All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 01'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More, More, More

There really should be a "Cheating Wives" section here. That way, the moralists that somehow interpret "Loving Wives" as being exclusive of cheating can avoid these stories. For the rest of us who love them, keep up the work. The rings and constant attention on Kelly's marital status are HOT HOT HOT!!!

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
I hope that there will be consequences

The story is hot. I agree that there should be a cheating spouses section. I hope you have Kelly get caught by her husband later in the story, and with evidence ( video w/audio from wireless cameras) that he divorces the whore and drops her worthless ass out on the street. She should take up prostitution as her means of support, as she certainly has no idea what marriage means. Please don't make the husband clueless, or a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrible. Everyone knows that...

the Blue Angels fly F/A-18 Hornets, not F-15s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I don't condone adultery

This is a useless slut that should die. Divorce is to good for this bitch. You are a good writer that I would have rated higher if not for the cheating whore.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
There is an old saw about assumptions...

Perhaps she loves playing a game that she is cheating. Perhaps she and her husband have an agreement that when they aren't together they are free to play. The moralists seem to only see the world one way. Too bad. Adultery is when someone is breaking their agreement with a spouse about sexual activities. What is it called when they aren't breaking an agreement? Fun! I'm glad I live in a world where there are more possibilities than just two.

Well written and engaging.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Moralists . . .

I mean, who do you think you are? Who annointed you the pope? I have not seen anyone here checked in under the name Benedict. What makes you think you have any monopoly on moral authority. For God's sake, your reading a website dedicated to written pornography. Get a hold of yourself. "Oh, I hope you can dig deep within yourself and find what's good." What the fuck is that crap? If you like this type of story read it. If you don't, then don't. But keep your bullshit to yourself, you fucking sissy-ass bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i love it!

i've read a couple of your stories and found them all interesting. although i think you may be a bit repetitive since all stories include massive tits, cheating wives, and a couch. but i think you're a great write nonetheless. try to explore a bit with other ideas though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Blue Angels =\= F-15

F-18

oldmasteroldmasteralmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Too many authors seem to shy away from the concept of erotic stories containing any sex. This one doesn't, and is all the better for it IMHO. Top marks for a cracking good read!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One more

One more cheating whore for the LW cheating wife hall of shame. What a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous