Lila - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He panted his pleasure; continuing to fire over her beautiful neck and chest in long, warm rhythmic jets. She grunted with every burst. It seemed the teenager's deep orgasm would never stop.

Eventually, his body stopped jerking. His hands released her aching breasts. "Want me to rub it in?" she sexily asked.

For a second, Thomas just stared at her. It was as if he was attempting to comprehend her words. With a smile, her hands went to the creamy boyjuice, gently caressing it into her supple breasts, across her chest and up to her shoulders.

The teenager gasped, his eyes wild, lustful, abandoned. When she raised her hands to her mouth and slipped one cum covered finger after another between her sensuous lips, she felt him begin to harden again. She needed more…

***

"You really are a horny little fucker," she told him. "But a sexy one at that."

The bashful look he gave made her smile. "And we didn't break your promise to Jason…"

She smiled. "No, Thomas. We didn't. But I don't want to hear your voice, honey. I need to see if your tongue is just as talented as that cock…"

Her hands pushed on the teenager's shoulders and he eagerly took his cue, slithering down her body. His tongue drew little patterns around her bejewelled belly button, before continuing its downward journey.

"That's it you little bastard!" she exclaimed, her body undulating against his. Let's see how good he was at oral.

Her body jerked when he reached her slippery clitoris. The tip of his tongue ran lightly along the full length of the hard bud. She jerked again when he began to flick its hypersensitive tip from side to side.

"Oh, fuck! "God! He was better than she expected. The horny little fucker knew how to arouse her!


He slipped a searching finger inside her, then another. Within seconds, he'd found her G-spot. Lila moaned again. She couldn't stop herself. Didn't want to stop herself. Her hips began to pump upwards, establishing a wonderfully rhythmic motion against his pleasuring mouth and fingers. "Yessss!"

As his tongue dug deeper, the blonde slipped a leg across each of his shoulders, her feet pulling him more tightly into her. Her head rolled onto her semen-coated shoulder and her tongue flicked across her parched lips. The little bastard was so close to making her lose control. She needed her orgasm…


"Make me cum, Thomas," she begged. Her hands dropped to his head, digging into his hair. "Hurry up you little fucker - I need to cum again."

His animal like growl indicated he relished the control he had over her. She loved that feeling, too. She gave more of a howl than a cry when the teenager flicked his tongue over her crimson clit once more.

Her eyes rolled upwards. Her pupils dilated into huge dark saucers. Her body humped up at his face.

Her moans turned into a growl. Her hips lifted off the bed. Her fingers left his hair to grip handfuls of the sheets. The cowgirl felt herself begin to spiral inexorably upwards. "Yes… Yes…"

Then the horny little bastard had taken her past the point of no return. His fingers tormented her sweet bump once more, his mouth lathered her clit one final time. The little fucker was playing her like a violin.

Lila's modelesque body convulsed as her orgasm took her. Her back arched clear of the mattress. A soft wail escaped from her lips. Her hot love juices gushed - swamping the teenager's hands and chin.

Her hands went back to his hair, clamping his head back into her. "That's it, lick that syrup," she told him, gratifyingly feeling his tongue and lips hoovering up her sticky wetness.

He deserved a reward…

***

"Do you still want to fuck me, Thomas?" the still heavily aroused cowgirl asked.

His heart stopped her words. "But… you said… Jason said..."

She swung around onto her stomaching, pushing her peach like buttocks upwards. "He didn't say anything about my ass…"

The teenager gave a loud gasp. "I've… I've never…"

"Well, it's about time you did." Lila's voice was an aroused sexual snarl. He'd do what he was told. "Pour some of that oil between my asscheeks."

His hesitation lasted only a nano second. The fingers of one hand dropped between her gorgeous cheeks. Ran over her puckered anus. Oh, fuck! Then he was picking up the bottle of oil again, pouring some directly onto the soft exit just as instructed.

"Yessss!" she thickly growled, her ass lifting from the bedsheets.

The teenager oiled her rosebud, then ran his fingers all the way to her vulva, getting into the moment.

It brought a murmur of pleasure from his captive. "Yes, like that…"

He slid a finger effortlessly into her pussy, working it around her clit and G-spot. "Oh, fuck, Thomas…"

"Is that good?" he asked, as if seeking reassurance.

But the little fucker wasn't acting as if he needed any. His fingertip traced back upwards between her buttocks to stroke her soft anus. Gently, he circled the rim. When the cowgirl pushed her peach like cheeks upwards, he pushed down.

Lila moaned. "Oh, fuck!" The finger slipping inside felt fabulous. "Another!" she urged, then grunted again as the teenager slipped a second fingertip into her.

He allowed the cowgirl to get used to his invading digits. Allowed them to get used to her. His movements were gentle, slow, teasing. Just the way she liked.

"Yessss," she moaned as the little bastard began to fuck her ass with his fingers. She thrust upwards, her hips fucking back. They kept the rhythm up for some time.

"Now," the sexy woman eventually gasped. "Fuck me Thomas."

"But…"

"No fucking buts…" she almost screamed. "Get that cock in my ass."

Her sensuous lips quivered as the teenager did as he was told. Manoeuvring into position, she felt the unmistakeable bluntness of his young penis nestle between her cleft. Lila squeezed her eyes tightly shut as the tip nosed inside her. "Fuck! Yessssss…."

Holding still for a moment, he slid his hand over her curvy hips and gently drew her onto him. With excruciating slowness, he pushed inside.

"Stop," she told him, savouring the moment of the young cock being buried all the way into her. "Slowly…"

After a few seconds he drew his hips back. When his cock was almost out of her, he slid easily back into the cowgirl, filling her completely again. They both gasped at the sensation of his inward stroke.

"This okay?" he asked, still unsure of himself.

"Fuck, yes, Thomas. Like that…"

He grunted as she pushed her ass upwards. Taking her lead, he began to thrust back and forth, his hands tightly controlling her undulating hips. Oh, God…

"You're sure you haven't done this before," the blonde beauty gasped.

"Never," came his grunted reply. It was a completely new position for him, if not for the sexy woman. But he was happy – at last he was inside her at last, albeit not quite as he'd imagined.

"A little harder, you horny fucker," she muttered, pushing upwards again.

He gasped with excitement as Lila's body moved back on him. Encouraged, he thrust deeper inside Lila's flawless body. Her grunt of pleasure drove him on, gently accelerating his rhythm until soon he was plunging sweetly back and forth.

"Yesssss. Like that…" Her fabulous body began to shudder at the faster tempo, her fingers clutching at the soft pillow. She found herself beginning to pant softly with arousal. She could feel her nipples swelling. "Yes, Thomas. Yessss!"

He whimpered with mounting excitement. Her excitement was an aphrodisiac for him. The fact he was fucking his wet dream enhanced that arousal. He moaned with delight, wanting to prolong the feeling for as long as he could.

Lila's pretty head turned one side of the pillow, then the other. Her silken blonde hair bounced on her shoulders. Her ass was thrusting up in time with his thrusts. Her toned hips began to rotate against him.

"Ohhhh, just like that... you little bastard... just like that... I'm nearly there…"

"Me, too!"

"Then cum you little fucker. Blow that load! Now!"

When her fabulous, squirming body thrust up so that her ass bounced off his groin, the teenager was lost. He tried, but couldn't hold back.

"Lila…. Lila…"

"Blow, you little bastard," she grunted, feeling her own orgasm start to overwhelm her. "Blow…"

He came for the second time that afternoon. The creamy cum hosed her insides, his cock jerking in Lila's ass as hers trembled under him. His liquid heat flowed and flowed, lasting for longer than either of them could have anticipated. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck…

6. Shooters

"Okay, Thomas," Jason had said. "Only two nights before you leave. How about the three of us visit Shooters tonight?"

The teenager hadn't been too keen. He'd wanted to somehow manoeuvre some more alone time with his wet dream. But Lila was so enthusiastic about going that he hadn't found a way to object.

The music hit them as they entered the bar. Steve Earls' 'Copperhead Road' was blasting from the eight huge speakers mounted on the walls and the bar. Just as it had been on his only previous visit. The place was already pretty full, but Lila used her wiles to find them a table.

Dave, the owner, and waitress Dana waved at the three of them. Lila didn't usually pay them a visit when she wasn't working there. The first round of Bud Light was quickly followed by another. Then another.

The drink had no effect on Jason and Lila, other than to perhaps loosen them up even more than they already were. Thomas, on the other hand, began to feel a little dizzy.

"Hey, you've gotta learn to drink if you're going to visit us again," Jason chided, clinking bottles and nudging his arm.

"He's too busy admiring the view," Lila laughed, nudging his arm.

It was true. His eyes had been momentarily drawn to the brown haired Dana. She looked hot, her red tank top showing off her perky breasts, and perfectly complimenting the super low-rise jeans. That was some ass!

Then he looked back at Lila. That daisy dukes showed off her sweet ass to perfection. God, she looked so hot. The lil tube top didn't help – her braless tits pushing through the thin material like two luscious pears, ready for devouring.

As the evening wore on, the night became wilder. And wilder. Thomas began to feel out of place. He was probably the only person in the bar who wasn't going to fuck someone later that night.

How could he enjoy himself?


Lila was at the bar, talking to a couple of guys. Jason was in conversation with another couple of friends at their table. Thomas's eyes were fixed on the hot blonde across the room. She'd had a lot to drink. She was feeling flirty. And it didn't seem to bother her husband at all.


The sexy cowgirl was aware Thomas was watching her. As she talked, she regularly shot him that sexy smile that was all woman.

Every fibre in the teenager's body screamed at him to step between the two men Lila was talking to and take her outside. Find somewhere. And fuck her brains out. The sexy cowgirl was flirting big time. She was hot. Jason was so busy drinking and having fun, he wouldn't know if she was gone. How the fuck could he get her alone?

Even as he contemplated the idea, the sexy woman was thrusting her 'girls' forward, her clearly defined nipples pushing against the thin material of her lil tube top. Her breasts rose with each breath she took.

God, she looked so sexy!


The two men with her were becoming bolder. They couldn't have been that much older than Thomas. The one with the dark haired had his arm around Lila's waist. She glanced across at the teenager, placing her own arm around the guy's as she gave Thomas a sexy smile.

Then she reached across to the blonde haired guy and slipped her other arm around him. Her smile at Thomas widened.

The fucking cock tease!!

Her tube top pulled tightly across her breasts. Her prominent nipples pointed at him, betraying how turned on she was. The cowgirl looked as hot a sight as he'd ever seen. His cock lengthened in his jeans and it took all his fucking willpower not to stroke himself.

Lila knew exactly what she was doing to him.


The dark haired guy slipped a hand to the flat of her belly, caressing her bare skin beneath the tube top. As their conversation continued, he moved the hand upwards. Underneath the material, Thomas could clearly see his fingers brushing the underside of Lila's left breast.

Fuck!

Then the blonde guy decided to get in on the act. His hand slid under the other side of the tube top, slithering upwards. Thomas thought he was in a dream. His hand cupped the blonde's left tit. It was clear he was gently squeezing her nipple between his finger and thumb.

Lila's eyes closed. Her mouth opened. An inaudible sigh escaped her lips. Both men had a breast each, slowly kneading the sexy cowgirl.

Thomas's throat was dry. He angrily threw back another Bud Light. Why did she tease him like this? Glancing across at Jason, the teenager saw he was too preoccupied to notice his wife's flirting. The youngster wondered - if he had, would he really have cared?

The blonde guy leant and whispered into Lila's ear. She nodded and the three of them began to head through the emptying bar to the back room. Her dreamy eyes found Thomas's as she walked. They told him to follow.

At least, that's what he thought they said.

When he got there, the room was empty except for Lila and the two men. Lila was leaning against the wall. The blonde had her tube top pulled up to her neck and was sucking her tits. The dark haired guy had the zip of her daisy dukes pulled down and his hand was going to work between her legs.

The cowgirl's eyes were closed, lost in the pleasure radiating through her sinewy body. He watched spellbound. Her breasts arched. Her hips thrust against the fingering hands. Then her body was shaking. Thomas had seen that shudder before!

Fuck, Lila was cumming...


The two men smiled at one another. One saw Thomas watching and winked. They guided the sexy blonde across to the pool table, lifting her up and pushing her flat on the green baize. She moaned when Blondie yanked her daisy dukes, then her red g-string, down her body.

Pulling her toned legs apart, his face disappeared as he burrowed it into her hot cunt. His mouth covered her, attacking her slippery clit. The cowgirl groaned so loudly that Thomas could hear from the door.

Then the dark haired guy was undressing, almost ripping his clothes off in his anxious haste. Naked, his thick cock stood proud and erect. The foreskin was pulled tightly back to reveal a huge swollen head with an impressively thick shaft, towering above a massive pair of balls.

Roughly pushing Blondie to one side, he lined himself up. Lila raised her hips again, gasping as he entered her wet cunt in one smooth thrust. Her head turned towards Thomas, as if to make sure he was watching. He knew why. Being watched enhanced her arousal.

Her tits began to bounce with the rhythm of the lust-filled man's frantic motions. This was animalistic fucking. Blondie had dragged his clothes off – naked now – and pointed his cock to her lips.

She took it gratefully.

Her mouth swallowed as much as she could. One hand held the root of his shaft. The other fondled his hanging balls. Tipping her head further back, the cowgirl took him deep into her throat.

Thomas knew from her grunts and the way she'd abandoned herself – the hot blonde had almost lost control. Her body jerked with the frantic fucking she was getting from the dark haired man. As her body bounced, she struggled to keep Blondie's cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yeah…" voices grunted.

For a few moments, Thomas was unable to determine which of the two men was talking. Then he realised. It was both.

"Fuck, Lila…"

"Yeah, baby…"

"Suck that cock…"

"Fuck me harder, bitch…"

"Geez, that's so fucking good…"

"C'mon slut. Nearly there…"

The hot cowgirl reacted to the words… and to the thrusting cocks. The sexy blonde rose to meet every thrust of the cock in her cunt. She somehow kept a steady sucking motion on the shaft in her mouth.

Her wonderful tits were thrust into the air, her nipples almost obscenely erect.

As her legs wrapped around the fucking man, her humping hips were proving too much for him. Her upward thrusts took him towards orgasm. At the same time, one of her shaking hands grabbed Blondie's balls. Her fingers squeezed them as her other hand jerked on his shaft.

Suddenly, it was a race. Which of them would she get off first?

Thomas's cock was beginning to throb and ache and as Lila's eyes found him again, he instinctively knew what she wanted. It took seconds to free his hardness, his hand immediately stroking along the shaft. He imagined the sensations the two men were experiencing.

He could feel Lila's tongue wrapped around the flesh in her mouth… the sensation of her mouth controlling the shaft as it fucked her throat.

When her hips rose to the rhythm of the pumping between her legs, the teenager could almost feel the warmth of her juices as they covered the invading cock.

He wanted his body to replace theirs.

"Fuck, Lila…"

"C'mon you bitch…"

"Suck it, you slut…"

"Ngh…"

Content that the teenager was following her unspoken instruction; the blonde cowgirl went into overdrive. Her movements almost became a blur in front of the youngster as Thomas wanked faster.

It was Blondie who succumbed first, a nano-second ahead of his black haired friend. Both their bodies bucked and shuddered as they were overtaken by their orgasms. Lila took the first blast in the roof of her mouth, just as the man between her legs fired into her cunt.

Mouth… pussy… mouth… pussy… it was as if the whole thing was co-ordinated. Both cocks twitched and throbbed as they both emptied the fruits of their pendulous balls inside her.

Lila turned her face towards Thomas as the two men dragged themselves away and began to pull on their clothes. Her smile was about as sexy as he'd ever seen. "I need more…"

Thomas felt his cock surge at the thought. The sexy woman was giving him permission. She was going to be his. At long last, he was going to fuck her. At long… fucking… last!! It wasn't quite how he'd planned. But he was going to fuck her nonetheless. Right now.

"Want it, baby?" she provocatively asked, crooking a finger in his direction. "Want to fuck your Lila…?"

The teenager gave a deep breath. His heart bounced in his chest. His cock hardened further in his stroking hand. Pulling himself away from the wall he was leaning against, he drew himself up to his full height.

Even as he began to take a step forward, an arm pulled him to one side as the man moved past him.

"Too right, you fucking cum dumpster," Jason slurred, pushing past the teenager. He was unbuckling his belt as he headed towards his wife. "I'm gonna fuck your lights out…"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

7. Kristin

With Lila and Jason being at work, Thomas had time on his hands. Until Lila's sister arrived in the afternoon, that was. Kristin was staying for a couple of days and after what the sexy cowgirl had told him, he was looking forward to meeting her.

The nineteen year old was a younger version of Lila. A little taller. A little smaller in the bust. But otherwise, Lila had said, they were pretty similar. Before she arrived, he had something in mind.

The photographs he'd discovered in his room were hidden in his bag. He wouldn't be returning them. But were there others? And even if not, he wanted to check out Lila's clothes. Particularly her lingerie.