Lin Long Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

The submissive blond girl cowed and muttered, "I was just doing what you told me to do. I want to please you; what did I do wrong?"

"You were chewing on my pussy lips you dumb slut. Do you chew on men's cocks? Why the hell did you do such a stupid thing? That hurt like hell; now do it right and no biting. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do, I'm so sorry but Chang's roommate asked me to do it to her and she loved it. I thought that you would too."

"Well you thought wrong; now eat my cunt and I will give you the honor of drinking my juices." Laura attacked the pussy with fervor. She licked and sucked with wild abandon, felt her own orgasm building, and feasted at the fountain of Lin's flowing cum and pussy juice. Lin looked down at her submissive sex servant and approvingly said, "Very good my little pet; you will do just fine. Soon you will be the best little cunt lapper in the world if you keep at it and I will give you all of the practice that you will ever need. Tell me how much you enjoyed my pussy. I know you did. Do you want to eat my pussy as often as I allow you to? If you do then from now on you will have to call me mistress and obey my every command. I am offering you the chance to be my own pussy licking little girl. Well, what is it going to be? The choice is all yours but you must answer now or you will never be permitted to tasty my juicy pussy again."

"I love everything about you. I love your delicious pussy, the way you order me around, and most of all your long tongue gave me sensations that I never knew existed. Yes I will gladly worship at the altar of your appetizing cunt. I never used that word before but it excites me to say it, CUNT! I am at your disposal Mistress!"

"I am so proud of you little girl. Your young pussy and tongue now belong to me. Every time that I invite you over to my place the first thing that I want you to do is burry your sweet face in my smoldering cunt. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress I look forward to it but what about my mother? How can we both be your lover at the same time?"

"Please don't worry your pretty little head about that. There is enough of me to go around. You are going to be my pet not her; she will be kept busy with an endless line of women to satisfy. Only as a special reward will she be permitted to partake in a sexual encounter with me. Your mother will become the town pussy slut and will be kept busy going from pussy to pussy; that will leave plenty of time for us to be together. Why the frown little girl?"

"How could you do that to my mother? Don't you care about her at all?"

"Look out the window and tell me what she is doing now."

"Uh she is uh eating the other women; she is eating both of them. Oh no, now she is sticking her tongue up the black woman's ass hole! That is nasty and disgusting. How could she do such a vile thing?"

Lin laughed and said, "You will do that for me and much more; not only that but you will love it. I see that you are getting horny again watching your mother become the town pussy slut but we don't have time for that now. I must get home before your mother needs a sling for her poor tongue and please don't feel sorry for her, she loves every minute of it just like you do. Goodbye my pet. I will call you when I want you."

When she got home Lin told the women to give Beth a break. The women said that Beth was having a good time and wasn't complaining. Lin said, "Yes I can see that but she needs a little rest and she should spend some time with her daughter." Lin said goodnight to everyone and told Beth that she looked so hot and depraved with her pretty face glistening with pussy juice. Lin poured herself a drink, sat down at the kitchen table, and began to formulate a plan to keep Beth occupied while she made Laura her totally submissive slut.

Saturday afternoon was spent at Lin's pool. Lin remarked that she was going to introduce Laura to Chang and her roommate but there was no need as they had already become acquainted. Beth felt self-conscious and embarrassed when everyone, even her own daughter, told her how sexy she looked in the thong and tiny top that Lin made her wear. Beth and Lin relaxed on their chairs while the girls frolicked in the pool. Beth had a concerned look on her face as she asked. "Lin is your niece a lesbians too? I couldn't help but notice the way they look at Laura. I saw Chang pat my daughter on the butt and it looked like they were groping her breast a minute ago."

"Nonsense Beth, you worry too much. They are just normal young women having some fun in the swimming pool. Playing is part of being young, let them enjoy their selves. In a little while I want you to go home and change into your sexiest dress and meet some friends of mine."

"Where am I going to meet them? I don't want to leave Laura alone with the girls."

"Laura and I will take you and I will send them home so your precious little girl will not be left alone with them; does that make you happy?"

"I guess so but where are we going?"

"You will see." A few hours later they parked outside of an old warehouse that was huge. It was an import-export company; all of the other writing was in Chinese. They rode a dinky elevator to the 4th floor where mother and daughter were surprised at how plush the office was that they entered. A Chinese girl seated them and sat back behind her desk and informed them that Ms. Wong would be with them shortly. Lin thought to herself how clever and devious she was. Jin Wong ran a rather expensive lesbian whore house among other things and without her knowledge Beth would be working for her. Jin agreed to pay Lin Beth's share of the money and lead the mother to believe that she was just having erotic encounters in order to improve her skills for Lin.

A buzzer rang and the secretary ushered them to the inner office. Lin told Laura to wait for her here and that she would be out in a few minutes. Beth felt inadequate standing next to the imposing figure of a woman. Jin was nearly 6' tall, wore a long flowing gown, and her long black hair was shiny and adorned with jewels. Her beauty, manner, and her very presence suggested royalty. The thirty five year old woman thanked Lin for bringing Beth and said that she would call when it was time for Beth to go home.

Lin joined Laura in the outer office and the secretary unlocked another door and let them enter telling then to enjoy the show. The room contained a wet bar, sofa, and bed; the walls were covered with black drapes. The bewildered blond asked, "What is this room and what are we doing here?"

The alluring oriental woman answered, "This is a place for voyeurs and we are going to watch your precious mother engage in all manner of deviant sexual behavior. I know just how much it turns you on to watch your mom in action so I decided that we would stick around and view her total debasement. She is becoming a slave to all women's pussies while you my dear are going to be a slave to only my cunt! Lin pulled a cord, the drapes opened, and a two-way mirror gave them a view of an adjoining room. Laura gasped when a majestic woman led Beth by the hand to a chair, sat her down, handed her a drink, and left the room.

The room was filled with the smoke and fumes from burning incense, soothing music filtered through the room, the scent of flowers mingled with the incense to produce a delightful aroma, and the drink was an exotic blend of herbs, fruit juices, and a powerful aphrodisiac. Beth inhaled the pleasant aroma not realizing that opium was also being breathed in. The redheaded mom felt a sublime sense of peace and relaxed in the enchanting room.

Beth groggily looked up as a 19year old Chinese girl entered the beguiling room. They smiled at each other as the girl got on her knees, lifted the pink sundress, tugged down her panties, and devoured Beth pussy. Beth was panting and groaning as the skilled girl sucked the whole pussy into her mouth. Jin Wong glided into the room, unbuttoned her skirt, tossed it aside, and stood there with nothing but stockings, garter belt, and hi-heels on below the waist. She lifted her long, shapely, olive skin leg, and rested it on the arm of the chair. With lust filled eyes she looked down at Beth and said, "I hear that you like Chinese food white woman; well I have a rare oriental delicacy for you right here." The trembling white woman dove right in and tasted the sweet, hairy, and smoldering cunt and licked with fervor.

The musky smell of aroused pussies blended in with the balm of the enthralling room. The young girl was feverishly assaulting Beth's inflamed pussy with her mouth while Beth hungrily sucked and tongued the mouthwatering cunt of the captivating oriental goddess. Jin ran her long red fingernails through Beth's hair, told her what a good pussy licker she was, and demanded that she lick her cunt clean. When Jin left the room the young girl removed her pants, pushed her bald pussy in Beth's face, held the mother's face tight to her steamy pussy and fucked her face with fervor. When the young girl satisfied her carnal cravings she left the room. Beth's face was glistening with pussy juice and was red from the friction of the girl's cunt rubbing all over her entire face.

Two large older Chinese women helped Beth to the shower to clean up. Lin was tongue fucking Laura's slushy cunt and the show that her mother put on combined with Lin's long tongue up her hot hole was driving the girl wild. While there was an intermission Lin took the opportunity to make her little slut eat her pussy, ass hole, suck her tits, and worship Lin's feet with her tongue and mouth.

After hours of Beth satisfying many women of different shape, size, color, and age the exhausted mother was permitted to dress and go home for the day. She was puzzled when advised that Lin would bring her in for her next appointments.

Lin and Laura dressed as well so that could meet Beth and take her home. Before they left the voyeurs room the daughter inquired, "How are you going to keep my mother from finding out that I am your little white fuck slut? I am very worried that she will find out."

"So what if she does; what the hell is she going to do about it? I might just make the two of you put on a show for me then you can worship my body together. Yes, mother and daughter Caucasian cunt lappers can stick a tongue up my pussy and one up my ass and then you can alternate, I would like that!" Laura was going to protest but thought better of it. She knew better than to anger her mistress and meekly smiled at new lover.

Lin drove mother and daughter to their house and then went home to make plans for the future defilement and humiliation of her new neighbors. A wicked smile crossed her face when she envisioned all of the obscene and perverted acts she would have them perform. Lin was getting wet when she thought of mother and daughter going down on each other in front of an audience and then giving pleasure to every onlooker. The lewd scene was so arousing that Lin could hardly wait for tomorrow to put her plans into action.

THE END (perhaps)

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers
12