All Comments on 'L'il Sis Ch. 05'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Please continue this story. I want more!

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
?

So it's pretty obvious about the weekend to come: girl on guy, girl on girl, guy on guy! Orgy time!! Isn't that a little much? Or maybe not, if it's done right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next chapter. I want more action between Ally and Ryan. Maybe Hunter could hook up with Kate? I like the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Orgy Time

I agree with the comment below. I want to keep Ryan fucking Ally. Let Hunter hook up with Katie.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
A LITTLE OVERKILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOUR LEARNING. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU THOUGH THIS ONE OUT A LITTLE BETTER. IT'S TIME FOR A NEW STORY THIS ONES PRETTY MUCH BURNED OUT. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT TRY.................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RUINED AS USUAL

thanks for ruining the story asshole you never get outsiders involved in incest it ALWAYS ruins it. the way you handled the hunter thing was stupid if you had ryan get pissed and leave it might have been saved. most guys that have feelings for some one especially a sibling and saw them screwing some one else would get pissed and avoid the sibling cutting all ties. do a rewrite on this chapter and keep the outsiders out of the sex and DO NOT ADD ANY GAY SHIT THAT ONLY BELONGS IN THE GAY AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the saga

I can't wait for more. While I do love the incest the most if you were to make ryan and katie or hunter and ally more taboo it'll work. Give us some girl on Guy ass eating or make ryan fuck hunter that kind of thing. But overall love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

Keep the story coming. I love the progression. I agree that I like the Incest best. Give us more of Ry and Allie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

Great stories! Keep on writing, I'll be watching for more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give us more . . . .

Please give us more. I waited a long time for this chapter. I loveed the anal action with Ally and Ry, not shure where this is going with Hunter. I would like to see more action between Ally and Ry. Keep up the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I read the whole series and god was it amazing, i am looking forward toy your future add ons and hoping they will be as good as the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good series

Looking forward to the next weekend and beyond. Maybe Katie's brother can also join in the fun. Maybe 2 of the guys can each suck one of her boobs demandingly and harshly. Hopefully, Katie enjoys this kind of treatment and some pain.

SweetVidelSweetVidelover 11 years ago
Just got worse

Your writing is amazing, but for me you killed the serie when adding the other guy. I enjoyed it up till this chapter, but i won't continue reading.

Im sorry =(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I thought the story was pretty good until you had some other guy fucking his sister. I won't be reading anymore of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The story was great until this chapter. I am officially done.

I loved the story in the beginning ignoring the very short chapters, but as soon as you brought in another guy, and had ally fuck him it was ovver. I don't mind in these types of stories for the mom, son, or brother, sister to be joined by another woman those are great, but i lose all interest when another guy joins the mix, and the woman to male ration is less than 3 to 1, and with Katie not even showing up in the story yet i am not even going to bother with the rest of the chapters.

Not only that but when you start having ryan commenting on how hot hunter was i nearly threw up, i am really not going to read a story where there is even a small chance that there will be 2 dudes being into each other, and not only had you talking about how he compares his sizes to the other guys, but now you have him pretty much eye fucking hunter, and it's not even halfway through the series.

KellyDKellyDalmost 11 years ago
No longer Brother/sister story

I agree with the last three comments. You ruined the story when you added Hunter to it. I tried stating Ch. 6, but just could not contiue.

KellyD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
W T H ???

Ally hooks up with the ASS who dumped her - and - her Jackass brother sets it up, BS - No More. That is NOT loving or caring activity, a brother doesn't take advantage of his sister for his own perverted entertainment. Won't read anymore, especially with regards to the 2 jerks getting involved and getting the girls even more screwed for BS reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
agree with others

bit over the top...

letting a loser get his sweet lil sis?

whats up with his dumb head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story, enjoyed the story twists/suprises

The story twists make it unpredictable and a refreshing read. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, that sucked once I got to page two. First the mild annoyance; they keep constantly saying sonething and then the other will ask the same thing in a question, really annoying! 'And I came all over her' "you came all over her?" 'Yah, and dad was in the next room' "dad was in the next room?" Ugh!

....but what really ruined it for me is bringing in all these outsiders they're fucking. Its gone from incest to a careless casual fuckoff. If Im intimate with my sister, theres no way I want her off blowing and fucking joe blow asshole, and then wanting to bring him over to the house. The girl I could kinda see, the two girls have been together and now the three would be together. I couldn't believe either one of them wanted her to do anything with the asshole that blew her off when she refused to give him a blowjob, at first I thought she was just dressing hot to fuck with him, sort of snub him for being an asshole.

No fucking way that I want my sister doing shit with another guy if shes with me. Just ruined it for me :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nahh

Sorry boss really liked the ones before this just dont like how Ryan is so willing to let his sister do it with some other guy I dont like that she doesnt just want Ryan either my b bosss I dont think i will read rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous