Lila - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila watched as his eyes ran over her. She knew how wanton she must have looked. Arms secured above her head, hair in pigtails. Blouse ripped open, tits exposed, nipples razor hard. Pleated skirt around her hips, her legs lewdly spread open in their stockings and garter belt…

She couldn't see herself. But the wild, aroused look in his young eyes told her everything.

"Fuck me, Thomas," she gasped. Her voice was almost pleading.

But the little bastard wanted to do things his way. He slowly pulled off his boxers, allowing Lila to see how much he wanted her. His hardness pointed to the sky. It wasn't the largest she'd ever seen. But right then, it was as inviting as any she'd ever had.

It twitched as she stared at it. His hand rubbed along the length, smearing some precum onto the tip of his thumb. Sliding onto the bed, he slipped the thumb to her mouth. The hot blonde sucked on it greedily, like it was his cock.

Thomas straddled her as she blew his hard thumb. Then he was pulling his hand away so that he could cup her tits. At the same time, his hips moved gently as he rubbed his hardness along her wet cunt. Everytime she thrust up to try and take him inside, he pulled back.

The little bastard!

His head dropped to her 36D's. His wet lips closed over one hard nipple, sucking gently. Like a baby at his mother's breast. Her back arched as he suckled her, his lips and tongue flicking across from one tit to the other, his cock still weaving its magic along her wet slit… close, so close, but refusing to push inside.

"God, Thomas… if you don't fuck me I'll go mad…"

The little fucker raised his head and smiled. "My slut wants to be fucked?" he asked. "Beg…"

"Fuck me Thomas!" Her voice was gravely. A low growl. "Fuck me you horny little bastard…"

"That's better," he smiled. "Tonight you're my whore, Lila. And I'll fuck you when I'm ready." His hands eased her legs wider as he lowered his head.

The cowgirl raised her glistening cunt up to meet him. She wanted his cock. Needed his cock. But for now, his mouth would have to do. The sexy blonde looked down, watching as his tongue flicked out.

Her skin smelled like a soft fruit, he wasn't sure which. Mixed in was her womanly aroma. She tasted delicious, an intoxicating mixture that would earn millions if it could be bottled.

The teenager took his time, lapping at her like a dog. A Labrador. He was her Labrador, licking and lapping as if he was drinking water from his bowl. Her bowl. Her well. As her peachy ass lifted from the bed, the teenager licked her smooth pussy faster, changing the pace.

With a doggie like growl, he found her growing clit. He'd make her cum a second time before he allowed himself to fuck her.

Lila groaned. She moaned. She growled. Her legs found their way around his back. Then spread themselves as wide as she could, across the bed. Her hips undulated. Her ass pushed up. The little bastard circled her clit with his tongue. Faster and faster.

When he raced her to the edge, her hips bucked against his head. Her juices covered his face. Then - when his doggie tongue sucked on her little bud one final time - she squealed like an animal and erupted.

***

Lila didn't know how long it took for her to come down from her high. When she did, her eyes opened to see the horny little fucker kneeling between her thighs. A dreamy smile was in his eyes. She knew what that meant. This was his moment. At last.

She widened her legs for him, but he grabbed her by the ankles instead. With a rough yank upwards, he settled them across each shoulder. She growled. At long last he was going to fuck her. And she so desperately needed to be fucked.

"Do it," she grunted, heaving her ass upwards. "Fuck me, Thomas…"

The teenager's face was a snarl. A lustful snarl. His mouth was sensuously covered in her juices. He looked like an animal. A predator. A wildness she'd never seen before, glowed from his eyes.

"Come on," she impatiently growled at him. "You've waited long enough. Fuck me, you horny little fucker…"

"Oh, yessss," he growled. "You're my slut, Lila. My bitch. I'm gonna fuck you behind your husband's back. Jason will never know…"

The cowgirl opened her mouth to respond. His hard thrust stopped her. She grunted as he slid inside. One of his hands held her legs around his neck. The other roughly kneaded her left breast. Leaning forward, the teenager wasted no time. His hard cock began to drive into her helpless body.

Lila's face twisted with each thrust. She loved the way he used her. Like a whore. A bitch in heat, being taken by her new master. Her teenage conqueror. The helplessness of her position inflamed her further. Hands tied behind her, she jammed her hips back against the young animal inside her.

Thomas felt godlike. He thrust hard. "Bitch!" He thrust harder. "Slut!" Both of them knew what he was doing. Claiming his territory.

The sexy blonde let out another growl. Yes, he was inexperienced. Yes, he was raw. But he was fucking her as well as she'd ever been fucked. Hard… raw… wild!

Taking her like a slut in heat! She fucking loved it.

For a few seconds, the teenager paused, as if trying to find a second wind. Adjusting position, he allowed his helpless slut to drop her legs to the bed either side of him. Sliding his hands along her flat, sweat-damp abdomen, he could feel her muscles shift beneath his fingers. They found her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, jerking her hips forward and opening her legs.

He rolled the little bud between his fingers. Lila growled again. For a second, he pulled his cock right out of her sweat-covered body.

"No!" It was a shout. Her sexy face curled in a snarl. "Put it back in, you little bastard…"

Thomas leant forward. He kissed the hot beauty like there was now tomorrow. Hard. Passionate. Tongues locking. "You're mine now," he eventually grunted against her lips. "Understand?"

The horny teenager didn't wait for an answer. Cock in hand, he set it back against her dripping vulva and penetrated her. "Understand?" he repeated, thrusting inside.

Lila's answer was to wrap her legs around him. Her feet crossed around the top of his sweating ass. Her heels locked together, pulling him deeper. She'd show the little bastard how to fuck!

She could feel his sweat beginning to drip onto her body. She glared up at him, watching their perspiration mix. The pace of her upward thrusts increased. For a few seconds, they were in a battle for control.

But this was the teenager's moment. His masturbation fantasy. His wet dream.

Easing up onto his knees, he began to fuck her harder. Long, pounding thrusts. The bed bounced against the wall. Lila's body bounced on the bed. Her tits danced an erotic dance. His cock hardened even further than he thought possible.

"Ngh… yessss." Her voice was a hoarse whimper. All the cowgirl could manage. Words that were little more than gasps. Her hips rose up to met his renewed thrusts. Her hands pulled at the knotted tie that restrained them. "Fuck me, you little bastard…"

He gave a roar. He was a wild animal. This was his prize. He was taking it, his cock branding the woman who'd teased him for so long!

He powered down hard into her. His feeling of immortality drove him on. So did Lila's long moans. Raising up on his haunches, he pummelled harder. The bed bounced more loudly against the wall. His captive was lost in a mindless chant as she tightened her thighs against his waist.

It was a first fuck with the beautiful blonde cowgirl that they'd both remember forever.

He had her close. He was, too. Lila's face squeezed in tortured ecstasy. Her eyes rolled upwards. Her hands pulled at the restraint. Thomas groaned as his orgasm began to power upwards from his balls.

One final thrust from the teenager hit the spot. Lila screamed. A second scream followed. A third. Fireworks went off, soaring into the sky inside her body.

Thomas grunted in satisfaction, raising himself higher. His head flew back. His mouth opened. His roar filled the room as his testicles tightened and he fired into her. His seed -Thomas's pearly teenage seed- hurtled from him and deposited in the spasming beauty.

She was his now.

9. The sisters

Thomas was leaving at lunchtime. Time had passed so quickly. And he'd lived every one of his fantasies. And more.

Or so he thought.

It was a wet mouth on his cock that woke him. That's what his hazy mind suggested. When he eventually managed to raise himself from his sleepy stupor, he saw it wasn't a wet mouth that was teasing him at all. There were two of them!

When the cowgirl had his attention, she reached out and threaded her fingers into her younger sister's blonde tresses. Before Thomas knew what was happening, the girls were passionately kissing one another.

Kristin shifted up onto the pillows beside him, easing her young body against him. Even as she did, Lila was snaking a hand behind her sister's neck and deepened the kiss.

This was a dream. Had to be. A wet dream! Lila AND her sister? Both naked. Fuck!

Lila broke the kiss and redirected Kristin's lips to his. If he'd taken a few moments to come out of his sleep, Thomas was fully awake now. His nostrils fillED with the two women's deliciously sweet scent. Kristin pushed her soft tongue into his mouth. Lila moved to his neck.

Oh, God!

A hand touched his cock through his boxers. It swelled as the fingers pinched and caressed. When he felt the digits shift to the gap in the front, he felt his hardness pulsate as it was pulled free.

"Somebody's excited," Kristin said, innocently batting her long lashes. "Like the thought of two sister's together?"

Lila's tongue ran along her sister's neck. "Let's give him a little more to be excited about, sis," she smiled.

The younger sister floated up and off the bed, her manicured hands cupping her tits. Not as big as Lila's, but just as juicy as he remembered. Lila snuggled against him as they both watched her sister's fingers pull on her rubbery nipples.

Then the cowgirl was rubbing her own succulent breasts against him. As he turned, she swayed gently and allowed them to swing from side to side in front of him. "Nice, Thomas?" she teasingly asked, her hand reaching for and gently stroking his hardness that stuck out obscenely through the gap in the white boxers.

Then Kristin was throwing herself down on the bed. "Want to watch?" she asked the teenager with a delicious giggle. She opened her legs and let her fingers run down her stomach. Her cleanly shaved pussy lips were moist and open.

Dreamily, Thomas watched as Lila pushed him away and crawled between her sister's thighs. His eyes widened. He could still remember the way Kristin's warm pocket of flesh felt around his cock. He rubbed himself as he watched the two women.

Kristin sank even further back into the bed, bucking her hips against Lila's mouth. He licked his lips, watching the action unfold. Kristin was staring at him with those sparkling, excited eyes of hers. She beckoned him over with the crook of her finger. He couldn't resist.

Climbing across next to her, her hands went straight to his cock. The teenager sat up on his knees as she ducked her head and swallowed him into her eager mouth. As the nineteen-year-old bobbed her head along his length, Thomas watched as Lila pleasured her sister.

Her hot tongue was alternating with her fingers in spearing into Kristin's cunt.

The younger sister began to moan, sending vibrations down his shaft that nearly took him over the edge. But she was the first to explode.

Her mouth jerked from his saliva-covered hardness as she came on Lila's mouth. Her head thrashed from side to side, spreading her legs wide as she pulled her older sister hard against her pussy.

***

As Kristin's orgasm subsided, Lila automatically switched her mouth from pussy to cock. It was the teenager's turn. Not many men could resist her mouth. It happened so fast, it took Thomas a few moments to realise what was happening.

He looked down at her, running his fingers through her sweat-damp blonde hair. "Lila," he moaned, his voice thick with arousal. "That's SOOO good."

His wet dream pulled off him. A blowjob wasn't the only thing she had in mind. "Ready for me now?" she challenged as she straddled him. "Jason will be back soon, to take you to the airport. I want you to think of this as my parting gift!"

Provocatively, she slowly eased down until the tip of his cock rubbed the outer folds of her soaking pussy. Her low growl matched his. Lowering herself further, the cowgirl's slick sex took him all the way.

Her lustful face smiled down as she slowly undulated, her breasts bouncing slightly as she worked herself on him. Every movement was slow, deliberate, letting them both feel the deliciously clutching movements of her wet pussy on his cock. It was going to be the last time… for a while at least.

She undulated back and forward and then in circles. Her hips eased upwards until just his crown was inside her. Just when he raised his buttocks in search of her wet sex, she smoothly slid back down to take the whole of his hardness once more.

This was HIS Lila! God, she knew how to tease!

When he reached for her dancing boobs, she leant forward as if giving him permission. Her tongue flicked in his ear, her sparkling blue eyes revelling in her complete control. When she felt him tense up, she gripped him tightly with her inner thighs and went to town.

In true cowgirl style, she rode him like a rodeo rider on a bucking bronco. Her hair bounced on her shoulders. Her 36D's danced wildly as she built up the pace. She fucked the teenager with abandon, giving him everything he could ever have dreamed of.

"Want to cum with me, Thomas?" she eventually whispered, her narrowing eyes indicating how close she was.

He nodded, struggling to simultaneously time their orgasms. That would be perfect! For a few seconds, just before they both detonated, she smiled down at him. He smiled back.

This was where she should be. On top! His hot, sexy, cowgirl…

THE END