All Comments on 'Lin Long Tongue'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ENJOYED

Hope you keep this story going with some different twist to it. Keep mother and daughter together.Love all the ones with hairy pussy's. Keep bald to a min.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!

I loved this story. It was soo hard to keep from masturbating while reading this story. KEEP IT UP!!! I definitely want to read more!! Just thinking of all the different possibilities is making me HOT. Can you have Chang and Laura getting it on during class? Or, let Laura watch her mom with her mom knowing that she's watching?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is this stuff legal?

Hmmm, way too hot!

Even for us straight guys, this story is highly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start

It started out great, really hot. But then involved to many people and covered to much ground. You should have stayed with Lin seducing Beth. And presented Beth slowly breaking down to a skilled lesbian trying to maintain her midwest morals. Fearing ultimately Lin getting her in bed and screwing her till she faints after going without as long as she had.

Traveller19Traveller19over 9 years ago
Yawn

More is less. Almost as erotic as a description of the way to the gas station. Way too factual

MehntalityMehntality7 months ago

This is pretty much the blueprint for a story meant to get you off quick without thinking too hard about the details. Just moved to town and "seduced" into becoming slaves and whores for all the lesbians within 24 hours. Not believable in the slightest and the "plot" is basically just verbal scotch tape put in to connect the sex scenes.

Not well written but does what it intended to do...get you to bust a nut and move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous