Like In The Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said yes he did, he got me very wet for you. Having said that Tim's hand went right under my skirt and into my panties.

He moaned, mmmmm fuck you are wet, as he pulled my little poke-a-dotted, panties down and off.

With my skirt around my waist Tim got on top of me and between my legs. He took turns kissing each of my hard nipples as he asked, that cowboy really turned you on didn't he?

I moaned out, yes. Did you like him sucking on your nipples? Again I moaned yes.

Did you get to feel his cock?

I moaned mmmmm kind of.

Do you think his cock would feel good inside you?

MMMMM yes I moaned out.

Tim then said, okay baby close your eyes, the cowboy is about to fuck you.

I closed my eyes and put Jim's face on Tim's body as he slowly filled my hot pussy with his hard cock. Oh God I just about came from the feeling. In my mind I was getting fucked by another man and loved it.

Tim moaned God your pussy feels so good, so hot and wet, as he started pumping in me a little faster.

I locked my legs around Tim's back and moaned in his ear, Oh God Jim fuck me, fuck me good before my husband gets home.

That was all it took, Tim moaned out, oh fuck as he pushed deep inside me. Then very fast he pulled out and started humping my pussy mound. His hot cum sprayed all over my belly.

After he leaked out the last drop of cum on my belly Tim rolled off me. He cleaned up his still hard cock and my belly with my little panties. He then got back on top of me and sank his cock back inside me. We fucked for a long time this time. I came two more times thinking about Jim's cock and what it would feel like inside me. Tim ended up pumping his last load of cum for the night all over my belly again.

The next day we talked about how exciting this had been for both of us. So we made plans to do it again in a few weeks. And again Tim let me pick what I would like to wear and the place to go. I was turning out as bad as he was. I couldn't wait to be teasing some guy again.

Well the two weeks went by very fast. That Friday morning as Tim was leaving for work I told him that I would be dressed and ready when he got home that night. So about four I took my shower then went through my wardrobe looking for just the right outfit for tonight. After I picked out what I thought would be hot for Tim and my new victim I started getting dressed. The first thing on, in keeping with Tim's request was this sexy little turquoise lace garter belt. Next I rolled a pair of off black stardust stockings up each leg, hooking them to the garter straps. The stockings were very sheer with glitter in them that made my legs really stand out. Then I stepped into a little pair of matching lace string bikini panties. They are sheer see-through turquoise on the back and the front is just this little lace V. My bra was also matching lace turquoise. It was a front closing push-up that's under-wired with extra push up padding. This bra made me look a lot bigger than a 36C. Once I had my undies on I checked myself out in the mirror. Oh man I'm thinking Tim is going to love this, he is one big garter belt freak. And the way this molds my ass and frames out my legs, he'll be a mad man. I'll be lucky if I can get him to leave the house once he see this garter belt and stocking outfit.

The dress I picked out was this mid-thigh stunning lavender satin slip dress. It has a very low cut neckline and it gently flares out at the hem. An antique lace print, doubled straps with a back zip. A very cute and sexy dress. Once I had it on I knew Tim was going to go wild. I looked like a real slut if I must say so myself. I just got done with my hair and make-up when Tim walked in the room.

I stood up to face him and asked, do you like? Tim's eyes just rolled up and down my body as he walked towards me.

Shaking his head yes Tim said fuck yes I like. Once he was right in front of me he took a hold of the hem of my dress and raised it up. When he got his first glimpse of the sexy little turquoise lace garter belt, panties and stockings he moaned, oh yesssss. He got down on his knees and was running his hands up and down my stocking covered legs. He moaned oh fuck this is so fucking sexy as his hands went under my dress and up to my ass. He moaned again as he was feeling up my panties, oh God your so fucken sexy, can I eat you right now?

I pulled away laughing and said no, you'll get your turn in a little bit.

Tim got up and said shit your going to drive some guy nuts tonight.

I made Tim get in the shower and get cleaned up as I went and made us some dinner. As we were eating Tim asked what Bar I had picked out for the night?

I told him this one bar in the next town that always had rock n roll bands on the weekends. That I felt like some good tunes to dance to. He was fine with that and we were to do the same plan as before.

So a few hours later we are parked in the parking lot of the bar.

Tim wished me luck as I gave him a kiss, got out and headed in the door. I picked a table next to the wall but in sight of the bar. A few minutes later I saw Tim up at the bar ordering. I also ordered a drink when the girl came by. As I looked around the place I saw a lot of guys checking me out. The band started playing a fast song and this guy came up and asked me to dance. He really wasn't my type but I was nice and danced with him. He came back when they played a slow song but I turned him down.

The waitress came over and gave me a new drink. She said it's from Scott, the drummer in the band. I looked at him and moved my mouth to say thank you as I held up the drink.

He held up a drumstick and moved his mouth as he said your welcome.

I hadn't noticed the drummer in the band until then. He looked to be my age. Long brown hair and cute as can be. He had the sexiest eyes in the world. Our eyes kept meeting as he played his songs. When they went on brake Scott came over to my table and introduced himself to me.

I then asked him if he would like to join me at my table. He took me up on my offer and sat down next to me. God this guy was so cute I couldn't wait for him to kiss me.

We talked and got to know each other until he had to get back up on the stage and play. I just sat there getting wetter and wetter as I watched this sexy man playing the drums. Scott kept sending drink after drink to my table. He would play for 45 minutes then get a 15-minute brake. I told him that my girl friend dropped me off and hasn't made it back to pick me up. That my husband was out of town working and who knows when he'll be back. I was surprised to hear that he to was married. I looked at the clock and seen it was going on 2am.

I told Scott that I better call a cab and get going, it's really late.

He said forget a cab, I have one more set and we're done. Hang around and I'll give you a ride.

My head was spinning, as I said, are you sure you don't mind?

As Scott was getting up he gave me a hot kiss and said I would love to ride you, I mean give you a ride. Then laughing he then went back on stage to finish his last set.

After Scott's next set ended the bar started closing up. Scott came up to me gave me a kiss and said hang on a few minutes that he had to take care of some things. After he rolled up some cords and things he was ready to go. With his arm around me we walked out together. I seen the bar was empty and wasn't sure were Tim was at. Once we walked out the front door I saw Tim sitting in our car. He gave me the okay sign when no one was looking. I just smiled back and kept on walking with Scott to his car. After we got in the car I told Scott how to get to my house and away we went.

As we drove along making small talk, Scott said I don't bite, you can move over here next to me!

I smiled and gladly snuggled up next to him. His arm went around me and held me tight. At a stoplight we went into a long hot kiss. At this time Scott cupped my breast in his hand. His hand started moving down my body when the car behind us honked that the light was green.

Scott then asked me if I would like to check out the view from the lake? I knew this was lover's lane and it wasn't in our plan.

I just smiled and said, you know, I think the view at my house will be a lot better if you know what I mean?

Scott smiled and said I think I know what you mean as he laid his hand on my leg just below the hem of my dress. At the next light our kissing continued. This time Scott's hand started up under my dress. His fingers were making little circles on the inside of my thigh. It was driving me wild as his fingers slowly worked their way up to the bare skin above my stockings. I couldn't wait to get home.

I was about half drunk and horny as hell by the time we pulled into my driveway.

Scott asked if my husband was home?

I replied nope, thank God and started laughing.

Scott said, I think your drunk?

I laughed and said, I think your right, come on in.

Once inside the house Scott took me in his arms and started kissing me hot and hard. His tongue went right in my mouth as we kissed. His hands went under my dress and up to my panties.

As he was playing with my ass he moaned in my mouth, God you've got a nice ass you know?

I broke the kiss and said come with me as I led him down the hall. He reached under my dress again grabbing my panty-covered ass as we walked. I jumped and laughed as I led him into my bedroom.

As soon as we got in the bedroom Scott took me in his arms again kissing me. He broke the kiss this time and said, I love this sexy little dress you have on, but I think it would look a lot better on the floor.

I wasn't sure what he meant by that but soon found out. He turned me away from him and started pulling my zipper down. Once the zipper was all the way down Scott pushed the straps off my shoulders and my little dress slid off my body. This left me standing there in my sexy little turquoise bra, panties, garter belt and stockings outfit.

Scott stepped back and said holy shit you look fucken hot. My wife will never wear sexy stuff like this, turn around.

I turned all the way around so Scott could take in all of my body dresses in my sexy undies. When I had gone all the way around and was facing Scott again he took me in his arms. As we kissed his one hand was squeezing my ass and the other one was playing with my bra strap on my back.

Scott broke the kiss and said, I think this thing is locked, meaning my bra.

I laughed and said it hooks in the front.

Scott then smiled and reached up and unhooked my bra. The two cups pooped to my sides fully exposing my nude breasts with hard nipples to Scott.

He moaned oh yes as his hands cupped under each of my breasts lifting them up and pushing them together. Once he had my hard nipples bunched together he bent over and started licking and kissing them. He took turns sucking on each of them as he pushed me backwards toward the bed.

We fell on top the bed together kissing like High School kids in heat. Scott was taking his time to kiss down my neck and each of my nipples. His hand was ever so slowly moving down over my belly. He played with the lace on my garter belt a few minutes then kept moving down to my panties.

I gave out a loud moan as his fingers reached my wet pussy lips through my little panties. I knew I was going to cum really fast from this mans touch, and couldn't wait. Very slowly he was running his fingers up and down my wet slit as he took turns sucking and kissing my hard nipples. All at once he stopped sucking on my nipples and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

He then said, lets get these little panties out of the way.

He moved down the bed and took a hold of my little panties and started pulling them down my legs. I raised my ass up off the bed to make it easier for him to remove them.

With my panties now on the floor with my dress and bra Scott started kissing my feet and legs. Oh so slowly he started kissing his way up my stocking covered legs. I opened my legs wider to give him full freedom to kiss his way up the insides of my legs. Then he kissed his way up to the insides of my thighs my hands got a mind of their own. I started squeezing my own breasts and playing with my hard nipples. I knew exactly what was coming and was going out of my mind. I squeezed my nipples and moaned out very loud as Scott was now kissing the bare skin above my stocking tops.

Then it happened, so softly Scott placed a kiss right on my wet pussy lips.

I moaned out, OHHHHH as I rocked my hips upwards making sure my hot pussy was right in line with his mouth. He gave my pussy a long slow lick from bottom to top, stopping to suck my hard clit into his mouth. Oh my God his tongue felt so good. My head was flopping from side to side as Scott took turns sucking and kissing each of my pussy lips. He started rolling and playing with my clitoris with his finger as he kind of tongue fucked me. Tim has eaten my pussy in the passed lots of times but he's never taking the time that Scott was to lick, kiss and suck on every part of it. I was going wild and had an orgasm coming fast.

Scott next started finger fucking me with what felt like two fingers as he sucked and kissed my clit. He would give my clit little bits that I couldn't stand.

I was moaning out very loud now, YES, YESSSS OH GOD EAT MY PUSSY, YESSSSSSS RIGHT THEREEEEEEE.

I was now at the point of no return as I let go of my nipples and pulled Scott's head tight to my flaming pussy. I was pulling on his hair and ears as I yelled out, YESSSSSSSSSS OHHHH YESSSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING. My hips were working in circles as I humped up to his mouth. He sucked very hard on my clitoris as I started cumming. My body was shaking all over as my orgasm kept coming and coming. I could hear the wet sucking sounds my pussy was making as Scott continued to finger me.

As my orgasm was now winding down Scott stopped kissing my pussy and said, shit girl, when you cum you cum don't you?

I laid back closing my eyes and said God did that ever feel good. In my mind I was thinking God Tim is going to love how wet Scott has made me. I hope I hadn't got to wild for Tim's liking as I came with Scott. I looked down at Scott who was still between my legs now rubbing up and down my stockings.

I said thank you that was great.

He smiled up at me and said you're very welcome.

Scott then started kissing his way up my body. Stopping to kiss my belly as he took my breasts in his hands. I looked at the door and started to wonder were Tim was. I know he had to hear me cum. I think people two blocks away could hear me cumming. Scott then took turns kissing my nipples and kept moving on up. He kissed my neck then my mouth. I could taste my own pussy on his lips as we kissed.

As we kissed I felt something hot sliding up and down my pussy lips. I looked down to see that Scott had his hard cock in his one hand rubbing it up and down between my pussy lips. I looked at the door again and said to myself, come on Tim. Scott was getting the head of his hard cock wet with my pussy juices. My pussy lips would just about cover his entire cock head as he ran it up and down my wet slit.

Then Scott lined his hard cock right up to my pussy hole and started pushing.

I put my hands on his chest and said, wait we can't do this. As I was pushing my ass as deep into the bed as I could, trying to get away from his hard cock.

Scott said what you mean we can't? Your pussy is on fire and ready for a cock.

Looking at the door again I'm thinking, God were are you at Tim. As I said no that I changed my mind that we better not do anything. Just then Scott gave his cock a little push and the head popped right inside me.

He then said are you sure?

I said yes, we are both married and shouldn't be doing this.

About that time Scott pushed a few more inches of his hard cock inside me. His cock felt so good I didn't know what to do.

I knew this wasn't in the plan to go this far. I started thinking that Tim was going to let things go a little farther before he came busting in. He could have talked this over with me first. All my thinking went to the back of my mind as Scott gave his cock a hard push that sent his cock all the way inside me.

He held it there a second and said, are you sure you don't like this?

It felt so good I just gave up and moaned out, oh yes that feels so good. I knew Tim was outside the door listening to all this as I moaned out loud, OH YESSS FUCK MEEEEE. I just knew Tim would come flying in to put a stop to this after I said that.

But things didn't seem to go that way. Tim didn't come in and Scott took it that I was asking for more. And more I got. Scott started pumping his cock in me at a nice steady speed that seemed to go deeper with every pump. I kept looking at the door and thinking, you better get in here Tim, this is starting to feel really good. The more that Scott fucked me the better I started liking it. At some point I just gave up as Scott kissed me. He was driving his cock in me hard and fast when I just lost it. I hooked my legs around Scott's back and started fucking him back.

I was moaning and panting in his ear for him to never stop. I was his now and Tim was totally forgotten about at the time.

OH GOD, I moaned as my second orgasm was building deep inside my body. Scott was fucking me now with very hard and deep strokes. He was fucking me in a way that Tim never has. I was working my pussy up to his cock so I wouldn't miss an inch of it. God did this guy ever know how to fuck. My body was totally out of control now as I was bucking under him. My orgasms started deep in my belly.

I was fucking up to Scott as I started moaning out, mmmmm yesssss.

Scott kissed me and said let it go girl, cum for me.

That was all it took, I pushed up to his hard cock and yelled, YESSSSSS OH YESSSSSS I'MMMMMM CUMMMMMMING. Jolt after jolt of electricity went through my body as I started cumming with this hard cock pumping in and out of me.

As I was cumming I never had any idea that sex could feel so good. Don't get me wrong, sex with Tim has always been good. But this sex with Scott was out of this world. And

I was way out in outer space when he moaned out, ahhhhhh I'm cumming. He pushed as hard as he could into my pussy and moaned ahhhhh. It was then that I felt hot jet after jet of Scott's hot cum shooting deep into my fertile womb. I jumped and tried to get his cumming cock out of my pussy.

I moaned, oh God please don't cum in me I'm not on the pill. But it was to late at this time as Scott gave his cock a few short deep strokes as he unloaded the last of his sperm inside me. I knew I was ovulating as I tried to squeeze the last drop of Scott's sperm out of his cock with my sloppy pussy lips. I even knew that this man could have just gotten me pregnant and I didn't care. All I knew for sure is that I had just had the best orgasm of my life.

Slowly I started to return to myself, Ann the housewife not Ann the slut. I started thinking were in the fuck is Tim? Why did he stay outside the door and let Scott fuck me?

Just then Scott gave me a kiss and rolled off the top of me. His cock made a suction sound as it slid out of me. It left a trail of cum across my leg and garter strap. I could then feel the hot cum that Scott squirted inside me start to leaking out. Again I started thinking, oh my God, I have this mans baby seed inside me.

Scott broke my thinking as he kissed me again and said fuck Ann I think that was the best pussy I've ever had. It's great to fuck a woman that likes to fuck back. Squeezing my right breast Scott then said, give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again.

Right then I turn back into Ann the slut as I kissed him back and moaned mmmmm I can't wait. Tim was totally forgotten about now. Scott had just offered to screw me again and I planned on seeing that he fulfilled this offer. I may have had this mans baby growing inside me right then and I didn't care. All I had on my mind was the great orgasm that he had just given me.