Lilac's 18yo Friend: Tawni Learns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky stared at the girl, then barked the instructions. "Good, then, get off the sofa, and I want you to really tease him -- start taking your clothing off -- show him your hot little body." My wife explained her thinking. "A girl should get naked first, it tells a guy that she wants sex -- and it gets a guy really fucking horny."

I almost gasped. It seemed to be a big leap, going from an erotic kiss to stripping nude -- but, I wasn't going to stop the girl from getting nude in front of me, if she was intending to do so.

She was.

The teenager climbed off the sofa, blushing badly, but needing only a brief encouragement from my wife to continue. Her sneakers had already been removed, leaving her in sweater, tank-top, bra, jeans, panties and socks. Without further adieu, she just ripped off her long-sleeved, pull-over sweater, revealing a white, sleeveless tank swelling over her very obvious bosom. "Woo, woo," the girl nervously laughed, tossing the sweater at my face, but missing me. She swayed her slim hips a little, blushing even more badly, nervous but horny too. My wife told her to take the tank off, so the girl did. Wow, she had a hot bra -- it was white and lacy, and busting out from her big teen tits inside.

"Damn," I muttered, "you have hot tits -- what size bra is that?"

The girl stuck her little pink tongue at me between her teeth, giggling. My wife answered for her. "What did you tell me, honey," asked Vicky to the teenager, "34D?"

"Umm," corrected the barely-legal young slut, "32C."

Wow, 32 inch torso, with C-size tits! What a rack!

Vicky was micromanaging the girl now. Do this, do that. Everything was by instruction. Tawni swayed her hips, making sure I was staring at her intently, then she spun around a few times and shook her hot little ass at me in her jeans. With her back to me, she unfastened her jeans, and bend over to peel them off. Her panties were pink, clean and fresh -- brand new, probably. They hugged her tight ass, I could see the shape of that perfect butt, and in my pants my cock wanted to jump out and fuck it.

Now she was just in the bra, panties and socks. Not the socks, those came off quickly.

The girl was blushing, standing in our living room in front of me and my wife behind her, in just the undergarments. Vicky moaned a very pointed question. "Do you wanna stop, you nervous? Or do you want to make my husband so hard he'll probably cum in his pants?"

"Umm," the girl playfully gasped, "that, the last one." She cackled, unable to say it herself.

My wife left nothing to the imagination. "Take your bra off, honey, show him your hot tits."

The girl didn't wait, reaching behind herself while staring at my reaction. She saw my eyes light up, my jaw drop, as her bra fell to the floor. I was gazing at two perfect, teenage boobs -- soft, round, smooth; flawless, unblemished; firm, perky; with big brown nipples, an inch long or so, pointing right at me.

I whistled. "Wow, honey, you really do have awesome breasts."

The nearly-nude girl giggled, looking behind her shoulder at my wife. Vicky asked to see them too, so the girl spun to show the pregnant bitch how perfect her teen tits were. My wife admired them as well, smiling as she gazed at the C-cup hooters. "Now," my wife growled, "take off the panties, let him see your hot butt and slit, honey." (Vicky liked to call it a "slit.")

The teenager laughed, but did as told. She bent over, peeling down her panties, revealing her incredibly hot little butt to me. Wow, her pale white flesh was gorgeous, smooth like a baby's, down her slim back and thighs, and on her fleshy, tight little ass. Twin, small buttcheeks, dimpled as she clenched her assmuscles, so fucking perfect. I gasped, staring at her cunt.

The girl pivoted, hands on her hips, blushing more, but showing me her nude frontside. Her awesome tits pointed at me again, and below, I saw a thick bush of dark-blonde hair, surrounding her young vagina.

Vicky scowled from her chair. "Baby," my horny wife told her, "you got a great body, but you need to tame that forest you got there." To my surprise, my wife extricated herself from her reclining chair -- a process that took a few moments, and required a bit of a struggle, but one she'd perfected over the weeks -- until she was standing next to the nude 18 year old. Vicky took her hand, and said, "Here, come with me -- Lane, baby, stay there, we'll be back."

Puzzled, I shrugged, and said, sure. Naturally, I didn't move a muscle for about ten minutes, seeing my wife waddle into our bathroom, leading the very naked teenage blonde with her. Shit, that girl did have a perfect, little body -- curvy in all the right places, not a drop of fat anywhere. So young, so fuckable. My wife really did love me, didn't she?

Eventually, the women emerged from the bathroom, with the teen blonde wrapped in a body-size white towel. Vicky led her back to stand in front of me, then Vicky took her spot on the chair behind her. "Okay, show him," my wife giggled.

The girl dropped the towel. I saw her crotch was shaved hairless, and her glistening-wet bald kitty was on display. The girl blushed again, but parted her knees slightly, leaning backwards, showing off her big tits as well as her pink, wet vagina.

"Oh fuck," I muttered, "so fuckin' hot -- your body is incredible, so sexy."

Vicky giggled. "Like, her, Lane?" My wife purred, too. "She's really fucking hot, isn't she?" Vicky let me admire the girl's nude body for about a minute, even having her spin around to show me her small butt again, before she told Tawni what to do next. "Now, here's how you turn on a man when you're nude -- get on the floor, lean back, let him watch you finger your pussy -- go ahead, baby, do it."

My cock was leaking precum in my underwear, I was so fucking hard. I couldn't believe this was happening.

As instructed, the short, tiny blonde sat on our carpeting, leaning back against another reclining chair directly across from the sofa. Spreading her creamy-white, soft thighs, she exposed that pink teen twat again, then dutifully stiffened a finger and began rubbing her clitoris around. She was really fucking wet, exposing her body to a married man, and she didn't need encouragement from Vicky. My eyes were glued to the sight of her teen finger on her young, aching clitty, then she began spreading the juices over her puffy, pink pussylips. Soon, her finger was at her cunt's hole, and with a moan, she inserted one finger into her tight cunt.

"There, fucking yourself?" my wife asked, trying to lean forward, but unable to get a view of the finger-fucking. But she saw me nod, and my wife grinned. "How many fingers, one, two? Can you put two in?"

"Uhhh, one!" the girl squealed, her chest heaving as she finger-fucked herself for me. "Too tight -- just one!"

Damn, too tight for two fingers? How would my huge dick fit in her?

Vicky allowed the girl to masturbate about five minutes, while my wife watched my face the whole time. I was fixated on that finger in that cunt, nothing else, except sometimes her heaving big breasts on her slim torso. Although, her very sexy face, with big lips and big brown eyes, deserved some attention too.

"Now," my wife instructed, "you have him nice and horny -- go crawl over to him, and take his pants off -- go ahead."

I winked at the blonde, sitting upright, knees together, allowing her to do as my wife said.

The blonde pulled her finger out of her cunt, rolled to her knees, and crawled towards me. I loved the sight of her hot little ass, as she was bent over coming in my direction. Stopping in front of my knees, she reached out, unzipping and unbuttoning my jeans, giggling nervously.

My wife was watching the girl's small nude butt, too. "So, Tawni," my wife sneered, "how bad do you wanna see Lane's dick?"

The petite, nude teenager giggled, blushing a bright shade of crimson, staring up at my face as she nervously finished unfastening my pants. "Mmm, real bad!" she announced, laughing as she did. Fuck, she was nervous -- but horny, I could smell how wet her cunt was. With my pants opened, I pushed my ass off the sofa, allowing her to yank my pants down my legs. Vicky told her it was "more sexy" for a girl to take a man's clothing off, but I guess, that's not really a firm rule, is it. Exposing my underwear, Tawni saw the huge tent made by my seven inch penis. She knew what to expect, she'd seen the homemade videos that Vicky had sent her, but seeing it for real was undoubtedly a real thrill.

I took off my shirt, leaving just my underwear to be removed. Vicky said, "Go ahead, honey, take his briefs off."

The teen's fingers dug into the elastic waistband, tugging at it, and again I lifted my ass off the sofa. A moment later, my cock popped out, jutting into the air from my firm belly. I watched the girl's eyes, they grew large, seeing my throbbing, married penis -- fat cockhead, bulging veins, hairy cum-filled balls. She licked her thick lips, in fact, gazing at my tool.

Vicky giggled at the girl before giving her next instruction. "You need to tell a man you love his dick," she laughed, "even if you don't -- play to their egos -- say something like, 'nice tool,' or 'mmm way too big for me' -- they like hearing that."

We do? Maybe she was right. I do recall she more than adequately complemented my on my cock's thickness, each time I fucked her. Was she lying?

The teenager was taking notes. "Oooh!" She made sure my eyes were looking at her face, when she gave me a report on my erection. "I loooove your big dick -- it's sooo big, perfect!"

My horny, pregnant wife snickered at her words. "So if you love it so much," she sneered at the nude teenager, "suck it -- go put a smile on his face, lick that big dick all around."

For the first time, the teenager paused, looking back at my wife. "Ummm--" She seemed reticent. "Like, I wanna know -- tell me how?"

Damn, that made me hard. The teen wanted my wife to explain how to suck a cock!

And Vicky more than gladly gave her that lesson.

My wife relocated to the sofa, sitting at the end a couple feet to my side. She had to really lean back, her feet forward on the floor, her hands around her round belly. Giving me a wink, she began instructing the nervous blonde. Wrap your fist around it, Vicky said, as I spread my meaty thighs open. The girl gazed at my balls and shaft while she did as told. Now pump it slowly, feel its size. Lean forward, lick the head -- just the tip. Kiss it. Run your tongue around the fat helmet. Lick it, suck the head. Lick down the sensitive underside, the soft part. Kiss the base. Lick up and down the sides. Make it wet. Get it sloppy wet. Put your fist around the base, pump it slowly, use your spit as lubricant. Get it leaking precum. Suck the head, lick it more. Stick it in your lips, don't let your teeth touch it. Suck down, put it in your mouth, let your tongue roll over it. Pump your head up and down, keep your lips sucking it tight, pump the base with your fist. Let your lips hit your fist. Keep sucking it and pumping it. Now go lick it again, up and down, and down to his balls. Run your tongue over those balls. They're sensitive, be fuckin' careful, but suck them in your lips. Lick back to the head, and suck it in your mouth. Pump your lips on it. Good girl, like that.

Man, I was fucking hard. She was totally inexperienced, but with Vicky's instructions, she was giving me a pretty hot blowjob -- better than other women I'd had, before I was married of course. (No, really.) My penis was throbbing and aching, I was moaning, trying to restrain myself because I wanted to grab the girl's head and slam it down on my penis. But I was letting her go at her own pace.

It was a slow pace, but she was learning. She started bobbing her head faster, moaning a little, whimpering, getting into it. "Yeah, like that," Vicky told her, "suck it faster -- up and down faster -- get it sloppy wet -- go to town on it, suck Lane's dick like a little slut."

"Ohhh, fuck," I moaned at my wife sitting next to me, while watching the blonde's very sexy face surrounding my erection, "so fuckin' good, you're sucking me so good, baby."

Now that my wife had me rock-hard, she threw in a twist, something she often does in bed. "So, now, when he's this hard," my wife told the 18 year old, "he's at your mercy -- make him do something for you -- tell him to eat your slit -- go climb on his face, baby, really, do it."

The girl looked at her with anxious eyes, then at me, but she backed off my cock, wiping saliva off of her lips with the back of her hand. Then, standing in front of me, she climbed onto the sofa, straddling me, and climbing up until she had one knee on the top of the sofa, her other foot on the sofa's cushion. Her just-shaved, sloppy-wet vagina approached my face, hovering in the air. As instructed, her young but energetic voice whined at me, "Eat my pussy, please!"

Vicky laughed. "No -- just tell him -- say, Lane, baby, eat my slit!"

Trying again, she made her voice more throaty, more sexual. "Lane, eat my slit, eat my cunny!"

I could smell how wet she was, and she was practically dripping on me. My mouth was watering, I couldn't believe my wife brought home such a horny and sexy young sextoy for me. Leaning forward and sliding flatter on the sofa, I positioned my face bewteen her creamy thighs, sticking my tongue out, and I started licking her twat. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! So wet, so nasty, so sexy -- soft, velvety, silky. The blonde was grunting, pumping her pelvis around, grinding her pussy in my face. I licked her pussylips, suckled her clitoris, then drive my tongue inside her pussy. She had to hold herself above my face, a hand against our wall to steady herself, feeling me loving her vagina with my lips and tongue.

My wife snickered next to us on the sofa. "You ready to be fucked, Tawni?"

Responding with a grunt first, the blonde teenager nodded anxiously. "Uh huh! Please!"

"So say it," spat my wife, "tell the bastard to fuck you!"

Never had I heard such sexual lust in a female's voice. "Yeah!" She was gasping as she spoke, still rubbing her pussy against my tongue, feeling me invading her tight hole. "Fuuuck me!"

An elbow from my wife nudged me to action. "Go ahead, Lane, you know this is what you want -- time to fuck the little slut!"

Damn, did I love my wife!

What can I say, except, Vicky wanted me to show Tawni all of the positions of sex. ALL OF THEM.

So this wasn't a normal fucking -- normally, I mean, two people start in one position, do it a while, move to another as it feels comfortable. Variety is good, but if it feels good, you don't stop, right. That's good sex. This, however, was meant to be a teaching moment. So Vicky was in control, Tawni and I were just the porn actors being put in different positions, one after another, for the girl to try it out, feel it, get used to it -- then move onto another position. Vicky had her rate them, too, as we moved to each one.

"Get on your back on the sofa," bellowed my horny wife at the gorgeous, nude teenager, "spread your legs for him." Tawni did, watching me as I towered over her, sticking my penis into her tight cunt. Did I mention it was TIGHT? It was fucking TIGHT! I mean, vice-like -- so tight she could only put one finger in it earlier. My cockhead barely wanted to enter her, I had to ram forward with all my weight to thrust it inside, just the helmet. Tawni was screaming already, but keeping herself spread open. I kept pumping against the pressure and tightness, working myself into her, loosening that twat. Bit by bit my penis entered that high school pussy, going two inches inside, then three, then maybe four. I was expecting a hymen in there, but she didn't have it anymore. So I kept going, staring at her gorgeous, cocksucking lips, watching her meaty tits jiggling on her chest, as I pounded away -- five inches, now six, almost all of my fat shaft inside her hole.

Vicky approvingly watched my penis disappearing into the wannabe tramp. "That's it," she instructed the girl, "tell him how you love it -- cry out, make noise -- do whatever feels good -- don't you love that big dick in you?"

"Yes!" The slut was screaming. "Yes! I love it! Fuck me! Oooh, fuck -- fuck me!"

But, as soon as I had a good rhythm build up, my wife stopped me. She had Tawni tell her she "loved" being on her back, but then it was time to move to another position. I was told to pull out, and then Tawni was instructed to climb off the sofa and kneel on the floor, bending over the sofa, sticking her ass towards me. Time for some doggy-style sex. Then, a few minutes later, my wife put Tawni on her fours on the carpet, for a more free-form fucking from the rear.

I loved those positions. I got to stare at the young bitch's gorgeous little ass, so petite and soft, pressing into my pelvis. Ramming her furiously, I was shoving almost my entire shaft into her cunt from behind, knocking the wind out of her each time, making her cry and whine as she took a beating from my athletic physique. I could feel sweat dripping down my armpits and off my forehead, but I wasn't stopping, loving the hot sex from behind the petite, sexy young tramp.

Well, enough of that, after five minutes. On my back on the carpet I went, and Vicky had petite Tawni climb on top of me. There, I got to see the girl's hot, round C-cup hooters while she learned to ride me. Tawni's face contorted in pain, as she lowered her tight pussy on my swollen, fat prick, then she bounced herself up and down to hump me, pushing me deeper into the tightness of her young cunt. Vicky gave her pointers, like, put your hands on his chest, buck your hips up and down, put your feet flat on the floor, now your knees on the floor, now lay forward and have him suck your tits, now sit upright. She had Tawni moving all around, not so much to make me enjoy the sex, but more for the girl to experience all of the positions.

Then, at my wife's instructions, Tawni turned around and rode me "reverse cow-girl" style. I got to stare at her hot little ass, while her body slid up and down my pole. Vicky told me to reach around and play with the girl's fat tits, while the girl masturbated her clitty herself, screwing me savagely. Tawni's pussy was so wet and loose by this point, she was easily pumping her slim, young body up and down, sliding her velvety cunt on my aching, married erection.

Time to change again, after just a few minutes of that. Vicky had Tawni back on her fours, and let me fuck her doggy-style again a few minutes. Tawni was told to rub her clitoris underneath herself, while I fucked her, and the girl had an orgasm doing that, I was sure. I felt her cunt get so wet around my dick, her pussy spasmed, her body seemed to tense and shake and she let out a loud, piercing howl of delight. As soon as that passed, however, my wife was turning up the sex a notch. "Okay, Lane," my wife told me, "put your dick in her little ass -- fuck Tawni's butt, let her feel that a little."

Wow, really? Sure!

I pulled my sloppy-wet dick out of her cunt, rubbing my peckerhead on her asshole. I pried her small cheeks open more, but didn't really need to -- they were so small, I could see her asshole easily. But as soon as I was sure her butthole was lubricated from her cuntjuices, I pushed forward, stretching her anus, filling it with some dick. Fucking tight it was, just like her cunt! I growled at my wife how tight the asshole felt, but Vicky had me fuck it a few minutes, until her ass muscles loosened, and I had a good three or four inches plowing in and out of the girl's butt. Tawni remained leaning forward on the carpet, keeping her small tush pushed upwards, feeling the unique sensation of a hard penis fucking her butthole.

Man, I wanted to cum by this point. Watching myself fuck the smoking-hot blonde teenager was driving me nuts, and her holes were so tight and youthful, they were literally the best holes I'd ever fucked -- anyone, ever, as far as I could remember. I looked longingly at my fully-dressed wife on the sofa, pouting to her, asking for permission to cum. I wasn't sure if Vicky was "done" with the lessons at the moment.