Lilly's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dressed, left my apartment and went to college, I had a chance to reflect. I deserve all this, I said to myself. I have invaded the privacy of two people I care very much about and who doesn't have a secret in their life they want absolutely no one to find out about. No one that's who, we all at some stage in our life do something we regret, it's just that we don't expect someone we love to be taping it. And that is why I easily forgave Lilly, she was human like anyone else.

The only thing that worried me was that I feared she would never be satisfied with me again. Seeing her getting split open by that massive cock had left me feeling very inadequate, and the fact that it made her squirt was a sign that like her mother Lilly was now a fully integrated member of the Size Queens club. She would never be satisfied unless she had a big dick to fill her up.

Lilly and I had made vague plans to meet up on the weekend, it was Thursday morning when bill filled her up with a goodbye load of his cum, leaving Lilly lying on the bed exhausted, cum dripping from her cunt. I had planned on calling her that afternoon but decided against it.

Thursday came and went, Lilly didn't even make it home that night as far as I know, I guessed she was around at Bill's getting serviced. No phone call from her, which was unusual, I expected at least an excuse, but nothing.

Friday came and went, still no Lilly, on Saturday morning I was just getting ready to go out when I heard a knock at my door.

It was Lilly, resplendent in a summery dress, her big smile melting my heart in one second.

"Paul, sorry, I've been busy, I had to pull a double shift , I should have called, then again so should have you!. Weren't you worried? She asked

I was trying not to picture her being fucked by Bill so I could engage in a sane conversation. She had no idea after all.

"Oh sorry Lilly, I had a job on and I couldn't get any reception at all on my phone. It's been crazy, I was just about to give you a call now, then you turned up!" I offered feebly.

"Well, I would have thought If the girl you said you loved disappears for a couple of days you might want an explanation?"

"none at all.." I wanted to scream I know what you did , you got that beautiful tight pussy of yours stretched by a massive cock!

We continued our pleasantries, there was something a little off about Lilly, but I imagine she was feeling a little nervous as she did cheat on me after all. But that all changed as Lilly, took me by the hand to my bed, threw me down, undid my pants, and started to suck me. When I got hard, she didn't get me to eat her out or any other foreplay for that matter, she merely lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto me with a moan..Before long she was bucking and groaning writhing against my cock, and although her pussy was definitely a little looser after receiving Bill's monster cock god knows how many times, it was great as I was able to hold on before cumming for much longer. After about 30 minutes of her grinding against me, she leant back let my dick plop out of her pussy, and sprayed a jet of cum juice all over me.

I have never been so happy in my life, I had my Lilly back.

So there it was, Lilly will never know that I knew her secret. We are married now, have been for the last 5 years and it gets better with every day. But Lilly will never know about my taping them even though I was only a young lad, it would still be unforgiveable. And as for Lilly, I know her secret tastes and well, there is this young lad who dotes on her at the swimming pool, lets just say that he leaves nothing up to the imagination when he fills out his speedos -- and yes, I have caught the lovely Lilly discreetly checking out that big package on more than one occasion. Maybe Lilly wouldn't be against me inviting him over to dinner one night, you never know what might happen.