Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the ring, slut. You know that, don't you?" he whispered, increasing the speed of his fingers over her clit, feeling an almost steaminess rise from her sopping cunt.

"Yyyeeesss," Kelly grunted, crushing her ass harder against Dan's crotch, trying to wedge even more cock into her asshole.

"It turns me on to know that you're such a whore when you're with me, or all those other men. That by day, you play the doting mother and faithful wife," he taunted, gripping her nipple tightly between his fingers and twisting as far as his wrist would allow.

"Yyyesss," she hissed, her voice cracking with excitement.

"But you're not faithful at all, are you, Kelly?" he asked rhetorically. "You're a fucking slut. You'll fuck anything with a cock, huh, slut? You strut around, wearing sexy clothes, flirting, thrusting these fat tits at anyone who will take a look. Teasing men and boys with this tight ass – well, not so tight, it turns out. But it's not a tease, is it, whore? You'll fuck them, all of them. Isn't that right?" The pressure on her left nipple, the fingers strumming her aching clit, her infidelity being laid bare, all left Kelly breathless. She could only murmur her assent. "What would your husband think of you know, you fucking whore? Sitting here on MY lap on HIS couch? Your nipples thick and excited? My cock and a lot of olive oil jammed in your ass? My fingers bringing you close to cumming? What would your husband do, tramp?"

Kelly couldn't answer. The sensations – both physical and psychological – were too much for her. Dan's fingertips abusing her clit and her nipple would have made her cum eventually, but his exploitation – turnabout is fair play, after all – of her desire to be unfaithful, to be immoral and indecent, brought the orgasm about a little quicker.

"Oooohhhhh, fuck," she moaned through gritted teeth. Her left hand released its grasp of the back of Dan's head and flew to the seat cushion, bracing her for the orgasm that was just upon her. Her body went rigid, and her ass ceased its punishment of Dan's crotch.

But Dan didn't let up. He battered his cock up and into Kelly's ass. The fingers of his left hand kept up their manipulation of her erect clit and those of his right twisted – hard – her nipple. "Aaaaaahhhhhh, fffuuucckkkkk," she groaned again. Dan felt her orgasm against the fingers of his left hand as they continued to fly over her clit. At one moment, her cunt juice provided the only lubrication for his abuse. In the next, Kelly's ejaculate squirted from between her pussy lips, adding more liquid to the effort.

Her body lost its rigidity, and she started convulsing against Dan's body, moans of delight escaping her pretty lips. The ringing of the cordless phone, just two feet away from her unfaithful body, caused her to go rigid once again, but only for a brief moment. She decided, in her foggy mind, to let it go, and her body resumed its gut-wrenching shaking as her orgasm washed over her.

Throughout, Dan continued to ram his crotch against Kelly's ass, and his cock deeper and deeper into her bowels. When Kelly's body lost its rigidity and began shaking and shivering atop him, he felt his cum begin its travels from his balls to his shaft. When the phone rang not too far from his ear – when he realized that Kelly's husband was calling her, not knowing that she was getting fucked in the ass by another man in his own home – Dan's cum rushed along the shaft of his cock and shot from the shiny, blood-engorged cockhead that was firmly planted in this married woman's asshole, splattering her intestinal walls with his viscous, pearlescent liquid.

As his hips slowed their pace, as the dark, dank interior of Kelly's asshole sizzled with the heat of his cum, she too slowed her convulsing, coming to rest against Dan's chest. She was still breathing heavy, her chest and 34D tits rising and falling with her breaths. Sweat pored from her body, adding to the olive oil that saturated the area of their joinder. Her left hand returned to grab the back of Dan's head, manicured nails scraping his scalp. She pulled him into a deep kiss, her wet, agile tongue parting his now-dry lips and finding his own. She moaned into his mouth, he into hers. But this was not romance.

"Gawd, what a fuck," she said into Dan's mouth. "I love fucking you so much because I can let loose with you," she said, turning her head away from him, staring across the room to the 60-inch LCD monitor. More accurately, she was staring at the pictures that sat on top of the monitor. In one, she stood next to Mike. He was wearing a tuxedo, she a beautiful Vera Wang wedding gown. "I can be a slut with any man who will let me, but with you, it's different. I can talk about things, about the shitty things I've done to my husband." Dan nibbled on her ear, kissed her neck. In the other picture, Kelly sat at a chair with Evelyn, one year old at the time of the picture, in her lap, Mike standing behind her, his hands resting on her shoulders. She recalled that time, and the Muslim cab driver that she had fucked in their backyard the night before while Mike sat on this very couch only thirty or so feet away, separated only by the wall.

"I don't mean 'shitty' like I want to stop," she said as Dan's limp cock slipped from the warm confines of her ass. "No way, but I love being able to tell someone about it. All these one night stands? Those men – or boys – they don't know me. They know that I am a slut for the night. But who knows?" she continued. "As far as they know, I just got in a fight with my husband and the one-nighter was revenge. But you know different," she said, as she lay her head against Dan's shoulder. "You know I'm a whore. That I'm unfaithful to my husband. That I cheat on him whenever I can. You know, like no one else does, that I have no morals, that I will take any cock in my pussy or my ass or my mouth without thinking twice about it." Dan felt himself growing harder again. "You know it's not revenge. Fucking someone else on your honeymoon is not revenge. Fucking some college kid in his dorm room, my pregnant belly hanging down, is not revenge."

That last bit brought a gasp from Dan's mouth. "What!?! You were doing this shit when you were pregnant, too?"

She laughed, and rose from her relaxed position against Dan's body. "Of course, idiot," she responded, picking up the bottle of olive oil and screwing the cap back on it. "You didn't really think I could put a hold on this lifestyle for nine months, did you?" she said with a disbelieving shake of the head. "Not going to happen, hon. I stopped fucking around during the last month or two of the pregnancy, and then for a few months or so after. But that's it."

"Tell me," Dan pleaded. But Kelly was already taking the olive oil back to the kitchen, and he watched her firm (but not tight), shiny ass disappear around the corner.

"Another time. Time to go, Dan," she said over her shoulder. "I need to check my voicemail. You don't want Mike getting suspicious, do you?"