Lilac's 18-Year-Old Friend: Madison Is #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, fuck!" I had my eyes closed, trying to hold it back, but I was going to do it. I was going to flood her pussy with my second orgasm, just as Thad had done moments ago. "Fuck, baby, I'm cumming!"

With a scream, I felt my dick explode, and semen shot through my shaft into her teenage vagina, deep inside that hole where my cockhead was buried, doubling her pleasure with yet more sperm inside her high school cunt.

It was past midnight now, and even while I was depositing another load in Madison, the hot hostess Chanie was already thinking about her job. She'd just broken a major rule and fucked a recruit, not that anyone would find out about that. But I could tell, she was a stickler for rules and wasn't eager to break another rule. She was supposed to get Thad to his guest room for check-in, and because it was across campus, she'd be late if she didn't leave soon. "Shit," she spat to me, pushing her nude body off the carpet, "Thad, we should be going soon."

The stud, drained of fucking the three sluts, wasn't arguing. He wasn't here to find a girlfriend. "Whatever you say, lady," said the 20 year old to his 19 year old hostess.

I looked up from lying on top of Madison, my penis still stuck in her sloppy wet cunt, watching Thad and Chanie quickly getting dressed. I rolled my eyes that the girl wanted to leave this fun party, but at least, I didn't have to leave -- not just yet, anyway. "I'll see you around campus," I said to Chanie, then while still keeping my penis inside Madison's vagina, I said to the recruit next to her, "And Thad -- you rock buddy, you gotta come to Fuck U. and get this kind of pussy all the time!"

That was my sales pitch. I didn't feel odd, even though I was busy still screwing Madison slowly.

When Chanie and Thad left the dorm room, I climbed off of the high school hottie and wound up on the floor, sitting upright against one sofa, with Holly to my left and Madison to my right. All three of us, still nude, were panting from the hard sex, maybe Holly moreso. I took the opportunity to determine if I could fuck either or both of them again. Earlier in the evening, I'd asked them both if they had boyfriends, and Holly didn't really while Madison said she was dating a college-aged black guy. So I asked Holly if she really wasn't seeing anyone. She repeated she wasn't, then out of nowhere offered to fuck me anytime I wanted. That put a smile on my face. But I confirmed, "You promised you'd fuck Chanie too, now, right?"

The blonde pulled her long, tangled hair back over her bony, tanned shoulder. "Maybe you can come by when we're both here," she invitingly smiled, offering a threesome.

I had other, perverted thoughts in my brain at that moment. "If you like blondes," I counter-offered, "would you wanna fuck one of the football cheerleaders." I had sexy Angela in mind, the junior cheerleader I first boned on a team road trip the previous season, and whom I'd been fucking probably at least once a week since then. I always wanted to get Angela in a threeway, but the girl hadn't brought any of her girl friends to fuck me with her, so I needed a girl for it.

To my delight, Holly said she'd "love" to join Angela and me. My well-fucked cock began to throb a little harder.

"And what about you," I asked of Madison, spying the girl's glorious, black tits on her skinny torso. "Any chance you get back to the campus much?"

The naked girl shrugged. "Not much -- my best friend is here, in town, but I don't get to campus much."

Being a pervert, I wanted to learn about this best friend. Her name was Lilac, she was an 18 year old blonde at a local high school. Not an athlete, but Madison said she was "definitely hot" -- skinny, blonde, sexy. One of those tight bodies with little titties, smaller than Chanie even. I liked the sound of it, although, I liked all women equally. "So, you like blondes now," I chided to Madison, nudging Holly as proof, "you should get it on with your friend -- send me pictures."

The idea wasn't new to Madison, who blushed in a guilty way. "Nahhh," she pretended to decline, "I almost grew up in her house -- it would be too weird."

"Still," I told her, massaging my now-stiff erection, "you should try -- now that you know how to lick cunt so good. You just need the right opportunity, and go for it."

The conversation had stirred my erection back to full size. I checked a clock on the nearby desk; it was fucking late, but my dick was eager for more sex. I had one more cum in me, despite the hour. "I gotta get home to wifey," I announced to the two naked girls next to me, "but who wants another round of Carl's cock?"

Madison, predictably, quickly responded by grabbing my erection in her teen hand. "Mmm, yeah, give it here," she purred, kissing my shoulder.

Holly frowned. "You haven't cum in me yet," she pointed out, jealous of the sperm Chanie and Madison had already received.

I laughed at the girls' interest in my sex. "True dat," I agreed with Holly. I pushed Madison onto her back on the carpet, spreading her knees to gaze at her gorgeous, shaved pink cunt surrounded by her delicious, light brown skin. "I'll fill you, let me get halfway there with your friend first."

Leaning over Madison's petite body and huge tits, I jammed my penis back inside the high school senior. She arched her back, reaching her hands down to my hips, pulling me deep inside. Using powerful thrusts, I shoved as much meat as I could into her exquisitely tight pussy, maybe five inches of my seven right away, and worked her harder and more forcefully, while her hips swayed in wild, bucking circles. Soon I was balls-deep, completely buried inside her 18 year old vagina. Her back arched, her eyes fluttered and with her hands groping her own tits, she had a loud, shattering orgasm. I kept my dick shoved into the depths of her wet, silky cunt while she orgasmed for me, and I kept drilling her until she had a couple more cums too.

Then, I had to do my duty and switch girls. Holly excitedly grinned, lying on her back nearby, spreading her creamy white thighs. I apologized to hot Madison for having to stop, but I couldn't play favorites, much as I wanted to. I crawled over Holly and stuck my dick into her wet, looser pussy, sinking all the way inside. She yelped, reaching to her clit to rub it while I fucked her. My married dick pounded in and out of her blonde cunt, but my eyes were on nude Madison nearby. The black track star was rubbing her clitoris, watching me fuck her older friend. Our eyes met and Madison crawled over, giving me a wet, hungry, tongue-filled kiss. The bitch could kiss too, couldn't she?

There I was, making out with Madison while fucking Holly, when my third orgasm hit me out of nowhere. The smell of the room, the late hour, it was all too much, I couldn't hold it back. I began spewing cum deep into Holly's cunt, filling the girl like she wanted. Honestly, actually, I had no idea if I had any sperm left, or if it was a dry cum. Didn't matter, it made Holly feel loved, knowing I was ejaculating deep inside her. Sweating all over my body, I pulled out, admiring the gaping, drenched cunt I just fucked.

Reaching for Madison's thin neck, I guided her mouth to Holly's vagina. "Go lick my stuff out of her again," I ordered the high school slut. Once again, she did as told, wanting to prove her worth. Holly whined in delight, feeling Madison's tongue sliding into her pussy, scooping out whatever sperm was in there. Grasping Madison's dark, curly hair, Holly ground her cunt against the high school senior's mouth and tongue, masturbating on her that way, until the blonde sophomore yelped with one more orgasm. Her mouth filled with cunt juices mixed with some sperm, Madison didn't swallow -- she let Holly flood her mouth, then Madison moved quickly up Holly's body to kiss the girl. I watched the two sluts making out, sharing pussy juices and my sperm between their hungry mouths.

"Fuck," I laughed, "someone should feed cock to you two bitches more often."

Unfortunately, I had to admit that regulation time was over. It was past 1 a.m., and I had a game to attend later that day -- a noontime kickoff, no less. Plus, I was way later than normal on a game night, my wife was going to wonder what was keeping me. I'd lie to her, like always. Don't get me wrong, I love her -- she's great a home, great in bed, and she was still a fucking hot blonde at age 33, with huge hooters and a delicious, shaved cunt. But she wasn't 19 anymore. So, I got dressed, while I had Holly type her cellphone number into my phone. I definitely wanted to bang the blonde again, if I could, although she wasn't as hot as my other girlfriends at the college that year. But the fact she gave me her number? That was proof she liked my sex, it affirmed I was a hot fuck.

And as for Thad? The fucker. Two days after leaving our campus -- two days! -- he fucking committed to play at Ohio State. The asshole!