landing.

Tina, a very petite girl with tits almost too large for her small frame, was sitting in the bow. She was wearing a very small bikini who's top was not up to the job of corralling her bouncing boobs. Several times they bounced free as we bounded over large wakes. To my pleasure, she finally just left them bounce where they wanted to. Sue and Mandy were sitting on the passenger side of the boat on the bench seat. They were taking turns teasing me by flashing their tits or pussies. I think the goal was to make me get a hardon. It was successful. After a while, Sue moved into the isle and worked my hard dick out of the leg of my swim trunks and began to expertly lick and suck on it.

Not to be outdone, Tina pulled the string on one side of her bikini bottom, and let it fall open, putting her feet wide on the seats so I had an open view of her pussy. I nearly came in Sue's mouth, as we reached the no wake point and I had to throttle back. Tina re-did her suit to be covered and Sue returned to her seat, disappointed that I didn't give her a load. We found a spot at the dock and I headed off to get the truck. I had to wait some time to get into the landing, and by the time I did, there was a group of guys gawking at the girls. I backed down into the water and headed to the dock to put the boat on the trailer.

"Anything we can help with?" Tina asked.

"Well, if one of you could wind the winch to take the slack out when I get it hooked on, that would be good."

"OH! I wanna do that!" Tina said, nearly running off the dock to the trailer.

I shook my head and pushed the boat away. I backed off and did a small circle to aim at the trailer. Once I was lined up I eased in until the bow was nestled in the rollers and then shut down the engine. I moved to the front and leaned over, clipping the line to the bow eye. "OK Tina, take up the slack!" I said returning to the driver seat to raise the engine. By the time I got it up, Tina was busy cranking for all she was worth. I moved to the bow to climb out and stepped onto the trailer and made my way to the concrete.

"OK. I'll take over if you want." I said.

"NO! I want to do this!" she said with enthusiasm. Her motions matched her voice and as she cranked harder and harder, her chest bounced and was soon clear of her top once again. She never slowed down. I don't know if she didn't know or didn't care, but she kept going, raising a serious crowd as she worked. Finally she slowed and eased the bow into the snubber. "There!" she said. Only then did she look down and cover her tits back up with the inadequate amount of material. I walked around the truck and climbed in, pulling the boat up and out of the water. The girls followed on foot until I parked. It didn't take long for us to get the cover on and tied down and everything strapped and locked. We climbed in, with Tina jumping into the passenger seat. One final check and we were off. We hadn't even got out of the park before I looked in the mirror and saw a naked butt sticking in the air. A few moments later I heard a buzzing sound followed by a moan.

"Damn. That's not fair. Give me one of those!" Tina said, half turned around in her seat. I heard some rustling and a moment later a hand appeared with a small bullet shaped vibrator. "Thank you!" she said as she pushed the seat back and put her feet on the dash. She spread her legs and undid the ties on her bikini bottom and in seconds was working the vibrator up and down her pussy, lubricating it up with her juices. All I could do was watch as she shoved it in and then started stroking it in and out of her sweet looking pussy. She closed her eyes and soon had her top pushed aside to play with her tits. I reached across and put one hand on her left tit and started massaging it, rolling the nipple between my fingers. "Oh... don't stop that." She said "That feels good. Too bad it's not your big dick. I could really go for that right now."

"I don't know if that's possible with me driving." I said

She pulled the dildo from her pussy and sat up. "We can sure as hell find out." She said. It was a two lane road and we weren't about to pass anyone pulling the boat, so she leaned over and untied my suit and pushed it down. I had to help a little but she soon had it off of me and I was sitting naked as I drove. She pulled the rest of her suit off and then turning around tried to climb onto my lap. After several attempts she was sitting on me sideways, with her feet in the passenger seat. I moved my seat back far enough so I could still get to the pedals and steer, but it gave her more room. With one hand on the dash, and one hand on the back of my seat, she lifted herself up. I freed one hand from the wheel and used it to aim my dick by feel at her pussy. We got the right location and she settled down on it. I was sure that if a cop saw us we were going to get a ticket. This was definitely a seat belt violation. She tried to bounce on me, but that didn't work. Finally she ended up using the vibrator on her clit while I was up inside of her.

"God I want to be fucked... This is good, but it's no substitute for a dick sliding in and out."

"OK. Lift yourself up a little." I said.

She put down the vibrator and I set the cruise on the speed limit. With her lifting herself up a bit I was able to pump up into her. Sue stuck her head between the seats and picked up the vibrator and put it to her clit. I could feel the vibrations of it as she pressed it against Tina's slit. This wasn't safe at all, but I was so horny that I wasn't about to stop. Suddenly I exploded inside her, pumping cum into her. Fortunately when I did it triggered her own orgasm and she let go of the dash, sitting down hard on my spurting dick. I did my best to not wander around in the lane as my dick continued to empty into her, getting better control of my driving as I started to relax. It was an interesting way to have sex.

She didn't stay sitting long, she was soon off my lap with her feet on the dash again, plunging the vibrator back into herself, trying to keep the orgasm flowing as long as she could. From the sound of her cries and moans, she succeeded in keeping it going for nearly two minutes. By then she was exhausted, and lay in the seat like a limp noodle. I used the mirror to look into the back seat, and Mandy and Sue had a double ended dildo stuffed in them. They were sitting on opposite sides of the back seat and Mandy was working the dildo in and out of her, which of course made it go in and out of Sue. I looked back again when I heard Mandy begin to grunt and cry out with her climax.

Sue took over when Mandy couldn't coordinate any longer and she too soon began to scream out. After several minutes of this I looked again and the two had their pussies pushed together, the double dildo still inside them both. It looked like they were settling in for a while that way, and they did. Until we reached the outskirts of town.

All the girls dressed, leaving me the only one naked. Tina tossed a towel over my lap, and that's how we ended up back at the House. Each of the girls leaned over the seats and gave me big wet kisses, except Mandy, who sipped her hand under the towel and stroked me hard again before she broke the kiss. I watched them disappear into the house and drove off, sure I was never going to forget the weekend.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers