Lila - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds, he stared at the huge walk-in closet in the beautiful blonde's bedroom. What secrets did it hold? He'd wanted to check it out since he'd seen it. Now he had his chance. Somehow, despite the house being empty, his hand shook as he opened the closet door.

The amount of clothes took him by surprise. All different colours. All different types. And all sexy. He gingerly picked up one item after the other, stroking his fingers across the material, attempting to imagine what they felt like on the cowgirl's body.

She had everything in there. All manner of dresses, office wear, farm duds, lingerie, boots and shoes.

The teenager took his time, examining everything. With each new piece, his arousal grew. The lingerie was beautiful as well as sexy.

Pulling some panties out, he unzipped himself and rubbed his cock across them. His precum was flowing and he carefully spread some across each item. Satisfied, he gently replacing them. The next time Lila wore them, she'd have a part of him next to her skin.

It took half an hour or so for him to examine everything. That's when he saw it. An album. Her wedding album? It couldn't be - that was on the stand in the living room. With his half erect cock still hanging out, he delicately pulled it out and sat on the floor.

The first page told him he was in for a treat. This was a special album. One the sexy blonde had had taken as a present for her husband. Photos of her. In lingerie!

One hand went to his cock as the other turned each page. There were shots of her in stockings, with garter straps and heels. Photos in thongs and a corset… A strapless corset…

The two with her on all fours sent a jolt of electricity through his cock. One was a back view, the other from the front. She was looking back over her shoulder, her eyes blazing – as sexy as hell.

Suddenly, it was all too much for the teenager. He flopped back on the floor…

The aroused youngster closed his eyes for a few seconds. His hand squeezed and stroked his erection, imagining it was Lila's hand. His brain went into overdrive. In his mind's eye, he saw the hot cowgirl. She was leaning over him, straddling him. Her soft thighs were against his, her blonde hair framing her teasing face.

His hands reached across to stroke the soft skin behind her knees. Except it wasn't her skin he was stroking. His palm covered his stiffness, jerking up and down the shaft.

Breathing heavily, behind his eyes he saw Lila stretching down over him, her nipples gently brushing his chest. Her full lips hovered over his. Her wet mound teased the very tip of his shaft.

It was almost too much. His hand moved faster…

She was bending low enough now for him to kiss her neck, her throat, the contours of her breasts, her hard nipples. He couldn't wait, his imaginary hands pulled her down and allowed her cunt to suck him inside. Oh God, that was it! He was so close.

That's when he heard the voice. "Enjoying yourself?"

*

He hadn't met her before. But Thomas knew who it was from Lila's description. Her portrayal had been spot on. Kristin was a younger version of the cowgirl.

The nineteen year old looked as sexy as hell in the yellow tee shirt and blue low-rise jeans. Hand on her right hip, head tilted to the left, she looked good enough to eat.

"Looks like you need some help," she said, her wide eyes grinning at him. It was just what Lila would have said.

With a half smile, Kristin yanked the tight top over her head, her perky ponytail bouncing as she shook it free. It was just what Lila would have done.

Her white see-through bra was perfect for her firm breasts, doing nothing to conceal the erectness of her dark nipples. That didn't matter. It didn't stay in place long. Quickly, she reached for the front fastening clasp and let it drop.

"Nice?" she asked him, running her hands across her thrusting tits.

Thomas's eyes looked like they might pop out of his head. His stare was drawn hypnotically to the hard, round nipples. They stuck out like organ stops.

Kristin's hands were already unbuckling her belt, then working the figure hugging jeans down her thighs. With a sexy shimmy, they were on the carpet beside him. The white, lacy thong was as translucent as the bra by her feet, her smooth mound fully exposed through them.

Things were moving way too fast…

But not for Lila's sister. "That looks good," she muttered, dropping to her knees, and lowering her head. Her mouth caressed his hardness. Nothing too heavy. Taking her time. Soft licks along the shaft. Her tongue flicked around the crown.

Thomas groaned and closed his eyes. This wasn't happening! Lila's sister hadn't just come in and found him jerking off. She hadn't just undressed without a word. She hadn't sank to her knees and taken him in her mouth.

He opened his eyes. She had! His hips jerked at the sensation of her lips around his hardness. Her mouth was wet and tight, so amazingly different to Lila's. The thought of the cowgirl aroused him further. Suddenly, his hands were gripping Kristin's hair. Urging her on.

This was surreal. But he wasn't about to say no!

She dipped her head to suck his balls into her mouth, one at a time. Then at the same time. He groaned and dug his hands into her scalp. Oh, fuck! What was it about this family?

Her mouth left his testicles and took his shaft again. He roughly shoved himself as far as he could into her throat, so far that she gagged and pulled away for a second.

Flicking her ponytail as she glanced around, her eyes lit on the bed. Pulling herself up his body, she dragged HER tongue all the way up his bare chest. "Nice pecs, Thomas. Lila said you weren't bad!"

With a soft giggle, she took his arm and dragged him across to the bed with her. She threw herself back, the feeling of the cold sheets surprisingly erotic against her shapely back. "Well?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

The teenager swallowed hard. It wasn't the thought of fucking Lila's sister that made him hesitate. It was the thought of fucking on Lila's bed. That wasn't right…

Kristin smiled at his reticence. She opened her legs, giving him a clear view of her bare pussy lips. Her fingers slid between her thighs, one pushing into her folds. "Ugh! Nice and wet, Thomas," she moaned. "Just for you."

Geez - this young woman was almost as sexy as her sister. She pushed his buttons further, holding out her juice-covered digit for him to suck. It was an invitation he couldn't refuse. With a growl, he took her wet finger into his mouth, slurping her juices.

"I understand Jason won't allow Lila to fuck you," she husked. "Such a shame! She wants you to fuck her, you know."

The teenager didn't know how to answer. Did Lila really want to? Or was this just part of her teasing? All her actions so far had just left him frustrated. Then Kristin was speaking again.

"How about I let you fuck me?" she sultrily asked.

"Kristin…" he began.

Her hand on his cock cut him off. "Now don't say you don't want to," she smiled. "I mean, you can pretend you're fucking my sister. How about that? Fuck me on her bed, and pretend its Lila? After all, you were wanking over her photograph…"

She gave a low growl. "If I give you my photo, will you jerk off over that, Thomas? Or is it just Lila's?"

Even as she spoke, the sexy nineteen-year-old was sliding her body underneath him, lining his cock up against her buttery soft folds. When she gave a long, low growl, he couldn't stop himself. He pushed forward. She was so wet, he slid in easily, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh, yesssss! Feels good, Thomas," she murmured appreciatively. "So good, baby…"

Her hands stretched out along the back of the bed behind her. Her dreamy eyes called him forward and he thrust back into her again, harder than the first. The bed shifted a couple of inches.

"Come on Thomas," she teased, raising her hands to free her ponytail. She shook her blonde hair free, sensually bouncing it around her face as she raised her hips to meet him. "Just imagine I'm Lila…"

His face reacted to her provocative words. So did his cock. It thrust harder, deeper. She bent her legs to dig her feet into the mattress, gaining more purchase to push her ass up higher.

"Yes, Thomas. Yessss…"

He fucked harder. So did she. One of her arms dragged itself around his shoulder, the other rested on the side of the bed. Other than her planted feet, her body was completely off the couch as they ravaged each other. Thomas's hands slid under her ass, holding her up as he pumped inside. His eyes closed. It was Lila he was fucking!

Their bodies slapped and their throats moaned.

"Make me cum, Thomas," she gasped. The gasp turned into a screech. "That's it, baby. Oh, yessss…."

Her face curled as the orgasm shot through her. Biting down on her lower lip, her body shuddered in his arms. Even as her scorching climax soared through her, the sexy teenage girl could feel his hands squeezing her buttocks, his cock still moving inside her.

It set her off again.

"More," she encouraged. "You haven't satisfied me yet, Thomas. I want you to think of this when you eventually fuck my sister. Tell me if Lila's as good as Kristin..."

The wantonness of her words had the effect she wanted. The teenaged dropped her back onto the pillows, thrusting his cock forward again. The new angle dragged his shaft across her clit. With each thrust, the friction ran through her swollen nub like lightening striking a lightning rod.

"Ngh… fuck… baaaaaaby…"

As she shuddered through the second orgasm, the teenager dropped his head to her tits. His eyes closed again. These were Lila's tits. His mouth closed over one hard nipple, sucking hard before he dragged his lips across to the other.

Kristin's hands caressed his hair. She allowed him to pleasure her for a few minutes, and then wanted more. Her soft purrs turned into longer growls. "Come on, Thomas," she groaned, her hard upward thrust making sure he bottomed out inside her. "I need that cum…"

He responded instantly. His hips began to thrust down on her. Hard! This was Lila, not Kristin. Yessss! He was fucking his wet dream at long last. His cock immediately surged at the thought.

"Oh, Thomas. I felt that," she goaded. "God, that feels good, baby," she whispered, casually slipping her hands behind her head. Her legs tightened around his waist, pulling him deeper. "Yes, Thomas. Give me your cum..."

Leaning up, he thrust hard and deep. Slowly to begin with, then building the pace. His eyes closed, seeing Lila's face. He pounded harder, needing to cum inside his wet dream.

Kristin spread her legs wider, allowing him to use her any way he wanted. "Fuck me, baby!"

The teenager pumped harder, dropping onto elbows that dug into the mattress. His changed angle gave him better leverage. Her dreamy eyes opened and she locked her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to hers. Her tongue found his as her knees dug into his sides. "Cum in me, Thomas," she slurped. "Cum now…"

When her internal muscles tightened on him, he was lost. She was about to milk him for all he was worth and he so needed the sweet relief it would bring. His moan started loud and ended louder. As his cock went off, he felt her fingernails digging into his shoulder blades, her heels into his back.

He heard himself voice scream. "Liiiiiiilaaaaa!"

8. Lila. At Last!

Lila felt sexy. It was Thomas's last evening staying with her and Jason. Her husband and Kristin had gone over to visit her mom that night. She'd have a few hours to herself with the horny, little bastard.

It was such a shame Jason was still so jealous of the eager young stud. Still, Jason or no Jason… she was going to let the teenager have his way with her tonight.

Something for him to remember the rest of his life.

She'd been feeling it all day. It was on her way home from work that the idea had come into her head. She'd been wondering what to wear tonight. All her thoughts had centred on her cowgirl persona. But what, exactly? That's when the alternative had occurred to her.

Wonderful. Perfect. It would drive Thomas mad!

Standing in front of the mirror, the sexy cowgirl admired her naked body. God, she looked good. The blonde beauty laughed at herself. She was so hot, sometimes she turned herself on.

Her movements as she slid the white, cotton thong up her legs were slow, sexy. Up, over her thighs, she eased them into place. Twisting and turning, she admired her perfect ass, and then the enticing camel toe at the front. In any other circumstances, she would have used her vibrator. But not tonight. She wanted to keep that edge.

The white satin half-cup bra was next. Her girls tumbled over the top. The cowgirl gave a wicked giggle. When Thomas saw them, his eyes would pop out.

Then came the short, pleated, grey skirt. She rolled the plaid material up, as was the fashion with kids these days, displaying most of her lean and slender legs. So smooth…

Her half buttoned white shirt created just the effect she wanted. Her hands tugged it one-way and then the other. Lila wanted to get this just right. She smiled at the heavy cleavage on display.

What else? Oh yes! The nude stockings and garter belt! God, the horny little fucker would probably cum on the spot. And the black, patent leather shoes were a brainwave.

The pigtails were a brilliant idea, too. How long was it since she'd worn her hair in pigtails? It took no time to apply the eye shadow and dark eyeliner. It enhanced her wonderfully sparkling blue eyes. The shiny, red lipstick that glistened on her lips completed the picture.

Well - almost, but not quite. The thin black tie she loosely fastened around her neck was the final piece that was needed. Satisfied, she stepped back. Just the effect she wanted.

A school uniform! A schoolgirl. She barely looked eighteen!

She posed for herself, cocking her hip provocatively as she gave a satisfied stare at her reflection. Turning her feet, she stood pigeon-toed and demure, like any schoolboy's masturbation fantasy.

Then she heard the voice. "Oh-My-God!"


The sexy blonde swung around. Thomas stood at the door, dressed only in a pair of black boxers. His eyes travelled across her body. Once, twice, three times.

"Oh-My-God!" he repeated.

Lila's gaze dropped to the lengthening bulge pushing against the black fabric. Exactly the effect she'd anticipated.

"You like?"

The teenager's mouth had dropped open as he took her all in. The schoolgirl outfit. The schoolgirl pose. The schoolgirl look! He nodded. "Fuck, Lila!"

With a delicious laugh, she shook her head. "Unfortunately not, Thomas! You know what Jason told me. Anything else, he said… but we can't fuck."

The teenager pushed the door closed behind him. Lila's arousal level's soared. She shook her head in her best teasing style. "Besides, you wouldn't want to fuck a young schoolgirl! Would you?"


"Fuck, Lila!" he repeated. It was his standard phrase when he was excited. His voice was deep. His eyes were blazing. The heaviness of his breathing indicated his arousal. So did the growing bulge in those boxers. Time for more teasing.

"Now, Thomas! You better get out of my bedroom. I'm dressing like this to give Jason a surprise when he gets home."

The teenager shook his head. "He and Kristin will be away for hours."

She laughed inside. The little fucker knew exactly what was going on. "You don't know," she answered. "They could be back anytime. And I want to turn Jason on."

She gave a twirl, flaunting the way she was dressed. "What do you think, Thomas? Will this outfit turn him on?"

She saw his cock twitch inside the boxers. "I mean… does it turn you on, Thomas…?"

Taking two steps inside the bedroom, he grabbed her, roughly pushing the cowgirl back against the doors of the walk in closet. They bounced from the force.

Pulling her hands above her head and leaning his body against hers, he ground his hips into the sexy blonde's groin. His lips found hers and his free hand mauled her tits.

"Hey… I only asked," she mumbled into his mouth.

"You sexy, fucking tease…"

For a moment, she wondered if she'd gone a step too far. Provoked the little fucker beyond his endurance. The idea had been to tease him to the edge and then push him over. Allow him to fuck her pussy. He'd fucked every other hole.

That deliciously wicked flame inside her ignited again.

"No, Thomas," she breathlessly gasped. "You can't fuck me." Her groin provocatively thrust against him as she spoke, matching his grinding movements. "Jason said we couldn't…"

The teenager's hands left Lila's wrists and slid down to her breasts. Her arms fell from their position above her head and locked around his neck. "Thomas… no…" she told him, panting as the teenager kneaded her tits. Her teasing continued. "Anyway, you don't want to fuck a sexy schoolgirl, do you?"

His fingers answered. They gripped the folds of her blouse and ripped it open, buttons flying across the room. Then his hands were on the satin bra, yanking the cups upwards. Her jutting breasts bounced twice before settling.

Instantly, his young mouth was all over them. Licking. Sucking. Biting. Nibbling. Saliva dripped across the smooth flesh. Her nipples hadn't been so hard in some time. The teenager took one between his teeth. Then the other.

The cowgirl groaned at the force of his assault. Fuck, this was better than she thought. Then his fingers were pulling off the tie, holding it in one hand while the other dragged her across to the bed.

She kept up the pretence. "No, no, Thomas! We can't…"

Yet her body wouldn't support the charade. As he pushed her down, his fingers slipped under the skirt. Pushing under her thong, she was soaking wet.

"No? Are you sure?" he snorted.

Lila gasped, wantonly spreading her thighs to give him better access. Her body raised, so she could press her hot cunt against his seeking fingers. Time to end the pretence. It was time to let them both have what they wanted. "God, yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me, Thomas."

Now it was his turn to tease. "But Jason said, No!" he muttered. "You want to fuck me behind your husband's back?"

Lila's hips pushed up from the bed, seeking more friction. "Yes…"

"But he was definite. No fucking!"

"I don't care," she groaned, wanking her pussy against his fingers. Seeking the orgasm that was so close.

"You don't care?" the teenager husked. "You've been fucking teasing me all week you bitch…"

God, her orgasm was closing in. "Harder," she growled, lifting her entire ass from the bed, pushing up against the working digits. She was so fucking wet.

"Our secret," Thomas said. "This'll be our secret. Jason will never know. Okay?"

"Yes, you little bastard," she almost screamed. "Just make me cum…"

He did, his fingers pumping in and out of her undulating cunt. She already felt like a slut. He was treating her like one. She felt like a whore. He was using her like one. It was just what she wanted. Finger fucking her like a whore in her husband's bed!


When she came, her cries bounced around the room. Her body splattered her syrup over his fingers. She trembled as if someone was pumping a hundred volts through her.

How long was it before she came to her senses?

Thomas was holding her hands as she recovered. Fiddling with them. Pushing them against the headboard. It took her a second to realise what he was up to. The little bastard had tied them behind her. Secured them above her head.

The helpless feeling combined with a wild desire to be taken. Then the little fucker's hands were on her thong. Without warning, he ripped it from her body. Her cunt flooded again. With a flick of his fingers, he had her skirt up around her waist. Then he took a step away.