All Comments on 'Like Father Like Son Ch. 02'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best

Loving it

bicollegeguy21bicollegeguy21about 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Hey man! awesome! please keep going with this story line! would love to see Jake get to mess with his dad along with Bradley or Guy :)

Str8tguy4biguyStr8tguy4biguyabout 10 years ago
YOU MEN MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE A FUCKFEST

Yeah, first if all daddy, you should have pumped Mitch's hot ass for a few strokes after rimming him out pretty good and Jake should have told you to take your big ManCock and open up his hole some for him so that he very open and fuckable whenever Jake was ready to penetrate that hole! Can't understand why you couldn't unload your tongue that loves rimming a hot hole even if it were your son's! Dad, he was giving you permission! And Dad, your worrying too much! Pandora's Box was opened whenever you walked in the door, said what you did and did what you did! To me everything sexually wise was open and your son and you should have double penetrated him and tucked him so damn good and filled his ass up with two hott loads! Sex was on at that point - just can't understand why everyone was doing all if this apologizing! And I'm sure it's not long before your doing his friend without him around and he's probaly already doing the dude that you want to keep him from! Yeah, he'll get it and everything else too and do will you so the two of you enjoy the father and son love if being in such an intimate, hot and very special relationship! You just don't know how many men and their sons envy what courage you two had in stepping forward and enjoying your sons love! More power to you dad - give your son some your special man love and enjoy it for as long as you can!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

Love the story ! Love your writing!!! but dont cross the lines with son and father! What they did here is fine but dont do any interactions or I will have to stop reading them and that will suck cuz u r my fav writer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb!

I stopped coming to this site quite some time ago because it became hard to find stories that moved me or made me feel anything more than bored. But this was fantastic. I loved this story and I'm practically 'in' love with your ability to illustrate character development, especially the growing complexities between Robert's relationship with Jake. Goodness, I'm glad I found this series. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous