Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Mary could not believe the hunger she felt for Lilith's pussy. For the cocks of men she could not believe nor now understand her initial resistance to this!. Lilith produced special black nectar from her pussy just for Sister Mary. The black fluid hungrily consumed by the starving Sister changed her face her body removing about 15 years from her appearance. The sisters breasts ballooned and her hips widened bones cracked and the Sister loved it.

Sister Mary gave Lilith's pussy a loud slurp and giggled as she looked up towards Lilith. Even Lilith gasped at the sight of her freshly corrupted Sister. Her evil hungry eyes her now youthful gorgeous brown face coated and dripping with Lilith's vaginal juices. Her bloodstained nun's clothes her still swelling firm round breasts heaving. She had the look of a complete and total slut.

Sister Mary her evil corrupted mind and body radiating boundless lust hate and jealousy looked upon the eyes of Lilith, Her master, she would do anything to please her master!. She stood up, removed what remained of her ripped garments, and walked over to her large heavy and regularly blessed six hundred year old wooden desk.

Tossing everything off its top a lifetime of good deeds and planning to the floor, exposing a large detailed gold leafed cross and face of Jesus. She lifted herself onto it as she was joined by Lilith both pressing their evil corrupt bodies against each other kissing sucking fondling.

Sister Mary Clare's office door suddenly slammed shut by an unseen but evil demonic force. The sounds of moaning and inhuman fucking increased dramatically from within the Sisters office. It echoed throughout the now hopelessly tainted church no longer a house of hope and god.

12