Lilly's Life Gone Human Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilly has some more fun while things go a little wrong.
1.9k words
4.57
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister made me sit on her desk and she sucked on my boobs. I swung my head up and moaned.

"Oh, yes... Oh... Mmm... Kate..." I moaned as my sister sucked on my boobs. She played with my nipples with her tongue. She then started putting my left boob in her mouth.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Kate! You AH! Know how to make a girl happy..." I moaned. I could hear the sounds of her moaning and her sucking my titty. "Yeah, you love my sweet nipples?" I moaned. Kate could only moan since they tasted fantastic. Kate began playing with her boobs. Kate then pulled me to her bed. That's when we started making out wildly. She jammed her tongue down my throat. I choked a bit and I did the same. I pulled my jeans off and I moved my hands to Kate's sexy ass. I began pulling her down on me. I pulled her black jeans off and began rubbing her ass.

"Damn Lilly..." Kate moaned. We both pulled away. I grinned at her and she did the same. "Be right back..." Kate said and got off me. I saw Kate go in her closet full of sex toys. She pulled out some lube and put it on her finger. She smirked at me. She began rubbing my pussy with her hand. I began moaning and squirming. "Fuck Kate... That feels so go- FUCK!" she slipped two fingers in my pussy. I blushed and moaned loudly.

"Sit on my face... Sit on my fucking face..." Kate ordered. She sat on her back and I got up and put my pussy in her face. "I'm gonna eat that scrumptious cunt of yours..." Kate said. She stuck her tongue in my cunt and ate me out viciously. I growled and moaned in pleasure. I began humping her face and forcing her to drink my love juice.

"Yeah, drink my cum! Fuck! Look in my eyes Kate!" I yelled I forced her to stare in my lavender eyes.

I could feel my climax come. "Kate! I'm cumming! Lick all of my cum up!" I yelled. She had her tongue deeper in me. I pushed my waist lower. "Drink all of it!" I yelled. Kate was moaning loudly. I came all over my sister's face.

"That's right. I'm not gonna get off until you drink all of it..." I obeyed me and licked all my cum off. It took a few minutes for her to do so. I finally got off her. She grinned evilly.

"My turn." Kate said. She made me lay under her and eat her out. Kate moaned loudly.

"Yeah... Eat me out like the slut you are..." Kate moaned. You want to see what a slut can do? I began licking her faster and deeper. Kate closed her eyes and moaned louder. Kate began humping my face and squirting her juice in my mouth. She didn't last 2 minutes and she already came. We both laid down and began making out. We tasted each other's cum and our own. It tasted good and I can tell Kate enjoyed it more. We both ended the kiss and stared in the other's eyes.

"Do you feel weird Lilly?" Kate asked me. I grinned. "Fuck no. This is awesome!" I said. Kate smiled. She kissed me again and told me to wait here. I saw her go to her closet. Her ass swaying side to side after each step she made. She bent down and I saw her ass raise high in the air. I immediately became aroused at this point.

"Kate, you got one fine sexy ass..." I said. She looked back at me and grinned. "Come over here... You can play with ass while I find what I'm looking for..." she said seductively while running her hand on her ass. I got up and walk over towards Kate to play with her ass. She motioned her tail and made it look like it was telling me to come here. I grabbed her ass and began rubbing it. She was still looking for whatever the fuck she was looking for. I began humping her from behind. She giggled at my actions and moaned hungrily. I began rubbing my waist on her ass erotically. "Lilly, I found what I'm looking for." Kate said. I stopped humping her and found out she had a strap-on on her. I took a look at the red cock like object.

"What are we gonna take turns screwing each other with a cock wannabe?" I asked. Kate giggled. "Yeah." Kate said. She told me to lie on my back and spread my legs apart. She went over towards me and laid on top of me. She aligned the object towards my opening and pushed it in my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as the plastic tube enter me. Kate began slowly bucking her hips up and down. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure.

"So fucking good..." I moaned. Kate began kissing me as she bucked her hips up and down. She moved a little faster as she fucked me.

"Yeah... You love it in your tight little pussy little sis?" Kate purred.

"Oh God, Kate... Yes... I love it..." I moaned. She's using me as a slave now! She's trying to tease me! Fucking bitch! Yeah, I maybe the slut, but I definitely don't need to be teased.

"Mmm, yes..." Kate moaned and bucked her hips faster, pushing it deeper. Kate and I locked our muzzles together. We tasted each other's mouths and tongues and wrestled. Kate hit a certain area in my cunt that made me moan louder. I wanted her to do that again.

"Kate... Do that again... That feels so good" I moaned. Kate giggled and grinned.

"Beg for it." She said.

Oh you've got to be kidding me... She wants me to beg? Don't worry; I'll get her back once she's done screwing me.

"Kate! Do that again! Please! I need this! I want this!" I yelled. Kate smiled and continued fucking me. I was practically moaning like a zombie. The strap on was deep inside me now, I can feel it leaving and entering my wet cunt. She bucked her hips faster and faster. Doing whatever it takes to pleasure me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. Kate smiled and thrusted faster and deeper in me. I screamed in pleasure and came all over the 'dick'. Kate pulled out and smiled.

"That's a good girl." Kate said. I was breathing real hard. She got up and went to find that bottle of lube. I can already tell what she was going to do. Kate poured some lubricant on my ass and rubbed it some over. I shuddered at the feeling. She dipped 2 fingers inside my ass. I moaned slightly at the feeling. Kate pulled out and put some on her strap on. Kate aligned the object and pushed in slowly. I let out a long moan of pleasure. Kate grabbed my hips and pushed in and out of my anus. It felt weird for my OWN sister doing that to me. Heh, well, if she had a cock, she'd enjoy this 100x better.

"Oh, fuck yes Kate! Mierda a la mierda el culo!" I yelled in pleasure. She was making my ass feel good.

"Ah yes... ¿Te gusta mi correa en su apretado culito? Sí mierda hacer ... ¿Te gusta por el culo puta ..." Kate said. Yes my entire family can speak Spanish.

"Oh, sí ... Me encanta tu banda en mi culo ... Se siente tan bien ..." I begged. I felt Kate move deeper and faster inside me. I couldn't taker her hard pounding anymore and came.

I was panting faster than ever.

Kate pulled her red strap on out my ass. I never felt this much love in my life. She pulled off her strap on and gave it to me. She got on all fours and licked her lips. I put the strap-on on and aligned it to her pussy. I slowly put it in and began moving in and out. Kate was going crazy as I penetrated her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me mercilessly!" Kate yelled. I pushed her hips towards me as I thrusted in her. Her body was letting out spasm movements as I thrusted in her.

"Mmmm fuck! Lilly! Go deeper! OH! Yes! Right there! Right in my g-spot! AYYEEI! Se siente tan bien..." Kate moaned. I slapped Kate's ass I thrusted in and out her pussy. Kate yelled in pleasure.

"Yes! Slap my ass! OH!" she moaned as I slapped her ass.

"You love it when I fuck your pussy?" I asked. Kate could only nod. I smiled and thrusted deeper in her pussy. Kate began moaning louder and her breathing became quicker.

She had been brought to her orgasmic state.

"You cumming, Kate?" I asked. She could only nod her head.

"Keep cumming baby..." I said. After 5 minutes of vaginal penetration, Kate finally came. I pulled out her pussy and took off the strap on since I wanted to get to the 'good part'.

"Lilly... That was amazing..." Kate said panting heavily. I smiled and we kissed passionately. We both rubbed each other and dug our tongues in our mouths. I pulled away and looked at Kate.

"We're not done yet..." I purred seductively. Kate stood there wondering and she grinned.

"Open your legs..." I said. Kate opened her legs. I crawled towards her and connected our pussies together. Kate and I let out a loud moan of pleasure. I thrusted my hips upward. That motion sent waves of pleasure through us and we leaked. We both started thrusting our hips. It was an incredible sensation. We changed positions so I was able to look at her. I thrusted forward and let out small whimpers. I lowered my head and rested my head on the ground.

"Come here baby... Look at me..." Kate moaned and lifted my head up. I kept my eyes closed. I couldn't even open them.

"Lilly... Look at me babe..." Kate moaned in my ear. I opened them and saw her beautiful amber eyes.

We continued our grinding. We gasped at every thrust we made.

"Mmm... Mm, mm, mm, oooh..." Kate moaned. I licked her neck and she kissed me in the mouth. We shared another passionate kiss, our tongues gliding in each other's mouths. I thrusted faster and pulled away from the kiss.

"Oh, baby... This... Is... So fucking crazy..." I moaned.

"Oh... Shit..." Kate moaned. I saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I started moving faster and faster. Kate moved her hands towards my hips and pushed me on her.

"D-damn, Kate! I'm... I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Our breasts began jiggling with our humping. Kate pulled me toward her. "Mmm, Yes... Yes... Oh, yeah, Kate... You are so fucking amazing... Yes... Yes! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS! I'M CUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNG" I yelled. I clenched my eyes and jaws together. My eyes halfway opened and they rolled to the back of her head. Kate was moaning louder and higher.

"YES! IM CUMMING TOO! AW AWWW!" Kate screamed. We kept moving as we were cumming. We sprayed our juices together. We both began making out passionately.

We made out for a good 20 minutes and pulled away. We stared in the other's eyes smiling.

"Lilly... That was the craziest lovemaking ever..." Kate said. I smiled.

"Yeah... It was..." I said. We kissed one last time, are breasts connected.

"Damn, Lilly... I want to become sluttish like you..." Kate said grinning. I giggled and remembered something...

"Hey Kate... Are you going to forgive Humphrey?" I asked.