Like Father, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers

The idea of fucking his daughter's ass had gotten his cock back into a stirring mode, and Julianne's pussy was already drooling at the thought.

"I think about it all the time," she whispered. "But I wanted to wait for you to do it. I want you to be the first, because I know you'll be gentle with me."

"Well, then, let's have a drink, a smoke and we'll see what we can do about that," Tom replied.

They got up from the bed and padded back out to the living room, but Julianne took a detour while Tom fetched a couple of tall glasses of soda. When he returned, he stared for a moment at his daughter, who stood in the doorway of the den with her hips cocked just so and a mirthful look on her face. In one hand she had a video that she'd fished from Tom's secret stash and in the other she had a tube of lubricant jelly.

"Let's watch a movie," she purred, and Tom's cock gave a lurch upward. Julianne squatted down in front of the television and slid the tape into the VCR. As she did, Tom groaned lustfully at the sight of his daughter' widespread legs and dripping pussy. God, what a prize, he thought, and a thrill ran up his back at the knowledge that she was all his for the taking.

As the tape rolled through its credits, Tom and Julianne sat back on the sofa and shared the second joint he'd rolled. After they'd had enough to get a healthy buzz, they focused their attention on the movie, and Tom quickly realized that Julianne shared his taste in sex videos. It was a compilation of group sex scenes. The first scene was of two women and a man, and as they watched it, their arousal began to spike. Tom was lying behind Julianne, his hard cock sliding between her butt cheeks from behind. Julianne groaned heavily as Tom reached around and began to finger her steaming cunt.

After a spectacular cumshot that left the two girls tits covered, the next scene came on and that's when Tom started to groan himself. It was a pretty young black girl being worked over by two large white studs. First they took turns sliding their big hard cocks in her mouth, then they took turns fucking her. Tom couldn't wait any longer. Lifting Julianne's left leg slightly, he slid his cock into the juicy folds of his daughter's pussy and pushed it in to the hilt.

Julianne gave a long, satisfied groan as her father began to fuck her in the spoon position while the two studs took turns fucking the young black woman.

"Mmmmmmmm, Daddy, your cock is sooooo nice," Julianne purred. "Fuck me, fuck your baby."

And Tom did just that, but slowly and sensually. He was in no hurry, and he knew what he wanted – what she wanted. Tom reached around Julianne's body with his left hand and squeezed her breasts, clutching her tit flesh and lightly pinching her nipples. As he did he nuzzled the back of her neck, licking up to nibble on her ear.

A full body shiver rolled through Julianne's body at that, and she could feel a long-suppressed orgasm beginning to brew. Just then the scene reached its climax, with both studs firing their cum all over the black girl's face. The sight of their pearly-white cum on her mahogany skin almost caused Tom to cum, but he slowed his thrusts until he was almost motionless, and the feeling quickly subsided.

But not his cock. It was as hard as he could ever remember it being, and he reveled in the forbidden sensation of his daughter's hot, juicy cunt. The next scene was exactly the opposite of the one before it. This one had a hot young blonde and two large black men. Like the previous scene, the two men took turns shoving their long dongs into her mouth, then they took turns fucking her.

As they did, Tom slipped his cock out of Julianne's pussy and rolled onto his back.

"Ride me," he commanded, "I want to see you do me just like that boy you let me see you fucking a few months ago."

Julianne climbed onto her knees, facing the TV, and slid her cunt down on Tom rigid pole. Tom cupped her butt cheeks to regulate her thrusts, effectively calming her down, because Julianne was starting to reach nirvana at the sight of two blacks taking turns with the blonde.

As he watched, Tom could se his daughter's asshole winking at him wetly. Reaching up, he slid his middle finger between her crack, down to where they were joined. He grooved to the feeling of Julianne's strong, wet pussy pistoning around his throbbing cock.

The third scene ended like the previous scene, with the blonde taking a double load of cum on her face. As the next scene began, Tom decided it was time to kick things up a notch. He was ready to fuck his daughter's ass, just like she wanted. Once again, he pulled Julianne's off his cock, then pushed her forward, onto her knees. Julianne quickly got the hint and crawled forward until she was in a truly submissive position, legs spread and ass waving in the air.

The fourth scene was a true group scene, with four guys and a redhead, and they didn't mess around. After taking all of them in her mouth for a few seconds, the redhead got on her knees and they all fucked her from behind, one after the other. As they watched, Tom lined his cock up to Julianne's cunt, then he stopped momentarily to gaze in wonder at his succulent little girl. Julianne's pussy was red, open and dripping, and she had her head turned back looking at him with almost a pleading look in her eyes.

With a grunt, Tom slid his cock back into his daughter's pussy and began to give her long, hard strokes. Julianne was in cum heaven as she felt her father's big hard cock thrusting deep in her hungry cunt. She could feel her orgasm building, building, building to a crescendo, but she kept it at bay as long as she could. Meanwhile, Tom took some of the juice of their union with is fingers and began to massage Julianne's asshole. After a few minutes, he eased his middle finger into her ass and began to slowly pump it back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhh, Daaaaaady!" Julianne wailed as Tom finger-fucked her ass in time to his thrust in her pussy. "Fuck meee! Fuck my ass! Pleeeeease!"

Julianne had never felt anything like the fucking she was getting from her father, and even as the thought crossed her mind, her body convulsed as she came with a hard orgasm. Tom instantly knew that was his signal. And the scene had progressed just to the point he'd been waiting for, as the redhead, climbed on top of one stud, impaling her pussy on his cock, then she opened her butt cheeks and invited another stud to fuck her ass.

Tom pulled his cock out of Julianne's still-spasming cunt, and aimed it at her pink rosebud. He pushed slowly forward, feeling the resistance of her anal ring slowly, but surely giving way. Julianne clenched her eyes shut as she awaited her father's anal assault. Suddenly, the head of Tom's cock plopped past her sphincter and into her hot, velvety ass.

Julianne gave a sharp squeal as she felt a hard cock invade her ass for the first time. It was a little painful at first, but she'd had enough experience with her toys that she knew it would only be momentary. And so it was. As Tom slowly filled his daughter's rectum with his hard, quivering meat, Julianne felt a feeling of pleasure like she'd never felt before. It was different from the orgasmic feeling she got from having her pussy filled, and by the time Tom had a little more than half his cock in her ass, she knew this was going to be a fuck for the ages. In response, she lurched her hips backward and sucked the rest of her father's cock deep into her ass.

Tom had only fucked one woman in the ass before, long ago before he'd met Rita. This was an older woman who had lived in the same apartment complex he'd lived in, not long after he'd finished high school, and she had taught him just about everything he knew about sex. Now he used that expertise to give his daughter as much pleasure as he could.

As the redhead on the TV wailed out a series of orgasms, while taking cock in her pussy, ass and mouth, so too did Julianne roar through a firecracker succession of cum bursts, one after the other. Tom fucked his daughter's ass with absolute abandon, filling her with his hard, throbbing cock. He could see Julianne's hand snaking under her body to get at her boiling cunt, so she could work her clit in tune to the cock that was methodically pounding her ass.

Tom was beginning to hit his stride, and he could feel another hard load of cum boiling in his balls. He worked his cock faster and harder, and Julianne was almost frantic as she came and came, screaming for him to, "fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Ohhhhhh, Daddy! Fuuuuuuck meeeee!"

The scene on the screen was reaching a climax, as all four studs pulled their cocks from the redhead's body. Tom gaped as the camera momentarily zoomed in on the woman's distended pussy and asshole. Then the camera pulled back to show the foursome jacking their cocks over the redhead's prone body, and as they all exploded in unison, covering her face and tits, Tom could feel his own orgasm picking up steam.

With a strangled groan, Tom gave his daughter a quick succession of extremely deep thrusts, then he surrendered a huge, rusty load of cum deep in Julianne's bowels. At the feeling of her father filling her ass with his hot cum, Julianne shuddered from head to toe as one of the hardest orgasms of her life ripped through her body. For long moments, they shook and shivered as their mutual climax crashed about their bodies.

Julianne slumped forward as she finally got herself somewhat under control, and Tom was right there, lying atop his loving daughter, feeling the sweat of their sex mingling together. Finally, his spent cock slid slowly out of Julianne's ass, and he rolled off his daughter's body.

After taking a few minutes to enjoy the afterglow of an incredible encounter, Tom got up wearily and shut off the TV. As he did, he turned around and gazed at his beautiful daughter, lying asleep on the floor. He marveled at how she had given herself so totally to him, and he knew his life had just improved immeasurably.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers