Lilly's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time you found what's underneath this skirt my love". For the first time she slowly lifted her skirt up inch by inch, she put on an innocent expression as though she was reluctant, finally she exposed her panties which I could see were soaking wet. She quickly slipped them off and put my hand between her legs.

" You can see my pussy when we make love, but for now I assume you know what to do?" she said dreamily tilting her head back.

I felt around inside her panties till I located her clit.which I massaged gently sending her body into little trembles , before resting a finger at the entrance to her pussy. It was so wet my finger almost slid in without any pushing. She wiggled her luscious butt so my finger easily slid in. It was so tight but wet and it felt like her cunt was on fire. She started moving against my hand, letting me finger her, then guiding another finger then another until three fingers were in up to the hilt , my dick was ready to burst again and as I fingered her she jerked off my cock with a fury. Finally she let out a large cry just as I could feel the cum flowing up my cock and we both screamed out at the same time as our orgasms hit simultaneously.

I can remember that night like it was yesterday, my first real sexual experience. It makes me giddy thinking about it even now. Two young virgins exploring their sexuality together. It was bliss.

Now you would think that my voyeur activities would curtail with the increase in sexual activity , but it was quite the opposite. Now I had had a taste of Lilly's delightful pussy watching her masturbate at night merely was the icing on the cake, and besides I had still yet managed to get a good view of her naked pussy -- even with the cams in her room.

As the weeks turned into months, Lilly and I became inseparable, and finally the big night arrived. She invited me over for dinner as usual and I turned up believing nothing unusual was happening. She opened the door looking absolutely stunning. Her hair was tied up in a bun, glossy red lips pouted out, she wore a frilly black lace top which let her nipples peak out ever so slightly. And her beautiful round ass was covered tightly with a new black satin skirt . She leaned in to hug me , grabbing my hand and placing it on her delicious rump. I pulled back worried about her mother seeing us and more worringly my raging hardon. Lilly read my mind.

"Mum's gone round to Bill's tonight, we have the place to ourselves ...all night" she purred.

"All night?" I said hopefully

"All night..big boy.." She didn't bother with even pretending to make dinner, it was obvious what the entrée,main course and desert were. Her! She lead me into the bedroom ( me cursing myself for not putting the cams in her room on record ). She shoved me onto the bed.

" don't move an inch till I tell you" she said .

She put some music on and then did a slow dance for me. First she undid the lacy top letting her pert breasts stick up, she then moved around either wiggling her hot ass right in front of my face, or bending over pretending she had dropped something exposing her butt in all its round glory. She let her skirt slide of her and stood facing me in her panties.

"take my panties off" she ordered.

I did as I was told then she moved closer so her pussy was inches from my face

"now Paul, I am going to have your dick in my tight pussy tonight, so I need you to get me really wet, please eat me out... now! "

She lay on the bed and spread her legs, Her pussy was now in full view. She had a light covering of bush and it was almost like looking at her mother. She had large labia and a huge clit. I wasted no time and buried my face in her already sopping wet pussy. Within mere seconds she was shaking against me cumming hard. I could feel tiny bits of pussy juice oozing out her cunt rolling down my chin. It was bliss. My dick was rock hard bursting to break free from the confines of my jeans and she soon reached in and released it from the confines of my pants, it sprung out pre cum leaking from it.

She went to her drawer beside her bed, and pulled out a packet of condoms, took one out and eased back onto the bed then slowly rolled it down my shaft, before I could even say anything she turned her back to me gave me a magnificent view of her lovely round arse and simply eased herself onto my shaft. She felt so tight, but her pussy was so wet I easily slid inside her. I think I managed to hold on for about 2 minutes and to this day I believe it is a miracle I managed that, my first time, with a beautiful girl, a tight wet pussy and the most amazing butt a man could handle. We made love twice more that night and I was able to hold it in for at least 10 minutes by the third attempt.

After I made it home, I reflected on the night, here was this beautiful girl who had made love to me. I was in love with her and couldn't imagine being with anyone else. But I was also spying on her and her mother. What would happen if they ever found out? I decided there and then that I would take the first opportunity to remove all the recording devices from their bedrooms, the risk of losing Lilly was too much to handle. They would never know and I would be off scott free.

I decided there and then that I would make up an excuse to update their alarm system at the weekend .

So I knew everything would be brilliant from that moment on.

Or would it? There is still the matter of Lilly's little secret to divulge.

Lilly and I had made love on the Monday and then again quickly on Tuesday and Wednesday ( she was insatiable), but we didn't get an opportunity to meet up again that week as we both had exams at college and I was working a case for my Private Dick at nights all week and I didn't get home till very late. Mrs C was spending the week out of state visiting her sister, and Lilly was by herself at home.

On the Thursday though I found myself home early in the evening, things had gotten a bit heated on the job, I had been spotted by the cheating husband and he had chased me down the street trying to get my camera off me. My employer pulled the plug on the job, took the pictures off me ( we had enough evidence as it was ) and sent me home. So I had a quick bite to eat and was at home by 6. I was about to call Lilly and see if we could meet up that night despite knowing that she was working - she worked a part time job at an Italian restaurtant - that evening, maybe I could talk her into calling in sick ( I was as horny as hell ) .

I was sitting up in my bedroom and just as I was about to call Lilly something caught my attention. A cyclist turned up at their door and knocked, he was dressed in typical cycling attire a tight fitting sports tee and lycra shorts .Lilly opened the door , she looked like she was about ready to go to work. She had on a tight white tee shirt that made her small breasts point out, and that fuck me now black satin skirt that folded around her luscious arse so nicely and underneath a pair of fishnet stockings ( she told me when she wore the fishnets and her new satin skirt her tips doubled).and the two of them talked for a while. He still had his helmet on so I didn't know who it was, but they were talking for a while so I was curious. Although I had promised myself I wouldn't snoop anymore I just had to find out what they were talking about, so I got my long range microphone out, put on the headphones and pointed it at Lilly's door:

"I'm sorry Bill, what can I say, mum has always had trouble staying with boyfriends ever since my dad left us" she said sadly.

"she's such a great woman your mother, I don't know how I'm going to cope"

"I'm sorry Bill"

My interest peaked up, so Mrs C had dumped Bill. Bill , that Bill, he with the third leg.

"anyway, I've left some things inside so I thought I would get them while your mother is away, you don't mind do you, I don't want to cause a fuss so I thought it best if I come over while your mother wasn't here?"

"that's fine Bill, come in" Lilly said.

My heart jumped just a tad, here was my love Lilly inviting this man into her house. And even though my view wasn't the best with the binoculars I swore I saw Lilly's eyes dart down to the bulge in his lyrca shorts. But the green eyed monster quickly disappeared, I was used to guys hitting on Lilly, at college she fended them off on a regular basis and I trusted her completely. After all I could see how big his bulge was through my binoculars it must be impossible not to sneak a peak from Lilly's position. And besides this was her mother's now ex, she wouldn't want him around for too long, it would be uncomfortable.

So I waited and waited, 30 minutes passed and still Bill hadn't left the house. What the hell was going on? Hold on I said to myself, he's gathering some stuff and is probably just having a cup of coffee before he leaves. Why worry?

I sat waiting, growing more and more nervous, then her bedroom door opened with a flash. Oh no, surely not!

"Oh Bill, this isn't your day, sorry." Lilly offered in explanation with a giggle.

"It's o.k. Lilly, just give me a towel" he said

I could see that a stain had formed on Bill's tee shirt, obviously coffee had been offered and he had accidentally spilled some on his teeshirt. So I breathed a sign of relief as she was merely getting him a towel to help clean up. He stood at the door while she fetched it and without warning slipped his tee shirt off when she handed it to him. I switched to the camera that offered me a side view and saw that while Bill was toweling himself off Lilly was admiring his muscular physique. Naughty girl I thought, but then I spotted her lowering her eyes to his huge bulge, she was catching a sneaky peak but she couldn't take her eyes of it. Bill finished toweling himself off, and saw Lilly checking out his package. She still hadn't taken her eyes of it, he smiled and her eyes opened up even more as the package started to expand, he was getting a hard on and the lycra started to expand even more as his erection grew. Lilly's eyes were nearly popping out of her skull and she suddenly realized what she was doing. She stepped back embarrassed and looked up at the smiling Bill.

"oh.. oh... I'm sorry Bill, umm...I don't know what to say, perhaps you better go" she said with a trembling voice

"don't worry about it Lilly, I get this a lot..especially when I'm wearing these shorts" he laughed

" it's huge! . does it get any bigger? ..no , sorry, Bill, please you have to go" she pleaded.

"I will Lilly, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, don't worry I'm used to ladies checking me out, I get a lot of offers"

I breathed a sigh of relief, this little bit of flirting was coming to an end. And I would most likely gain benefit out of it with my next session with Lilly as I imagined she would be horny as hell after this brief little flirtation.

Lilly decided that it was best to get out of her bedroom so she went to pass Bill who was still standing at the door smiling, he made way for her but as she passed she brushed against him then froze. I could see that she had her hand resting against the tight fitting lycra shorts, her hand resting on the huge member pressing against her and she just couldn't resist reaching down to playfully rub it through the lycra.

"oh my god, what am I doing!" she said as she took her hand away and went to move away, but Bill merely grabbed her hand and placed it back on his engorged package. Lilly just stared as her hand started to rub the lycra following his dick as it grew and grew. She let out a startled yelp as it finally hardened and burst out of his shorts. It was enormous, I almost cried with disbelief. His dick put Mrs C's dildo to shame. It stood up rock hard, and Lilly put her hand around the shaft but she only managed to get about two thirds around it as it was so thick. It must have been at least 9 or more likely 10 inches and the head was a bulging purple monster.

I couldn't believe it, here was Lilly , alone at home with a strange man stroking his massive cock. My mind raced, if he got that monster between her legs she would never be satisfied with my cock again. Tthey embraced in the doorway, kissing , his hands running over her full firm buttocks and her hand slowly pumping his cock. Lilly took her hand off his cock and reached up and kissed him fully on the mouth. They embraced more, his thick hard tool resting against her tiny body, it all looked so disproportionate.

I could barely watch , but I had to see if they were going to fuck. If they did then I knew that I would be hard pressed to keep her with only 6 inches to offer.

After kissing for a while, Lilly moved onto her knees. His cock stuck out and she looked at it wide eyed with that beautiful smile on her face. She flicked the tip of his head with her tongue sending his dick into spasms and Bill's head rolled back in bliss. She then with great difficulty attempted to suck him. Her face contorted slightly as his massive knob stretched her lips so wide that she could only fit a couple of inches inside. But she wasn't giving up there, she continued to suck and would eventually gag as too much of his dick entered her mouth, but she would continue until she got into a rythym and was able to take about a third of hid dick into her hungrly mouth. She carried on like this for several minutes, she was obviously loving having such a big tool in her mouth, afterall she had only had me until then.

"Lilly, I think we had better get you out of these clothes" Bill said sweetly.

I realized that Bill was completely naked but Lilly had yet to take a stitch of clothing off.

She back away from him nervously, but never taking her eyes of his big cock. She undid her top displaying her small pointy breasts , then she turned around and showed him that wonderful view of her round beautiful arse as she bent over slightly so the fabric would tighten around it and let is slide down her butt eventually revealing a lacy thong underneath. Seconds later she was completely naked.

Bill moved to her and cupped her small breast and starting to lick it, Lilly moaned , Bill continued to suck and while he was doing this his hand wandered down to her pussy and he started to massage her clit.

"oh my god..." Lilly cried

"baby, you are so wet" Bill said with delight as he slid a finger in and out of her eager cunt.

"can you eat my pussy please, it's going to need to be wet to take your big cock inside me" Lilly pleaded.

Bill obliged, kneeling down and eating her out for the next few minutes. In this time, Lilly came twice bucking against his eager mouth as her body shook with convulsions.

Bill then pushed her back on the bed, I could see her cunt -- it was magnificent, her clit was fully engorged and her pussy lips parted resplendently eager to swallow his big tool.

I knew know was the time, I was about to witness Lilly experience her first big cock, something which would most likely mean she would never be satisfied taking me again. But there was a ray of hope. Why?, well he was hardly likely to bring spare condoms when he is in his cycle outfit. And Lilly always insisted on me wearing a condom, but his dick was so big I couldn't imagine one of my condoms fitting him, so when she reached over to the drawer to fetch them my heart pounded with a mix of trepidation and relief. She got one out, and after several attempts managed to fit it over his bulbous head, but it only stretched down a few inches before Bill let out a cry.

"Ouch Lilly, sorry love but that is too small for me" he said rapidly pulling off the restricting article.

"no condom no sex Lilly? He asked

Lilly merely shook her head, and slumped on the bed frustrated.

I leant back in my chair and breathed a sigh of relief, I couldn't believe that I had a rock hard erection myself, here I was about to see the love of my life ruined by an enormous dick and it was turning me on!

Bill simply left Lilly on the bed and started to dress. First he stuffed his huge pole into the tight confines of the lycra shorts and then I noticed Lilly sit up and stare longingly at his huge dick flopping around inside his shorts as he slipped on his tee shirt.

"No!, stop, I need that cock in me now!" Lilly exclaimed with a ferocity I had never seen in her before.

I cried in frustration, as Bill slid out of his shorts and went over to Lilly. He simply kneeled in between her beautiful soft thighs and rested his huge dick against her pussy mound. She simply grabbed his shaft and started to massage her clit with the knob.

"fuck me now, now! " she demanded hoarsely.

I nearly screamed as he plunged inside her, I couldn't believe it, she was so tight yet he went in almost to the hilt in the first attempt. Her back arched and she cried out as he slid back out of her then plunged all the way back in, this time going all the way in.

"your cunt is so tight!. Bill exclaimed.

"stretch me. I want all of your dick!" Lilly demanded.

Through the camera in her room, I could see Bill's arse rising up and down with Lilly's legs spread wide open , her hands caressing his shoulders and back as his huge cock split her in two, pumping harder and harder with each stroke. Lilly was screaming out :

"fuck me fuck me" as he continued and after only a few minutes , Bill let out an almighty wail as he started to come. He at least had the decency to take his dick out of her pussy as the first rope of cum spewed from his dick and splattered just above her pubic mound.

But Lilly was having none of this.

"Oh no you don't" she screamed furiously at him. And she grabbed his dick and plunged it instantly back inside her gaping hole, he then proceeded to continue to unload deep inside her .

"fill me up with your big cock!" Lilly screamed

It was like he would never finish, he continued to cry out as he filled her up and globs of cum started leaking out the sides of her pussy while he was still pumping more in.., I could see her pussy, wide open , ravished, as cum continued to drip in thick wads out of her pussy as she arched back one final time and unleashed a huge spray of her own cum juice which squirted out all over his stomach and chest.

She had never done this with me, she had orgasmed but never squirted. I guess she needed a big dick to truly satisfy her I thought as I lay back in my chair despairingly , watching the two lovers lie back satiated , spent. Lilly's hand rested adoringly on his flaccid thick heavy tool, caressing it.

I couldn't take it any more, I turned off the cameras and went to bed, but couldn't sleep, thoughts of Lilly's betrayal haunting me. I got up early in the morning, and turned on the camera again hoping to glimpse a view of Lilly's sleeping form, but to my surprise Bill was still there, and just to further dispel any theories that I had dreamt the whole episode up, his massive dick was plunging inside her . She was riding him now, reverse cowgirl style -- her pussy so stretched by now that his huge cock was gliding easily in and out of her. It was a view that anyone would appreciate especially as I was just in time to see her unleash another spurt of cum juice as he pumped yet another wad of cum deep inside her. I must have caught the end of this particular session as they collapsed soon after. How long had they been fucking, all night? Well, when I replayed the taped version ( which I had conveniently forgot to switch off when I went to bed ) in the seven hours since I had stopped watching , in probably two of those she didn't have a 10 inch dick fucking her.

I turned everything off, that was it for me, serve me right. I had been spying on Lilly and her mother for months now and I was finally getting what I deserved.

O.K. so Lilly had betrayed me, hell, she had slept with another man while we were dating. But were her crimes any less than mine? No. of course not, in fact, they weren't even in the same ball park.