All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 03'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I love this series

But that paragraph at the end is a monster. Knit picking I know, but its hard to read such a long paragraph.

Having said that, I still gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Screwed again

Screwed out of dinner...but who would complain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Kelly

can only be described as a true slutress. There are but a few the planet is blessed with, but she is one. Her total worth as a human is a dump for body fluids. Somewhere along in the story, I'd like to see a guy shit and piss on her and in her.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 19 years agoAuthor
The Monster Paragraph

I have asked that it be corrected. It was a formatting error, and in the original txt file it was actually seven separate paragraphs. Sorry. The author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SAME OLD SAME OLD

"MAX DID NOT REALIZE KELLY RARELY GAVE REPEAT PERFORMANCES". WHAT'S DAN CHOPPED LIVER....THE ONLY REDEEMING FACTOR WOULD BE IF EVELYN GREW UP TO BE A NUN...TO EVEN OUT HER MOM'S LACK OF SELF ESTEEM...LIKE SHE DOESN'T KNOW...THE PETER COUNTER FIZZLED ON THIS ONE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
same old same old what

must have missed the word "rarely." i'm writing in all lower case to counter your all upper case.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Same Old Same Old, You're a Fucking Bitch

You fucking whiner. What's with all the caps? Are you so fucking arrogant that you think we can't read unless you scream at us. You piece of crap. Thanks for the lesson in morality. Now, I don't have to go to church this weekend. In fact, I never have to go to church again. All I have to do is listen to your lessons, and I'll be a good boy from here and evermore. Shitball. Lick yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiot Cuck fare

The same-old, same-old. Written for low IQ defective males

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old school LW readers got testy if someone dared to disparage a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous