All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 02'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
boywill she be in for a surprise

when she loses her sugar daddy in mike ... he sounds like a man who wouldnt put up with that shit when he finds out .... who would but look at what she will lose ... unless she makes a lot of money at her job... ill bet she dont have one .... so all shell get is thrown out and then become a prostitute to some pimp... lol she might like that ...fucking slut hope she dies of aids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Samo Samo Samo

Good writer - same song - slut wife 500 cocks - no catchee - what does braindead husband do - 20 hour a day whine taster?

Inject some variation - this isn't palletable or possible - just crude mommy cuckolding another toy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Ignore all these people trying to have the story reach some of moral end. They sound like men worried about their wives finding out they read this stuff, instead of people trying to enjoy some erotic literature. I enjoy the angle about how dan gets off on the wedding ring as well as kelly's need to be made to feel like a whore through abuse of her marital status. More abuse of mikes stuff would really turn things up a bit, since my favorite parts of the story were the parts about the BMW and the jimmy Chews being scuffed, also the office in the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ignore

Ignore all those assholes that like this story. They are as clueless as the nasty slut that stars as this piss-poor excuse for a loving wife. This comment section is for ALL opinions, not just for the wimpy dickheads that thrive on this shit. I rate the story so low due to the adultery. You, on the other hand, write very well. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Scared?

Somewhere else someone suggested a Cheating Wives section. Good idea, because this genre doesn't really fit here, but where else to put it? Hot story for those that like Cheating Wives genre. Don't be put off by the naysayers who seem to have insecurities about their own wives.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
More Complaints?

Jesus Christ! If you don't like this kind of story, DON'T FUCKING READ IT, DUMBASS!!!!! "Oh, she's so evil. I hope she gets VD and dies." Now, there are some morals. Shitheads. This isn't my favorite kind of story; I've enjoyed this one because you write well. But do me a favor: keep writing stories like this. I love to read the stupid, self-aggrandizing comments from the fuck-boys who think they have a corner on what should be written and what should not. Jam this shit up their fucking noses. For the ones that have the balls to actually identify themselves, good for them. For those that do not, it is the most shameful thing: it would be wonderful if you could flood their mailboxes with stories like this and drive them to insanity (as their dicks pop off in their hands).

DiplomatsDiplomatsabout 8 years ago
Wow

Sometimes I'm amazed that people will go to the bother of reading the entire series just so they can tell you about their morality, while being on an erotic website. Personally I love these stories, well written and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The racism

in this dumb ass story damn, you can just tell it was written by some white neckbeard with no grasp of reality, Milk smelling mayo munchers

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
WTF

WTF is an Abu? I know she is a cheap whore,but what is an Abu?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous