All Comments on 'Limo Fun'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So what's the going price for a whore?

Obviously, the deal was so important that he was willing to pimp his wife. Sounds like a great marraige to me. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Yeah, you are a screw loose.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Good grief

A wasted question, but why read this if you don't like this kind of story? It's not my thing, generally speaking, but the bit at the end was pretty funny. And it was well-written, which a lot of stuff on this site is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perhaps

His wife isn't a cheap slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
it happens

Great story! My wife did much the same for a client except it was on our boat in Alaska and she went all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great little story

very hot and naughty.

andrusandrusalmost 14 years ago
excellent

love your stories and love limo sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
utter crap

utter crap i.e. he is feeling her breast - clearly a sexual touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no shit sherlock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

HOT!

BillloisBillloisalmost 11 years ago
Short & sweet

Short and sweet and erotic. The way we like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am a limo driver, My client, was a tall man from Saudi, dressed in a white robe, headed back to the airport. He asked, no time to stop, do you know where I could pick up a woman on the way to the airport for sex. He pulled out a handful of bills, we had passed any area I knew of , I said to him, $1500 an older lady, he said for that I buy her arse. I got on the mobile to my wife,who I was going to pick up after dropping him off. I said I am early meet me in 10 out the front. I said o.k.to him. I stopped when I saw her, dressed in skirt, blouse, hose. I jumped out, explained about the $1500, We had swung before but not like this, I said to him she is o.k he said tell her to walk over to the window, she did, they talked and then she turned and lifted her skirt. Then the door opened and she was in. I got back in, I looked in the back , his robe was open, my wife was stroking his long cock, I pulled into the traffic as my wifes head was pushed down over his cock, I felt my cock stirring, then she pulled up, she pulled her pantyhose and panties down, faced him and straddled him, holding his cock, I watched as her pussy lowered down onto it, her hands on his shoulders as she moved up and down, his fingers finding her arse, probing, entering, then he pulled her up, holding his cock, she reached behind, positioning her arse and I watched as slowly his cock slid into her tight hole, I heard her yelping as he started to move faster, thrusting up as she lowered down then finally pulling her down sharply and holding her there as his cumm filled her insides.. He pulled out and my wife went down and licked and cleaned his cock. We pulled up, I got out, removed his luggage, he told me she had a tight arse and that part of the deal was that I could fuck her too. I smiled and said thankyou sir, I will take your advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
about 20 years ago

i was in denver and wife in kansas city... she called me about her and some friends were out on the town... the one men had been hot on her trail for months... she called me at the hotel to make sure i was still in denver.... as some say the rest is history...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Married couple intimate sex-with-a-stranger of the highest order

This escapade is what a loving, understanding and sexually adventurous couple should be all about. They are both supremely confident as well as sexually comfortable with each other, and they both get off on the adventure with a stranger or colleague. A wife allowing another man to arouse her in front of her husband - who gets turned on beyond belief by watching it happen - demonstrates deep love and respect on both sides. MrMsscrewloose (wonderful name) decorates the story with some powerful phrases such as when the wife tells her husband that 'he wants to get between my legs' and 'he's in my panties'. For anyone who's into watching their wife or girlfriend getting it on with other men, this is the stuff of intense arousal. When a wife admits that she's going to 'open her legs for him' you know that the author knows exactly which erotic buttons to press in order to achieve maximum impact. Tales this well written are unfortunately a rarity nowadays. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No cuck

Hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A TOUR DE FORCE!

★★★★★+ (5.25 = 105%).

The story was very imaginatively conceived and expertly crafted. It is so erotic it exceeds my expectations. At the same time it is totally true to life.

The wife is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my book this story desrves a 5+ = 105% (☆☆☆☆☆+ "above expectations.")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Anon - almost 5 years ago ... Married couple intimate sex-with-a-stranger of the highest order

Excerpt from the comment to above story:

"... MrMsscrewloose (wonderful name) decorates the story with some powerful phrases such as when the wife tells her husband that 'he wants to get between my legs' and 'he's in my panties'. For anyone who's into watching their wife or girlfriend getting it on with other men, this is the stuff of intense arousal..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was brilliantly crafted, I marked it a

5+ (5.25 = 105%, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+!)

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

Billlois - about 8 years ago

[...]

Short and sweet and erotic. The way we like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Important client fucks vendor's willing wife: that's my favorite jack-off fantasy!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%!)

Toronto, Canada Nov 02/21

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here is an excerpt from the story.

Quote:

She has an alarmed look, she kisses me, puts her cheek to mine and whispers, "He's putting his hands on me, he's feeling me up. Did you see his hand on my boob? This is too much. . . ."

"It's okay with me if it's okay with you, sweetie. We'll be at the airport in a few minutes and he'll be gone. Let's not end the evening on a sour note."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent client-fucks-wife story!

Love (❤) it: gave it a 5.0 (★★★★★).

It is very erotic and totally realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved (❤) this story very much, gave you a

5+ (105%, ☆☆☆☆☆+ "above expectations.")

In my book it is an extra kinky situation when your wife is fucked by a man whose decisions can affect your family's income and lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glaring lack of knowledge/sophistication: I loved the narrative - 5 stars. But PLEASE! Pantyhose are hose, but are NOT stockings! Stockings or nylons are a different character, composition, structure and fetish. Don't be so crass as to equate them or use synonymously - they are not!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the pantyhose in the stories, but my wife would not wear panties with them. She (and I) always enjoy the thrill of potential pussy exposure with seamless pantyhose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

EXCELLENT!

It is not cheating when a wife does something for he family.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

5.0 (★★★★★).

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Excerpt from the very first paragraph of the story.

Quote:

... And he's, well, overly friendly. Very touchy feely. She's not used to this, but I ask her, Don't make waves, sweetie. There is a big deal in the offing here. Spare no expense...

End quote.

• • •

It's her karma to get fucked by the foreign businessman.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The wife is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment because I really like it.

Quote:

Anonymous over 2 years ago

Important client fucks vendor's willing wife: that's my favorite jack-off fantasy!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%!)

Toronto, Canada Nov 02/21

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆), 👍👍.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous