Lilith's Shadow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

"Disappear." He stated.

I didn't know what he meant, but I turned around just as someone came in through the downstairs bathroom. Going to the door, I waited for them to open it and then stuck the blade into their chest. Immediately they turned to ashes.

I went away from the living room and down the hall toward the kitchen. I could hear Reina in there, struggling with a group of people. I threw the dagger and watched as it hit one of the vampires, turning her to rubble. Turning two vampires toward me. I looked at the one knife I had and figured, kill one and fight the other. I threw the dagger at the guy on the right, thinking the girl was my safest bet, and was rewarded when he too turned to ash.

The girl then tried to pick up the dagger but it burned her hand. I thought that was weird. She growled and flew at me. I took a right jab and hit her in the face, slowing her down a bit. "A left round kick, Odila." I did so and knocked the girl down on her back. Moving quickly, I grabbed one of those daggers and plunged it into her chest. I saw her look of surprise as she too was made a layer of dust. As soon as I finished with her, Reina walked toward me. As she did, someone came up from behind her and before they had a chance to touch her, she grabbed an arm and flung them in front of her. Getting down on one knee, she picked up the second dagger nearest her and plunged it into the middle of their neck and pulled. I gagged as the severed head slid across the floor. Poof, this one went back to dust as well. I stood on alert waiting for someone else to come through, thinking that there would be more.

I went back into the living room and saw that all the guys were sitting down on the couch, "What took you so long Reina?"

Reina ignored Lance's teasing and said, "Guys, lets go. I don't want to stay here too long. All of them got up and stood in a circle. Reina who'd grabbed the dagger, looked at me and said, "Don't loose these. You're going to need them." I didn't' know where to put them.

That's when I noticed I was still dressed in the lingerie set I'd worn to bed. I felt slightly embarrassed. Before I could get the thought out, Stefan sighed, "Don't worry about it, let's just go. I'm in dire need of something to eat." I went to their circle and grabbed onto Reina's and the tall guy I'd seen at the door earlier hands. Within two minutes, we stood in the middle of a huge living room.

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers
12