L'il Sis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

Pulling into the parking lot I see our band director, Mr. Wilkins, standing at the door, waiting for everyone to arrive. As we get out of the car, I adjust my cock, and then walk over to him and tell him that my parents said that I could work as his assistant during the school year. I tell him that I'll have to keep up with my studies at the community college, but assured him that it won't be a problem.

"That's great, Ryan," he replies. "I made a couple of calls last night, and with the money the boosters raised last year, we have enough to hire you. Everyone thinks it will be good to have you helping out. I should have a contract for you to sign later this week.

"Great," I say. "I'm looking forward to working with the drum line this year."

We shake hands on the deal, and I walk over to Ally so we can eat our breakfast. We walk into the band room and sit down at a table to eat.

"Do you really think Katie will be able to come over this weekend?" I ask Ally.

"I'm going to call her later this morning and ask, but I am sure she will work it out."

"What makes you so sure?" I ask.

"She likes you, and she and I have a good time together, too. It should be lot's of fun," Ally replies with a devilish look in her eyes.

"What d'you mean the two of you have a good time together?" I ask.

"Let's just say we have played around a little," she replies, giving away no further details as she changes the subject. "What did Mr. Wilkins say about you assisting him this school year?"

"He said that he's worked it out with the boosters to use some of the money they raised last year to pay my salary, so it won't be a problem," I answer. "He said that he'll have a contract for me to sign later this week."

"Well, it'll be good to have you around here for band practice. We can have some fun in the practice room," she replies with a grin.

At about eight twenty, Mr. Wilkins calls us all together in the band room. The grueling day is about to begin.

Ally gets up and walks over to the brass section. I notice her talking to Hunter, who can't seem to keep his eyes off of her chest and shorts. Looking closer, I can see that he is getting a little uncomfortable, as I can see a bulge in the front of his shorts. Ally wants to make him jealous, and by the look of his crotch, she's doing just that. "I bet she sucks him off today," I think. "She said she wanted to, and I am sure that she still does."

We divide into sections, and I take the drum line to the far end of the field. I look back and see Ally walking beside Hunter, and he has his arm around her. It looks like they are getting along fine.

It is a hot practice, and break time finally comes. It is about nine forty-five when we take a water break. I scan the group looking for Ally, but with about eighty-five kids here, she's difficult to spot. Finally I see her. She's off by herself talking on her phone. I hope that she's talking with Katie. Whoever it is, they're having a good time. Ally is talking away, and is very animated with her hands and expressions. They laugh a few times, and then it looks like the conversation becomes serious. They talk for about five minutes or so, and then Ally puts her phone back in her pocket.

Ally walks over to me and says, "It's all set. Katie is going to have her dad drop her off Thursday at the end of practice and will come home with us."

"Great! What did she say?"

"She said that she'd love to come over, and that she thinks she can talk her parents into letting her stay until we bring her back on Monday."

"Did you remind her to bring her new swim suit?"

"Didn't have to, she said that she can't wait for you to see her in it."

"Really?"

"Yes," Ally replies emphatically. "I told you she has the hots for you. She can't wait to play Truth or Dare."

"You told her about that?"

"I tell her everything, Ry."

"Everything?"

"Everything. We have no secrets."

"You even told her about you and me?" I ask.

"Why do you think the phone call lasted so long? She thinks it's hot, and wants the three of us to do it together."

"Holy Fuck," I reply. "I can't believe she wants all three of us to do it. This will be an awesome weekend."

"If things work the way I have them planned, Hunter may be joining us too."

"You're inviting Hunter over?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well, the way he's looking at you, I am sure he'll come if he can," I reply.

"That's the plan."

"I'm not sure I can take you messing around with Hunter with me there."

"I'm sure you will be busy with Katie. I mean, she really has the hots for you."

"What about us? I can't take four days without you," I say.

"Truth or Dare can lead anywhere," Ally replies, "plus, Katie is going to get some weed from her brother. He owes her. With the weed and alcohol, anything can happen."

"Holy Shit, Katie is bringing weed?" I ask. I have tried weed a few times, but this could really turn out to be a great weekend it this all falls together.

"Yeah, she said that she can get it from him. They are really close."

I remember Katie's brother. He graduated last year, but I really don't know much about him.

"She told me once that the two of them messed around a little. They got high one night when their parents were away for the weekend. She doesn't remember all that happened, but she woke up in bed with him the next morning, and they were both naked."

"Holy shit!" I reply, "This is too much!"

"That's why I wanted to try it with you; besides, I have always had a crush on you, Ry."

"Is that all she did with him?"

"They messed around a little after that. She gave him a few blow jobs, and they fucked a few times, but that was last year. I don't know if they have done anything lately, but I assume they have."

"Did you ever mess around with him?" I ask.

"Shit, Ry, do I have to tell you everything?"

"No, I was just wondering. If Katie did, and she told you, I just thought . . ."

"OK, I sucked him off twice after my thing with Hunter. He was very patient with me. Katie told him about me and Hunter, and that I was afraid to do anything with him because of my lack of experience, and he offered to give me a few lessons, that's all."

"That's all? He didn't do anything else?" I ask.

"Fuck, I can't believe how you get me to spill my guts to you. OK, when I was planning to seduce you, Katie suggested that I let Keith fuck me, you know, so I'd know what to do. When Katie and I went shopping for our swim suits a couple weeks ago, they brought me home, and we came back to the pool. The three of us went into the pool house and, sort of did it in there."

"You both did it there? In our pool house?

"Yes, everyone was gone for the weekend, and Katie mentioned it to Keith, and he said he would help me out again, so we went to the pool house. Keith brought some weed, and things just progressed from there."

"What happened?" I asked.

Right then, Mr Wilkins calls us all back together for more practice.

"You'll finish this story later, won't you?" I asked Ally.

"Sure. See you later," she says as she walks back to the brass section.

Mr. Wilkins asks all the assistants to gather up for a minute or two, so we all go over to him as the students return to the field. I make my way over so that I am standing beside Hunter.

"Please make sure your students drink plenty of water this afternoon," he says, "it's going to get very hot. We will practice until three or three thirty and then call it a day. Also, Thursday will be out last day of practice this week. I'm giving everyone Friday off. Any questions?"

There are no questions, so Mr. Wilkins tells us to head out to the field. As we begin to leave, grabbing Hunter by his arm, I say, "I need to talk with you for a minute." Hunter stops and the two of us talk for only a couple minutes. Hunter and I have been friends for a long time. Following our conversation, we head out to the field; Hunter with the brass and me with the percussion.

We practice until around 11:45, when Mr. Wilkins tells us to take a break and get ready for lunch. We all need a rest, so I am glad he stops practice early for lunch, even if it's only fifteen minutes.

I see Ally talking with Hunter, and then she breaks away and comes over to me.

"I need to ask you for a favor," she says.

"Sure, what do you need?" I ask.

"Not here, lets walk over to the car so we can talk in private."

"Sure."

We walk over to the car and stand, well away from everyone else.

"What's up?" I ask Ally.

"Well, Hunter wants me to go with him to the practice room this afternoon. Somehow he got the idea that I wanted to do some stuff with him," she says.

"Really? Are you going to?"

"I don't know if I should. I want to, but for some reason I don't trust him. There is just something about him that sorta scares me a little."

"What does he want to do?"

"He said he wanted to make out, but I imagine he's thinking about more than that," she replies.

"Well, do you want to do more?"

"I don't know, but I do know that once he gets started he may not take no for an answer. That's where you come in," she says.

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Well, I was thinking you could follow us in and sorta be there for me, I would feel safer."

"You want me to be there with you? I don't think so, Ally."

"Not in the same room, idiot, in the next room. I'll take Hunter into practice room four, it is the one with the piano, and there's a door connecting it to room five. When we go in, I'll make sure room five is unlocked, and will leave the door connecting the rooms cracked open, so you can see in. I'll close the other door to our room and have the light on. You can leave the light off in your room, that way you will be able to see us in our room, but I'll keep Hunter's back to the connecting door so he won't be able to see you, but I will. Understand?" Ally asks.

"I think so. How long did it take you to figure this all out?" I ask.

"I was up about all night thinking about it, just in case my outfit worked on Hunter," Ally responds.

"What if I don't want to watch you doing stuff with Hunter?"

"I think you'll like it; It was really erotic watching Katie and her brother, and then having her watching the two of us. It really turned us on doing that," she replies.

"I mean, what if I don't want him doing stuff with you? What if it bothers me?"

"Well, if he wants to do something, I'll look at you. If you shake your head No, then I won't do it."

"You mean to tell me that if he wants you to suck him off and I shake my head No, you won't do it?"

"I won't do it. Promise."

"What if I want you to do something, will you do it?"

"Sure. I will feel safe with you there, so if there is anything you want me to do with him, just give me a signal and I will."

"OK. I'm not sure this is going to work, but I will go along. How are you going to pull this off, anyway?" I ask.

"When we go back to practice after lunch, fifteen minutes later I am going to tell Hunter that I am not feeling well and need to go inside to cool off. He's going to take me over to Mr. Wilkins and tell him that he's taking me inside for a few minutes. Then we're going to the practice room to make out. I thought that you could wait a couple of minutes and then come in under the pretense that you are going to check on me and see if everything is OK."

"That sounds like a plan, but remember, if I don't want you doing something, you won't. Promise?"

"Promise. Thank you Ry," Ally responds while leaning over and giving me a quick kiss. "To pay you back, I'll suck you off in the car on the way home."

Ally walks in and sits beside Hunter. I sit with Mr. Wilkins and we discuss more about my assisting him during the school year. Lunch passes quickly, and soon we are heading back to the field.

Just as she said, around fifteen minutes after we return to the field, I see Ally walking up to Hunter, and then the two of them walk over and talk with Mr. Wilkins. He is shaking his head and pointing to the band room. They talk for only a minute, and I see Ally and Hunter walking toward the building with Hunter acting like he's helping her along. They are good actors. It all looks very real to me, and obviously to Mr. Wilkins. Ally and Hunter disappear through the doorway.

I let only a couple of minutes pass before walking over to Mr. Wilkins.

"What's up with Ally? I saw Hunter walking her into the band room," I ask.

"She was feeling a little sick," he responds. "Would you mind going in and checking on them? I really shouldn't leave them in there alone for very long."

"No problem. Could you work the percussion line while I am gone?" I ask. I do this so he will be occupied and wouldn't come walking in on us.

"No problem," he replies.

I walk away from Mr. Wilkins and head to the band room. As I walk in, the room is dark. I make my way back to the practice rooms, and see light under the door to room four, but I don't hear anything from inside. I walk to room five, and just as Ally said, the door was unlocked. I walk inside and make my way over to the door connecting the two rooms. Ally and Hunter have the light on in their room, and I leave the light off in mine, as instructed. I can see both of them. Hunter is a fast mover; he is kissing all over Ally's face, neck, and her chest. She still has her top on, but he is rubbing her tits through the top. I stand there for only a minute when Ally sees me. She seems relieved that I am standing there. She rotates just a little, so that I get a side view of the two of them. Hunter is now licking her tits through her top, biting her nipples, which are protruding through the thin fabric.

As Ally looks at me, I motion for her to take her top off. She smiles, reaches down to the bottom of her top, and then in one swift motion, pulls it over her head, exposing her tits for the first time to Hunter.

"Shit, Ally, you look awesome," he says before lapping away at her nipples. Ally was right, it is a turn on watching the two of them. This is erotic. I have watched my share of porn, but have never watched two people going at it like this.

Hunter has one tit in his mouth and his hand is rubbing the other. Ally has a 'Fuck Me" face I have seen before. She is really getting into this.

I motion for Ally to rub Hunter's crotch, and she is more than willing to comply. With Hunter sucking Ally's tits, Ally reaches over and places her hand on his covered cock. She begins slowly rubbing his cock through his shorts, and then begins grabbing at it. I motion for her to unzip his pants, and she does. She fumbles with them for a few seconds, and then gets them unzipped. She reaches into his fly and finally pulls out his cock. Hunter's cock is about the same size as mine, maybe a little longer and a bit thicker, and circumcised like mine. She begins rubbing his cock while he continues sucking her tits. Hunter's hand now drifts south, and he is rubbing Ally's pussy through her shorts.

I motion for Ally to unbuckle Hunter's pants and to push them to the floor. She reaches for his belt and quickly unfastens it, pushing his pants and his underwear down. Hunter steps out of both, along with his shoes. He then removes his shirt. He is now standing before Ally totally nude. Hunter is about five feet nine inches tall, has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and one hell of a six pack. I can see what Ally sees in him. His chest is smooth and hairless, and well defined. His legs are somewhat muscular with light blonde hair. His pubes are neatly trimmed. His lips are nicely formed, and appear to be slightly red and swollen from all the kissing and sucking tit he's been doing the past ten minutes.

I motion for Ally to drop to her knees and suck Hunter off. Immediately she drops and takes his thick cock into her mouth. She sucks him all the way in, and then licks up and down his shaft several times. She moves her lips to the head of his cock and rotates on it for a minute or two, while rubbing his balls. God, this girl likes giving head.

Hunter is lost in his lust at the moment. His head is back, eyes closed, licking his lips. He takes Ally's head into his hands and begins face fucking her. He is fucking her hard now, and Ally seems to be enjoying it.

Ally looks over at me, and points to my crotch. I look down and see a huge bulge where my cock is sticking out under my shorts. Ally takes her hand, points to my crotch, and moves her hand up and down like she is beating me off. I take the hint and pull my cock out. Ally smiles. I begin beating my hard cock while looking at Ally sucking off Hunter.

"God, that feels great, Ally. Keep sucking," Hunter pleads.

Ally keeps sucking his cock and rubbing his balls. She rotates a little so that Hunter's ass is directly in front of me, while at the same time I can still see Ally's face, her lips sucking away.

Ally reaches behind Hunter, places her hands on his ass so that the fingers of both hands are in his ass crack. She pulls his cheeks apart, giving me a direct view of Hunter's hole. Ally takes one finger and begins rubbing his hole, while her mouth is doing its work on his cock. She begins pressing a finger into his hole, until it is all the way in.

"Fuck, Ally. You are going to make me cum if you keep doing that," Hunter yells.

I look at Ally and motion for her to take the rest of her clothes off and fuck Hunter.

Ally stops sucking Hunter and removes her fingers from his ass. She stands up and kisses him hard. Then she reaches down and removes her shorts and underwear. She pulls out the piano bench and lays back on it, spreads her legs, and begins spreading her pussy lips apart and fingering herself. I can see everything as I now have a side view of them both.

"Fuck me, Hunter," Ally pleads.

Hunter is speechless. All he was looking for was a blow job, and now Ally is on her back, completely nude, playing with her pussy and asking him to fuck her.

Hunter reaches down to his shorts, finds his wallet in the back pocked, and pulls out a condom. He quickly opens it and slides it over his throbbing cock.

"Shit, Ally, you're really going to let me fuck you?"

"If you hurry up I will," Ally replies.

Hunter takes her legs and pulls them apart. He rubs his fingers over her thighs, saying, "I have wanted to do this for a long time, Ally."

After saying that, Hunter continues rubbing Ally's thighs, and then leans into her. Holding his cock, he aligns it with her slit, and begins pressing forward, one hand on his cock and the other on the piano bench to steady himself as he enters her.

"Christ, Ally, I am all the way in,"

"I know, I can feel you. Fuck me hard, Hunter," Ally replies.

Hunter begins thrusting his cock into Ally as she raises her cunt to meet his cock. They fuck hard. I can hear his cock ramming in and out of her, and can see her tits bounce as they fuck. All the time, I am beating away at my cock, pounding it harder and harder. Ally turns her head to see me and smiles as I masturbate in front of her. Her face tightens up.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she shouts at Hunter. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder," She yells.

The sweat is now pouring off of Hunter's brow and dropping over Ally's stomach as he continues fucking her. This sight is unbelievable as they continue fucking. I am reaching the end of my time beating away at my cock. I can begin to feel my balls tingle as I continue beating off.

"I'm going to come soon," Hunter says.

I motion for Ally to suck him again.

"I want your cum in my mouth," Ally shouts.

Hunter withdraws his cock from Ally's pussy, removes the condom and drops it on the floor, and walks up beside her head, facing me, and begins beating his cock over Ally's face and mouth.

"Give it to me," she pleads.

Hunter leans forward and drops his cock into Ally's mouth as he continues beating it. It only takes a couple of minutes when Hunter pulls his cock out of her mouth, then lays it on the tip of her tongue as he ejaculates. His cum is all over her tongue and mouth. I can see it squirting out and Ally taking it all in. She closes her mouth over his cock and starts sucking him dry. At the same time, I erupt all over the door. I shoot several loads, and the cum is dripping down the door frame.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers