L'il Sis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

I look back at Hunter. He is standing there, totally nude, looking down at Ally, who is also totally nude. He leans forward and kisses her on the mouth. Ally pulls her hands up behind his head and pulls his face into hers as they passionately make out for several minutes.

"That was awesome," Hunter finally says breaking the silence.

"Oh, God," Ally replies. Giving me a smile, she looks at Hunter and says, "I don't know what got into me, but once I saw your cock, I knew I had to have it inside me."

"That was great, Ally. You're one good fuck, that's for sure."

"You're a good fuck too," Ally replies.

Ally reaches up and grabs ahold of Hunter's cock and says, "I want to see more of this guy."

"Oh, you will, I'm sure." Hunter replies.

"So, do you think you'll be able to come over to the house for the weekend?" Ally asks.

"I think so. Is Ryan going to be there?" he asks.

"I already told you that," Ally responded.

"Yeah, I am sure that I'll be able to come over. Especially if I get to fuck you again," he says.

"Katie is also going to be there," Ally says.

"Is it going to be some kind of orgy or something?" Hunter asks.

"Well, with the weed and the alcohol, who knows what could happen," she replies.

"Yeah, sounds like a great time. I'll be sure to work it out," Hunter replies.

"Great," Ally says, while sitting up and gathering her clothes. "I need to slip into the bathroom and get cleaned up before we head back out," she says turning to the door with her clothes in her hands.

"You aren't going to get dressed first?" Hunter asks.

"Why should I, there's nobody out there, they're all out on the practice field," Ally says as she walks naked through the door with her clothes in her hands.

Hunter stands there for a minute, still nude, like he's in a daze. With my spent cock still hanging out of my pants, I stand there looking at Hunter. I take in all of his features; his beautify lips, chiseled chest and six pack, nice cock -- still dripping cum, and his tight ass. "God, this guy is so fucking cute," I think to myself.

Just then, Hunter turns to pick up his clothes, and while doing so, looks directly at me. I'm standing there, cock in hand, looking at him. Our eyes meet.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers