Like In The Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,383 Followers

Scott and I kissed and hugged a little longer. He was playing with my cum slick pussy as we kissed. Rubbing the cum that was leaking out of me all around my hard little clit. In a very short time Scott's fingers had me cumming again.

As I was cumming and bucking my hips up to his fingers Scott whispered in my ear, are you ready to get fucked again?

I moaned YESSSS OH YESSSSSS.

Then he kissed me and said he was sorry that he had came inside me, that he hates to pull out. As he sank two or three fingers inside me he asked if it would be okay if he came inside me again?

As I pushed my pussy up to his long fingers I moaned out Oh yssssss, Ohhhh Goddddd fill me up with your hot cum.

That was all it took, Scott pulled his fingers out of me and said get up on your hands and knee's baby, you're about to get the fucking of your life.

That was all I needed to hear. Still dressed in my sexy little turquoise lace garter belt and stockings I got on my hands and knee's in the middle of my bed.

Scott moved in behind me and said, fuck do you have a nice ass, and I can't believe that you're married and still look this fucking good.

I then felt the head of Scott's hot hard cock sliding up and down my sloppy pussy slit. I pushed back for him to enter me. He was taking his time running the head up and down and not entering me.

I moaned oh God please fuck me, please fuck me now as I pushed back again.

Scott laughed and said, never keep a lady waiting as he lined his hard cock up and sank it all the way inside me in one fast move. I had never been taken so fast and hard in my life. That set off the fastest orgasm I've ever had. I yelled out, OHHHH YESSSSS I'M CUMMMMMING as I milked his hard cock with my pussy lips. Scott pulled me back tight on his cock as my orgasm ripped through my body.

He then moaned aaah God I love the feeling of a woman's cumming pussy rapped around my cock.

As my orgasm was ending Scott took a hold of the back of my garter belt and started pumping his hard cock into me. I was in heaven as he started picking up speed. His cock felt like it was going so deep inside me as I was keeping time with his fast pumping. My boobs were bouncing al over my chest as we fucked away. I started begging for him to never stop it felt so good, ohhhh God it felt so good.

I like sex just like any woman does, but this wasn't just sex. This was wild animal like sex. I wasn't a housewife any more, I was just a wild sex hungry slut that loved the feeling of this mans hard cock inside me. I only had one mission and that was to have as many orgasms as I could with this man. As a new orgasm was starting to build in side me right then.

Scott bent over me and grabbed both my swinging breasts. He worked his fingers all over my boobs until he had a hold of both my nipples.

He moaned, man you have nice tits and these nipples, I've never seen any that stick out this far, as he gave both of them a little squeeze.

After a few minutes of this hard and fast fucking Scott moaned out, oh baby hang on, I'm going to blow you across the room. As he said that he took a hold of my hips on each side and started driving his cock in me even faster. He was pulling me back hard onto his hard cock, making sure it was as deep inside as it could be. My orgasm started to boil through my body as his cock felt like it was hitting the bottom of one of my lungs.

Then it happened Scott moaned out very loud, ahhhh yes, here ya go baby, I'm cumming.

Again I tried to pull away from his cock before it started unloading inside me. But Scott pulled me back tight on his cock as he even tried to get more of it inside me. I knew I had told him that he could cum inside me again. It was just something about him cumming inside my fertile womb that made me try to get it out of me.

Then his hard cock started jerking and throbbing deep inside me. I then gave up trying to get away and pushed back to him. His cock started shooting loads of his hot sperm deep inside me. I about passed out it felt so good as he pumped endless amounts of his seed deep inside me.

The feeling of Scott's cumming cock deep inside me set me off also.

I yelled out, OHHHHHH YESSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMING TOOOOOOOO. My body was on fire as we both came together right there in my bed. Never had I had such a powerful orgasm in my life. I kept working my sloppy pussy on his cock, hoping this feeling inside me would never end. I could feel a lot of the sperm that Scott had pumped in me was starting to run out around his cock. Two little trails of cum were running down the inside of my thighs, stopping at dark band around the tops of my stockings. I put my face down into my pillow and did the best I could do to milk more of Scott's cum out with my wet and sloppy pussy lips.

I felt very disappointed when I felt Scott cock slip out of me.

He fell down on the bed next to me and moaned motherfucker you sure are a good fuck.

I fell down on my belly and said thank you, your not so bad yourself as I gave him a long hot kiss. It now felt like a river of his sperm was running out of me. Scott took me in his arms and kissed me hard. Don't ask me why but I felt very good kissing and hugging him.

Scott then broke the feeling when he said, your husband won't have to fuck you for a week. I've never seen a girl cum as much and as fast as you do.

Then it hit me, I'm lying here in my bed with a strange man that had just fucked me two times. I have his cum up inside me and where the hell is Tim?

Scott then said, I bet you give some good head don't you?

I'm thinking, oh my God, now he's going to have me suck his cock that is covered with both our juices. I wasn't sure if I could do that or not.

Scott rolled over on his back and took his now soft cock in his hand. It was all shinny and wet as he flopped it from side to side. He then said how about you give little Scotty a kiss and clean him up a little. Never in my life had I had a cock in my mouth after it had been inside of me. And I wasn't sure if I could do it now. Scott was rubbing my arm when he said come on Ann clean up little Scotty for me. After you get him nice and clean I'll clean up that hot little pussy of yours. That comment got my ears on high.

I gave him a kiss and said my pussy is kind of ucky are you sure you wouldn't mind cleaning it up?

Scott said well it looks like its time for a little 69 action. Get that hot pussy of yours over my mouth baby, you're about to get the licking of your life.

Oh my God this wasn't about to happen. Only in my dreams would something like this happen. This was one of my dreams to have a man eat me after he had fucked me and filled me with his sperm. I turned around and was inches from Scott's wet cock as I swung my leg over his body. I could see a few dopes of Scott's cum had leaked out of me and landed on his chest. I just knew I was going to cum again as soon as Scott's hot tongue touched my wet pussy.

I took his soft wet cock in my hand and started to low my mouth around it. Then it happened.

A loud slam followed by Tim yelling, hey Ann are you up, whose car is in the driveway?

Scott pushed me off the top of him and jumped out of bed. He was running around the room grabbing his things not bothering to get dressed.

He started into the closet and I said no, no go out the patio door, get going hurry up he's coming.

As he ran out the door nude he said, thanks it was nice having you, see ya. In a second he was gone in the darkness.

Just as I heard Scott's car start Tim came through the door. He ran over and looked out the patio doors to make sure my date was gone then closed them. He then turned to look at me. I felt like whore lying there on our bed dress in only a garter belt and stockings with another mans cum leaking out of my pussy.

I started crying and asked where the hell were you? Tim came over and got in the bed with me.

He took me in his arms and said oh Ann I'm so sorry, I ran the fucking car out of gas. I had to walk about 10 miles. Are you okay, he didn't hurt you did he? Tim looked at me and said, he didn't rape you or something did he?

I said no that he didn't rape me. I was waiting for you to come in and put a stop to things before they got out of hand.

Tim said did things get out of hand?

I looked him in the face and said, what do you think?

I was crying again as Tim pulled me down beside him on the bed. I was on my back and he was kind of beside me up on one arm. This was when the questions started.

Did that guy fuck you?

I sighed yes.

Did you let him?

Yes I replied.

He didn't forces you to do it?

No.

Did he wear a rubber?

No.

He didn't cum in you did he?

Crying I said yes.

At this point Tim gave me a kiss and said he was sorry that he talked me into doing this.

Then he got right back to more questions.

Did it feel good, you know him fucking you?

It was okay, I said.

Did he make you cum?

I looked away and said yes a little.

Tim then said how can you cum a little, did you cum with this guy or not?

I started crying again and said I couldn't help it I came with him.

How many times did you cum?

I don't know three or four times.

Tim looked at me and said, the guy made you cum three or four times are you kidding me?

I said no, I didn't plan on it happening, it just did.

Then he asked how many times did he cum inside you?

I sighed out very low, two times.

Tim repeated, two times, the guy fucked you two times?

I shook my head yes as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Tim was playing with one of my hard nipples as we talked.

He kept on asking me things about Scott as his hand moved down over my belly. As he was playing with my lace garter belt around my waist he asked me if Scott's cock was big?

I didn't know what to say so I just said I think it was the same size as yours.

Tim hand slowly made it's way down over my mound and slipped two fingers inside my super wet pussy.

Tim then moaned oh fuck is this his cum? As he was rolling my sloppy hard clit around?

I moaned back, his and mine.

At this point Tim just went nuts. His pants went flying off and the next thing I knew he was pushing his hard cock deep inside my pussy.

After only two deep pumps Tim moaned in my ear, oh God your pussy is full of his cum. Your so hot and wet, oh God I'm cumming. My fertile pussy was now being filled with my husband's sperm. I pushed up to him, taking as much of his cock as I could as he pumped his cum inside me.

Tim rolled off me and said, God am I sick or what? Your pussy feels so good full of another mans cum, I can't believe this. Right then is when I got just as sick as Tim was. I

kissed him and asked him if he would like to fulfill a fantasy of mine tonight?

He said what is that?

I then said that I would love to have my pussy eaten right after I had been fucked.

Tim got one of them no-way looks on his face.

Then I added that Scott was just about to eat me when he came home.

Tim said he was?

I replied yes he was, and boy was I ready for it.

That was all it took. Not to be out done Tim started kissing his way up the insides of my legs. I opened my legs as wide as I could. I could feel Scott's and Tim's cum leaking out of me. When Tim took one of my boobs in each of his hands and ran his hot tongue right up my pussy I had the most powerful orgasm of my life right then. I could feel and hear him sucking and licking his and Scott's cum right out of my pussy. He wouldn't stop and I couldn't stop cumming. Never in my life had I ever been as turned on as I was right then. I think I came 4 more times before Tim couldn't take it anymore and had to fuck me again. Once he came one more time he rolled off me and passed out. I looked at the clock to see that it was 6am right before I fell asleep also.

The next day we made up our minds that we better stop this game playing stuff. What happened last night was good, no it was great. But it could have gone bad very easily.

Another thing, one of the boys got me pregnant that night. Myself I'm thinking that I have Scott's baby growing inside me. I keep telling Tim that I'm sure that it's his. In any case I'm soon to be a Mom. I still think about Scott a lot. I could never tell Tim that this guy turned me on more that any other guy ever has. Maybe one day he'll come knocking on my door. I don't know how I could turn him away if he did.

THE END

* * * * *

Note from the writer: If you liked my story please let me know. And if you didn't please let me know. I try to reply to all e-mails as fast as I can. And for those who would like to know, this is not a true story. Just something out of my sick mind after my Husband told me about this movie. And also if any one knows the name of this movie that inspired this story, please let me know what it is so I can see it also.

Thank You,

Sally

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,383 Followers