Like In The Movies

Story Info
Husband has wife reenact film role.
19.1k words
4.55
249.9k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,365 Followers

I'm a thirty-year-old white housewife from northeastern Illinois. My name is Ann, and I've been married to Tim for just over 10 years now. My numbers are 36C-30-32, at 5'10" and 129lbs. I must tell the truth, six years ago I was only a 32B. After much begging from my Husband Tim I had breast implant surgery. The ones my Doctor gave me are the saline ones that insert under my breast tissue. They feel just like natural breasts. They look very real, not like the ones you see in the movies. Mine move, bounce and feel very real. I was feeling a little self-conscious about my 32B breasts. I was really flat chested for as tall as I am. Both Tim and I loved the changes it has made in my appearance. And I find that men treat me so differently than they did before the implants. At first I was a little uncomfortable the way guys looked at me. I never had guys stare at my boobs before. Now I find that I'm very self-confident and love the looks I get from other men.

Tim was like a kid in a candy store once my breasts were all healed up. He played with them kissed them sucked on them you name it. I had no idea that a man could enjoy boobs so much. I was very happy to find that both my nipples were still very sensitive. They have always been very sensitive to any stimulation. Tim makes fun of my nipples, calling them 44's. He says that when they are hard they stand out like 44 magnum shells. And it's true they do stick straight out if I'm cold or turned on the least bit. I have a hard time finding bra's that will hide my nipples. But on the other hand I'm so happy now that I can wear about any outfit that Victoria's Secret sells. From sexy tops and dresses to even the swim wear. For the most part I'm very happy with my body now days.

I'm not one that likes showing off my body. After my boob job Tim was always trying to get me to go out in a lot more reveling outfits. I would go along with him to a point. I wasn't too comfortable with dressing up like a slut for him and what people would think of my appearance. That is up until about three years ago. That's when our lives made a big change.

Tim's cousin Joey was going through a bad time in his life at this time. He lost his job and a few months later he even lost his home. Joey is single and the same age as Tim and I. Tim and I agreed to let him move in with us until he was able to get back on his feet. Joey moved into our extra bedroom. He soon had a new job and started paying us rent and bill money. He was slowly getting his head back above water again.

Having Joey there was a little more work for me. More food to cook and I did his washing for him. But he always offered to pay me so I didn't feel to bad about doing things for him. I told him he didn't have to pay me. That once he got rich he could send Tim and I on a month long cruise.

He would always tell me, you got it, once I'm rich!

At first I was a little uncomfortable walking around the house at night or in the morning with my robe on in front of Joey. This soon passed and we all got along fine. I just had to learn to take my robe with me when I took a shower or got undressed in the bathroom. No more running from the bathroom to the bedroom nude or in my undies. A lot of times I sleep in an over size men's tee shirt and panties. After a month or so with Joey in the house I got comfortable with just wearing my tee shirt and panties in front of him. You couldn't see anything for say, so I didn't see anything wrong with it. I sure didn't let him see me in any of my sexy little PJ's.

We have a breakfast bar in our kitchen with three bar stools and a kitchen table with four chairs. One morning I was up before any one sitting at the bar reading the paper and drinking my coffee. I was wearing a gray tee shirt and a little pair of sheer blue bikini panties.

I short time later Joey came in the kitchen and said good morning. He poured himself a cup of coffee, took the sports page and sat down at the table across from me.

I didn't realize it at the time and wasn't even thinking. I had my legs spread wide open and was rocking them back and forth as I was reading. From were Joey was sitting he had a straight view shot of my crotch under the wide-open bar. My panties were very sheer see-through so I know he got a good look at my pussy that morning.

Tim came in about a half-hour later, got some coffee and sat down next to Joey.

I was still sitting the same way and had no clue of the show I was putting on for Joey.

Tim said to Joey, shit that blue sure don't hide much does it?

They both started laughing and Joey said no it sure doesn't.

I looked up from my paper and asked what's so funny?

Tim said oh nothing.

Joey got up gave him a pat on the back and said, I can't take this I'll talk to you guys later as he walked out.

I looked up from the paper again and said see ya later.

Tim then said, why did you even bother putting on panties?

I looked up from my paper again and said, what?

Tim said again, why did you even bother putting on panties?

What are you talking about I asked?

Tim replied, well, the view from down here of your pussy is really good. It would be better if you didn't have them sexy little panties on.

I looked down and realized the view he was talking about. I had forgot the bar was wide open. I closed my legs and then asked what he could see.

Tim laughed and said your pussy just as plan as day.

I then asked if Joey had seen anything?

Duh, Tim replied, what do you think we were talking about.

I was so embarrassed as I gave Tim a shitty look and said; why the fuck didn't you say something?

Tim smiled and said, if you like showing your pussy to Joey, who am I to stop you?

I got up and called him a dick as I left the room.

After few minutes Tim found me in our bedroom lying on the bed. He got in bed behind and asked if I was mad at him?

I looked at him and said, you could have told me that I was exposing myself to Joey. He slip his hand around to the front of my panties as he kissed the back of my neck and asked me if it turned me on knowing that Joey seen my pussy?

I said no that it embarrassed me. By now his fingers were rubbing my pussy right through my panties.

I was shocked when Tim said, God that turned me on big time!

This was the start of my life making a change forever.

I said, what do you mean it turns you on big time? You don't mind the fact that your cousin seen my vagina? About that time Tim slipped his index finger under the tight elastic leg opening of my sheer little blue panties.

His finger soon found my damp pussy slit as he said mmmmm it feels like you liked showing it to him. I pushed his hand away and said, no I didn't. Tim playfully soon had me rolled over flat on my back and pinned down. He soon had my tee shirt pushed up over my breasts as his hand went back inside my little panties. His mouth locked on one of my very hard nipples as he slid two fingers up and down my now wetter pussy slit.

Tim pulled his mouth off my nipple and said, tell the truth now, it made you wet showing your pussy to Joey didn't it, as he was now rolling my hard and wet clit around.

I moaned mmmmm maybe a little but it did embarrass me, as I rocked my hips up to Tim's probing fingers.

He then kissed my other nipple and said I knew it!

Tim next pulled my tee shirt all the way off as he took turns kissing and sucking on both my nipples. He now was working his middle finger in and out of my pussy. Each time he pulled his finger out he rubbed my pussy juices all over my clitoris. Tim then kissed his way up to my neck, face and lips.

He stopped and said that he has been watching Joey steal looks at my nipples for weeks.

I hit him and said no he hasn't.

Tim said oh yes he has, now tell me you've not seen him checking out your tits when your nipples are hard?

I said, no I have not, I don't look at Joey that way.

Tim was really working his fingers in my pussy now. This talk was getting to both of us.

Tim then said, I bet Joey is in his room right now jacking off as he's thinking about your pussy. He's thinking how good it would feel to sink his hard cock deep inside this wet pussy.

I moaned out stop it as I humped my hips up to Tim fingers.

My mind started playing games with me right then. I started to imagine Joey was in his room right now pumping on his hard cock thinking about fucking me? Tim just put this seed in my head and boy was it growing. I was on the verge of cumming and was thinking that maybe Joey would be cumming at the same time as me. Then my mind went back to what he would look like pumping his own cock. Then the image of him pumping his hot sperm our all over his hand was all I could take. I pushed my pussy up to Tim's hand and moaned out, OH GOD, I'MMMMM CUMMMMMMMINNG. I was cumming from my husband's fingers as I was thinking about another man. Yep this was the big change in our sex lives that day.

After my great orgasm Tim moved down the bed and pulled my sexy little wet panties off. Tim then said, shit Ann you really came fast. It did turn you on showing off your pussy, didn't it?

I lied and said, no it didn't.

As Tim moved between my wide-open legs he said, bullshit I've never seen you cum that fast before.

Before Tim entered me he said, lets play a little game.

I was so horny at this point I moaned, oh come on stop the games and screw me. Tim was rubbing the head of his hard cock up and down my wet slit. Taking his time to rub it all around my hard little clit.

Tim then said, close your eyes and think that you're in bed with Joey and he's about to slip his hard cock right inside you. As he moved his cock up and down my wet pussy lips I was going wild. Pushing my hips up to him trying to get his cock inside me. Tim then said, call me Joey and I'll fuck ya.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed his cock inside me now! I closed my eyes and pictured Joey on top of me, it was such and easy thing to do. I opened my legs as wide as I could and moaned out, fuck me Joey fuck me hard I need it so bad.

Tim said that's a girl as he sank all of his hard cock inside me in one hard push.

Tim started pumping away as I was meeting each of his deep hard pumps. He took turns kissing and sucking on my nipples as he pumped me full of hard cock. Tim then said, do you like Joey sucking on your nipples.

I moaned mmmmm yes as I pulled his head tighter onto my breast. I was humping my hips up to him as my head started flopping from side to side. My eyes were still closed as I moaned out, OH GOD JOEY, FUCK ME OHHHHHH DON'T STOP. This got to Tim and he started pumping into me even faster.

Most the time when we have sex sense Joey moved in we were both very quit about it, just so he wouldn't hear us. But this time we were very loud, I mean really loud. I remember looking and seeing that the patio doors were open in your bedroom. I bet our neighbors could even hear us going at it. And the walls are so thin if Joey was in his room I know he could hear our bed squeaking and me yelling out his name. Yes as my orgasm got nearer I was now yelling out, YES, YES FUCK ME JOEY, OHHHHH YES I'M GOING TO CUM.

Tim was really getting into my acting also. I don't recall ever feeling his cock any harder. As I was about to cum I locked my legs around his back.

Now kissing my neck and ear Tim moaned, God this is so hot, I'm going to cum with you, Joey is going to fill your pussy full of his cum.

I moaned back, oh no Joey don't cum in me I might get pregnant.

Well that set Tim off. He pushed deep inside of me and moaned out very load, AAAAAHHHHH YES, JOEYS FILLING YOU UP. I felt his cock start jerking and knew he was pumping his hot cum deep inside my womb. I squeezed his cock as tight as I could with my pussy lips, milking it as he gave me hard short little gabs pumping all his cum inside me. His jerking cock set off my orgasm also. As Tim was cumming in me I yelled out, OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG. I was working my pussy lips up and down his cock as I moaned out, OH GOD JOEY, GIVE ME YOUR BABY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. It felt so good cumming together like that. And the acting that I was doing made it all that much better. I had totally forgotten that I was embarrassed about Joey seeing my pussy.

Tim rolled off the top of me. His cock made a wet sucking sound as it popped out of me. He then gave me a hug and a kiss and said, shit that was great, we need to play them games more often.

I kissed him back and said your right that was pretty hot. I hit him on the arm and said you know you forgot to pull out don't you?

Tim smiled and said yes, it just felt so good that I had to cum inside you. Plus who was begging for me to give them their baby?

I laughed and said that was acting.

He said acting or not, you better get in there and get that cum cleaned out before we do end up with a baby.

I gave him a kiss and said your safe big boy, I'm not ovulating now, and we should be okay.

I'm not on the pill or anything so our birth control is Tim pulls out, shoots his cum on my belly or he'll wear a condom. We both don't like the condoms but we know it is the safest way to have sex with no babies. Anyway back to the story.

We were both to embarrassed to come out of our bedroom. We didn't know if Joey had been listening to our wild sex show or not. I knew I couldn't face him right then and I think Tim felt the same way. I just know he had to hear me calling his name as I came. We stayed in our bedroom until we heard Joey's car start and pull out of the drive.

So that was the day that our sex lives made a 180. Each time that Tim and I made love I was putting Joey's face on him. I even started masturbating when I was home alone thinking of how Joey's cock would feel inside me. Don't get me wrong, I had masturbated before this time. It would always be a fantasy I had about a movie start but not people I really knew or family members. It was at this time that Tim asked me to show off my stuff a little more. Tim loved the change in me as I did also. All my outfits started getting a little sexier all the time. Tim loved for me to go braless and wear just a pull over top or tee shirt around Joey. Low cut tops were a must so if I bent over in front of him he had a good view of my hanging breasts. Tim also liked me to wear dark colored little panties with lite colored pants or shorts. That way Joey could see the type of panties I had on that day.

Tim was right about Joey checking me out. I started to take notice as to where his eyes would always lock on. He was always looking at my boobs and or nipples and my ass. He almost never looked me in the face as he talked to me. This turned me on just thinking that I was turning him on.

Then one night around midnight after Tim and I were in bed we heard Joey in the kitchen making himself something to eat.

Tim asked me to dress in some sexy outfit and go into the kitchen for a glass of water and act like I was surprised to find him in there.

I asked, like what kind of sexy outfit?

Tim said how about that short sheer, see-through black rode and nothing under it?

I said no way, why don't I just go nude?

Tim smiled and said okay! Then he said, how about some sexy little panties and the robe?

I asked, are you kidding?

No, Tim replied, I would love for you to do this. It will drive Joey nuts seeing you like that. And look at my cock, it's hard now just thinking about it, come on do it for me!

It didn't take me long to think about it. I was also getting wet just thinking about exposing my body to Joey again with my husband's permission.

I gave Tim a kiss and said why do I love you so much as I got out of bed. I took off my tee shirt and pink little panties. I could feel that the crotch was wet as I threw them at Tim. I took a little pair of black lace string bikinis out of my panty drawer and slipped them on. I turned and modeled them for Tim's approval. With a big smile on his face Tim shook his head yes. Next I slipped on my short sheer black rode that is see-through. I tied the belt around my waist and looked at myself in the mirror.

I turned to Tim and said I can't go out there like this! Shit you can see all of my boobs and nipples and these little panties sure don't hide much!

Tim said, fuck you look good as hell, look at how hard your nipples are, Joey is going to love this. Tim then said come over here.

I walked up to the bed right in front of him. He then reached out and ran his hand between my legs sliding his fingers over my wet crotch. He smiled and said, shit you have these new panties all wet already. It was true, my nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy was really getting wet just from thinking about showing Joey my body.

I looked at Tim and said, you really don't mind if Joey sees me dressed like this?

Tim said fuck no I don't mind. I can't wait to tear up that pussy of yours after he has seen you. You know he'll be wishing he could fuck you, but I'll be the one filling you with hard cock!

I also knew that I would be horny as hell after showing off for Joey. I knew that I would be thinking what Joey's cock would feel like inside me. I'm not sure what Tim was getting out of showing his wife off to his cousin. But I do know that it made him wild in bed afterwards.

I gave Tim a kiss and turned to go out the door. Just before I went out the door I turned and said, I hope I don't get fucked on the kitchen table the way I'm dressed.

Tim got a big smile on his face and said, wouldn't that be nice!

I said, stop it, now keep your ears open just in case I need your help. Who knows what Joey's going to do when he sees me like this? I would hate to get raped in my own house.

Tim said make sure you act like your half asleep and surprised to find him in the kitchen when you walk in, you'll be fine and I'll be ready for you when you come back.

Having said that I blew him a kiss and walked out into the hallway.

The house was completely dark except for a little light coming from the kitchen. As I made my way down the dark hallway I was nervous as hell. My brain was telling me to turn around and go back in the bedroom and forget this stupid idea. My heart was beating like a hundred miles per hour. My whole body my pussy my nipples were tingling all over, I was so excited. Like a bug in the night, I kept walking towards the light.

As I walked into the kitchen I seen Joey sitting at the breakfast bar eating some left over pizza. He was wearing just a pair of running shorts. I said hi as I walked towards the sink.

Joey jumped from surprise and said hi, what's ya doing up?

I replied I'm thirsty and can't sleep as I took a glass out of the cabinet and started filling it with water. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my black lace-covered ass. Once my glass was filled I took a deep breath and turned around to face him. Joey's mouth fell open as his eyes went right to my little black lace panties. I'm sure he could see the little strip of one-inch wide hair I have running up my pussy mound right through my panties. His eyes then moved up my body stopping at my breasts. I could feel my nipples getting even harder as Joey stared at them. Then his eyes moved back down to my little panties again. I tried to act very sleepy and also act like I didn't notice him staring at me. I was so turned on standing there in front of him 90 percent nude. I could feel my little panties getting wetter by the second.

Joey put down his pizza and got up and walked over in front of me. He asked, where's Tim?

I replied in bed.

He then asked if he was sleeping?

I said yes.

Joey then asked me why I couldn't sleep, as he was staring at my hard nipples again?

I said I don't know maybe I ate dinner to late or something, pizza sometimes does that to me.

Joey then said I have something that will help ya sleep.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,365 Followers