All Comments on 'Lilliana Ch. 01'

by Ladydead

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rastogi2008rastogi2008about 12 years ago
Good work

Keep it up.

lilbit29lilbit29about 12 years ago
great

Very good start. Waiting for the next one.

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
pretty good

i like the premise of your story. The flow of words is really great. Can't wait for the next installment.

BainsidheBainsidheabout 12 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed reading your story. You set the groundwork up nicely in this chapter. To me you have a very natural style of story telling. You tell enough to paint the picture but let the reader fill in the details. Again thank you, this is a wonderful first story. I look forward to hopefully many more.

Bainsidhe

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Intrigued

I like what I see so far. Looking forward to more installments. Good flow, good grammar, and interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

OMG POOR LILLIANA!

Just one question where was James at the end?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D

Sapphire x

LadydeadLadydeadabout 12 years agoAuthor
Concerned author

James wasn't with her, not her son. Should I have made a point of him going back home before she saw Rakell again?

shifter91shifter91about 12 years ago

Can't wait for more - I like that her being a were is just part of her and the driving out of her mind instinct it is in some stories.

I do think you should have thrown something in about taking James home at the end though.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

thanks for the cliffhanger ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have you forgotten us?

This is very promising, but you still havn't continued it. Surely all the confusion about your moving was over ages ago. Why don't you comment to tell us what is happening? I would love it if you wrote chapter 2. PLEASE CONTINUE.

LadydeadLadydeadabout 10 years agoAuthor
Continuation

Life is actually still hectic as hell, however, I am quite flattered by the comments and have decided to try and make time for this story anyways. I really love this story too, so it may not be regular but I am going to start updating it. Give me a little bit to get back into it, but I should have another chapter submitted within a week or two.

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting, I wasn't really sure I should have posted it in the first place actually. Mainly because I know how bad I am about sticking with things. But hopefully this will give me the confidence I need to start working through that. ^^

LadydeadLadydeadalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I mentioned life still being hectic, well without getting too detailed I've got severe anxiety (which I'm working on). I do have some written, but it's all on paper and not enough for a full chapter nor is it edited. I really am trying, it...just isn't going quickly. Apologies!!! T_T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Forgiven! :)

I'm just thrilled you have decided to carry on and that chapter 2 will be with us soon. I have been patient all this time and can carry on being so. :) Just let the juices flow ;)

LadydeadLadydeadover 9 years agoAuthor
Return

I actually have written most of ch2 , when I made the comment in May I then had a personal crisis that we're still working through. However, I am going to try and finish ch2 and post it this month. I'll get my husband to try and hold me to it.

LadydeadLadydeadabout 8 years agoAuthor

As of right now I have completed ch 2 and 3, this week will be editing and then next week I'm gonna release them both. Hopefully after that it will be a chapter every other week if not every week. I know I haven't kept my word in the past but I am working on making this a job, so I can't stop writing even if bad shit happens (unless it's really bad). So please wish me luck and enjoy the story. Be brutally honest, I want to make great stories and I need your help to learn what that means.

LadydeadLadydeadabout 8 years agoAuthor
Book one end

So I actually have chapters 2-4 almost ready. Just a bit more editing and I hope to post them tomorrow.

LadydeadLadydeadabout 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted

I have submitted all three of the next chapters, which is actually the end of book 1. It is gonna take a little while for book 2 to come out but not nearly as long as book 1, which again I am sorry about how long it took. Hope you enjoy!

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
RAKELL?

Hello,

My name is Payenbrant. I decided to write a comment because I am confounded on how to pronounce our heroes name! I can only assume one particular pronunciation and that sounds decidedly feminine. Your writing is good but the name just keeps getting to me. No offense intended to anyone who bears such a handle....but I could see Leslie or Robin as a name.....before Rakell.

5 vote from me, but still confused.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous