Lily's Independence Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily got up right away. Made some oatmeal with fresh cut apple, cinnamon and a little bit of honey. Then after she washed the dishes and straightened up the kitchen, she went for a nice long soak in the tub. She had never really enjoyed bubble baths much before. A shower was more her thing. But this did feel wonderful!

Was it because Clay had ordered her to do it? That thought baffled, yet excited Lily. And before she realized it, her left hand was massaging her breasts. Gently pinching each of her nipples. Then, as she pinched them harder, her right hand slowly moved down and in between her legs. She stuck two fingers in between her folds, rubbing them up and down, not quite connecting with her clit. She closed her eyes, seeing Clay, here, in the tub with her. Exploring her body.

Lily slowly pushed her fingers inside her hole. Pumping them in and out, wishing they were Clays fingers. Wishing his mouth were sucking her nipples as his fingers fucked her. She moaned, moving them in and out, faster. Wanting more, needing more. She was using three fingers now and going faster. Her other hand, leaving her swollen nipples, moved down and found her clit. She began rubbing it as she fingered herself.

Lily kept hearing Clay's "take charge" voice. Wondering what else he might order her to do. She rubbed her clit faster! Feeling very close to an orgasm. She imagined her fingers, that were fucking herself, were really Clay's hard cock pounding into her.

Lily's moaning became louder, her breathing more shallow. She arched her back and came. Harder then she had in a very long time.

She rested a few minutes. Then she washed up, got out of and drained the tub, dried herself off, put on her robe and called Clay.

"How was the bath?" He asked. "You didn't touch yourself did you?"

Lily was just about to tell him how relaxing it was, when Clay had added that second part.

"What?!" She gasped, then stammered, "W-why would y-you, h-how could you, a-ask me that?!"

"So, is that a yes, or no?" Clay tried to hide a chuckle at hearing how nervous Lily sounded. "Answer me please."

Lily wasn't sure how to respond. Clay didn't sound angry or upset. Not at all. But there was a demanding edge to his tone and she felt she could not ignore. Or, bring herself to lie about it.

"Yes. I did." She felt very shy all of a sudden.

"I see. Did you cum?" Clay knew her stomach must be in knots right now, he had mixed feelings over this. He enjoyed teasing her, making her a little nervous. But, he didn't want to scare her off. They had only met yesterday.

Lily gasped again. Her face was feeling hot with embarrassment . How can he ask her this kind of stuff? It's none of his business!

"Yes. I did." And why was she telling him?

"Well, I didn't tell you not to. But from now on Lily, you will only cum when I say. Understood?" Oh boy! Here it is! Clay thought. She's probably going to hang up and never speak to me again! She'll tell Joseph he has creepy friends and sue him for setting her up with them! Clay was about to take it all back, to play it off as a stupid joke, when Lily's voice, her wonderful sexy voice, said,

"Yes Clay."

Clay almost came, himself, right then.

~~

After Lily and Clay hung up, Lily was filled with many different emotions. She loved butterflies, but wasn't sure about the ones that had taken up permanent residence in her stomach. Clay was so calm, yet so direct in the things he wanted her to do. And without even mentioning consequences, Lily felt the need, no, the desire to obey. Clay had asked Lily to describe her wardrobe to him. Including her bras and panties. He then chose what she would wear tonight. He had loved the pink dress she had worn last night. And it turned out she had one, just like it, in blue. His favorite color. So that's what he told her to wear. Plus, the purple butterfly bra and panties again. Had he known she'd been wearing those last night, he really would have burst into flames!

Until it was time to get dressed for the evening, Lily was supposed to take off her robe and remain nude. She had started to object to this, when Clay said...

"Take your robe off Lily. Now." Again, Clay was calm, but firm.

"Yes Clay." Lily took off her robe and stood in her room naked. Something she had done many times before, but this was different. Clay was there. Well, not exactly, but she knew he was imagining her naked body standing before him. And as if on cue, Clay said,

"Do you have a long mirror Lily? If so, stand in front of it and pose for me. Describe how you look."

Lily went over to her dresser that had the huge mirror above it. If she stood back a little, she could see herself down just past her knees. She wasn't sure what kind of pose Clay would like. She's never done this sort of thing before. She stood with her hands clasped behind her head, which raised her breasts up a little.

Then she bent her left knee, having the tips of her toes touching the floor. She turned her knee outward, pointing it away from her body. This showed off her pussy more. She described this to Clay.

"Good girl." Clay said, sounding very pleased.

Hearing his praise caused Lily's nipples to become hard. She didn't even have to touch them. She told this to Clay too, hoping he'd like that, but all he did was let out a soft moan. Lily wasn't sure, but thought he might be getting off, literally, on imagining her. Then he said,

"Lily, I want you to smack your ass for me, hard! Hold your phone close to it so I can hear."

"Clay! I c-can't!" Lily stammered.

"Do it! Now!" There was such urgency in Clay's voice Lily did what he said. She gasped and winced at the sting. Then she put the phone back up to her ear. And as she was about to ask Clay if she'd done O.K. she heard him grunt a few times, and knew he must have been stroking his cock. She wanted that cock. She wanted to hold it in her hands. Feel it get hard under her touch. Caress it, then taste it.

"You did great baby! I'm very proud of you! Now, I want you to stand there, just as you are, for a few more minutes. Do not touch yourself! Then, take a 30 minute nap. After that, you can do whatever you want. Except, put anything on or touch yourself!

Lily was sorry he had added that last part. She desperately needed to cum again. However, she found that pleasing Clay actually felt more fulfilling.

~~

Lily looked at the clock. 3 p.m. 4 hours till Clay would be here. She set her alarm clock for 3:30 and laid down. Surprisingly, she fell asleep right away. When she woke up, she wasn't sure what to do with the rest of the time before Clay arrived. She decided to play around on the internet. She sat down at her PC. And, shyly, even though she was alone, typed "spanking" into the search engine.

Whoa! She thought. That brought up a lot of stuff! Including many sites with stories. Lily clicked on one and scanned the titles. She chose one and began reading. Finished and read another. The fourth story she got into made mention of something called "BDSM". Lily had no idea what that was. But the female character in the story had broken up with her boyfriend because, while the spanking was "good", she "desired more".

Lily typed "BDSM" in the search engine. She read some info on it and checked out some of the story sites. "D/s" was mentioned a lot in most of the stories, so now she looked that up. Came to the conclusion that what she and Clay had been doing, on the phone earlier, was a form of "D/s". How had she gotten involved it something she had no idea what it was? She thought, rubbing her hands up and down her arms, as if she were cold. How could she have enjoyed it so much? Why is she aching for more of it right now? Lily realized all this reading had been a bad idea. Not only was she a bit confused by it, by her feelings, she now wanted to touch herself! Sooo badly!

She looked at the clock again. It was now going on 6 p.m. Clay had told her that an hour was plenty of time to get ready. Lily shut the computer off and went to her room.

Before getting dressed, she sprayed her favorite kind of perfume, vanilla, on. A little behind her ears, on her each side of her neck, between her breasts and on her wrists. Places, her mother told her, where a woman would like a man to kiss her. She was about to put the cap back on the bottle when... she quickly sprayed a little on her pussy. She giggled to herself. Then got dressed.

Lily checked the time and noticed she still had 38 minutes till Clay got here. She thought about going back online and reading more stories. But decided against it. She already felt hornier then she had ever remembered feeling. She looked at the clock again. Crap! She thought. Only two minutes had gone by. Lily was getting very fidgety.

~~

Clay kept his eye on the time. 6:37 p.m. He had left early, even though it didn't take long to get to Lily's place. So now he sat in his car, watching her house, from the street. Like a frigging stalker! He thought and hoped Lily didn't look out her window and notice him. He looked at his watch again.

"Crap!" He sighed heavily. Then the image of Lily posing for him popped into his head. His cock twitched.

"Down boy! Soon!" He sure hoped it would be soon! He also hoped she was as horny as he was. Although, he couldn't imagine anyone being as horny as he was right now! The time on the phone with Lily, a few hours ago, had been fantastic. He hadn't planned on cumming. Wanting to save that for tonight. But if he had waited... they probably wouldn't make it to the fireworks display without him jumping her bones! He thought. Probably wouldn't even make it past her front door and into the house! No, the wait would be worth it. Clay had plans!

~~

Lily looked at the clock. 5 more minutes! She thought. She stood up from the sofa. She sat back down. Stood up again. Wrenching her hands together the whole time.

"Calm down you stupid twit!" She said out loud, to herself. "This is crazy! Why am I so nervous?!" Because he's a great guy, who wants you. Wants you in ways you've never known. Wants you like in the stories you read! Her answers to her own question didn't ease her nerves.

~~

Clay approached Lily's door. Looked at his watch, 6:58 p.m. He started to knock then pulled back his hand. Then went to knock again and stopped.

Oh for crap's sake! He thought. Just do it already! She's into you, into this! Clay knocked.

Lily froze! Held her breath! He's here! She thought as panic set in. No, just the butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. O.K. what do I do? Uh, I don't know, maybe... answer the door?! Getting sarcastic with herself seemed to do the job. She could breathe again, move. She went to the door and opened it, slowly.

As the door opened and Clay came into sight, seeing his warm and sexy smile, a few of the butterflies flew away.

As promised, Clay had packed a lovely picnic dinner. A delicious pasta salad loaded with lobster and veggies. A fruit salad for dessert. And a nice bottle of white wine. It was light and refreshing. Including the conversation. Nothing was said about their phone call earlier. They just sat by the lake, watching the other picnic goers. And laughed at the children running around.

Then it began to get dark. Lily started feeling nervous again. She wasn't sure if it was because of the fireworks that would be starting soon, the noise she hated from them, or if it was sitting so close to Clay.

Clay put his arm around Lily. As he pulled her closer to him, he smelled something sweet, yummy, like... what was that? He thought. She smells like...

"It's vanilla perfume." She said, she had heard him sniffing as she snuggled closer to him.

"Cake! That's what I thought I was smelling! Mmm, vanilla!" Clay sniffed again, the kissed her on her neck.

Lily sighed, happily, and thought to herself... Thanks Mom!

~~

The fireworks started. And Clay was right, they weren't too loud by the lake. But Lily still shook a little. Clay felt this and held her tighter. She felt very safe. He turned and looked down at her, she looked up at him and they kissed. It was even more magical then the one from last night. Especially with the fireworks going off in the background, like some old corny movie. They kissed for a long time, then went back to watching the fireworks. Snuggling close.

~~

When the display was over. They packed up the leftover food and wine. And headed back to Lily's. Once inside, Clay gently, but forcefully, pressed Lily up against a wall and kissed her passionately. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into him as far as she could. She raised her right leg and started rubbing it up an down his left one.

Both were moaning as they kissed. Clay pulled back, breathless, unable to speak. Lily, also breathless, asked, "Do you want to go into the bedroom?"

"First, take off your clothes Lily." Clay demanded, finally catching his breath.

"Yes Clay." She didn't hesitate, didn't take her eyes off of Clay. Just undressed.

"Very nice, baby." Clay said, softly, finally seeing what he'd been imagining, only better.

"Squeeze your breasts for me, Lily."

Lily squeezed her breasts, still keeping her eyes on Clay's.

"Pinch your nipples"

Lily pinched them.

"Harder!"

She pinched them harder. Gasping as she did it.

"Again, harder!"

And she did. At first, it hurt, but then... pleasure. Like tiny electrical shocks shooting down to her clit. She knew her pussy must be wet. God she wanted Clay right now! She thought. Needed him!

"Rub your clit for me Lily, but continue pinching your nipples with the other hand!" Clay's Cock was more then twitching now, it was shaking! Begging to come out and meet Lily!

Lily started rubbing her clit. She was right, she was wet. She felt so close to an orgasm already. All the built up tension from today, and now...

"No cumming Lily! Not till I say!" Clay wanted to see her cum. Bad! But, he wanted to make that happen even more.

Lily continued rubbing, her clit was very swollen now. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stand it!

"Oh please Clay!" She said, breathlessly. "Please!"

"Not yet baby!" Clay enjoyed her begging for release, but at the same time, hated denying her what she needed.

Lily's legs started to buckle and she almost fell, Clay grabbed her up in his arms and carried her off into the bedroom. Lily, pointing the way. Not able to speak. Clay laid Lily on her bed,

"Keep rubbing baby." He said as he began undressing.

"I don't think I can!" She almost cried, "I am so close! Clay, please, I need you!"

"Put your fingers inside you then. Show me what you want me to do to you!" Clay had removed his shirt.

Lily enjoyed watching him strip. Seeing his nice, strong, lightly hairy, chest. She inserted two fingers in her hole and started pumping them in and out.

Just like she had done, earlier today, in the tub.

Only now, she was doing it for Clay. She couldn't believe how much more intense this was! She'd been masturbating for... well, forever! But doing it with Clay watching was... Lily was using three fingers now.

"Tell me baby, what do you want me to do to you?" Clay removed his belt and tossed it on the bed, sending more of those tiny electrical shocks to Lily's clit. She almost lost it, almost came. But didn't want to disappoint Clay. So, somehow managed not to.

"I want you to fuck me!" Lily's fingers pumped in and out of her pussy, faster as she spoke. "Fuck me hard! Hard, because I've been bad!"

"Bad? How have you been bad?" Clay asked, removing his pants.

"After my nap... oh God, Clay, please hurry!" Lily was now having trouble talking.

"Tell me baby, why were you bad?" Clay removed his underwear. Lily could see his already hard cock. She needed that cock inside her. Now!

"I went online. Looked up naughty things. Read naughty stories... Clay please! I can't wait much longer!" Lily's breathing was getting shallow.

Clay could tell he did need to hurry! He quickly pulled off his shoes and socks and climb on the bed next to Lily.

"Stop fucking yourself and lay your hands up above your head Lily." As Lily did as she was told, Clay took over rubbing her pussy with his own hand. She was very wet.

Lily tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned at Clay's touch.

"Please Clay!!!" She cried out.

Clay removed his hand and rose up and over Lily.

"Spread your legs more. Keep your hands above your head." After Lily spread her legs, Clay slowly put his cock inside her pussy. Just a little at a time. Then pulled it back out. Then in again. Teasing her. Each time, going in a little further. Till he was in all the way.

Lily moaned. She wanted to put her arms around Clay, pull him closer, forcing his cock to go into her deeper. But she kept her hands above her head like she was told.

Lily was warm inside, Clay thought. And tight. He started pumping his cock in and out. Finding it hard to believe he was finally here. With her. They barely knew each other. Just since... was it really only since yesterday? Clay thought, amazed.

"Talk to me baby. What do you want?" Clay knew he was getting close.

"Fuck me! Harder! Faster!" Lily bent her knees up, wrapping her legs around Clay's waist. Hoping he wouldn't mind and make her put them down.

Clay enjoyed the feeling of Lily's legs around him. This time, he did as he was told. Fucking her harder, faster.

"Suck my nipples! Please Clay!" Lily had no idea how she was still hanging on.

She knew she was supposed to wait till Clay said she could cum. But how she has managed this was beyond her.

Clay sucked in one nipple, swirling his tongue over and around it. Feeling its hardness. He moved onto the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. Then back and fourth between the two. He could tell how much Lily was enjoying this, her body started shaking.

Lily arched her back, her breathing becoming even more shallow.

"Oh, Clay! Please!" Lily gasped out.

"What baby? What do you want?" Clay grunted, so very close to cumming.

"Please let me come! Pleeeaaase??!!!" Lily lowered her hands, wrapping them around Clay's shoulders, pulling him into her.

"Please!" this time, her pleading came out in a whisper.

"Yes baby! Cum for me! Now!" Clay pumped harder! Faster!

Lily came instantly, at his command. And she came hard, screaming out his name.

This sent Clay over the edge and he came. Then collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. Lily lowered her legs to the bed. They were shaky.

"You O.K. baby?" Clay's voice was barely a whisper.

"Y-yes. Mmm, very O.K." Lily ran her hands up and down Clay's back.

"You know, you're going to have to pay for that?!" Clay said, raising himself up a little and looking at Lily.

"Pay? For what?" Lily looked at Clay, puzzled.

"I didn't tell you could lower your arms young lady!" Clay wasn't really upset. But, the tone in his voice sent chills through Lily's body. Happy chills. She moved her hand around the bed till she came into contact with Clay's belt. She laid it across her chest and smiled up at Clay, fluttering her eyelashes.

12